Forums

Rose Capital limited

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

FilterMag
Ricer

Re: Rose Capital limited

Postby FilterMag » August 2nd, 2019, 6:24 pm

So Rose deleted his FB Business Page today. The End.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » August 2nd, 2019, 6:48 pm

Well this seems to have gone badly.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » August 2nd, 2019, 8:23 pm

Miktay wrote:
Im surprised ppl still getting ketch in T&T: the land of smartmen.

Yuh not alone there. How de hell people that gullible? Wasn't it too good to be true?

Btw, James will never return anyone's money willingly. Good luck.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » August 2nd, 2019, 8:55 pm

**GASPS IN SURPRISE**
WHO WOULD"VE THUNK?

LEL

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 2nd, 2019, 9:37 pm

So dize it dey?

Look how Rose going and come back as a politician next decade.

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » August 2nd, 2019, 10:05 pm

so next set is the iml punks?

snypaz
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby snypaz » August 3rd, 2019, 6:01 am

I just wanna say this, if y'all going to take action and rightfully so, don't make the individual aware please. Chances are he might just leave without returning. No I don't have money involved in this. But that's just common sense. Why am I seeing laid out plans of attack on social media? Which also mentions this platform as a way of exposing said individual?

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » August 3rd, 2019, 6:20 am

Link to said advertised action or should we use imagination
snypaz wrote:I just wanna say this, if y'all going to take action and rightfully so, don't make the individual aware please. Chances are he might just leave without returning. No I don't have money involved in this. But that's just common sense. Why am I seeing laid out plans of attack on social media? Which also mentions this platform as a way of exposing said individual?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 3rd, 2019, 6:46 am

so imarkets and all them thing is a breeding school for these bandits then

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 3rd, 2019, 7:46 am

pugboy wrote:so imarkets and all them thing is a breeding school for these bandits then

The stock markets and any thing that enables people to make easy money are breeding schools for bandits.

Get Rich Quick schemes are everywhere....

None of us here can say we never get take...in some way.

Money is an emotive thing...and we all are susceptible to scams if someone has the right approach.

Sanford and Madoff fooled some of the best minds in the business.....cus they had the right approach.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 3rd, 2019, 7:55 am

Redman is 100% correct. Greed is the underlying factor. You work so hard for your first $100000, but you cannot wait until you have the second one, so you try to get the next one the easy way. Remember the dog and the bone? Wolves out there seeking prey. You afraid of the ones from sea lots because they look like wolves and you can recognise them. The ones dressed like sheep catching you easy though. Rose , politicians , Duprey, Harry Harnarine etc. Bandits use a gun these fellas ,you giving it to them willingly.

Halfbreed07
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Halfbreed07 » August 3rd, 2019, 8:50 am

Somebody from his "team" claims he going to resign/step down as the head. This whole thing sounds text book yes.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 3rd, 2019, 9:38 am

The worst part is in bad economic times the poorer get taken more

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 3rd, 2019, 9:48 am

The poorer wants to be richer without the hard work involved. I wonder if education plays a part in it? If it's more uneducated people that are caught.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 3rd, 2019, 10:52 am

Lack of education is a big part of being caught by a guy in a suit in a stage with a big whiteboard

Some of them taking a chance genuinely as they looking at any option on the side which is bad if you taking hard earned cash to fill a next man pockets

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 3rd, 2019, 10:56 am

True. Hairy bank is another bad place to invest money. Educated and uneducated investing there and losing all the time.

Amarah Justine
Ricer

Postby Amarah Justine » August 3rd, 2019, 11:54 am

Lack of education has nothing to do with people losing their money in RCL. It has millionaires, businessmen and women, student, hard-working people who invested their hard-earned money based on the information James gave people. James personally met with people on countless occasions, showing them how it worked. He personally came home to some people and took their money. Nobody can fault any of the investors for trying to make a calculated move to better themselves regardless of the outcome.

