Forums

Fractal Society

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

luxuravi
Riding on 13's

Fractal Society

Postby luxuravi » February 15th, 2019, 12:57 pm

When Im unable to sleep at night, I delve into internet university, loading my (un)conscious mind with new knowledge. I recently stumbled upon fractal science and unified physics which talk about not only energy, propulsion, communication but also life, lifeforce, consciousness, perception, universe, nature, healing, architecture, economics, law, politics, DNA, enlightement and peak perception.... well pretty much everything and all of it from the point of view of electrical engineering and with the rigor of science, pure principle, simplicity, objectivity and practical use.

Esp. the main lecturer Dan Winter is really awesome, you HAVE TO check him out, he is funny, educated, fast and cool. This physics is well on the way, working and already commercially successful. Just not in the mainstream. Guess why :)

Check out fractalfield.com and goldenmean.info and Youtube channel Dan Winter.

Actually this seems to be the most useful, comprehensive and complex science I found, which unifies the principles and even explains spirituality, metaphysics, magic, alchemy and more.

Please keep mind open when exploring. But also use healthy scepticism (= questioning) . Enjoy the ride! :fadein:

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Re: Fractal Society

Postby Slartibartfast » February 15th, 2019, 1:26 pm

Hey man, you seem genuinely interested in science so just yourself a favour and be careful how seriously you take this stuff. The concepts are fun to consider but don't allow yourself to get too involved. Anyway, good science is comfortable being proven wrong so I guess that goes for anything you come across.

If you are interested in the branch of science that seems so strange that it could be fiction you can check out Brian Cox. He is a professor of particle physics in Manchester and does a lot of work with CERN. I like his work because he is able to break down extremely complex topics in a way that is both engaging and easy to understand. Afterall, it was Einstein that said "If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough".

Ianition
Riding on 13's

Re: Fractal Society

Postby Ianition » February 18th, 2019, 2:36 pm

Whoooa, pretty neat stuff both of you, gentlemen! Yep, Einstein was right, Everybody can make things complicated. But so far, at least for me, Mr. Winter seems to be on the right track in couple things. His work is worth exploring.

I see some similarities with the work of Nassim Haramein, I saw his movie The Connected Universe. Also Michio Kaku is cool.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”