TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

BWTF! someone leaked the PMS cell phone number.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: BWTF! someone leaked the PMS cell phone number.

Postby boxy » December 15th, 2018, 8:53 am

toyota2nr wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
boxy wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
boxy wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
zoom rader wrote:So what if his phone number is open. Employers always have access to employees phone numbers.

We employ the PM and he works for us

depends if it's govt. issued or not- if it is then sure

When you fill in an application form one of the frist things you fill in is your phone number and email.
Have u ever received an email or call from the application you filled out threatening you or telling you hymc or better yet told you is a obeah man? Even for you this should be simple would you approve of a PNM operative leaking Kams # then PNM guntas calling kamla phone harassing her while she was PM?
Allyuh men need to take it down and call sheit out otherwise is open season on everyone.

Didn't a youth man get charged for threatening JUHN Scarfy and/or his family on FassBook? If he receives threats, then there are avenues to deal with the threat makers. Imagine, high office holders upset that ordinary citizens reaching out to them for help, because in no way were all the calls threatening. Instead of giving alternatives to the genuine callers, like other numbers or avenues to seek help, we have this Oreo using state resources to attack a troll :?

It's amazing to me that said troll wouldn't THINK that there are irrational people that would call and threaten the person who answers the number. Thereby being an accessory to whatever the consequences are for the person the diffrence is he can afford fancy lawyers to talk and BS there way out of it. And everyone knows the alternatives to have your issue sorted it's called Ministries regional corporations and most impprtantly MP'S who come to parliament each session and ask questions that the people deserve answers to.

:?
Everyone you say? Also is Devant being a kant is reason for JUHN Scarfy to not direct people to the proper avenues? The plain and simple issue is that the PM came off (again!) as arrogant and elitist, notwithstanding Devant's kantery. Clearly, not every single issue deserves the PM's personal attention, but a simple re-direction by his staff (he does after all have an entire Ministry complete with TWO Ministers!) would make people feel at least their issue is at least getting some attention.

But Kams not in government. That is problem right there. Allyuh went and vote Rowley and now want to hold someone else accountable. I agree with Devant. Rowley wanted the job. Time to force him to do his job.
She is still accountable to her constituents not so?

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » December 15th, 2018, 8:54 am

boxy wrote:
toyota2nr wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
boxy wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
boxy wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
depends if it's govt. issued or not- if it is then sure

When you fill in an application form one of the frist things you fill in is your phone number and email.
Have u ever received an email or call from the application you filled out threatening you or telling you hymc or better yet told you is a obeah man? Even for you this should be simple would you approve of a PNM operative leaking Kams # then PNM guntas calling kamla phone harassing her while she was PM?
Allyuh men need to take it down and call sheit out otherwise is open season on everyone.

Didn't a youth man get charged for threatening JUHN Scarfy and/or his family on FassBook? If he receives threats, then there are avenues to deal with the threat makers. Imagine, high office holders upset that ordinary citizens reaching out to them for help, because in no way were all the calls threatening. Instead of giving alternatives to the genuine callers, like other numbers or avenues to seek help, we have this Oreo using state resources to attack a troll :?

It's amazing to me that said troll wouldn't THINK that there are irrational people that would call and threaten the person who answers the number. Thereby being an accessory to whatever the consequences are for the person the diffrence is he can afford fancy lawyers to talk and BS there way out of it. And everyone knows the alternatives to have your issue sorted it's called Ministries regional corporations and most impprtantly MP'S who come to parliament each session and ask questions that the people deserve answers to.

Everyone you say? Also is Devant being a kant is reason for JUHN Scarfy to not direct people to the proper avenues? The plain and simple issue is that the PM came off (again!) as arrogant and elitist, notwithstanding Devant's kantery. Clearly, not every single issue deserves the PM's personal attention, but a simple re-direction by his staff (he does after all have an entire Ministry complete with TWO Ministers!) would make people feel at least their issue is at least getting some attention.

But Kams not in government. That is problem right there. Allyuh went and vote Rowley and now want to hold someone else accountable. I agree with Devant. Rowley wanted the job. Time to force him to do his job.

Yes she is and her constituents have her number.

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » December 15th, 2018, 11:53 am

toyota2nr wrote:
boxy wrote:
toyota2nr wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
boxy wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
boxy wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Lmao....

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » December 15th, 2018, 12:10 pm

Look at the amount of grief this phone thing causing people.
The cell phone culture that has gripped the world seems to be such an unnecessary cause of all kinds of pain.
I suppose the same could be said about the internet (which was originally about faster infor sharing to drive commerce globally).

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » December 15th, 2018, 12:24 pm

15 more numbers to come.

The bigger issue in this article is Sh!tkicker and the cocktail party fuh he bigwig fren' an' dem. Who it is paying fuh dat?...:|

Devant happy to get under Govt’s ‘skin’
Julien Neaves

FORMER UNC minister Devant Maharaj, who has been making headlines for sharing the cellphone numbers of Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley and other Cabinet ministers, says he welcomes any names he is called once he has gotten under the Government’s “skin.”

He was speaking with the media as he and about 30 people gathered opposite Stollmeyer’s Castle, Queen’s Park Savannah, Port of Spain, on Friday evening, as the Prime Minister hosted a cocktail reception. Serpentine Road was blocked off to vehicular traffic by police and a number of senior officers were visible outside the venue. During the protest, a woman in a police T-shirt was taking photos and audio and another woman was recording video.

