Forums

Official Fyzabad Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Official Fyzabad Thread

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » January 14th, 2019, 12:37 am

Yesterday this man had a speaker box facing outwards from his backwindow and he stopped right beside me and it was beeming into my right ear he did not even have the courtesy to turn it down.. it was 7 in the morning as well. Nobody wants to hear old noise early morning. :x
Last edited by ScHoolboySoloQ on January 16th, 2019, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: why just why????

Postby gastly369 » January 14th, 2019, 4:56 am

Welcome to south.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 14th, 2019, 4:59 am

a Raj?

Riding on 13's

Postby 609 » January 14th, 2019, 5:55 am

gastly369 wrote:Welcome to south.

the deeper south you go the weirder it becomes .

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » January 14th, 2019, 6:14 am

Wha chune was jammin?? Do be on d man sunday mornin vibes

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 14th, 2019, 6:41 am

K

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » January 14th, 2019, 7:29 am

dear diary

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 14th, 2019, 2:57 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:Yesterday this man had a speaker box facing outwards from his backwindow and he stopped right beside me and it was beeming into my right ear he did not even have the courtesy to turn it down.. it was 7 in the morning as well. Nobody wants to hear old noise early morning. :x

#mikemanaspirations

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » January 14th, 2019, 4:06 pm

It should have been in your left ear?

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » January 14th, 2019, 4:09 pm

D man iz ah Schoolboy, he would have been a passenger..

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » January 14th, 2019, 5:49 pm

SR wrote:Wha chune was jammin?? Do be on d man sunday mornin vibes

this he was blasting.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 14th, 2019, 7:04 pm

next time ask him to change d song ....

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » January 14th, 2019, 7:36 pm

Good sunday morning tune

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » January 14th, 2019, 8:08 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:

this he was blasting.

welcome to south. enjoy your stay

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 14th, 2019, 8:49 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:

this he was blasting.

welcome to south. enjoy your stay
Jah bless them south raj very innovative ppl.

Long ago it was only raj that wore bright coloured clothes , look who wearing it now.

Long ago raj had to hide and eat his Roti in a paper bag, look who buying more roti than ever before.

Long ago it was raj that was digging up in cars and making them a lil faster, I guess everyone doing the same now.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » January 14th, 2019, 8:51 pm

ok zoom rader

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » January 14th, 2019, 9:17 pm

Long ago it was raj horning in hilux
Today, raj still horning in hilux.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 14th, 2019, 9:58 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:Yesterday this man had a speaker box facing outwards from his backwindow and he stopped right beside me and it was beeming into my right ear he did not even have the courtesy to turn it down.. it was 7 in the morning as well. Nobody wants to hear old noise early morning. :x

Was it a BMW?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 14th, 2019, 11:53 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Long ago it was raj horning in hilux
Today, raj still horning in hilux.
Raj and chin have stong sperm, it have two billion of them

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » January 15th, 2019, 1:42 am

This quite normal in South, I don't believe it warrants its own thread but......

I've actually seen folks remove their entire back seat an replace it with speakers, why??? Don't know but like the "big rims" and other such cosmetic automotive phenomena it could very well be associated with the said car owners masculinity.

They do these thing in an attempt to gain popularity with the chosen social group or to exert dominance over said group, especially when said vehicle is entered into "Sound-off" competitions, and trophy's are acquired. Such displays of masculinity or competitions are usually held near Penal Rock Road or such similar areas of that demographic. After such displays it can often be heard from the crowd of lesser males with simple foreign used unmodified vehicles "...dat car ha real pongs..." and "I hadda buy ah amp and 2 6 by 9s an ah go come fuh dem...watch me dan....when ah pull up an ah drop de bass.....takin' da trowfee home we"

In some, if not all instances, the end goal of it all is to attract a potential mate, many females within the community are attracted to men who are owners of such vehicles. This does not mean that sexual activities are guaranteed or even acquired, for the male simply being able to pose with 2 or more scantly clad females and post to facebook is enough to boost social status and thus allow him to further exert his masculinity on society.

Many of these males often do "pick up" and not long after the vehicle may be for sale, the value of which will be horribly out or touch with actual market value, often including the cost of the audio equipment and electronics in the sale price of the car. "Watch meh dan dis car have everyting, all it need is ah amp and 2 6 by 9 an watch meh yuh gt..."

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 15th, 2019, 7:13 am

for some people car audio is just a hobby(that's me there)...just like drag racing...I agree some men does fork up a good thing at times, but moderation is the key....just like how men like to drink ah set ah rum, beat they wife, run hoes, gamble, buy ah chong for ah $30k with the hope it whistling real good to make more money....list goes on

everyone is entitled to their own likes and dislikes, what you may like, others do and vice versa.....I does still cyah understand how big hard stones man does sit down and play video games whole fcking day...shrugs shoulders

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » January 15th, 2019, 10:18 am

Numb3r4 wrote:This quite normal in South, I don't believe it warrants its own thread but......

