Forums

I Declare Myself Political Leader of the UNC

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

screwbash
Riding on 18's

I Declare Myself Political Leader of the UNC

Postby screwbash » January 25th, 2019, 9:30 pm

leh kams rock so. i have the support of the majority of d indian in trinidad. she who is the elected leader of the unc HAVE to step down now and ride out just like how she want the elected president muduro to rock so and she supporting a youth who jus declare himself president and swore himself in. he did not win the presidency and jus cause he doh like dat he say he is president and tanty kamlar supporting he. if she is a oman of she word leh she step down an i will be the political leader of the UNC without being elected. i go giv all dem spanish party card and a yellow jersey.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: I Declare Myself Political Leaser of the UNC

Postby paid_influencer » January 25th, 2019, 9:32 pm

I also hereby recognize the full and authentic leadership of screwbash as political leader of the UNC.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: I Declare Myself Political Leader of the UNC

Postby The_Honourable » January 25th, 2019, 9:53 pm

k....

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: I Declare Myself Political Leaser of the UNC

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 25th, 2019, 10:09 pm

paid_influencer wrote:I also hereby recognize the full and authentic leadership of screwbash as political leader of the UNC.

I third the motion.
Motion carries.

Congrats Lord Screwbash, basher of screws.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » January 25th, 2019, 10:33 pm

You've got my vote screwbash.... fur sure. :!:

Now, If we could just get Trump to to make a public statement endorsing this, we might actually get that 2ner regressive cabal, to join the movement? They love them some Trump.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 25th, 2019, 10:56 pm

screwbash wrote:leh kams rock so. i have the support of the majority of d indian in trinidad. she who is the elected leader of the unc HAVE to step down now and ride out just like how she want the elected president muduro to rock so and she supporting a youth who jus declare himself president and swore himself in. he did not win the presidency and jus cause he doh like dat he say he is president and tanty kamlar supporting he. if she is a oman of she word leh she step down an i will be the political leader of the UNC without being elected. i go giv all dem spanish party card and a yellow jersey.

5th that motion.
see it through

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 25th, 2019, 10:59 pm

What is this crap, PNM still winning next election

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » January 25th, 2019, 11:05 pm

PNM is guaranteed nothing if the UNC or any other party could produce a true grassroots leader, that is willing to bat for the people.

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » January 25th, 2019, 11:12 pm

shogun wrote:You've got my vote screwbash.... fur sure. :!:

Now, If we could just get Trump to to make a public statement endorsing this, we might actually get that 2ner regressive cabal, to join the movement? They love them some Trump.

i also nominate shogun for minister of transport....in the ministry of works and transport....
he has years experience with license plates... :lol: :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 26th, 2019, 12:33 am

shogun wrote:PNM is guaranteed nothing if the UNC or any other party could produce a true grassroots leader, that is willing to bat for the people.
Trinis are more stupid than ever before .
UNC or who ever could have a rock solid party but will still fail .

1% run tings and will find ways to keep PNM in power to fill their pockets with tax payers money

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » January 26th, 2019, 6:58 pm

shogun wrote:PNM is guaranteed nothing if the UNC or any other party could produce a true grassroots leader, that is willing to bat for the people.

This ha nuttin tuh do wit pnm. it ha tuh do wit kams shutting she pie hole about muduro and the yuth man. she is ah diktater in she own party and she wah study wah goin on in ah nex cuntry. no matta wah muduro do d man is ah elected president an d yuth cyah overtrow d man jus so and tuh hav ah seta govt around d wurld say d man is not president. wey all dey pie hole was when mandela was jailed by the white president for 27 years y dey didnt open dey pie hole den and say d white man is not president. it ha so much examples for instance cuba an nobody open dey pie hole. jus cause muduro have a lil oil de wite man want it and everybody like puppets, jus now is guyana turn. we wuda ha we turn to talk yankee and get the US $ if rowlee didnt close dong petrotrin tuh protect he arse from fake oil.

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » January 27th, 2019, 3:57 pm

screwbash wrote:

This ha nuttin tuh do wit pnm. it ha tuh do wit kams shutting she pie hole about muduro and the yuth man. she is ah diktater in she own party and she wah study wah goin on in ah nex cuntry. no matta wah muduro do d man is ah elected president an d yuth cyah overtrow d man jus so and tuh hav ah seta govt around d wurld say d man is not president. wey all dey pie hole was when mandela was jailed by the white president for 27 years y dey didnt open dey pie hole den and say d white man is not president. it ha so much examples for instance cuba an nobody open dey pie hole. jus cause muduro have a lil oil de wite man want it and everybody like puppets, jus now is guyana turn. we wuda ha we turn to talk yankee and get the US $ if rowlee didnt close dong petrotrin tuh protect he arse from fake oil.
Here here.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » January 31st, 2019, 11:39 pm

zoom rader wrote:

1% run tings and will find ways to keep PNM in power to fill their pockets with tax payers money

Zoom... serious question... does your a$$ get jelous of the sh!t that comes out of your mouth?