Maharaj was asked if he felt Cabinet members describing him as a “national nuisance” meant he was getting under the Government’s skin.

He said: “If it is that I point out that there is no procurement process in the selection of Sandals, that there was no procurement process for the Galleons Passage, there is no procurement process for Austal vessels and there is an abandonment of any semblance transparency across the Government, (then) I have gotten under the skin of the Government then I welcome those names. He has called me, the Prime Minister, a low-life and I accept that. Because he is a high-life living in high society inside a castle.”

Asked if it was a UNC protest, Maharaj said it was a mix of people who were upset and hurt about bad governance. He said the attendees at the cocktail reception were eating, drinking and carolling “while the rest of us don’t know where the next meal is coming from.”

“That sort of disconnect is now a hallmark of the Rowley administration. And we want to highlight that in their face because they seem not to be aware of what is going on in their rolled-up Prados, in their air-condition.”

The latest Cabinet member phone number to be revealed by Maharaj was Labour Minister Jennifer Baptiste-Primus and he said he had about 15 numbers still to release.

Michael Kerr, executive member of Stakeholders United Movement, said it was strange government members would find time to “cocktail and carol” when the seabridge has been "totally destroyed" and the tourism sector in Tobago has been "totally eroded" .

“And now we have a man here, who is public enemy number one for the PNM because he was giving out private numbers. And what we find surprising, that in such a yuletide season when everybody should be so much filled with joy, not one call came to the (Prime Minister) complimenting (him) on the work he has done in the three-plus years. So we had to come out. We are going to parang but it is going to be a different song based on the cares of the Petrotrin workers and everybody on the breadline.”

During the protest, one man said, “we want a caring government” and the group sang, “I have no money. I have no money. And is because of Dr Rowley.” The protest began at 7 pm and up to 8 pm remained on the Savannah side as the protesters quickly dissolved into speaking among themselves.

A protester, who asked to only be identified as Juan, said government leaders were not satisfying the needs of the society.

“All we hear is Kamla this, Rowley that. But what about the people? Nothing is really going on for the people.”

Juan said he is angered when he sees children who do not have food to eat or girls who have to sell their bodies because they do not have food to eat.

“You can’t tell me you have people who hold office in this country (and) purporting to be leaders and to meet the needs of the nation and we have all this craziness in this country. Look at the murder rate. It already crossed 500. Where we going as a nation and as a people?”

Juan expressed hope the “well-to-do” attending the event, including Rowley, will have a conscience.

A female protester, who asked not to be named, said she was taking part because there was no sense of direction for the country under Rowley.

“He is running the country and mashing up the country at the same time. And we suffering, we in pain, we in sorrow, we in grief since he came in three years and more. And we not happy, we not happy at all.”

She said she hoped the protest will let Rowley know citizens are fed up and would like him to call elections.

https://newsday.co.tt/2018/12/15/devant-happy-to-get-under-govts-skin/

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » December 15th, 2018, 1:05 pm

boxy wrote:
toyota2nr wrote:
boxy wrote:
toyota2nr wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
boxy wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
boxy wrote:Have u ever received an email or call from the application you filled out threatening you or telling you hymc or better yet told you is a obeah man? Even for you this should be simple would you approve of a PNM operative leaking Kams # then PNM guntas calling kamla phone harassing her while she was PM?

Lmao....

Has Rowley ever been accountable to anyone for anything ?

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » December 15th, 2018, 1:54 pm

toyota2nr wrote:
boxy wrote:
toyota2nr wrote:
boxy wrote:
toyota2nr wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
boxy wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Didn't a youth man get charged for threatening JUHN Scarfy and/or his family on FassBook? If he receives threats, then there are avenues to deal with the threat makers. Imagine, high office holders upset that ordinary citizens reaching out to them for help, because in no way were all the calls threatening. Instead of giving alternatives to the genuine callers, like other numbers or avenues to seek help, we have this Oreo using state resources to attack a troll :?

Lmao....

Has Rowley ever been accountable to anyone for anything ?
I'm not a rowley psychophant and I'm not going to put my head on a block for him let him account for his screw ups. but don't try to piss on my face and tell me anybody from siparia could call Kams randomly its dishonorable to say the least. And totally eliminates your counter arguement.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 15th, 2018, 9:50 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TTTALK/posts/1 ... 50?__xts__[0]=68.ARA-Xwk590WJ-gL44tZowjT5zDEB6u_HoxViKwthfzIVkMjbJ_jCdhaCnMfTYjUdLNKz5zZ2SX4fDTbEE9aXiDM10H2zVMgs1--7PAjvTFQcnAUnsq8ZUKVxeuZEFONyvN4q5GxjiHidIaObHxLb2m2D0YqXI7SC_DMDhzlNCFq0jj6O-hpKrXcTzEliEjySKRaUdbWbCXrAMyG1LLybtZ_w01YgypMmKgYXSBQikjUjtKkw_eLT9f4RiTjB_bKagbOkhIAyx1kyKESQifq-FauVQKS9P9QhvtIRpbK4UsuVK7PpsOvNmnv4VTs7azNupwc0JA_Wwqz6WmAl2R_lMeVX4i4&__tn__=C-R

DEVANT RELEASES MORE NUMBERS

"CALL THEM ALL" says Devant

Given that ministers are either unreachable or alienated from the public
and basic social and public services have now broken down. The only way to get answers to the issues plaguing out country is to seek direct audience with public officials. This is direct accountability, direct democracy.

:|

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”