TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

FLOW removing: National Geographic, National Geographic Wild and BBC America- amongst others

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

dogg
Riding on 17's

FLOW removing: National Geographic, National Geographic Wild and BBC America- amongst others

Postby dogg » December 17th, 2018, 10:51 am

Dear Valued Customer,

As 2018 draws to an end, we wanted to take the opportunity to highlight some of the enhancements made to our TV service and give you a sneak peek of what’s yet to come:

1) We launched our new FLOW EVO service to bring you a simple & user-friendly interface along with our refreshed Flow on Demand menu making it easier for you to find the shows and movies you want when you want.
2) We introduced a new Replay TV feature that allows you to catchup on TV shows which were shown within the last 24 hours on select channels.
3) We added more channels to our Flow to Go product, which now has over 100 live channels for you to stream on your Smartphone, Tablet or PC – Download the app for FREE to start watching channels such as Nickelodeon, BET, Cartoon Network, Discovery Kids, Flow Sports 1&2, GSN & HGTV

We are also adding 2 new channels to our FLOW EVO lineup. As of December 1st 2018, you will have access to Discover World HD & Discovery Theatre HD providing a programming mix of history, culture, real-life stories, mystery, investigation, travel and factual series and documentaries. These two channels will be available in our TV Ultra, TV Max and TV Watch All packages, if you are a TV Essentials or TV Plus customer, you will enjoy a 3-month free preview from December 1st 2018 – February 28th 2019 so that you can take advantage of the new and exciting programming at no extra cost. Customers without a FLOW EVO package will not have access to these two channels.

In the coming weeks, we’ll be removing some channels from all of our TV packages across the Caribbean. As of December 31st 2018, we will remove the following channels: Big Ten Network, CGTN, FOX Deportes, FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Sports 2, FOX Sports Racing, National Geographic, National Geographic Wild and BBC America.

We understand that this change impacts your viewing habits however we hope you will continue to discover all Flow has to offer for your Sports and Entertainment needs, including some of our signature content such as:

Flow Sports (Home of the Premier League)
Premier League, UEFA Champions League and Europa League, T10 Cricket, The Big Bash league, T20 Cricket & IPL (Indian premier League)

ESPN Caribbean:
College Football & Basketball, NBA, NFL

As always, we’re working hard every day to bring the best in entertainment to every part of your life.

Thank you for being a valued Flow customer!

Sincerely,
Your Flow Team

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: FLOW removing: National Geographic, National Geographic Wild and BBC America- amongst others

Postby Rovin » December 17th, 2018, 11:01 am

ppl does still use flow cable tv ?

must be mostly them ole ppl who cyar work d interwebz ......

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Re: FLOW removing: National Geographic, National Geographic Wild and BBC America- amongst others

Postby Spitfir3 » December 17th, 2018, 11:05 am

iptv for it

blitz83
Street 2NR

Postby blitz83 » December 17th, 2018, 11:36 am

Thanks OP!
Decision made to switch over to the Red guys.

And people want to beat up and defend FLOW.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 17th, 2018, 1:06 pm

Have Flow only becuase of my parents. They need their ZeeTv and Westerns

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » December 17th, 2018, 1:13 pm

once they dont remove ducktv i cool.
then it will be problems....

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » December 17th, 2018, 3:50 pm

Spitfir3 wrote:iptv for it
Dun know

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 17th, 2018, 5:40 pm

They was pirating dem ting or what

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 17th, 2018, 6:47 pm

dean_spleen09 wrote:once they dont remove ducktv i cool.
then it will be problems....

AYE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » December 17th, 2018, 7:51 pm

FLOW: WATCH, TALK, STICK

blitz83
Street 2NR

Postby blitz83 » December 17th, 2018, 7:55 pm

redmanjp wrote:They was pirating dem ting or what

Same thing I saying. Pirating the damn signal and charging for it. The providers probably aware of it hence the channels hadda pull.
Where the flow men to share some light?

Ah know it have a few lurking in here.

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » December 17th, 2018, 8:53 pm

What the TATT good for? When Flow was pirating USA and get make out, anything happen to them?
Rell mess yes.

Is $50 to replace your remote now btw, replaced mine recently.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » December 17th, 2018, 9:08 pm

What's going to be the ratio of Spanish to English channels now? lol

I could hear meh moms/pops cussin' from here. Sure she gonna leave them now. Thanks CALA.

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » December 17th, 2018, 9:26 pm

Dai chittt anyways

No_Name
Sweet on this forum

Postby No_Name » December 17th, 2018, 9:36 pm

FLOW TIEFIN LONG EFFIN TIME...!!!

dredman1
Riding on 18's

Postby dredman1 » December 17th, 2018, 11:58 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Have Flow only becuase of my parents. They need their ZeeTv and Westerns

Same here.

If it wasnt for this, I'd have no use for flow cable tv, as everything else of what little tv I watch is available online.

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » December 18th, 2018, 1:27 pm

Flow is AIDS , but its better than blink so i'll tolerate it .

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » December 18th, 2018, 3:47 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:What the TATT good for? When Flow was pirating USA and get make out, anything happen to them?
Rell mess yes..

Form their priorities seems to be collect cheques from CWC (flow and tstt / bmobile /amplia parent company) to look into Digicel's profitability.
bmobile issues - they cannot resolve
flow issues - they cannot resolve.
They seem to dare not bite the hand that feeds them.

