TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The official tropical weather thread 2020

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 3774
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby matr1x » July 5th, 2020, 2:18 pm

ItcZ in allyuh MC

User avatar
Rovin
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5062
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby Rovin » July 5th, 2020, 2:41 pm

maj. tom wrote:pouring heavy in central. Like it's a Tropical Wave.


in meh bed this morning when i hear dat shower i pull d covers a lil more tight & take in a lil extra sleep :)

d environment cud use d lil rain

bad news for me as i was planning to carpet some speaker boxes for meh store , weather too cool for contact cement to stick properly


wonder if any of d rain this morning went into wasa' dams .... :roll:

dredman1
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1692
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 10:47 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby dredman1 » July 5th, 2020, 6:05 pm

Is it just me, or are all the maps/images on page 1 not updating?

Except for the first 2 which I know have been down since February?

User avatar
maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7677
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: ᑐᑌᑎᕮ

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby maj. tom » July 5th, 2020, 6:08 pm

it's just you. The date and time on all the maps are current. Except TT radar (as usual).
Clear your browser cache. Or use a different browser.

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9651
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » July 5th, 2020, 7:25 pm

One of the most beautiful things in this world is rain falling on galvanize, I loved every minute of that rain this morning.

Hoping to get some more rain tomorrow as I home these days, I want ah whole day rain DARK sky.

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 22827
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 5th, 2020, 7:27 pm

Thundershowers across most of Trinidad

Image

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 26274
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 5th, 2020, 9:57 pm

Season picking up
Attachments
two_atl_5d0.png

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9651
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » July 5th, 2020, 10:01 pm

Imagine Hurricanes + Covid Pandemic

Poor people dead

Gladiator
punchin NOS
Posts: 2725
Joined: April 20th, 2006, 9:43 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby Gladiator » July 5th, 2020, 10:44 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Imagine Hurricanes + Covid Pandemic + PNM

Everybody dead


Corrected...

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9651
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » July 5th, 2020, 10:44 pm

Gladiator wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Imagine Hurricanes + Covid Pandemic + PNM

Everybody dead


Corrected...


LMFAO :lol: :lol:

User avatar
*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11057
Joined: December 25th, 2006, 2:58 pm
Location: VIP SECTION

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby *$kїđž!™ » July 6th, 2020, 6:37 am

Highly doubt wasa damm collected any water
Rovin wrote:
maj. tom wrote:pouring heavy in central. Like it's a Tropical Wave.


in meh bed this morning when i hear dat shower i pull d covers a lil more tight & take in a lil extra sleep :)

d environment cud use d lil rain

bad news for me as i was planning to carpet some speaker boxes for meh store , weather too cool for contact cement to stick properly


wonder if any of d rain this morning went into wasa' dams .... :roll:

dredman1
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1692
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 10:47 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby dredman1 » July 6th, 2020, 7:31 am

maj. tom wrote:it's just you. The date and time on all the maps are current. Except TT radar (as usual).
Clear your browser cache. Or use a different browser.

Thanks.
Was on a mobile device (iOS) so didnt think that was the issue.

dredman1
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1692
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 10:47 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby dredman1 » July 6th, 2020, 7:36 am

*$kїđž![emoji769] wrote:Highly doubt wasa damm collected any water
Rovin wrote:
maj. tom wrote:pouring heavy in central. Like it's a Tropical Wave.


in meh bed this morning when i hear dat shower i pull d covers a lil more tight & take in a lil extra sleep :)

d environment cud use d lil rain

bad news for me as i was planning to carpet some speaker boxes for meh store , weather too cool for contact cement to stick properly


wonder if any of d rain this morning went into wasa' dams .... :roll:

ImageImage

User avatar
maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7677
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: ᑐᑌᑎᕮ

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby maj. tom » July 6th, 2020, 7:38 am

The miracle of WASA.

User avatar
Les Bain
punchin NOS
Posts: 3628
Joined: May 17th, 2012, 9:46 pm
Location: Cruising for chicks

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby Les Bain » July 6th, 2020, 10:13 am

When ulyuh see they roll out a Chinchilla mascot for next dry season....

dredman1
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1692
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 10:47 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby dredman1 » July 6th, 2020, 10:39 am

maj. tom wrote:The miracle of WASA.

X2
But in fairness that data was as at Fri Jul 3.
Hopefully the rains yesterday and today helped.

User avatar
fokhan_96
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1023
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 3:23 pm
Location: Pain is weakness leaving the body

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby fokhan_96 » July 6th, 2020, 10:46 am

But ent MET office say we supposed to get above average rainfall this rainy season. And from what we are seeing so far, it does seem to be more than last year atleast.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14864
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby pugboy » July 6th, 2020, 10:50 am

a few days don’t make a dent so
need a few weeks plus the rain really needs to fall more in the east where the main reservoirs are

fokhan_96 wrote:But ent MET office say we supposed to get above average rainfall this rainy season. And from what we are seeing so far, it does seem to be more than last year atleast.

User avatar
Kronik
12 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2269
Joined: July 23rd, 2004, 9:37 pm
Location: Central
Contact:

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby Kronik » July 6th, 2020, 4:54 pm

If year after year depending on the dams causing problem for supply, you would think they would invest more heavily on desalination

User avatar
xtech
punchin NOS
Posts: 2732
Joined: March 15th, 2006, 2:01 pm
Contact:

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby xtech » July 6th, 2020, 5:00 pm

Wasa need to start collecting rain water from of people roofs and diverting it to nearest treatment plant.

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 22827
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 6th, 2020, 11:51 pm

rmtcbarir42-2.gif

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 15284
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby sMASH » July 7th, 2020, 1:54 am

Kronik wrote:If year after year depending on the dams causing problem for supply, you would think they would invest more heavily on desalination
like trying to strain water from milo.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 26274
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 7th, 2020, 7:17 am

:| :|
Attachments
IMG-20200707-WA0019.jpg

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11910
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby Dizzy28 » July 7th, 2020, 8:29 am

Kronik wrote:If year after year depending on the dams causing problem for supply, you would think they would invest more heavily on desalination


Or try to fix the leaks which cause the 50% loss rate in treated water.

User avatar
The_Honourable
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6032
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: SaaaannnnnDO!

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby The_Honourable » July 7th, 2020, 9:02 am

Sun shining over wasa reservoirs

User avatar
Cantmis
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2495
Joined: June 16th, 2010, 11:03 am
Location: 10° 10' N, 61° 40' W

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby Cantmis » July 9th, 2020, 11:44 am


User avatar
maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7677
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: ᑐᑌᑎᕮ

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby maj. tom » July 10th, 2020, 10:52 am

the ITCZ ascending to us. Should be an interesting weekend.

User avatar
EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9651
Joined: April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » July 10th, 2020, 12:42 pm

maj. tom wrote:the ITCZ ascending to us. Should be an interesting weekend.


Hardly ever rains in Piarco, hoping to get a full weekend of rain to keep down this heat and dust.

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 22827
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 10th, 2020, 1:48 pm

rmtcbarir42-1.gif

pew pew pew

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 26274
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: The official tropical weather thread 2020

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 10th, 2020, 1:52 pm

This evening into sunday gonna be nice

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: apole69, Joshie23, ZeroOne and 159 guests