I've actually seen folks remove their entire back seat an replace it with speakers, why??? Don't know but like the "big rims" and other such cosmetic automotive phenomena it could very well be associated with the said car owners masculinity.

They do these thing in an attempt to gain popularity with the chosen social group or to exert dominance over said group, especially when said vehicle is entered into "Sound-off" competitions, and trophy's are acquired. Such displays of masculinity or competitions are usually held near Penal Rock Road or such similar areas of that demographic. After such displays it can often be heard from the crowd of lesser males with simple foreign used unmodified vehicles "...dat car ha real pongs..." and "I hadda buy ah amp and 2 6 by 9s an ah go come fuh dem...watch me dan....when ah pull up an ah drop de bass.....takin' da trowfee home we"

In some, if not all instances, the end goal of it all is to attract a potential mate, many females within the community are attracted to men who are owners of such vehicles. This does not mean that sexual activities are guaranteed or even acquired, for the male simply being able to pose with 2 or more scantly clad females and post to facebook is enough to boost social status and thus allow him to further exert his masculinity on society.

Many of these males often do "pick up" and not long after the vehicle may be for sale, the value of which will be horribly out or touch with actual market value, often including the cost of the audio equipment and electronics in the sale price of the car. "Watch meh dan dis car have everyting, all it need is ah amp and 2 6 by 9 an watch meh yuh gt..."

did you tour the whole country and only find this behavior there? fyzo doh ha dem ting orr?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 15th, 2019, 10:35 am

OP im sorry for what u went through.

You must understand that no one cares what you think and it will continue to happen over and over.

Try to be at the right place at the right time.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 15th, 2019, 10:52 am

Sundar wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:This quite normal in South, I don't believe it warrants its own thread but......

did you tour the whole country and only find this behavior there? fyzo doh ha dem ting orr?

all over this country have dem soundclash thing...from the boardwalk to toco

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 15th, 2019, 10:59 am

:shock:

i know u jes making a point but 6x9 was probably back in d 80s or even 90s definitely not today cause nowadays youth eh using no 6x9 fadda :lol:

dem todays youths doh use no speakers specifically made for quality car audio like coax , components or 6x9s , d norm is LOUD pro audio DJ speakers \ bullets \ drivers & subs tuned to 50hz

as for hard pong attracting females - i doubt cause most women doh like over hard music , if u say pretty car or good car yes i agree 100%

ppl cud argue this but putting ah mids box shooting out ur window driving about is either u want attention , ur hearing going\gone or u jes like being an ass ... license officers shud ketch 1 ah dem in d act & make an example like how they do d feller with 10k in fines for overly dark window tint

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 15th, 2019, 11:18 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:for some people car audio is just a hobby(that's me there)...just like drag racing...I agree some men does fork up a good thing at times, but moderation is the key....just like how men like to drink ah set ah rum, beat they wife, run hoes, gamble, buy ah chong for ah $30k with the hope it whistling real good to make more money....list goes on

everyone is entitled to their own likes and dislikes, what you may like, others do and vice versa.....I does still cyah understand how big hard stones man does sit down and play video games whole fcking day...shrugs shoulders
Yup leave raj alone with his speaker boxes bro,

his laventille counter parts prefer to rob and kill ppl

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 15th, 2019, 1:21 pm

zoom rader wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:for some people car audio is just a hobby(that's me there)...just like drag racing...I agree some men does fork up a good thing at times, but moderation is the key....just like how men like to drink ah set ah rum, beat they wife, run hoes, gamble, buy ah chong for ah $30k with the hope it whistling real good to make more money....list goes on

Yup leave raj alone with his speaker boxes bro,

his laventille counter parts prefer to rob and kill ppl

Rob and kill aforementioned Raj

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » January 15th, 2019, 3:11 pm

MaxPower wrote:OP im sorry for what u went through.

You must understand that no one cares what you think and it will continue to happen over and over.

Try to be at the right place at the right time.

:D :D

And let the music play

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » January 15th, 2019, 3:18 pm

Sundar wrote:

Fyzo learning about it now.
Had days when men had slam down here. Kerry used to have men rocking, electrovibes had dealership for mmats, imtiaz (anand boy) had a corolla iirc with box hanging out the window.
Fyzabad has little economic activity so not much money circulating here. As a result that kind of thing seem to die off. That and the uneducated idiots who wanna talk like they know something, they spoil it in the earlies. Now, not.much of anyone have much of anything. Only a few people have slam and it's those who like it. Have 3 or 4 groundpounders around and thats about it.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 15th, 2019, 3:38 pm

^^^All u hadda do if u wanna start it back is get 2 12 pio tuned 45hz & 2 mids box with 2 M&Ms & bullet tweeters in it to rest pon top d hood

u park up by some bar or savannah boasting\making some ole noise & u will suddenly see all d rajs pulling up hot & sweaty to bang out yuh small knock

b4 u know it u go want to know wey d hell all dem come out from ....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”