Cro Cro - %#&*%$$$ YOU!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Re: Cro Cro - %#&*%$$$ YOU!

Postby Sundar » January 31st, 2019, 11:51 am

88sins wrote:
Sundar wrote:they should charge him for using the phone whilst driving...

if the fella doing the recording was also the driver in his vehicle they both need to be charged

Agreed 100%

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » January 31st, 2019, 11:53 am

#thefishwhocriedwolf

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 31st, 2019, 12:00 pm

It looks like the passenger though

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » January 31st, 2019, 12:10 pm

Unless its a left hand drive car..

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 31st, 2019, 12:44 pm

A lil left hand drive car

rebound wrote:Unless its a left hand drive car..

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » January 31st, 2019, 4:58 pm

I hate to be "that guy" but what was the ethnicity of the other person talking in the video and what were the racial slurs used?

It would be so funny if the person recording the video was also black. Also, the only name calling I saw was "d****ss." and "Yuh fool". If Cro Cro is insinuating that these are the terms that are racial slurs then that in itself is racist because I know trinis from all ethnicities and backgrounds that can be referred to as such.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 31st, 2019, 5:59 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:I hate to be "that guy" but what was the ethnicity of the other person talking in the video and what were the racial slurs used?

It would be so funny if the person recording the video was also black. Also, the only name calling I saw was "d****ss." and "Yuh fool". If Cro Cro is insinuating that these are the terms that are racial slurs then that in itself is racist because I know trinis from all ethnicities and backgrounds that can be referred to as such.
You have to understand that this is a business for Cro Cro. Racism sells for Cro Cro, after all he said that he defends then black man . What than means is he playing the tune for his PNM ppl. During PNM goverments ppl like Cro Cro see their bank balance slide as there is nothing to complain or sing about .

He pitched in the racial slur to captivate his fellow "blackmen".

RichieRich868
Riding on 13's

Postby RichieRich868 » January 31st, 2019, 7:15 pm

:D :D LOLZ

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 31st, 2019, 7:17 pm

Zoom is right. Plus he gets more traction for calypso fiesta.

On radio talk show programmes this morning, a lot of pnmites defended cro cro so they bought his argument 100%.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 31st, 2019, 8:06 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Zoom is right. Plus he gets more traction for calypso fiesta.

On radio talk show programmes this morning, a lot of pnmites defended cro cro so they bought his argument 100%.
So now we have alot of hyped up PNM ppl on the racism band wagon.

He used the same strategy when he collected a slap from a policeman years ago.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » January 31st, 2019, 8:47 pm

sMASH wrote:the black man's measure of success is driving a car that the white man built. and not just any white man, the german whites..

bleddy people dotish. buh any way, he able to drive merc, while wuking for a company cutting my grass. thats pretty successful

So by YOUr statement he should measure his success by driving a car that a black man built ?

Forking donkey cyart? Hahahaha :lol: :lol:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 31st, 2019, 9:03 pm

IIIII driving ah bigggg massa car, u an ur lil small poor man car.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 31st, 2019, 9:10 pm

Redman wrote:is Cro Cro still relevant?

Not right now as the PNM is in power.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 31st, 2019, 9:14 pm

he so irrelevant he sing a song about it.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » February 1st, 2019, 4:07 am

Search for driver in Cro Cro cussing incident
Yvonne Webb

A SEARCH is on for the driver involved in the road-rage incident, captured on video, which has gone viral, involving calypsonian Weston “Cro Cro” Rawlins.

The video, in which the former calypso monarch from Buenos Ayres is heard cursing as he defended his use of his cell phone while driving, has already earned him a suspension from the Community-Based Environmental Protection and Enhancement Programme (CEPEP) where he is a regional co-ordinator.

His suspension followed a meeting with his general manager on Wednesday. After an investigation a final decision will be made about his future with the state agency. CEPEP has hired a former law enforcement officer to investigate the behaviour of its employee, who used a barrage of obscenities to the other road user, while driving a CEPEP vehicle.

CEPEP chairman Ashton Ford confirmed that the investigator, whose name he preferred not to reveal, is looking for the other driver involved and witnesses who recorded the video. Ford said he hopes the investigation is not prolonged and a decision can be made within a few days.

Cro Cro said he welcomed the investigation, saying he was provoked into behaving the way he did because the other driver called him by a derogatory name. He told the Newsday he hopes the “whole truth” comes out, as only one side of the incident was shown. He said the driver of the other vehicle called him a “stupid n....r” which aroused his anger and his response.

The other driver, not shown in the video, can be heard telling Cro Cro to get off his phone, warning him he could kill people. As he insisted that the calypsonian should not be driving while talking on the phone, Cro Cro, in the driver’s seat of the van, with the full CEPEP logo in sight, responded with curse words, asking the unidentified man if he was the police.

The entertainer admitted he was using his cell phone, which is against the law. “In all fairness, I was using my phone. If my phone ring and I in my car and I watch in front and behind and I eh see no police and ting, I would answer a very important call quick-quick, because I have children and it have people who call me with important messages. I mean, 90 per cent of people in the world do that. If I see the police, I give them due respect.”

Annoyed when the driver told him to get off his phone, Cro Cro said he “lost it” when the driver called him the n-word and drove off.

“He aroused my anger, he send up my pressure and I just mash my gas and pulled alongside him and cuss up his a--, because sometimes you have to stand up for yourself. I was only defending my ethnicity and I identified myself so he and the other person in his vehicle would know I am not afraid of them,” he said.

