TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 30th, 2019, 11:57 am

255: kevin figaro shot and killed in tunapuna

Advertisement
User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 30th, 2019, 2:42 pm

256: kadeem taylor shot and killed in laventille

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 30th, 2019, 6:42 pm

257: ronald joseph shot and killed in sea lots

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 1st, 2019, 8:06 pm

258: sookram daniel beaten to death in a home invasion in moruga

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 3rd, 2019, 6:31 am

259: keenan lutchman shot and killed in kelly village.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11299
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby rspann » July 3rd, 2019, 11:37 pm

A man and his daughter was killed two houses from me a short while ago. Elliot Verasammy and daughter.

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 3385
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby matr1x » July 4th, 2019, 12:02 am

And we barely cross the halfway mark..



So that why Rowley bring in the venes. Trini population dropping like flies and he trying to fill out the figure.

User avatar
RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2112
Joined: April 19th, 2003, 5:02 pm
Location: NYC

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » July 4th, 2019, 12:29 am

rspann wrote:A man and his daughter was killed two houses from me a short while ago. Elliot Verasammy and daughter.

Boy this is real sad.. We had great memories of growing up with Elliot. My pops coming down for the funeral. I might be there too.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11299
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby rspann » July 4th, 2019, 1:29 am

RoTaRyBoYz wrote:
rspann wrote:A man and his daughter was killed two houses from me a short while ago. Elliot Verasammy and daughter.

Boy this is real sad.. We had great memories of growing up with Elliot. My pops coming down for the funeral. I might be there too.


They now move the bodies. Tuner CSI.

User avatar
matix
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1363
Joined: October 23rd, 2008, 12:38 pm
Location: trinidad
Contact:

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby matix » July 4th, 2019, 1:37 am

The innocent continue to suffer at the hands of criminals.

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 20062
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby zoom rader » July 4th, 2019, 4:10 am

matix wrote:The innocent continue to suffer at the hands of PNM.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 4th, 2019, 5:56 am

rspann wrote:
RoTaRyBoYz wrote:
rspann wrote:A man and his daughter was killed two houses from me a short while ago. Elliot Verasammy and daughter.

Boy this is real sad.. We had great memories of growing up with Elliot. My pops coming down for the funeral. I might be there too.


They now move the bodies. Tuner CSI.


Hearing it was about a land dispute...shrugs shoulders...

Our count is at 261

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 4th, 2019, 10:37 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
rspann wrote:
RoTaRyBoYz wrote:
rspann wrote:A man and his daughter was killed two houses from me a short while ago. Elliot Verasammy and daughter.

Boy this is real sad.. We had great memories of growing up with Elliot. My pops coming down for the funeral. I might be there too.


They now move the bodies. Tuner CSI.


Hearing it was about a land dispute...shrugs shoulders...

Our count is at 261


Elliot verasammy and his daughter

262- zakiel christopher shot and killed in tunapuna

User avatar
RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2112
Joined: April 19th, 2003, 5:02 pm
Location: NYC

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » July 4th, 2019, 11:39 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
rspann wrote:
RoTaRyBoYz wrote:
rspann wrote:A man and his daughter was killed two houses from me a short while ago. Elliot Verasammy and daughter.

Boy this is real sad.. We had great memories of growing up with Elliot. My pops coming down for the funeral. I might be there too.


They now move the bodies. Tuner CSI.


Hearing it was about a land dispute...shrugs shoulders...

Our count is at 261

Yeah that’s what it’s pointing too.. He was a harmless fella, never in trouble etc. About a year or 2 ago his brother attacked him with a piece of wood while he was asleep, and broke his hands etc. All of this over a piece of land with 2 houses smh.. The brother is currently serving a few years in jail for the attack, so some are assuming it’s a hit sent out by the brother to take out Elliot and his daughter (next of kin) so the brother could finally seal the land deal for himself.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11299
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby rspann » July 4th, 2019, 3:35 pm

What abut the rape case that the verdict was supposed to be today? Or so ah hear.

User avatar
RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2112
Joined: April 19th, 2003, 5:02 pm
Location: NYC

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » July 4th, 2019, 4:09 pm

rspann wrote:What abut the rape case that the verdict was supposed to be today? Or so ah hear.

I just heard this story.. Apparently his daughter was raped and the case was supposed to be today. Bro but that girl was always kinda sickly so whoever pull off that act have to be a real sick mofo.