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » December 18th, 2018, 4:09 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:ppl does still use flow cable tv ?

must be mostly them ole ppl who cyar work d interwebz ......
Exactly...lol

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » December 18th, 2018, 4:10 pm

matr1x wrote:FLOW: WATCH, TALK, STICK
Hahaah these days flow price drop n better deals.. competitors have them busy .. imagine u getting hd cable..phone.. n 100mbs net all together for 525$ a month

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 19th, 2018, 5:34 am

Cable TV still holding on to the traditional non-tech people. But they're going to start realizing that they can make more profit off internet bundles and can offer particular subscriptions over the internet TV bundles. Net neutrality will hit home here when that starts.

Perhaps in 10 years Flow's whole cable tv model will change where you can actually pay for online unlimited subs like FOX, HBO, etc. within your internet bundle, and set up to stream to any device. So essentially legal IPTV through Flow who will pay for the geographic location license to broadcast without requiring a personal VPN. The decoder box will have the VPN software that Flow will maintain for a fee. Unlike the model now where they're stealing content and selling it to customers for a profit over cable.

No_Name
Sweet on this forum

Postby No_Name » December 19th, 2018, 5:56 am

dredman1 wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:Have Flow only becuase of my parents. They need their ZeeTv and Westerns

Same here.

If it wasnt for this, I'd have no use for flow cable tv, as everything else of what little tv I watch is available online.

In light of this, who are the best alternative cable TV providers?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 19th, 2018, 6:19 am

dredman1 wrote:

Same here.

In addition to zee....flow has sony max and sony gold....my folks hook on that, no other provider has that....

I think digicel might be my other option after flow...they have a wide variety of b4u stations...

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby vaiostation » December 19th, 2018, 6:42 am

No_Name wrote:
dredman1 wrote:

Same here.

If you have internet, air link is pretty decent...

team 394
Street 2NR

Postby team 394 » December 19th, 2018, 6:56 am

vaiostation wrote:
No_Name wrote:
dredman1 wrote:

Same here.

Red folks have zee and a couple others, one western channel also

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » December 19th, 2018, 7:04 am

anyone remember in the 90's on the box from cableview used to have a sticker mark 'Theft of the cable signal is illegal and punishable by law'. Yet after years of teifing signal from the US and making millions NUTTING or NOBODY from cableview or flow was charged. local chinee family owned cableview and they still roaming the cuntry free. They cud take out all the channels it doh matter. Direct TV fire ah seta staff who duz install this week, i guess flow will follow soon.

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » December 19th, 2018, 8:50 am

dogg wrote:
Dear Valued Customer,

As 2018 draws to an end, we wanted to take the opportunity to highlight some of the enhancements made to our TV service and give you a sneak peek of what’s yet to come:

1) We launched our new FLOW EVO service to bring you a simple & user-friendly interface along with our refreshed Flow on Demand menu making it easier for you to find the shows and movies you want when you want.
2) We introduced a new Replay TV feature that allows you to catchup on TV shows which were shown within the last 24 hours on select channels.
3) We added more channels to our Flow to Go product, which now has over 100 live channels for you to stream on your Smartphone, Tablet or PC – Download the app for FREE to start watching channels such as Nickelodeon, BET, Cartoon Network, Discovery Kids, Flow Sports 1&2, GSN & HGTV

We are also adding 2 new channels to our FLOW EVO lineup. As of December 1st 2018, you will have access to Discover World HD & Discovery Theatre HD providing a programming mix of history, culture, real-life stories, mystery, investigation, travel and factual series and documentaries. These two channels will be available in our TV Ultra, TV Max and TV Watch All packages, if you are a TV Essentials or TV Plus customer, you will enjoy a 3-month free preview from December 1st 2018 – February 28th 2019 so that you can take advantage of the new and exciting programming at no extra cost. Customers without a FLOW EVO package will not have access to these two channels.

In the coming weeks, we’ll be removing some channels from all of our TV packages across the Caribbean. As of December 31st 2018, we will remove the following channels: Big Ten Network, CGTN, FOX Deportes, FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Sports 2, FOX Sports Racing, National Geographic, National Geographic Wild and BBC America.

We understand that this change impacts your viewing habits however we hope you will continue to discover all Flow has to offer for your Sports and Entertainment needs, including some of our signature content such as:

Flow Sports (Home of the Premier League)
Premier League, UEFA Champions League and Europa League, T10 Cricket, The Big Bash league, T20 Cricket & IPL (Indian premier League)

ESPN Caribbean:
College Football & Basketball, NBA, NFL

As always, we’re working hard every day to bring the best in entertainment to every part of your life.

Thank you for being a valued Flow customer!

Sincerely,
Your Flow Team

BBC America............... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
flow is de absolute worse yes

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 19th, 2018, 9:19 am

team 394 wrote:
vaiostation wrote:
No_Name wrote:
dredman1 wrote:

Same here.

Red folks have zee and a couple others, one western channel also

I have come to realize in Trinidad the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Given the red folks persistent price increases over the past year they are essentially the same price if not more than their competitors and the few ppl I know have it haven't exactly experienced hassle free service.

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » December 21st, 2018, 4:11 am

maj. tom wrote:Cable TV still holding on to the traditional non-tech people. But they're going to start realizing that they can make more profit off internet bundles and can offer particular subscriptions over the internet TV bundles. Net neutrality will hit home here when that starts.

Perhaps in 10 years Flow's whole cable tv model will change where you can actually pay for online unlimited subs like FOX, HBO, etc. within your internet bundle, and set up to stream to any device. So essentially legal IPTV through Flow who will pay for the geographic location license to broadcast without requiring a personal VPN. The decoder box will have the VPN software that Flow will maintain for a fee. Unlike the model now where they're stealing content and selling it to customers for a profit over cable.
I always thought digicel cable was doing something like that already

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”