On reflection, Cro Cro said he has no idea why he was singled out, speculating, “Like I get set up.” CEPEP, in a statement, said the views, information or opinions expressed by Cro Cro did not represent those of the company. It apologised for any distress caused, saying it had no tolerance for any “kind of belligerent language or behaviour.” CEPEP also said measures would be put in place to avoid similar occurrences.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/02/01/search-for-driver-in-cro-cro-cussing-incident/

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » February 1st, 2019, 4:14 am

Charge him.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 1st, 2019, 5:42 am

Typical retarded bully behaviour. When he gets called out, blame every tom, dick and harry for his own behaviour. Because now everyone can see how he interacts with people on a daily basis. Waiting for the "blame Kamla" something to come up because of CEPEP.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 1st, 2019, 7:34 am

maj. tom wrote:Typical retarded bully behaviour. When he gets called out, blame every tom, dick and harry for his own behaviour. Because now everyone can see how he interacts with people on a daily basis. Waiting for the "blame Kamla" something to come up because of CEPEP.
Bro like I said it's a bussines for him, racism sells . On talk show programs PNM ppl are calling in and supporting him for defending himself and blackmen.

Yet still we can only go by his words that the other party used racial slugs before he was caught breaking the law.

But then again every other fool does the same as.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 1st, 2019, 7:54 am

Ppl saying other driver should be found and charged before any action against crocro

In other words once everybody else doing its ok

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » February 1st, 2019, 8:01 am

Funny story...so I gone in the market this morning and a fella unloading planks of wood from a flatbed was not paying attention and almost lick-way the windscreen of a Y12 coming down the road. Driver pulls up to have a word with him and Mr. Man starts cussing and getting on asking who he (the Driver) feel he is, if he feel he "is police".

I guess he was just defending himself, didn't hear any racial slurs though...:|

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » February 1st, 2019, 11:20 am

Typical low life behaviour, these people have no same.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » February 1st, 2019, 2:46 pm

Driver in Cro Cro video: ‘I don’t wish him bad’
Shane Superville

A man claiming to be the driver involved in an altercation with calypsonian Weston “Cro Cro” Rawlins on Wednesday denies using a racist slur at the veteran performer and says despite his outbursts, he does not want Cro Cro to lose his job.

Speaking with Newsday, a man who identified himself as the driver said he and his wife were driving to Port of Spain from Couva at around 1.30 pm when the incident happened.

"We were driving behind him from Couva to Chase Village behind him and we noticed him driving a little erratic, dipping in and out of lanes," the man said.

"All of a sudden without warning, he stepped on the brakes and came to a sudden stop. My wife got frightened and we almost hit him from behind.

"I came around him and saw that he was on his phone. When he saw me looking at him, he drove alongside me. All this time I didn't know who he was, but my wife took out her phone and started to record the situation. That's when it began."

The man said he did not use any insulting language to Rawlins and said the video shown on social media was a recording of the entire incident.

He said while he was upset with Cro Cro's handling of the situation and the drama it has stirred, he did not want him to be in any trouble with the Community-Based Environmental Protection and Enhancement Programme (CEPEP), where he is a regional co-ordinator.

"We don't want any more bacchanal to come from this, which is part of the reason why I don't want to give my name. I don't wish him bad or want him to lose his job.

"But he has to know that he was in the wrong and if we were slower to react, we could have been in a bad accident or worse yet, dead."
Rawlins was suspended from CEPEP over the incident and a former law enforcement officer has been hired to investigate it.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/02/01/driver-in/

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 1st, 2019, 3:11 pm

Wife who was the passenger recorded and not the husband who was the driver. I believe him 100%.

Cro Cro is a cant.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 1st, 2019, 3:36 pm

Would have been a different story if he was in his bigshot ride, but the CEPEP logo help frame that video in an even more unflattering way.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 1st, 2019, 3:41 pm

What is amazing is the large number of ppl who do not understand the term”2 wrongs don’t make a right”

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 1st, 2019, 4:00 pm

hydroep wrote:Funny story...so I gone in the market this morning and a fella unloading planks of wood from a flatbed was not paying attention and almost lick-way the windscreen of a Y12 coming down the road. Driver pulls up to have a word with him and Mr. Man starts cussing and getting on asking who he (the Driver) feel he is, if he feel he "is police".

I guess he was just defending himself, didn't hear any racial slurs though...:|

Y12?

That not even new

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » February 1st, 2019, 5:10 pm

Are you allowed to talk on your phone while driving if someone calls you a stupid ni**er now? Because if not then I have no idea what the purpose of this "investigation" is.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 1st, 2019, 5:47 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:Are you allowed to talk on your phone while driving if someone calls you a stupid ni**er now? Because if not then I have no idea what the purpose of this "investigation" is.
Investigations is to free Cro Cro of all wrong doings because racial slurs was use used against him. Then after this he is to get a promotion.

PNM takes cares of their own

wickedtuna
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby wickedtuna » February 1st, 2019, 5:52 pm

So glass up talking on cell and u hear the man hurl racial remarks at u ......yet u can't hear the govt have morney. .. to sponsor ur icon tent .....don't know if anyone posted the guy that taped the incident response to this but it's out there

wickedtuna
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby wickedtuna » February 1st, 2019, 5:52 pm

*ahem noooo morney

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”