TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Choosing a wife - 2nd love and relationship advice needed

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Which girl would you choose as a long term girlfriend?

Option 1
21%
Option 2
29%
Option 3
13%
Option 4
38%

Total votes: 24

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Choosing a wife - 2nd love and relationship advice needed

Postby matr1x » September 26th, 2018, 3:37 pm

Like the man say, drop off radar and see who checking you

Philippa
Ricer

Postby Philippa » September 26th, 2018, 3:54 pm

matr1x wrote:Like the man say, drop off radar and see who checking you

I've actually tried that. Option 1 and 2 only would be the ones to regularly check up on me.

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » September 26th, 2018, 5:22 pm

All of them probably blocked your number by now.

Philippa
Ricer

Postby Philippa » September 26th, 2018, 5:45 pm

Gem_in_i wrote:All of them probably blocked your number by now.

Nah, they don't know a thing. Actually just got back from checking Option 1, god she look sweet. Meeting Option 2 tomorrow to discuss some business.

Miktay wrote:
Interesting...

BTW...Philippa...thiz may sound like a silly question...but I can't read thru the entire ched....

But for clarification...yous a man or woman?

Man.

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:All options know each other??..hadda ask

Option 1 and 3 are friends. Option 3 knows I brushing Option 1, doesn't care. Option 1 does not know I have been hooking up with Option 3.

Option 1 is extremely jealous and hates Option 2 as well, but they've never met. They both are aware of each other's existence. Option 4 knows none of them, none know her either.

Philippa
Ricer

Postby Philippa » September 26th, 2018, 5:51 pm

Someone PM'd me asking me about gauging their interest in me, as a metric for judging their potential dedication.

Option 1 will contact me daily telling me how much she misses me, how much she wants to see me, sending kisses and hearts etc. Talking about places she wants to go with me, trips and vacations we can take. It's obvious her interest is high, also given her jealousy with the other girls, I think she'd be faithful and good long term material.

Option 2 will msg me probably everyday, but we'll have long conversations over the phone or in real maybe once every 2-3 weeks. She seems very interested, especially the days after we meet up she'd be very clingy.

Option 3 seems to not really give a sheit if I stop contacting her, but if I do she's game and will want to meet up.

Option 4 will talk when I talk but isn't ever making much first moves.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » September 26th, 2018, 6:51 pm

So OP is really one option you have then? Option 1

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » September 26th, 2018, 6:57 pm

Philippa wrote:Option 1 . . .given her jealousy with the other girls, I think she'd be faithful and good long term material.

goalpost wrote:So OP is really one option you have then? Option 1

That kind of attitude is not good long term material. That is an immature attitude which becomes tiring after a short while.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 26th, 2018, 11:19 pm

Option 1 will send you in yuh grave bai... option 2 sound promising.

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Postby INHUMAN » September 26th, 2018, 11:24 pm

what kinda dr phil maury winfrey ellen shyt is this?

But waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait...i know #3 and possibly #1. Keek keek

rharripersad
Ricer

Postby rharripersad » September 27th, 2018, 2:21 am

I'd play it safe and go with option 2 especially if looking to settle down..... Boring girls can be fun too in their own way

R.P.J
Trinituner Peong

Postby R.P.J » September 27th, 2018, 7:56 am

Option 3 was in similar situation but it really comes down to that one person you wana spend the rest of your life with.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » September 27th, 2018, 8:06 am

Allyuh realise why OP make this post for right?

He just come here to brag bout how he have 4 options. He never had this much women chasing him before so he made an account just to come here and big up he self.

The deeper issue is that a man have such little going for him that he resorts to these kinda high school sheit. That's what OP needs help with, not choosing a woman.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » September 27th, 2018, 8:28 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:Allyuh realise why OP make this post for right?

He just come here to brag bout how he have 4 options. He never had this much women chasing him before so he made an account just to come here and big up he self.

The deeper issue is that a man have such little going for him that he resorts to these kinda high school sheit. That's what OP needs help with, not choosing a woman.
Facts

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 27th, 2018, 10:33 am

op, I seeing ah lil lanate or love quadrangle going sour very soon

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » September 27th, 2018, 10:40 am

Based on what Op say, 3 & 4 not really taking him on, he casually talking to 2, so is not 4 woman after him just the option 1.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » September 27th, 2018, 11:07 am

goalpost wrote:Based on what Op say, 3 & 4 not really taking him on, he casually talking to 2, so is not 4 woman after him just the option 1.

Exactly, OP brushing 2 girl and one want a relationship one doesn't. Option 2 and 4 barely on the plate.

moving
Sweet on this forum

Postby moving » September 27th, 2018, 1:55 pm

OP just get a vene and dun d talk..
they loyal and resilient
Last edited by moving on September 27th, 2018, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » September 27th, 2018, 2:57 pm

moving wrote:OP just get a vene and dun d talk..
they local and resilient

Vene is the new RoRo Tiida .

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » September 27th, 2018, 5:41 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:Allyuh realise why OP make this post for right?

Op never see ah real cy@t in he life......hyperactive imagining is whats going on here....

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » September 27th, 2018, 6:10 pm

Philippa wrote:So, without revealing too much personal details I'll describe my situation.

I'm late 20s, and was in a long term relationship with a girl for 7 years. We ended it mutually late 2017 after realizing we weren't in love. Fine, it was tough to lose her but I moved on. She wasn't my first gf, but longest for sure.

