Forums

Narend's iMarketsLIVE Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Narend's iMarketsLIVE Thread

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 23rd, 2019, 8:55 pm

pugboy wrote:U trying to say they spend more time marketing to recruit than trading and making millions ?

There must be an expression or term for what you're describing.
Prism? Cylinder? Cube? Sphere? It's eluding me at the moment.

In the meantime hold on to this random Illuminati pic for no reason whatsoever

Advertisement
guest1
3NE 2NR for life

Postby guest1 » November 23rd, 2019, 10:14 pm

I was interested in IML just to check it out. So I did a little digging, got everything pirate. This is their education section.

Here are some sections
the Forex Intermediate section
the Forex English Academy section
the Market Geometry section
etc,etc.

anyhow, after watching most of those videos I can say so far, that it's very basic, extremely basic. Like many others who reviewed IML, they have also said the same thing. I will agree with them.

I would say half of those videos that are on their education section, is also available on their vimeo page for free.

that link is here https://vimeo.com/user54267392

Harmonic scanners now, I decided to test some harmonic patterns, just to see win rate.

MT5 (metatrader5) has a free harmonic scanner, looks like this

I took every single signal, I would say it's 50/50 win rate.

I can't use harmonic scanners on it's own, I have to use it in tandem with something else, whether it's indicators or price action.

Anyhow If you want to go the free route, the harmonic butterfly link is here https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/14819

that's only one pattern of many.

the other free option if you want to test things out before you buy is ios and android harmonic signal app, free as well

Gives you a notification of when a new signal appears on multiple time frames (30 min, 1 hr, 4 hr) and uses all patterns.

What I can say is a couple years back Jared Martinez and MTI Market Traders Institute came through with their program, did that as well, and it's much better than IML. Pirate of course. They even have a new course called The Ultimate Traders Package on Demand, did that as well, all pirate. Still better than IML. Many of pirate free courses out there better than IML, Warrior Trading, Investors live, Cameron Fous etc.

This video is also a good video

I look at IML as they have a lot of people going to their events in hotels or large venues for a fee and they make money by people paying to get harmonic scanners and swipe trades etc. I don't think they make that money from trading but from the stuff they have to sell.

I love money, I love all nice things, cars and nice houses etc. So I don't mind watching any videos like that. there are several cats in this game who post videos with nice cars and houses, travel life etc. I check out all of them, have all their courses, and trust me their courses are very basic, and I ain't really learn anything from it.

There is also harmonic dashboard for mt4

I just plotted it on my chart, it works, looks like that
being saturday markets are closed so, but I remember using it, it works.
That's available for free here https://forexwinners.ru/forex/harmonic- ... -patterns/

There's PZHarmonicTrading indicator
sells for $400 usd
available free here https://forexwinners.org/forex/pzharmon ... indicator/

I tested out most systems, just to see if something is better out there. Harmonic patterns is something nice to have on the back burner. I respect the hustle of IML, can't knock the hustle, but I just don't believe that, they are making the majority of their money from trading, or are hugely profitable traders, I believe they are making their money from the stuff that their selling, anyhow let me not go on any longer, it's too much research and I ain't really feeling to put all that in this one post. I log on to trinituner like 3 times a year. I'm glad them boys making their money. I would say it's a f8ckload of practice if not years of hardcore practice in any frigging endeavour, to become real top. I would recommend this book

Any cat that you see, who at the top of their game, whether it be Floyd Mayweather, Usain Bolt, Tiger Woods, Dwayne the Rock Johnson, friggin Justin Bieber, to Machel Montano. All of them, start of from real young, and put in years of practice, to reach where they are. So I'll leave it there.

daryl10
Riding on 13's

Postby daryl10 » November 23rd, 2019, 11:19 pm

NarendZORCE wrote:
daryl10 wrote:
I have a question with regard to compensation. At each rank there is a requirement in order to get pay out. I will refer with a example with Chairman 10

"Chairman 10 – You will need 500 Platinum members within 3 legs and a personal volume of 435 PSV (at least 3 personals Platinum members) and a group volume of 72500 total, which includes your personal volume"

I want to know once you attain this level or any other of the levels, if you are require to always keep recruiting (in this case chairman 10) the 3 personal platinum members in order to get payout for each month also assuming for that one month you have the 500 platinum member. Lets say month 1 you were able to accomplish it and get pay, does it require the same effort for the second month to get that payout (you personally recruiting 3 more platinum person and have the 500 platinum members to total the GV) ?

