FOREX BROKER

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The GAME
Riding on 13's

Re: FOREX BROKER

Postby The GAME » November 4th, 2018, 6:22 am

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Last edited by The GAME on November 14th, 2018, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » November 4th, 2018, 7:25 am

There isn't a single person in this thread who knows a single thing about trading profitably save for maybe MgMan.
All I see are the clueless trying to separate people from their hard earned money. There's a reason the success rate is 0.0001%.You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning or winning the lottery.

MgMan did you get an email this week concerning rate cards from FXCM? So now in addition to charging me spread these fcukers want to charge me commission on each trade.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 4th, 2018, 7:00 pm

" .. Way to basic to explain ? " ..

Really ?

You know the majority of Tuners are UWI graduates and USA and Canadian graduates.

Why don't you give us the theory of why a small spread is more effective than a large spread ?

Show us ONE example with numbers where you can attain 25% to 30% return ?

The exchange rates are "balanced" - that is the entire concept of exchange rates when moving from
one country's currency to another, ( Trinidad is not in this league since nobody wants TT $$ ).

factor
Street 2NR

Postby factor » November 4th, 2018, 9:40 pm

The GAME wrote:
factor wrote:Has anyone heard of a company called Rose Capital Ltd a financial consulting company operating in Trinidad ? They trade in forex for clients.

This is a scam...he have ppl waiting for payouts for more that 2 months...he also deal up with I'm...no official statements shown of bank accounts etc....I think he have a fraud case against him too...not 100% on that but it's the talk.
Good to know this..
Saw the company sponsoring on Facebook.

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » November 5th, 2018, 6:09 am

RedVEVO wrote:" .. Way to basic to explain ? " ..

Really ?

You know the majority of Tuners are UWI graduates and USA and Canadian graduates.

Why don't you give us the theory of why a small spread is more effective than a large spread ?

The exchange rates are "balanced" - that is the entire concept of exchange rates when moving from
one country's currency to another, ( Trinidad is not in this league since nobody wants TT $$ ).
UWI didn't teach you how to do research before proclaiming something in your own terms to be true?
You have the concept of trading fx absolutely incorrect.
Here's what, open up YouTube, type in trading fx basics, educate yourself and come back let's have a conversation. As a matter of fact I can show you how to trade if you want, but first come back with proper information.. .
Until then enjoy the cold weather of the USA or Canada.
Btw the spread is considered a charge paid by the trader to the broker..so obviously for those that understand, smaller spreads means pips can obtained faster for a particular price movement without the need to first overcome the width of the spread.
https://www.google.tt/amp/s/www.dailyfx ... s.html/amp

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 6th, 2018, 12:05 am

Halfbreed07 wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:" .. Way to basic to explain ? " ..

Really ?

UWI didn't teach you how to do research before proclaiming something in your own terms to be true?
You have the concept of trading fx absolutely incorrect.
Here's what, open up YouTube, type in trading fx basics, educate yourself and come back let's have a conversation. As a matter of fact I can show you how to trade if you want, but first come back with proper information.. .
Until then enjoy the cold weather of the USA or Canada.
Btw the spread is considered a charge paid by the trader to the broker..so obviously for those that understand, smaller spreads means pips can obtained faster for a particular price movement without the need to first overcome the width of the spread.
https://www.google.tt/amp/s/www.dailyfx ... s.html/amp

You seem NOT to want to answer any specific questions or give details sending questions to the internet .

If you really had a grasp of FOREX TRADING you would of confidently explained how it works in a simple
straightforward manner .

What was your starting $$$ "investment" and in what currency ? USD, Euro, Pounds, Yen, RMB ?

What is your "profit" to date ? Your revenue stream ?

Give details .

Serot
Street 2NR

Postby Serot » November 22nd, 2018, 1:34 pm

RedVEVO wrote:^^

Again, what the profit margin with FOREX ?

Anybody made money on a FOREX investment ?

Tuner ( up there ) say he has $1,000 USD in an account and it's for FOREX trading .

What is the profit ? What is the investment ?

Forex is less about a specific return based on your investment, and more about the return based on the fluctuation of the pair, and the value of 1 pip. I made 195 pips in total between yesterday and today. As previously stated by another tuner, your earnings are based on the lot size of the position taken.