It's a sad reality, and everything that I predicted came to pass. I mean everything, his attitude, his lies everything. The amount of people affected by this is not even funny. It has pregnant women and I say women because there are quite a few, who are not taking this news lightly at all. I know of one lady who is hospitalised because of this whole thing and it does not look good for her and her child. It has people who have been putting off important surgeries because they were waiting on the funds from James. I know personally know of a family who have kids and was just made homeless and was waiting to get money from James to buy a house. The family is in shambles, and don't even talk about the poor kids, who are supposed to start back school soon.

There are so many people who have house loans, cars loan, personal loans, credit cards, school loans and the list goes on. So people really think that if people had the slightest clue that James was running a Ponzi that they would invest. These businesses would have never taken their hard-earned money and give to James. People trusted the guy, and he fooled people well. I personally spoke with someone who is so bitter by this they are contemplating killing themselves. James just has no idea the consequences of what he just put people through. Some people have been waiting for their money for 2-3 years. Now if any harm comes to him or his family his people would be vexed. I am sure his parents would be the first to say " My son was a good man and only tried to help people, he did not deserve it". But can you really blame people for being hot-headed?

Why is it so easy for him to come and tell people he lost all that money without proof? Why is it so easy for him to come with some BS email and tell people that RCL is going under new management? Why is it that he continues to lie and say he is stepping back but the new management is willing to take him back on solely on a contractual basis.
Are we all that stupid to believe that you Mr James would give up everything you worked so hard for but allowed a so-called rookie to destroy in one night, right over to completely new management? While we are on that topic, so you are telling your investors that you don't lose right? You know all about risk management, but yet somehow a rookie gained access and " almost blew" the account right? But yet you hiding behind your social media platforms, and sending an email that can only be taken as you just woke up out of bed and wrote it style for your investors to ingest.

Mr James, you really believe that your investor doesn't deserve a better explanation than just a generic email? Mr James, do you honestly believe that you investors should believe that your entire family was affected by this too? Mr James, you have a wife/girlfriend, kids, a mother, father, grandparents, aunties, uncle, nieces, nephews that all benefited from your business. My question to you is " Don't you believe that your 400+ investors have families too? Families that are dependant on them, families who will no doubt be destroyed because of the emotional strain you have allowed to happen.

Mr James, you are giving people their initial deposits back, so what is going to happen to people’s account within RCL? Are people expected to wait another 2-3 years for you to rebuild back people’s account? And would people be seeing the same gains as they did before? Wait don't answer that one because the answer is a big fat NOOOO.

Mr James, I think your investors deserve better treatment and more respect. Come out and talk to them like James Cordier did when he lost over $150 million dollars of investors money. His famous quotes were "I am so sorry for not managing our ship and keeping her afloat".

Come on James you have it in you, just how you could be posting on social media, come out and talk.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 3rd, 2019, 12:17 pm

Look you say the same thing I was asking."are we all so stupid to believe....." Wouldn't some research and due diligence have averted this? I'm just asking because I'm now hearing all the details. Many people have come to me to invest in all kinds of schemes but they are just that, schemes. I invest my own money and make more than any of them.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » August 3rd, 2019, 12:23 pm

rspann wrote:Look you say the same thing I was asking."are we all so stupid to believe....." Wouldn't some research and due diligence have averted this? I'm just asking because I'm now hearing all the details. Many people have come to me to invest in all kinds of schemes but they are just that, schemes. I invest my own money and make more than any of them.
Oye yuh want some coffee

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » August 3rd, 2019, 12:42 pm

amarah u sound so fond of Rosee

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » August 3rd, 2019, 12:42 pm

rspann wrote:Look you say the same thing I was asking."are we all so stupid to believe....." Wouldn't some research and due diligence have averted this? I'm just asking because I'm now hearing all the details. Many people have come to me to invest in all kinds of schemes but they are just that, schemes. I invest my own money and make more than any of them.

uncle :lol:

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 3rd, 2019, 12:43 pm

Good thing this ched on tuner. Back in April, a padna say he was going to invest a small money in Rose Capital as he was referred to by someone else. Showed his this ched and was reading contributions especially from Amirah.