I phrased this as choosing a wife, but I'm hardly looking that long term yet, I just want to avoid wasting years in a meaningless relationship.

So luckily, either I'm better looking than I thought or just good with women but I've got 4 good prospects. I'll describe them as much as possible without giving hints to their real life identity. The options are listed in priority of who I want.

Option 1
- Incredibly gorgeous beauty (9.5/10), same age. But troubled, was very promiscuous (said she lost count of guys she's made out with, but has had sex with 20+ men). Personality, extremely sweet, loving. I have lots of fun with her, she's a party and carnival girl and we had some wild fun times together. She shows how much she likes me and we get along so well. Negatives is that she's very much prone to depression and will sometimes disappear for a couple days. In this disappearance I'd later fine out she was either home in bed for days or liming with people she barely knows. This would bother me if we weren't casually dating. But in real life, I have by far the best time with her.

Option 2
- Also gorgeous but less so, maybe 8.5-9/10), very popular 20K+ follows on IG. Career oriented and going places. She's 2 years younger but very successful for her age. She'll probably be a household name in a few years given her aspirations. I like her a lot, we do have chemistry, but sometimes I find her boring. She isn't adventurous nor a party girl. We've never hooked up yet but she made her intentions clear many times. Also, not really promiscuous (I don't care about a girl's past as much as other men), but has had maybe 10 boyfriends in 10 years, dated a few guys in between. Sex with just 3 of them. Normal I'd say.

Option 3
Image Pretty but not as pretty as the other 2, but when made up she's so bess and she has the best body of all, overall 8.5-9/10. Very popular too, whenever I'm with her she bounces friends and acquaintances all the time, everyone seems to know her. She's a tricky one as she's by far the smartest, but also kinda strict and not as fun. But she's a wild one, she is insatiable in bed and by far the best sex I've ever had. She is a weird one as she loves parties but hates small talk, loves sex and dancing, but hates joking around, loves comedies but hates sarcasm. Hard to assess long term potential, but sexually I'm extremely satisfied. I think she could be worth it, but I don't feel 100% relaxed around her. We have very different communication styles.

Option 4
- This one is an ex who I reconnected with. She's a definite 8/10. She's getting divorced and wants to meet up. We broke up because when we hooked up in UWI both of us were also seeing other people, so she's more of an ex outside woman than an ex-gf. Lovely girl, gets me well and easy to be around. She isn't a wild party girl or a sex freak so that's a negative for me. But she's a very generous giving girl, will be a great mother and wife honestly. We're from very very similar backgrounds (aside from having the same degree), so we naturally get things about each other.

So that's it, there a few others I've had flings with but they're airheads. All of the above know I'm dating them casually, but all have made their intentions that they want something long term with me.

Now seeing Option 3 pic, not bad man.

Anyway, OP my advice is to look for a girl who knows what she's about. Only Option 2 and possibly 3 sounding so, all the others will horn, or bounce around from man to man. I think I know a girl like Option 3, them kind don't want to be in a relationship, so if that's what you want, it won't workout.

Option 4 is a definite no too. Newly divorced chicks are trouble.

If this post is true, I feel you hung up on Option 1 giving you attention because she so hawt. That's why u enjoying time with she so much, your blinders on. You actually know the chick have mental issues but saying she's the one you want. If you go down that route expect your life and business to go downhill.

Go with Option 2, introduce she to fete and carnival. Break she out.
Last edited by Daran on September 27th, 2018, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 27th, 2018, 6:14 pm

OP it have many other ways you can deal with rejection.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » September 27th, 2018, 10:06 pm

That pic even of a real girl?

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » September 27th, 2018, 10:53 pm

never thought i would see this on trinituner.. lol .. my opinion...once she cool faithful n have ambition n freaky

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Postby INHUMAN » September 28th, 2018, 1:33 am

kM_89 wrote:
moving wrote:OP just get a vene and dun d talk..
they local and resilient

Vene is the new RoRo Tiida .
And all them fat ugly plant man shelling $ behind them and the prettyboys flamsing fuh free.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 28th, 2018, 2:57 am

^ hahah yes, money is flowing in from the ugly folk for these venes. Remember i always say - a ugly trini with a hot spanish is a clear indication of buylove.....oh gosh it obvious. How pathetic.

moving
Sweet on this forum

Postby moving » September 28th, 2018, 9:11 am

Op needs to share pics for more advice

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » September 28th, 2018, 9:15 am

MaxPower wrote:^ hahah yes, money is flowing in from the ugly folk for these venes. Remember i always say - a ugly trini with a hot spanish is a clear indication of buylove.....oh gosh it obvious. How pathetic.

No sheit sherlock :shock:

masterkyle
3NE 2NR for life

Postby masterkyle » September 28th, 2018, 9:16 am

MaxPower wrote:^ hahah yes, money is flowing in from the ugly folk for these venes. Remember i always say - a ugly trini with a hot spanish is a clear indication of buylove.....oh gosh it obvious. How pathetic.
And if you saw a good-looking Trini with a Vene, what would that be an indication of?

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Postby INHUMAN » September 28th, 2018, 12:03 pm

Then the woman has husband/bf issues and the vene man is a side of fries and coleslaw.

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » September 28th, 2018, 9:06 pm

hahaha at vene is d new tiida

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”