this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shimon
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Rose Capital limited

Postby shimon » August 4th, 2019, 2:45 am

Amarah Justine wrote:
Mercenary wrote:amarah u sound so fond of Rosee

Whoever you is, where in my statement you see I said that I was fond of Rose? I have been commenting for months on the sheit he been doing. So look it up

I hope at the very minimum you get back your initial investment, as well as everyone who has invested with this firm, I have a close friend who recently got an email stating that the account was blown and he will have to email his name in block letters, initial deposit and something else can't remember at this time, he is going in to discuss what is the next step at their office on Monday so I will update you on what is what as I get it, people on here commenting about how can anyone get caught up in a ponzi scheme etc while I'm sure ya'll are the same people who go bend the knee every Sunday/Friday for the oldest ponzi scheme in history! anyways I digress.

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » August 4th, 2019, 5:33 am

Ask him what the last email they sent said....
shimon wrote:
Amarah Justine wrote:
Mercenary wrote:amarah u sound so fond of Rosee

Whoever you is, where in my statement you see I said that I was fond of Rose? I have been commenting for months on the sheit he been doing. So look it up

I hope at the very minimum you get back your initial investment, as well as everyone who has invested with this firm, I have a close friend who recently got an email stating that the account was blown and he will have to email his name in block letters, initial deposit and something else can't remember at this time, he is going in to discuss what is the next step at their office on Monday so I will update you on what is what as I get it, people on here commenting about how can anyone get caught up in a ponzi scheme etc while I'm sure ya'll are the same people who go bend the knee every Sunday/Friday for the oldest ponzi scheme in history! anyways I digress.

shimon
3NE 2NR for life

Postby shimon » August 4th, 2019, 9:39 am

The email said send you name in block letters, initial investment and blockchain account details also he said after doing this his initial investment date was deleted from his app as well as all his profits from his initial investment.

Amarah Justine
Ricer

Postby Amarah Justine » August 4th, 2019, 10:52 am

RCL alone knows what they are up to. In the email, he said that the account was "almost blown". Now almost could mean anything and the fact that he is not giving out any information whatsoever leaves a lot open for discussion. But you have to be smart and observant. When certain of his team members could be laughing and making a whole mockery of the situation and sit down and eat KFC comfortably then it paints a picture. No money was lost period!!!
People praising James trading techniques and even himself have said on countless times HE DOES NOT LOSE!!!

Another confusing thing is they say that they are still giving back people their initial deposits but it would take time because there are hundreds of people to go through. Then all of sudden the talk is they are not paying out anything because their lawyer said to stop all transactions pending the situation. Now my question is like said earlier what is really going on. The accounts have been topped back up with dollars and cents for the last few days after people’s account was sucked dry on Tuesday. Mr James, are you giving back people their money, whilst allowing them to keep their account when new management takes over? Or does the account become the property of the new management and once people get their deposits back they can choose to reinvest into the new company? (anyone who invests in the new company would be foolish after what just happened)

A lot of unanswered questions

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » August 4th, 2019, 12:28 pm

Basically if people get back their initial amount it boiled down to everyone giving him an interest free loan . He got to buy some time at making people panic that they are getting back nothing . He could have stalled on getting a loan for house etc and now he has earned enough interest and could start a new plan

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 4th, 2019, 12:33 pm

Kenjo wrote:Basically if people get back their initial amount it boiled down to everyone giving him an interest free loan . He got to buy some time at making people panic that they are getting back nothing . He could have stalled on getting a loan for house etc and now he has earned enough interest and could start a new plan

Initial amount? Dog, I can't see that happening. That's not whats going on here. Looks like stalling tactics and deception. Just doing like Vicky, extending the arrest for as long as possible.

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » August 4th, 2019, 1:00 pm

gullible is gullible.

never fall for flashy lifestyle they try to sell...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 4th, 2019, 1:36 pm

This thread was started in November 2018, when factor asked a simple question about the company.

Less than 9 months later, the company has collapsed.

Of course, this guy is in the right Lodge, so he will NEVER make a jail.

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » August 4th, 2019, 1:53 pm

Nah fam, last email said he's stepping down as the head of his company...