Don't know if he still went thru with it but i noticed he gone quiet for the past 2 months. Is either "nothing" and he just normal, or he shame to tell me because I gave him the warning and didn't take heed. If is the latter, he's in his mid-20s so better to learn early.

Redman wrote:None of us here can say we never get take...in some way.

Money is an emotive thing...and we all are susceptible to scams if someone has the right approach.

Sanford and Madoff fooled some of the best minds in the business.....cus they had the right approach.

Agree 100%

And since there is material out there on manipulation, it's going to get worse.

Amarah Justine
Ricer

Postby Amarah Justine » August 3rd, 2019, 12:54 pm

Mercenary wrote:amarah u sound so fond of Rosee

Whoever you is, where in my statement you see I said that I was fond of Rose? I have been commenting for months on the sheit he been doing. So look it up

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 3rd, 2019, 3:14 pm

Some where in the docs that were signed might be acceptance of the risks associated with the type of trading RCL was doing.

This isn't kindergarten....
Every new account doc that I've seen comes with boiler plate language that the client signs ...
Without sight of the documentation my assumption s are...

If he was trading for their account but required authorization for each trade...its the clients responsible for the final decision.
He can't predict the markets

If he had discretion.... Then they would sign over the liability as well.

The account is held outside TnT in a jurisdiction that recognises that only sophisticated investors trade aggressively and can afford to lose 100%.

There are spots where the client will sign attesting to their experience in investing and acknowledges risks of loss.

Caveat Emptor.

If the account was in his name...then its his money to lose.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » August 3rd, 2019, 4:50 pm

Redman wrote:

Get Rich Quick schemes are everywhere. None of us here can say we never get take, in some way.

Honestly, I only get take from nlcb, haha. Rbl mmf and g&if are my only other investments.

The frightening part is this blatant too-good-to-be-true rose thing had alot of red flags, yet people still invested. Looks more like greed to me.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » August 3rd, 2019, 4:55 pm

You could spot bs from a distance . Not everybody out here have that skill. I sorry for the honest people that get caught up in this.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 3rd, 2019, 5:05 pm

Redman wrote:Some where in the docs that were signed might be acceptance of the risks associated with the type of trading RCL was doing.

This isn't kindergarten....
Every new account doc that I've seen comes with boiler plate language that the client signs ...
Without sight of the documentation my assumption s are...

If he was trading for their account but required authorization for each trade...its the clients responsible for the final decision.
He can't predict the markets

If he had discretion.... Then they would sign over the liability as well.

The account is held outside TnT in a jurisdiction that recognises that only sophisticated investors trade aggressively and can afford to lose 100%.

There are spots where the client will sign attesting to their experience in investing and acknowledges risks of loss.

Caveat Emptor.

If the account was in his name...then its his money to lose.

That right there is the rub. Read what you sign ,research what you getting into it's happened so many times before what makes you think this time will be different?
It's like people who still buying cars that mortgaged and that have false number. Yes, you ould get catch, but with due diligence and less haste to profit , you and your money will not be soon parted.

And like viedcht said, I real sorry for who lose money through some conman who I believe eat everybody food. I don't think he was a fool.

oliverqueen
Ricer

Postby oliverqueen » August 3rd, 2019, 5:37 pm

"Read what you sign ,research what you getting into it's happened so many times before "

Trini people lazy and like to get rich easy and quick, so dey go get scam

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » August 3rd, 2019, 5:54 pm

Basically was there no informed signing over if these peoples money ? Did he just sell them just the positives and none of the negatives of these investments as they are high risk for high returns . It’s like driving a car and not accepting that you wear a seat belt because there is always the risk of an accident . Hopefully he gets back some of these peoples money but they put all their eggs in one basket ?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 3rd, 2019, 9:12 pm

Its not that Trini's lazy.
People everywhere get caught by dishonest people within legitimate structures.

Every brokerage will have the same language to open new account s.

As sad as it is...I think the investors have to lean on whether RCL WANTS to pay them back.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”