For an explanation on lot sizes, see below, as taken from this link

a) Standard Lots are worth $10 per pip on currency pairs that do not include the Japanese Yen This is derived by multiplying the position size of a Standard Lot ($100,000) by 1 pip (0.0001 points). 100,000 X 0.0001 = $10.

b) Mini-lots are worth $1 per pip (10,000 X 0.0001)

c) Micro-lots are worth $0.1 (10 cents) per pip, as 1,000 X 0.0001 = 0.1

My personal goal per month is 400-500 pips, and I can assure you that decent money can be made with just USD$1,000.00, with the proper trades and risk management.

I hope that helps clear things up for you.

flipflop35
Riding on 13's

Postby flipflop35 » February 27th, 2020, 8:30 am

I honestly wish I saw this post a long time ago,would of save me the trouble when I joined IML and realize that those guys just on network marketing rather than trading.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 27th, 2020, 8:54 am

flipflop35 wrote:I honestly wish I saw this post a long time ago,would of save me the trouble when I joined IML and realize that those guys just on network marketing rather than trading.

share your experience in the IML thread.
It may help others.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=733882

A j edwards
Riding on 13's

Postby A j edwards » August 17th, 2020, 10:05 pm

Hello everyone I have a FCB visa card but they aren't allowing me to use it to trade forex .does anyone know of any other way to fund an account besides using a visa card please no IML

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » August 17th, 2020, 11:37 pm

A j edwards wrote:Hello everyone I have a FCB visa card but they aren't allowing me to use it to trade forex .does anyone know of any other way to fund an account besides using a visa card please no IML
PM narendzorce...

eitech
punchin NOS

FOREX BROKER

Postby eitech » August 17th, 2020, 11:57 pm

Last edited by eitech on August 17th, 2020, 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A j edwards
Riding on 13's

Postby A j edwards » August 18th, 2020, 5:31 am

I want to use IF market or XM

A j edwards
Riding on 13's

Postby A j edwards » August 18th, 2020, 5:36 am

I want to use IC market or XM

A j edwards
Riding on 13's

Postby A j edwards » August 18th, 2020, 5:50 am

narendzorce seems to be with IML and I want no part of IML

eitech
punchin NOS

FOREX BROKER

Postby eitech » August 18th, 2020, 6:04 am

Last edited by eitech on August 18th, 2020, 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fireflyrain7
Street 2NR

Postby Fireflyrain7 » August 18th, 2020, 9:10 am

Fxcm or oanda are good
I use volumes so need a broker that does alot of transactions.

eitech
punchin NOS

FOREX BROKER

Postby eitech » August 18th, 2020, 9:34 am

holland
Riding on 13's

Postby holland » October 3rd, 2020, 10:49 am

Good Day,

Was this ever resolved? How does one get the money out? When it's sent from IC Markets back to your Skrill, how do you get it back to Trinidad, without using our local banks like RBC, FCB and Republic? We all know dey will try to block it....

eitech
punchin NOS

FOREX BROKER

Postby eitech » October 3rd, 2020, 1:01 pm

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » October 3rd, 2020, 1:21 pm

Are you speaking about FX trading in Trinidad or Purchasing US shares from Trinidad?

holland
Riding on 13's

Postby holland » October 3rd, 2020, 6:08 pm

wtf wrote:Are you speaking about FX trading in Trinidad or Purchasing US shares from Trinidad?

I'm talking about FX trading in Trinidad...After you wire the money from your broker to Skrill, how do you get it out?

Can I transfer my earnings from Forex to my local debit savings account via Skrill? Or is there some international card i have to apply for? Basically, how do you get access to the money from Skrill without hassle?

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » October 3rd, 2020, 6:43 pm

Most brokers require that what ever means you use to deposit, then you must use that mode to withdraw. So if you deposit funds to icmarkets via credit card, then you must withdraw funds to same credit card. Some regional pepperstone accounts allow this way too. Other pepperstone accounts allow deposit via credit card and withdraw via bank wire straight to your accounts. The draw back here is the broker fee and local bank fee.

holland
Riding on 13's

Postby holland » October 3rd, 2020, 8:42 pm

eitech wrote:Most brokers require that what ever means you use to deposit, then you must use that mode to withdraw. So if you deposit funds to icmarkets via credit card, then you must withdraw funds to same credit card. Some regional pepperstone accounts allow this way too. Other pepperstone accounts allow deposit via credit card and withdraw via bank wire straight to your accounts. The draw back here is the broker fee and local bank fee.

Ok...thanks for this information. I've been hearing that most local banks are blocking Skrill transactions (deposits and withdrawals) so i was really concerned about that. .. I was concerning withdrawing the cash from the credit card when it eventually is transferred from Skrill but I'm not sure of the charges regarding that.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”