Ok found your question. To be eligible for the rank you must have least three personally recruited active members. As long as they remain active, they count as such. So no you don't HAVE to keep adding personally recruited people, but generally people take it upon themselves to do so in case anyone drops out.

Okay but on a month by month basis, will you keep getting payout ?... for example if one attained the level of Plating 600 in the month of February, so for that month you will get pay out of $600.. correct ? Now for March you still at the same P600 level, however, did not do any sort of personal recruitment for March but group volume remains the same, will the $600 payout still be made available to you ? Also lets say by April people are not active,(not the personally recruited), I assume your rank will drop back to lets say P150 because the group volume decreases, however still did not personally recruit anyone for April, will the $150 still be payable to you ?

Blaze d Chalice
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 23rd, 2019, 11:26 pm

guest1 wrote:

Hahaha Narend yuh damn scamp

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pugboy » November 24th, 2019, 6:47 am

not a scam padna
nobody is holding a gun to your head to force you to hand over cash
no contract either, you are free to exit anytime
just another way to build your personal brand and have an alternate income stream

Blaze d Chalice wrote:
guest1 wrote:

Hahaha Narend yuh damn scamp

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » November 24th, 2019, 10:37 am

as it has always been

a fool and his money are soon parted.

Carbon12
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Carbon12 » November 28th, 2019, 5:18 pm

Are you ready for a financial breakthrough? Then this event this definitely for you.
Be apart of changing lives this Saturday 30th November, 2019. Message for more info.
#dontmissyourblessing #learnsomethingnew #becomefinanciallyindependent

This trading and networking thing really working, fired up for d meeting on the 30th.
Attachments
78759927_10220819905109063_7536553829265833984_o.jpg
who in? www.iMarketsLive.com/Carbon12

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pugboy » November 28th, 2019, 5:27 pm

More Rolex and detour suits

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 28th, 2019, 5:43 pm

Carbon12 wrote:Are you ready for a financial breakthrough? Then this event this definitely for you.
Be apart of changing lives this Saturday 30th November, 2019. Message for more info.

This trading and networking thing really working, fired up for d meeting on the 30th.
Who foots the bill for these? Chairmen or is it the plebs hadda put up and then try to recover their funds by fooling people?

I figure the chairmen rolling in so much dough they should at least help the platinum downline triangle shaped plebs.

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » November 28th, 2019, 6:19 pm

narine eh make that pic ?
LUL

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pugboy » November 28th, 2019, 6:46 pm

what is the rating system of them pics ?
is the ppl in front the higer level folks ?

dean_spleen09 wrote:narine eh make that pic ?
LUL

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » November 28th, 2019, 7:07 pm

Carbon12 wrote:Are you ready for a financial breakthrough? Then this event this definitely for you.

everybody in this pic broke af

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 28th, 2019, 7:19 pm

I wash meh father old suit and going to that yes. Real money to make.

bluefete

Postby bluefete » November 28th, 2019, 7:24 pm

A fool and his money are soon parted.

In reading through this thread it is clear that they do not make money from trading.

Those courses at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels come straight from Scientology.

At the end of the day, you can choose to sink your money or use it otherwise.

Just do not come here crying afterwards.

MaxPower
punchin NOS

Postby MaxPower » November 28th, 2019, 8:10 pm

Good evening Narendra.

Had a weird dream about you.

Pinched your buttocks.....but the thing is i not gay.

