TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Freedom of Speech ruling from radiation case.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Freedom of Speech ruling from radiation case.

Postby toyota2nr » February 20th, 2019, 12:48 pm

If the claims are real I hope she wins. The medical fraternity is a mafia and needs to be dealt with. Notice the minister not getting involved

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 21st, 2019, 4:35 pm

toyota2nr wrote:If the claims are real I hope she wins. The medical fraternity is a mafia and needs to be dealt with. Notice the minister not getting involved

Why would he? His only issue is with Couva Hospital, and they haven't even done anything yet :roll:

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » February 23rd, 2019, 3:28 pm

Well

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » February 23rd, 2019, 4:38 pm

Apparently they had responded
Attachments
BB513A62-CC7E-4AC1-8650-2B3D599C666E.jpeg
She could ask ministry of health for the file then

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » February 23rd, 2019, 7:54 pm

Hmmm. Think it might be time to have someone independent step in an re-examine her. Her symptoms didn't appear to be somatic, but I wouldn't put anything past fraudsters either.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » February 23rd, 2019, 8:02 pm

Cause I believe her symptoms started quite a bit after the scan and I assume it should have happened to other patients .i would say possibly she did have those actually symptoms she had but isolated that would have been real unlucky and no one else comPlaining

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » February 23rd, 2019, 8:08 pm

Drug interaction, or reaction to some medication she was on, who knows? She needs to be thoroughly re-examined.

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » February 24th, 2019, 7:41 am

Here to pitch in my two cents. Ionizing radiation can cause the symptoms she experienced. While x-rays (which are used in CT machines) are ionizing, it is a sporadic side effect that builds up over time and time which can increase the likelihood of cancer. For her to exhibit the damage received, she needed to have been exposed to a serious dose of gamma PR perhaps beta radiation, it is the only kind that can explain the symptoms. Also, sixty bags of hair???? Why so much? Something about that not feeling off? If is 60 bags of hair what was she, the Sasquatch?

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » February 24th, 2019, 12:11 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
Redman wrote:I hope she takes them to the cleaners.

Something is off IMHO with her approach

My sister in law worked with Cherry Ann a few years ago in a PoS law firm. She said she was highly eccentric to the point people were questioning her sanity. She actually only recently reapplied for her practicing certificate so she was also not a lawyer for a while as well.

Doesn't affect the stinkness of Southern Medical thus far in this case.
Yeah also worked with her and wondered about her mental state but if she really did suffer these effects then this needs to be brought to a conclusion asap as other patients could be similarly affected.

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » February 24th, 2019, 12:12 pm

toyota2nr wrote:If the claims are real I hope she wins. The medical fraternity is a mafia and needs to be dealt with. Notice the minister not getting involved
Exactly

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 24th, 2019, 1:31 pm

Plenty parts of the story missing.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 24th, 2019, 2:04 pm

There is one clinic in Penal that does x-rays that had plywood to block around the machine while they were renovating. Fcuk away with lead lined walls. The waiting room was on the other side of the ply.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 24th, 2019, 6:12 pm

some years ago, there was some over dosage from the hospital machines. a good time after then they realized that the 'strength' was more than what was stipulated. i cant recall what was the reason for that, if was operator error, lack of training, lack of calibration schedule, incorrect calibration.. i dont remember a cause being released.
what protester was saying is that the machines in the facility is the old machines from the hospital, as secondhand. so, i putting two and two together and thinking she was under one of those refurbished machines. and protestor said that she got some foreign expertise to evaluate, and they say is radiation.

who right and who wrong, that NEEDS to be sorted out. cause if facility wrong, other people would be in danger... and may not know it, may not begin to suspect that the radiation was the problem.

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » February 24th, 2019, 6:14 pm

Yes yes yes but you forgetting that her claims don't even make sense

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » February 24th, 2019, 6:33 pm

sMASH wrote:some years ago, there was some over dosage from the hospital machines. a good time after then they realized that the 'strength' was more than what was stipulated. i cant recall what was the reason for that, if was operator error, lack of training, lack of calibration schedule, incorrect calibration.. i dont remember a cause being released.
what protester was saying is that the machines in the facility is the old machines from the hospital, as secondhand. so, i putting two and two together and thinking she was under one of those refurbished machines. and protestor said that she got some foreign expertise to evaluate, and they say is radiation.

who right and who wrong, that NEEDS to be sorted out. cause if facility wrong, other people would be in danger... and may not know it, may not begin to suspect that the radiation was the problem.

Diagnostic radiation from a CT scan in this case is different from the private facility which was the Brian Lara named radiotherapy Centre you are thinking about which was administering a different type of radiation for treating cancers

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 24th, 2019, 7:14 pm

i not trusting the authorities of banana 868 in this mater... lets investigate to get to the truth.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 28th, 2019, 7:36 am

Lawyer spared jail, agrees to stay quiet
At­tor­ney Cher­ry Ann Ra­jku­mar was spared jail time by Jus­tice Frank Seep­er­sad fol­low­ing a con­tempt of court ap­pli­ca­tion filed against her by South­ern Med­ical Clin­ic Ltd, its chair­man Dr Ru­pert In­dar Snr and di­rec­tor Rom­ney Thomas.

The mat­ter came up for hear­ing in the High Court, San Fer­nan­do on Wednes­day, two weeks af­ter Ra­jku­mar and her hus­band Mar­vin Ram­nar­ine protest­ed op­po­site Thomas’ San Fer­nan­do of­fice, claim­ing that she suf­fered ra­di­a­tion poi­son­ing while re­ceiv­ing treat­ment at the San Fer­nan­do clin­ic.