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 3385
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby matr1x » July 4th, 2019, 7:11 pm

Leta hope his gain is short lived. 600 needs to be populated by morons...not innocents

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 5th, 2019, 4:54 am

263: shelford paynter shot and killed in curepe
264: unidentified male shot and killed in oropune

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 907
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 5th, 2019, 11:43 pm

RoTaRyBoYz wrote:
rspann wrote:What abut the rape case that the verdict was supposed to be today? Or so ah hear.

I just heard this story.. Apparently his daughter was raped and the case was supposed to be today. Bro but that girl was always kinda sickly so whoever pull off that act have to be a real sick mofo.


A sick mofo?



Gang rape victim, father killed

At first the dou­ble mur­der of a fa­ther and daugh­ter was linked to an on­go­ing land dis­pute but po­lice are now in­ves­ti­gat­ing a the­o­ry that the woman, a vic­tim of a gang rape, was the main tar­get to be si­lenced.

In­ves­ti­ga­tors from the Homi­cide Bu­reau said they had in­for­ma­tion that the or­der to kill came from prison.

The fam­i­ly of the vic­tims would on­ly say: “There is an­oth­er an­gle to this...they on­ly say­ing land dis­pute but there’s some­thing else and the po­lice knows.”

Ac­cord­ing to po­lice sources, Sarah’s at­tack­ers were sub­se­quent­ly ar­rest­ed and charged with sev­er­al of­fences.

In­ves­ti­ga­tions said yes­ter­day the mat­ter had “reached a sen­si­tive stage.”

Po­lice said around 10 pm on Wednes­day, a gun­man leaped over the wall of the fam­i­ly’s home at Williams Street, El So­cor­ro and killed El­liot Veerasam­my, 62, and his 32-year-old daugh­ter, Sarah.

Ac­cord­ing to a fam­i­ly friend, Sarah, who had a men­tal dis­abil­i­ty, was de­scribed as “slow” and had been gang raped about a decade ago.


http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/gang-rape-victim-father-killed-6.2.879506.19d9f224e0

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 6th, 2019, 6:13 am

265: person identified as gorilla shot and killed in carenage

266: akil andrews shot and killed in tobago

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 6th, 2019, 9:24 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:265: person identified as gorilla shot and killed in carenage

266: akil andrews shot and killed in tobago


265 identified as Daren Paul

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 6th, 2019, 8:42 pm

266: Jamal charles shot and killed in laventille

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13483
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby pugboy » July 6th, 2019, 8:43 pm

Running 2+ per day for a while now

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 6th, 2019, 9:01 pm

Gary G said to measure his performance by the murder toll...he aint really looking good nuh

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 907
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 6th, 2019, 10:06 pm

Anyone have a map/link which shows the number of murders by areas?
So we could just subtract certain areas to find the real murder count?

If not I will see what I could do in my spare time.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13483
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby pugboy » July 6th, 2019, 10:07 pm

They been ketchin lot of guys with illegal firearms but that must be tip of iceberg

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 7th, 2019, 9:46 am

267: kyrel braxton shot and killed in princes town

User avatar
VII
punchin NOS
Posts: 2959
Joined: July 29th, 2003, 9:44 pm
Location: maraval
Contact:

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby VII » July 7th, 2019, 11:20 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Anyone have a map/link which shows the number of murders by areas?
So we could just subtract certain areas to find the real murder count?

If not I will see what I could do in my spare time.


100 for the year is a real stretch...most murders are idiots killing eachother for idiot reasons and personal disputes and mostly in holes..

For the amount of guns and idiots we have they still keep it among themselves,imagine if we had some people like those in the US etc that kill for fun in all walks of life,.our problems aren't hard to fix af..

Let's hope the new firearm laws would make a difference..it should ..

I believe the end of year total would be high 400's though..

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 25218
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 7th, 2019, 12:09 pm

VII wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:Anyone have a map/link which shows the number of murders by areas?
So we could just subtract certain areas to find the real murder count?

If not I will see what I could do in my spare time.


100 for the year is a real stretch...most murders are idiots killing eachother for idiot reasons and personal disputes and mostly in holes..

For the amount of guns and idiots we have they still keep it among themselves,imagine if we had some people like those in the US etc that kill for fun in all walks of life,.our problems aren't hard to fix af..

Let's hope the new firearm laws would make a difference..it should ..

I believe the end of year total would be high 400's though..


so far it's shaping up to be ah 5 hunjed....our problem is easy to fix...but politics greater than everything

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11299
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: The 2019 Murder Toll Ched

Postby rspann » July 7th, 2019, 12:11 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Anyone have a map/link which shows the number of murders by areas?
So we could just subtract certain areas to find the real murder count?

If not I will see what I could do in my spare time.



A good idea is to superimpose it on a map of constituencies by party. Like the one on election night. Preferably in colour.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 123 guests