1:40 PM - Updated List of Flooded Areas:
- (RECEDED) The Southbound lane of the Uriah Butler Highway in the vicinity of Monroe Road and Bejucal Road
- (RECEDED) The Uriah Butler Highway in the vicinity of Arthur Lok Jack
- The Churchill Roosevelt Highway in the vicinity of Trincity and again in Tacarigua
- Bamboo Settlement #3 in the vicinity of Grand Bazaar.
- (MOSTY RECEDED) The University of the West Indies (nearly all surrounding roads), St. Augustine
- The Caroni Savannah Road between the Southern Main Road and the Southern Main Road, Caroni.
- (MOSTLY RECEDED) The Southern Main Road between Fredrick Settlement and La Paille, Caroni
- (RECEDING) Boundary Road, El Socorro and various areas of El Socorro South
- (RECEDED) Agostini Street, St. Augustine
- (RECEDING) Eastern Main Road, several areas between Mount Hope and Arouca
- (REDEDED) Eastern Main Road in Arouca, in the vicinity of Bon Air at River Line Bar
- (RECEDING) Roads surrounding Trincity, Trincity Mall and Trincity Central Road
- (RECEDED) Monroe Road, Central Trinidad
- (IMPASSABLE!) Saddle Road, Santa Cruz in Hololo
- (ONGOING FLASH FLOODING) North Coast Road along various areas between Maracas and Saddle Road. Rubble is also on the roadway at various points.
Note that showers and thunderstorms are developing again across parts of Southern and Eastern Trinidad, moving northward, likely to bring another round of flooding to waterlogged areas. https://ttweathercenter.com/news/live-u ... vent-day-3