Forums

Cancer treatment

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Cancer treatment

Postby rspann » October 15th, 2018, 10:40 pm

I read an article on using scorpion venom to create a cure for cancer, anybody saw it?

dregz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby dregz » October 15th, 2018, 10:46 pm

rspann wrote:I read an article on using scorpion venom to create a cure for cancer, anybody saw it?

Yes and in Cuba they are doing trials and it is looking promising.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » October 15th, 2018, 10:47 pm

Yes, thats the one. So there is merit in it .

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » October 15th, 2018, 10:49 pm

rspann wrote:I read an article on using scorpion venom to create a cure for cancer, anybody saw it?

Yes but there is no cure for cancer as of yet even though some of these things can help with cancer. They always "hope" this and that will cure cancer but the reality is, its probably impossible to cure when its in the late stage.

In the same way crocodiles have the god like immune systems and we hope to be able to use their blood to also make us immune to everything. But who even knows when or if we will have the technology to accomplish this.

After all the Crocodile family immune system has over 200 million years of evolution on its side, all we as humans have is 4 million years and science.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » October 16th, 2018, 3:53 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Ganja has very good benefits when it comes to treating cancer it is well documented within the scientific community.

Assuming this is a civilized country then it shouldn't be an issue to acquire marijuana with a doctor's prescription as you can in many civilized and progressive first world countries. We are also supposed to be growing it locally from what I was told, the local version has low THC% which would be good since you aren't really concerned about the high from the THC but the medicinal part.

You would still get a lil high though but that isn't even a bad thing. Still better and safer than getting drunk from rum which for whatever bizarre reason Trinis have no issues with but always quick to trash talk weed even though no weed man never chop up he wife.

Hoss people claim all kind of crap. Bob smoked all the weed and he died of cancer.

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » October 16th, 2018, 4:01 am

Genetic sequencing, and immunotherapy are some of the most lucrative solutions. Acs uses a lot of combined treatments and one of the best options....another thing is knowing when and when not to take chemo treatment, i have seen doctors put two family members to death with this local aggressive treatment. Cancer did not kill two of my family members chemo did.

dregz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby dregz » October 16th, 2018, 5:39 am

streetbeastINC. wrote:Genetic sequencing, and immunotherapy are some of the most lucrative solutions. Acs uses a lot of combined treatments and one of the best options....another thing is knowing when and when not to take chemo treatment, i have seen doctors put two family members to death with this local aggressive treatment. Cancer did not kill two of my family members chemo did.

I totally agree that chemo is not for everyone.

There are many tools used to calculate the risk vs benefits and treatment should be individualized.

In sweet, sweet Trinidad and Tobago we sometimes doh have toilet paper on the ward, buh it would be really good if one day we can get some genetic sequencing and direct our treatment even more specifically.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » October 16th, 2018, 7:46 am

dregz wrote:Since you decided to stop earlier and I call yuh out, I'm sorry, you can go back to being quiet as you were.

Respectfully,
Dregz

LMAO

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » October 16th, 2018, 9:52 am

kstt wrote: make the body alkaline,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
stupid is as stupid does

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 16th, 2018, 10:02 am

nah that was in a YouTube video the other day about eating fig. Is realz who need doctor anymore!!!
/s

Another classic tuner case of the Dunning–Kruger effect.

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » November 25th, 2018, 7:27 am

FB_IMG_1543145010755.jpg

Please keep us informed about the abundant supply of cancer medication at our treatment centers as the goodly doctor spoke of.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » November 25th, 2018, 7:54 am

I'm all for legalization and regulation of marijuana but don't be naive and think it isn't a gateway drug.

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » November 25th, 2018, 2:57 pm

So how does the gateway go? Sugar - Caffeine - Alcohol - Marijuana - hard drugs?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 25th, 2018, 3:22 pm

It sure can be a gateway for people who are not getting the right counselling for whatever issues they cannot handle in their own lives. But it's a mistake to assume that everyone wants to even make that jump to harder drugs just because they have used marijuana. Some people would just use it for fun or whatever, but it does not mean that they need to get high and constantly escape the reality and pain that others are feeling when they decide to use harder drugs.

The entire premise on the War on Drugs was completely wrong. Thanks Reagan. Look at the world your administration had created.

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » March 3rd, 2021, 10:16 am

Sorry for necro-bumping this thread but what's your take on this information?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6938162/

Basically saying fasting will starve cancer cells of nutrients and they die off.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » March 3rd, 2021, 10:02 pm

KM_2NR wrote:Basically saying fasting will starve cancer cells of nutrients and they die off.

Umm, no lol.
But it's saying that it provides an enabling environment that help the efficacy of standard cancer treatments, ie. "We propose that the combination of FMDs with chemotherapy, immunotherapy or other treatments represents a potentially promising strategy to increase treatment efficacy, prevent resistance acquisition and reduce side effects."
One of the routes is the reduction of insulin growth factor, modern diets which are very high in protein promote increased levels of igf-1 which is associated with malignant growths as well. Anabolic environments promote growth of everything, good and bad. You can basically eat a low animal protein diet and experience the same reduction that fasting or fmd offers.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”