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 4th, 2019, 2:07 pm

Man making a smooth exit. If allyuh have to sue, is the company RCL and not him at a personal level.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 4th, 2019, 3:32 pm

Anybody ever reported him to the relevant authorities?

I don't want to go back through 7 pages.
And also, if this character is a professional schemer and has done things like this in the past, where is a picture of him, so I will know to avoid immediately if someone recommends him?
Take care he come back with a different name.

What is even the guy's real name? Is it even a guy?
Rose? Rosey? Rosita?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 4th, 2019, 3:47 pm

James Rose proves that persistence pays off

Published: Wednesday, May 18, 2016

This isn’t really a rags-to-riches story; it’s more like a slacker-to-success story. It’s about how one young man decided to find purpose in his aimless life—and how he went from earning $25 an hour driving a truck to being among the top four earners in one of the nation’s top insurance companies, in just 18 months.

The funny thing is, it almost didn’t happen.

James Kerron Rose never finished secondary school. He went to class with a half-bottle of rum in his bag. He got into fights, often.

“If someone interfered with you, you could come to me and I would fix it. I partied a lot,” he said.

He followed his impulses into trouble. His mother covered him with tears and prayers.

“It’s not a good lifestyle,” he warns. With all the negativity surrounding youth today, especially young men, Rose wants everyone to know starting off on the wrong track doesn’t mean your final destination is disaster.

“I could have been one of ‘those’ young men. But I want them to know it’s not too late. You don’t have to start off on a particular path to be successful.”

Rose studied Mechanical Engineering at UTT. He never finished that, either.

He drifted through life. He was trucking in a quarry in Valencia, when, out of the blue, his partner ground to a stop and announced, “You have to sell insurance!”

“He used to be an agent, and was an excellent salesman. He saw something in me.” Rose, however, couldn’t see that same thing in himself.

He resisted. “I didn’t want to hear that. First, I didn’t know anything about it, and second, there’s a stigma about insurance. Nobody wants to talk about loss.”

But his friend insisted that he offer his services to one of the nation’s top agencies. “He literally took me by the arm and dragged me inside.

When I walked up those stairs, I probably wasn’t the most polished. A man gave me a funny look…,” he laughs ruefully as he remembers. That look alone almost made him change his mind, but he persisted.

“If I’m one thing, it’s open-minded. I just wanted to find out how the company works,” Rose said.

What he discovered blew him away.

“I could pay a premium of a few hundred dollars, and if something happened to me, my family would get a million dollars.

If I’d died the day before, all my family would have was $5,000. I wanted the best for my son. Sign me up!”

He began working with the agency on commission, but for him it wasn’t only about earning, but about spreading his newly-acquired knowledge of financial management.

“I made sense to me; I wanted to see how many other people it made sense to,” he said.

He was motivated not just by the opportunity to help other people protect their own families, but also by the desire to offer the best life to his five-year-old son and seven-month-old daughter.

He started in September 2014, and by December was Agent of the Month twice-over, both for the number of settled cases and highest level of commissions.

He was Agent of the Month four times, and was named Rookie of the Year… not just for his agency, but for the entire industry.

His achievements were so high that the top strata now seems inadequate to contain him. “The highest category for awards is 300 applications. I completed 600.”

In his first year he qualified for the Million Dollar Round Table, keeping company with just one per cent of agents around the world, and bringing $2 million in business to the agency.

He was the only agent (non-manager) to qualify for the Chairman’s Club Palladium, which only a handful of industry members achieve.

While most agents only see one or two potential clients a day, he has seen as many as six. “The company’s mission is to eradicate poverty and create wealth… so why are you only seeing one person a day? What are you doing with your 24 hours?”

His workload has become so great that he is now assembling a team of three or four young agents to support him.

Rose’s easy smile and engaging personality, backed up by a sincere desire to help clients prepare for their family and their future, is part of his recipe for success. “I honestly believe that the only reason some people haven’t taken out a policy with me yet is that they just haven’t had a conversation with me.

I can help them see how to create a legacy, to understand the value of their dollar. Why work for 40 years of your life and put aside nothing?”

Determined to leave the folly of his youth behind him, he has dropped “Kerron”, the name by which his beleaguered schoolmates knew him, and is now known professionally as simply James. He is modest about his achievements. “Honestly, I don’t really think of myself as doing anything spectacular, but people who know me from before always say, ‘Wow, you’re doing plenty!’”

