Forums

Gynecomastia Surgery Cost

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Wipkream
Riding on 13's

Gynecomastia Surgery Cost

Postby Wipkream » December 17th, 2018, 7:20 pm

Anyone have any info on where and how much this surgery cost in T&T ?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Gynecomastia Surgery Cost

Postby The_Honourable » December 17th, 2018, 8:18 pm

https://www.caribbeanplasticsurgery.net/

Surgery is about 33k (Surgical fee, anesthesiologist fee and hospital facilitation). Put aside an extra 3k for pre-op tests and post-op pharmaceuticals. So you are looking at 36k. Dr Arno Schleich will be doing the surgery.

You can average costs here: https://www.caribbeanplasticsurgery.net ... rice-list/

I know years ago the private hospital options were Westshore Medical in Cocorite (expensive) , Good Health Medical in Port of Spain and Southern Medical Clinic in San Fernando. I don't know if they have more or less options now but the costly part is really the hospital facilities. Closer to the private hospital is always better (transport after surgery, doctor visits, etc.)

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » December 17th, 2018, 9:53 pm

Consequence of steroid use, that's why I'll never do roids. It's one of the stupidest things you can do.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 17th, 2018, 11:33 pm

Not for all cases tho. Obesity (poor diet), bad thyroid, antidepressants, hormonal imbalances that never sorted itself out after puberty can cause it.

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » December 18th, 2018, 12:32 am

The_Honourable wrote:Not for all cases tho. Obesity (poor diet), bad thyroid, antidepressants, hormonal imbalances that never sorted itself out after puberty can cause it.

Yes agree 100% just saying those who got it due to steroid use are idiots. Trying to get woman with a Bess body, oh please women only want one thing and that's money. I laugh at all then men busting their ass in gym.

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » December 18th, 2018, 6:42 am

Some of us bust our ass in gym for self improvement you know
Last edited by ismithx on December 18th, 2018, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mark007
Street 2NR

Postby Mark007 » December 18th, 2018, 8:33 am

l33t2 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Not for all cases tho. Obesity (poor diet), bad thyroid, antidepressants, hormonal imbalances that never sorted itself out after puberty can cause it.

Yes agree 100% just saying those who got it due to steroid use are idiots. Trying to get woman with a Bess body, oh please women only want one thing and that's money. I laugh at all then men busting their ass in gym.

Good point. Today is Chest and Triceps tho :D

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » December 18th, 2018, 10:00 am

OP you can attend surgical clinic at any hospital and they'd book you for surgery for it, free. The only issue is the waiting list may be over 1 year.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » December 18th, 2018, 11:51 am

l33t2 wrote:

Porque no los dos?

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » December 18th, 2018, 12:39 pm

teems1 wrote:
l33t2 wrote:

Porque no los dos?

If you have the time, sure but a fat man with money will get the girl 9 times out of 10.

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby vaiostation » December 18th, 2018, 12:53 pm

Ask monilal, ent them numbers public now...

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » December 18th, 2018, 12:56 pm

l33t2 wrote:
teems1 wrote:
l33t2 wrote:

Porque no los dos?

If you have the time, sure but a fat man with money will get the girl 9 times out of 10.

That may be true, but you should look after your own health for your own well being.

No one is saying to be become a gym nut, but with proper diet and a basic workout regimen you will

1) Sleep better
2) Bull better
3) Clothes fit better
4) More energy
5) Help lower chance of lifestyle diseases (diabetes, heart disease etc)
6) Better skin
7) Lose weight
8) Feel happier.

etc.

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » December 18th, 2018, 1:25 pm

Erry day is chest day , bench press is life .

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » December 18th, 2018, 1:48 pm

teems1 wrote:
l33t2 wrote:
teems1 wrote:
l33t2 wrote:

Porque no los dos?

That may be true, but you should look after your own health for your own well being.

No one is saying to be become a gym nut, but with proper diet and a basic workout regimen you will

1) Sleep better
2) Bull better
3) Clothes fit better
4) More energy
5) Help lower chance of lifestyle diseases (diabetes, heart disease etc)
6) Better skin
7) Lose weight
8) Feel happier.

etc.

Fine I agree. I was just talking bout them men who will reverse all of the above by taking roids.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”