Let me break down all the errors you made in your post and explain why nobody takes you seriously

zoom rader wrote:Trinis are more stupid than ever before .
If you are not a trini then the irony here is that you are not cognizant of the fact that you have thrice as many fingers pointing toward yourself and if you are trini then you are admitting to our suspicions that you a now more stupid than ever before... so I guess congratulations???

zoom rader wrote:UNC or who ever could have a rock solid party but will still fail .
UNC has won several elections already so what does that mean? That the only way to win is if they don't have a rock solid party? What sort of winning party did they have before? Or are you ignoring recent history and saying that it is not possible for PNM to lose an election? Are you completely ignoring all of the corruption that took place under the UNC as well?

zoom rader wrote:1% run tings and will find ways to keep PNM in power to fill their pockets with tax payers money
Again, what about the elections before this one? PNM wasn't in power so either the 1% doesn't run things or *gasp* they found a way to fill their pockets with taxpayer money while the UNC was in power. How can you so thoroughly contradict yourself in one sentence?

Imagine that this post of yours is only 3 sentences long and look at how packed with bullsh!t it is. This is truly an impressive bullsh!t:sentence ratio.... world record breaking maybe. Look at how long it takes to point out your errors. Imagine how much time it will take to correct you. It would be twice as easy to educate and untrained monkey because they will be halfway closer to being properly educated by not having the need to first forget literally everything they know.

TL:DR I will no longer be replying to your posts because of the bullsh!t assymetry principle. You are literally not worth the time.

Also... you a racist, bro. Just getting that out in the open. We all know you racist towards black people. In case there was any confusion before, now you know that we know that you dislike black people becuase of the colour of their skin.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 1st, 2019, 2:02 am

Another victim claimed by zr

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 1st, 2019, 7:43 am

Slartibartfast wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Zoom... serious question... does your a$$ get jelous of the sh!t that comes out of your mouth?

Let me break down all the errors you made in your post and explain why nobody takes you seriously

If you are not a trini then the irony here is that you are not cognizant of the fact that you have thrice as many fingers pointing toward yourself and if you are trini then you are admitting to our suspicions that you a now more stupid than ever before... so I guess congratulations???

zoom rader wrote:UNC or who ever could have a rock solid party but will still fail .
UNC has won several elections already so what does that mean? That the only way to win is if they don't have a rock solid party? What sort of winning party did they have before? Or are you ignoring recent history and saying that it is not possible for PNM to lose an election? Are you completely ignoring all of the corruption that took place under the UNC as well?

zoom rader wrote:1% run tings and will find ways to keep PNM in power to fill their pockets with tax payers money
Again, what about the elections before this one? PNM wasn't in power so either the 1% doesn't run things or *gasp* they found a way to fill their pockets with taxpayer money while the UNC was in power. How can you so thoroughly contradict yourself in one sentence?

Imagine that this post of yours is only 3 sentences long and look at how packed with bullsh!t it is. This is truly an impressive bullsh!t:sentence ratio.... world record breaking maybe. Look at how long it takes to point out your errors. Imagine how much time it will take to correct you. It would be twice as easy to educate and untrained monkey because they will be halfway closer to being properly educated by not having the need to first forget literally everything they know.

TL:DR I will no longer be replying to your posts because of the bullsh!t assymetry principle. You are literally not worth the time.

Also... you a racist, bro. Just getting that out in the open. We all know you racist towards black people. In case there was any confusion before, now you know that we know that you dislike black people becuase of the colour of their skin.
And Jesus wept.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 1st, 2019, 7:45 am

De Dragon wrote:Another victim claimed by zr
They just don't understand, very few high IQ ppl on tuner

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » February 1st, 2019, 8:57 am

Slartibartfast wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Wait nah Is you responsible for unleashing the scourge of Monkeyman on the forums.

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » February 1st, 2019, 10:09 am

for the benefit of all and for world peace and no god dam war etc i hope when the USA take hold of venezuela an giv it to the youth they take hold of trinidad and give it to kamla who support the yuth and support the USA. Now is not a good time for war, things dun so hard and it war break out it go be worst.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » February 1st, 2019, 10:20 am

screwbash wrote:for the benefit of all and for world peace and no god dam war etc i hope when the USA take hold of venezuela an giv it to the youth they take hold of trinidad and give it to kamla who support the yuth and support the USA. Now is not a good time for war, things dun so hard and it war break out it go be worst.

:lol:

Btw I saw Trump considering military action in Vene as well as acknowledging Guaido's authority.

Whatever happens, the next decade is shaping up to be a lot more interesting than the last. The only problem is that it may be to our detriment.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 1st, 2019, 11:02 am

Slartibartfast wrote:
screwbash wrote:for the benefit of all and for world peace and no god dam war etc i hope when the USA take hold of venezuela an giv it to the youth they take hold of trinidad and give it to kamla who support the yuth and support the USA. Now is not a good time for war, things dun so hard and it war break out it go be worst.

:lol:

Btw I saw Trump considering military action in Vene as well as acknowledging Guaido's authority.

Whatever happens, the next decade is shaping up to be a lot more interesting than the last. The only problem is that it may be to our detriment.

When Schwartz wins it will be lattes for all. Can't fight wars when you too mellow on bean water

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”