TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18781
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 23rd, 2018, 7:45 pm

Ok bros and sis...Duane with your permission I would like to keep this ched available to anyone who can see it at any time....we all know what is going on in the country and I'm just wondering what the tuner family could do for those who are less fortunate...some tuners have been affected and we can reach out to them and they can point us in the direction of others who are very much in need..

A lil fundraiser?
A carshow?
Let's all meet up and give out stuff?

Anything you have in mind let's try to make it happen..I can think about reaching out to fellow tuner ED and he can help us to help others.

This is not a politica ched...so keep the pnm/unc bs out of it...man the fck up and put your differences aside with which ever tuner you have a beef with..please keep the negative comments to yourself

Solutions and recommendations are most welcome....

Advertisement
User avatar
matix
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 906
Joined: October 23rd, 2008, 12:38 pm
Location: trinidad
Contact:

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby matix » October 23rd, 2018, 8:09 pm

Sounds good.

User avatar
Rovin's Audio
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1373
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: CAR AUDIO SOLUTIONS - Chaguanas

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby Rovin's Audio » October 23rd, 2018, 9:02 pm

while d idea is commendable i sure most of us already on some kinda T&T FB car group that is already in action regarding d flood so i suppose those wanting to help can probably do so thru 1 of those groups .... :|

redmanjp
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6015
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby redmanjp » October 23rd, 2018, 9:27 pm

As this is an automotive site perhaps if there are any mechanics wiling to fix flooded vehicles free of charge (only charge for parts) that might be appreciated.

User avatar
black start
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7904
Joined: February 25th, 2010, 10:42 am
Location: conquering the pothole solodex

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby black start » October 23rd, 2018, 11:25 pm

redmanjp wrote:As this is an automotive site perhaps if there are any mechanics wiling to fix flooded vehicles free of charge (only charge for parts) that might be appreciated.
Lol

User avatar
Keyser Soze
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 806
Joined: January 7th, 2005, 9:48 am

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby Keyser Soze » October 24th, 2018, 2:13 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Ok bros and sis...Duane with your permission I would like to keep this ched available to anyone who can see it at any time....we all know what is going on in the country and I'm just wondering what the tuner family could do for those who are less fortunate...some tuners have been affected and we can reach out to them and they can point us in the direction of others who are very much in need..

A lil fundraiser?
A carshow?
Let's all meet up and give out stuff?

Anything you have in mind let's try to make it happen..I can think about reaching out to fellow tuner ED and he can help us to help others.

This is not a politica ched...so keep the pnm/unc bs out of it...man the fck up and put your differences aside with which ever tuner you have a beef with..please keep the negative comments to yourself

Solutions and recommendations are most welcome....


toy around with your idea some more and see where it takes you bro.
either way the support is guaranteed from me.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18781
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 24th, 2018, 4:58 am

calling out ED...provide your contact #, I'm willing to meet you in St.Helena so we could talk ah lil more....so far I was able to collect a garbage bag filled with clothing...they belonged to one of my female relatives(she is in her 20s)...if you know anyone that would need it let me know...

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18781
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 24th, 2018, 4:59 am

black start wrote:
redmanjp wrote:As this is an automotive site perhaps if there are any mechanics wiling to fix flooded vehicles free of charge (only charge for parts) that might be appreciated.
Lol


we know this aint happening, some men going and charge labor and parts price in one

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18781
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 24th, 2018, 8:08 am

Anybody else??

User avatar
*KRONIK*
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6502
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby *KRONIK* » October 24th, 2018, 11:33 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:calling out ED...provide your contact #, I'm willing to meet you in St.Helena so we could talk ah lil more....so far I was able to collect a garbage bag filled with clothing...they belonged to one of my female relatives(she is in her 20s)...if you know anyone that would need it let me know...
He living right by the junction
Go meet the man nah

User avatar
Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10757
Joined: March 30th, 2010, 8:58 pm

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby Ted_v2 » October 24th, 2018, 6:14 pm

i aint mind helping out someone whose car get flooded , but i can see that going downhill very quick

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18781
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 24th, 2018, 6:15 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:calling out ED...provide your contact #, I'm willing to meet you in St.Helena so we could talk ah lil more....so far I was able to collect a garbage bag filled with clothing...they belonged to one of my female relatives(she is in her 20s)...if you know anyone that would need it let me know...
He living right by the junction
Go meet the man nah


I org to meet up with ed...anyone else wish to join??

User avatar
Soul Collector
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1496
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 1:42 am

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby Soul Collector » October 24th, 2018, 7:15 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:calling out ED...provide your contact #, I'm willing to meet you in St.Helena so we could talk ah lil more....so far I was able to collect a garbage bag filled with clothing...they belonged to one of my female relatives(she is in her 20s)...if you know anyone that would need it let me know...
He living right by the junction
Go meet the man nah


I org to meet up with ed...anyone else wish to join??