Looking back at a photo of his youthful self is like looking at a stranger, and he’s cool with that. “Everyone has a choice; either you want to do this, or you want to do that. There is no neutral zone. Right now, I just choose to do the better thing. And I haven’t really tapped into my best… yet.”

Source: http://wow.guardian.co.tt/lifestyle/201 ... tence-pays

Linkedin: https://tt.linkedin.com/in/james-kerron-rose-7a69a581

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 4th, 2019, 4:20 pm

Ok thanks. First time I ever saw the character, so I will decline any service offered by him.

Look how Rosey boy went Bradford with stolen money, and buy new kit to pose for picture.
I know is an old pic, but ent he is a damn crook and pest from since then?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 4th, 2019, 5:05 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Ok thanks. First time I ever saw the character, so I will decline any service offered by him.

Look how Rosey boy went Bradford with stolen money, and buy new kit to pose for picture.
I know is an old pic, but ent he is a damn crook and pest from since then?

Click here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=735501&p=9943171&hilit=Guardian#p9943171

cut_throat3000 gave us how the set up start.

It seems before guardian, he was into network marketing with different companies so he learned a lot of sales techniques and developed on it. Unfortunately, seems that he used it to manipulate. While he was in Guardian, some rachifee play off and he left. Not long after, he went all in with RCL. We don't know the full story on why he left Guardian Life.

I would like to know what play off that in less than a year, he was on top in insurance.

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » August 4th, 2019, 5:31 pm

The_Honourable wrote: We don't know the full story on why he left Guardian Life.

this .
certain people (halfers?) in this thread know ting and not telling we
stay woke bros

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » August 4th, 2019, 6:17 pm

Sounding basically like he is one of those persons who can sell ice to the eskimos and he get through again, reading that article I really wonder what people who selling insurance really are up to during the day

fxmantt12
Riding on 13's

Postby fxmantt12 » August 13th, 2019, 1:35 pm

To anyone trying to get their money back please consult a lawyer or take your info to the fraud squad. A friend of mine wrote a 30 page report on the company, when a group of potential investors asked him to do research. His findings was disturbing. Especially given the rate of return on investments.

Here are a few findings.
1) The company is not registered with the TTSEC.
2) The fund structure is illegal, lacks transparency. Using a personal IML account to invest on behalf of others, goes against the International Investment Funds Association and violates AML/CTF laws.
3) The agreement contained a prospectus that offered a 45 degree return with no variation, adjustments for inflation etc. 45 degree lines do not exist.
4) The prospectus or "Annexure" offered a 5.0% daily return which is impossible without leveraging. To access those kinds of leverages the company would have to be registered with the Futures National Futures Association (NFM) and/or Forex Capital Markets.
4) High possibility that the fund is Ponzi Scheme as its structure has identical characteristics or possibility of a mis- characterization of how the fund is generating income which is fraudulent.

There are others plus additional info such as when an current investor showed him a 108% return over a 6 week period in his account. My friend did a scenario analysis using that investor's info against various currency pairs with a 1:1 up to 1:50 leveraging ratios for mini lots. He ignored transaction costs and other costs and reverse engineered the returns using the most liquid currency pairs. He chose the pairs that generated the highest log returns which in total was 8 pairs, this increased the chance of realizing such returns within a short time frame.

His findings were that the company would have to be correct over 80% of the time and trade almost every day at a leverage ratio above 20 to 25 to 1 to generate 100%+ returns within a 6 week period. If he chose the strongest pair, the company would have to be correct over 97% of the time at a leverage ratio at a 6:1 return.

For a comparison, over that 6 week period two other international funds generated less than 3% return.

Please try to recover your money and ASK FOR A TRADE SHEET. The trade sheet will allow you to reverse engineer the returns so you can correspond your returns in your account to trades that were made that day.

FX Trading takes years to master and you cannot master it simply by attending one or two seminars.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » August 14th, 2019, 9:17 am

The flowery belivers still holding strain?
Or have they accepted that their overbrightness was properly exploited

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 14th, 2019, 10:22 am

fxmantt12 wrote:To anyone trying to get their money back please consult a lawyer or take your info to the fraud squad. A friend of mine wrote a 30 page report on the company, when a group of potential investors asked him to do research. His findings was disturbing. Especially given the rate of return on investments.