Weird eh?

Carbon12
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Carbon12 » November 29th, 2019, 2:40 am

A172 wrote:

everybody in this pic broke af

Fake it till u make it

rebound
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby rebound » November 29th, 2019, 6:20 am

So Millionaire Entrepreneur is a rank also?

Carbon12
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Carbon12 » November 29th, 2019, 7:48 am

rebound wrote:So Millionaire Entrepreneur is a rank also?

Das when you go to a rank but you get downgraded due to stagnation in your team, yuh make some money, yes , but you hadda spend bk on convention to continue the hustle. All of them selling dreams I guess, but this business too good not to be involved, just join my downline and nobody else and you set.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 29th, 2019, 8:04 pm

So wait.

Platinum hundredaire to millionaire entrepreneur is a demotion?

I'm quite confused by this fiduciary tomfoolery, perhaps I should join now, and lose both money and friends, get a millionaire title plus ah empty wallet.

Is that the ultimate goal? Financial freedom through poverty?

In unrelated news, I'm suddenly in the mood for Jimmy's finest koolaid :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Narend's iMarketsLIVE Thread

Postby speedmelter » November 30th, 2019, 2:30 pm

If you watch that video the guy is literally letting you know that in order to be a successful network marketer you have to write down all the contacts you have and then bother them to join and the more contacts you have the better your chances..

(Pretty much the numbers and fishing game as outlined before in this thread)

He also said that you need to change your image to encourage people into your space and if it’s not working change it up to appeal more.

(Explains the cheap suit and used Benz appeal)

None of that sheit had to do with the product they are offering and claiming to make you rich.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pugboy » November 30th, 2019, 2:36 pm

the man wants to help you to be all that you can be

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 30th, 2019, 3:23 pm

Dbu. Ole Benz and Orrdi is a big thing with some people. They does even go in the dealership to buy parts .

A172

Postby A172 » November 30th, 2019, 4:10 pm

well ole junk always calling for parts so yh

Carbon12
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Carbon12 » November 30th, 2019, 5:02 pm

Who suiting up t minus 2 hours to the event to change yuh life! Msg me guys we making things happen.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby pugboy » November 30th, 2019, 5:18 pm

So should we signup under narendra or Gary?

MaxPower
punchin NOS

Postby MaxPower » November 30th, 2019, 5:45 pm

Men does really coast on used euro??

Was in a bar and this lil blackie tellin me oh how ppl does watch him different how he driving a Audi. I say hoss you biggin up urself on a beat out A4 for a pathetic 100k?.....idling reeks of poor maintenance and interior cracking up. run yuh mc from here yes

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 30th, 2019, 5:46 pm

If I sign up under Mc Feeny, will I inherit some downline gains? Asking for a friend

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 30th, 2019, 5:47 pm

Carbon12 wrote:Who suiting up t minus 2 hours to the event to change yuh life! Msg me guys we making things happen.

I dust out meh father suit to come, but it dry rot. I now checking is twenty something years it rest down . What time Detour does close?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 30th, 2019, 5:49 pm

[quote="MaxPower"]Men does really coast on used euro??

Was in a bar and this lil blackie tellin me oh how ppl does watch him different how he driving a Audi. I say hoss you biggin up urself on a beat out A4 for a pathetic 100k?.....idling reeks of poor maintenance and interior cracking up. run yuh mc from here Yes[/quote

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » November 30th, 2019, 5:51 pm

rspann wrote:
Carbon12 wrote:Who suiting up t minus 2 hours to the event to change yuh life! Msg me guys we making things happen.

I dust out meh father suit to come, but it dry rot. I now checking is twenty something years it rest down . What time Detour does close?

Just wear an IML tee shirt for tonight but don’t let a mistake like that happen again bro!!

You prob lost 60% of your potential client gain by making that rookie mistake.

See if you could at least borrow a cardigan. Would lend you a suit but it won’t fit you.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”