Got rid of my old clothes some time ago as I moved so can't help there. I'll see what usable clothes from anyone I know I could rounds up. We may have some used mattresses in good condition to donate though.

Shoot me PM with your number na shakes. My car was at a mechanic in bamboo when the waters rose, ended up getting some in the car but they were able to put it up on a ramp so hoping its not too bad. When they finish with it, I hoping within the next couple days as they had it over a week now, then I could meet up with you fellas.

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 19730
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 24th, 2018, 7:20 pm

Please support this

Cars-and-Coffee-Flood-Relief-Drive.jpg

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8591
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby pugboy » October 24th, 2018, 9:58 pm

Where are folks buying mattresses for donation?

User avatar
aaron17
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 810
Joined: June 13th, 2006, 7:54 pm

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby aaron17 » October 25th, 2018, 4:37 am

Interesting....

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18781
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 25th, 2018, 4:55 am

pugboy wrote:Where are folks buying mattresses for donation?


looking for info on this myself...I looking for towels as well...so I'm gonna try IAM

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10783
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby sMASH » October 25th, 2018, 6:37 am

i know inshan arranged with serta and they provided matresses at reduced prices of $300.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18781
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 25th, 2018, 6:43 am

sMASH wrote:i know inshan arranged with serta and they provided matresses at reduced prices of $300.


Daz for certain people or anyone could go and buy?? Looking to get some towels and bed sheets as well...buy a few at reasonable prices...point me in a direction

User avatar
*KRONIK*
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6502
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby *KRONIK* » October 25th, 2018, 6:51 am

pugboy wrote:Where are folks buying mattresses for donation?
There is a guy getting them for 330. Full size.
He is looking for sponsors

Msg me if you want the contact

rspann
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6624
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby rspann » October 25th, 2018, 7:04 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
pugboy wrote:Where are folks buying mattresses for donation?


looking for info on this myself...I looking for towels as well...so I'm gonna try IAM


Pricesmart has towels.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18781
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 25th, 2018, 7:18 am

rspann wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
pugboy wrote:Where are folks buying mattresses for donation?


looking for info on this myself...I looking for towels as well...so I'm gonna try IAM


Pricesmart has towels.


Thanks deh spann

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10783
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby sMASH » October 25th, 2018, 7:42 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
sMASH wrote:i know inshan arranged with serta and they provided matresses at reduced prices of $300.


Daz for certain people or anyone could go and buy?? Looking to get some towels and bed sheets as well...buy a few at reasonable prices...point me in a direction

it was for inshan to buy to supply as relief.

if its for relief, u could give them a call and inquire. if they blank it, u could try contacting ibntv and tell them u know some people who need to get and u saw that inshan had arranged with serta to provide the mattresses reduced to flood victims, and ur could pay them the money to organize it.

goalpost
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1929
Joined: June 24th, 2010, 8:18 am
Location: South by night, North by day

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby goalpost » October 25th, 2018, 8:33 am

donating through my company

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18781
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 25th, 2018, 10:11 am

goalpost wrote:donating through my company


nuff respect

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8591
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby pugboy » October 25th, 2018, 7:25 pm

Welded up a bed frame from some steel hrs scraps I had

IMG_0184.JPG

User avatar
racy lady
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 282
Joined: July 8th, 2003, 11:55 am

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby racy lady » October 25th, 2018, 8:38 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
sMASH wrote:i know inshan arranged with serta and they provided matresses at reduced prices of $300.


Daz for certain people or anyone could go and buy?? Looking to get some towels and bed sheets as well...buy a few at reasonable prices...point me in a direction


Excellent stores has 20% off from tomorrow over the weekend.

There are some microfiber sheets that are fairly inexpensive...Jill Morgan brand are really soft...

dregz
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 132
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 5:20 am

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby dregz » October 26th, 2018, 3:36 am

On Sunday morning (9-12) a medical clinic is being set up for the persons within the Madras area.

If tuners would like to pass through, assess the situation and decide on a way of helping persons who are at the clinic after asking them what exactly they need, you may be doing some of these persons a world of good.

The fact is that there are many persons just buying things and dropping them off. I don't know how many persons are asking these affected individuals what are the things that they may need, that they haven't gotten any assistance with as yet.

Just an idea.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18781
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 26th, 2018, 4:19 am

I'm doing hampers....but I'm including bottled water, towels, cleaning supplies and some food stuff

User avatar
dean_spleen09
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1255
Joined: September 24th, 2004, 7:31 pm

Re: TRINITUNER FAMILY: wah we go do?!?!

Postby dean_spleen09 » October 26th, 2018, 7:40 am

hearing "talk" people taking more than they need and selling it.
does make people think twice about helping others yes....
:|

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: pugboy, RuMS and 52 guests