Here are a few findings.
2) The fund structure is illegal, lacks transparency. Using a personal IML account to invest on behalf of others, goes against the International Investment Funds Association and violates AML/CTF laws.
3) The agreement contained a prospectus that offered a 45 degree return with no variation, adjustments for inflation etc. 45 degree lines do not exist.
4) The prospectus or "Annexure" offered a 5.0% daily return which is impossible without leveraging. To access those kinds of leverages the company would have to be registered with the Futures National Futures Association (NFM) and/or Forex Capital Markets.
4) High possibility that the fund is Ponzi Scheme as its structure has identical characteristics or possibility of a mis- characterization of how the fund is generating income which is fraudulent.

There are others plus additional info such as when an current investor showed him a 108% return over a 6 week period in his account. My friend did a scenario analysis using that investor's info against various currency pairs with a 1:1 up to 1:50 leveraging ratios for mini lots. He ignored transaction costs and other costs and reverse engineered the returns using the most liquid currency pairs. He chose the pairs that generated the highest log returns which in total was 8 pairs, this increased the chance of realizing such returns within a short time frame.

His findings were that the company would have to be correct over 80% of the time and trade almost every day at a leverage ratio above 20 to 25 to 1 to generate 100%+ returns within a 6 week period. If he chose the strongest pair, the company would have to be correct over 97% of the time at a leverage ratio at a 6:1 return.

For a comparison, over that 6 week period two other international funds generated less than 3% return.

Please try to recover your money and ASK FOR A TRADE SHEET. The trade sheet will allow you to reverse engineer the returns so you can correspond your returns in your account to trades that were made that day.

FX Trading takes years to master and you cannot master it simply by attending one or two seminars.

Rosey worse than Duprey

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » August 14th, 2019, 10:28 am

fxmantt12 wrote:To anyone trying to get their money back please consult a lawyer or take your info to the fraud squad. A friend of mine wrote a 30 page report on the company, when a group of potential investors asked him to do research. His findings was disturbing. Especially given the rate of return on investments.

Here are a few findings.

this and IML is the same principle?

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » August 14th, 2019, 11:10 am

Here are a few findings.

excellent analysis and appreciate the reverse engineering based on data....hopefully others will exercise the same level of care before investing...

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » August 14th, 2019, 12:23 pm

well well IML sounds so similar....

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » August 14th, 2019, 12:33 pm

The demise of this firm seems to be a well kept secret but for the discussions here.
One would expect that this would have been well publicized.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 14th, 2019, 12:57 pm

toyolink wrote:The demise of this firm seems to be a well kept secret but for the discussions here.
One would expect that this would have been well publicized.

Ent? Not even the sunshine pick it up.

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » August 14th, 2019, 4:09 pm

u would think such research would be done beforehand not after the fact, but then again you know what they say about fools and money.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 14th, 2019, 7:05 pm

daxt0r wrote:u would think such research would be done beforehand not after the fact, but then again you know what they say about fools and money.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 14th, 2019, 7:55 pm

daxt0r wrote:u would think such research would be done beforehand not after the fact, but then again you know what they say about fools and money.

Its not that simple in reality.

Money is uniquely emotive.
And people are susceptible to suspend logic in preference to unrealistic promises because THEY WANT TO BELIEVE.

They Start out wanting it to be true.
Cuz that means they rich.

There is a reason that these schemes will work repeatedly....with small cosmetic changes.

Get rich quick is in our DNA.

And it is possible.
Highly unlikely...and hard to make work, but it actually happens.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 14th, 2019, 8:24 pm

"James Rose proves that persistence pays off" That headline is so accurate. For him.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » August 14th, 2019, 8:46 pm

rspann wrote:"James Rose proves that persistence pays off" That headline is so accurate. For him.
10/10

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 14th, 2019, 9:12 pm

Yes, they suspend logic, isn't that being foolish? Isn't wanting it to be true , also foolish?

There are many ways to increase your money, legally and safe, yet under your control not a smart man who makes bad ,risky decisions on your behalf. It is possible to turn 25%!, 50% even 100% profits easily on your own.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”