She was sub­se­quent­ly sued for defama­tion and on Feb­ru­ary 13, the claimants ob­tained an in­ter­im in­junc­tion pro­hibit­ing Ra­jku­mar from pub­lish­ing or post­ing on the in­ter­net or any fo­rum, any­thing con­tain­ing defam­a­to­ry words or im­ages on the mat­ter. The or­der al­so pro­hib­it­ed her from erect­ing any ban­ners, signs or pic­to­r­i­al dis­plays of any kind with­in 100 me­tres of the claimants’ clin­ic, work­places and res­i­dence. She was al­so or­dered her to re­move any so­cial me­dia posts or im­ages re­lat­ing to the defam­a­to­ry com­ments re­lat­ing to the mat­ter with­in 24 hours of the or­der.

The court was told that on Feb­ru­ary 17, Ra­jku­mar made two posts on so­cial me­dia that were in vi­o­la­tion of the in­ter­im or­der.

The Clin­ic claimed Ra­jku­mar breached the or­der and re­quest­ed the court com­mit her to prison for con­tempt of court, have her re­move the defam­a­to­ry posts and im­ages and have her pay their le­gal costs.

Af­ter de­lib­er­at­ing on the mat­ter, Seep­er­sad found that hav­ing re­gard to the fact that all of the Ra­jku­mar’s is­sues have al­ready been tra­versed in the pub­lic do­main and giv­en that her com­plaint was not a con­tin­u­ing one, there was no use­ful pur­pose in spend­ing time to de­ter­mine the in­junc­tion ap­pli­ca­tion.

He asked Ra­jku­mar to con­sid­er giv­ing an un­der­tak­ing not to speak about the mat­ter pub­licly and re­mind­ed the par­ties of the sub ju­dice prin­ci­ple.

Ra­jku­mar agreed and com­mit­ted to not pub­licly speak about the mat­ter un­til the de­ter­mi­na­tion of the sub­stan­tive tri­al.

The courts then is­sued di­rec­tions for a speedy tri­al and fixed Oc­to­ber 24 and 25 as tri­al dates.
http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/lawyer-s ... 5be164cefc

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 28th, 2019, 9:26 am

Well look ting

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » February 28th, 2019, 10:14 am

Wait October is the next court date

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 28th, 2019, 10:05 pm

Howdefackoctoberisaspeedytrial

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 28th, 2019, 11:10 pm

Redman wrote:Howdefackoctoberisaspeedytrial
Ent it take 16 years for a police sergeant raping a minor an a jail cell to reach?

Where u feel this country is?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 28th, 2019, 11:49 pm

Ah thief get sentence the other day for a robbery he did in the 80s.

October is speed.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 28th, 2019, 11:57 pm

Seepuhsaad geein fyazz dawg

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 16th, 2019, 4:00 pm

Attorney found guilty of contempt of court

Attorney Cherry Ann Rajkumar has been found in contempt of court and fined $10,000 fine.

Justice Frank Seepersad ordered Rajkumar to pay the fine on or before June 30 otherwise she is to serve two days simple imprisonment.

Southern Medical Clinic through its attorneys filed the application for the court to find Rajkumar in contempt for breaching an interim injunction.

The injunction restrains Rajkumar from reposting or repeating allegations against the clinic.

Justice Eleanor Davidson-Honeywell granted the interim injunction to the clinic through directors Rupert Indar senior and Romney Thomas in February.

However, five days later their attorneys filed the contempt application claiming that on February 17 Rajkumar posted a link to a Newsday article and a video about her claims of radiation poisoning on her personal Facebook page.

The video was also posted to her the Facebook page of her husband Marvin Ramnarine with the caption “False advertising – radiation poisoning”.

At a previous hearing, Rajkumar had also given an undertaking not to publicly speak about the matter until the determination of the clinic's defamation lawsuit against her.

The trial is set for October 24 and 25.

Source: http://www.cnc3.co.tt/press-release/att ... empt-court

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 25th, 2019, 4:34 pm

Lawyer appeals contempt conviction

ATTONREY Cherry Ann Rajkumar has appealed the decision of a High Court judge to fine her $10,000 for contempt of court.

On May 16, Rajkumar was ordered to pay the fine on or before June 30 or face two days simple imprisonment.

She was also ordered by Justice Frank Seepersad to pay cost to Southern Medical Clinic Ltd and its directors Rupert Indar Jnr and Romney Thomas.

Rajkumar had placed a banner outside Southern Medical Clinic and Indar’s office. She also posted statements on her Facebook page and, days later, delivered a letter addressed to Thomas requesting data. She also placed a banner with is picture close to his office.

The clinic and directors obtained through the court an interim injunction restraining Rajkumar from publishing or posting such or similar words or images and to have the remove any such postings or banners.

Rajkumar later linked a newspaper article and a video. The video was also posted to that page of Marvin Ramnarine who described himself as Rajkumar’s spouse.

After these posts, the contempt application was filed.

Seepersad yesterday found that the link to the newspaper article did not breach the order but the video did breach it. Rajkumar who could have been was fined or jailed was ordered to pay a $10,000 fine by the end of next month.

But in court documents filed on Thursday, Rajkumar challenged the judges’ decision. She claimed that the judge erred in making a finding of fact based on incomplete evidence.

The documents also stated, “The appellant/defendant was deprived of her constitutional right to a fair hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal established by law owing to the fact that committal proceedings under the CPR 1998 were used to determine a criminal allegation of contempt.”

It added, “The learned judge erred in law in wrongly using the committal proceeding jurisdiction as set out in CPR 1998 to determine an allegation of contempt of court which is criminal in nature and originates out of the jurisdiction which the High Court possesses as a superior court of record to protect its processes form being abused and for preserving its authority as a High Court."

Source: https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... 61796.html

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 25th, 2019, 5:08 pm

I hope she wins her case

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » May 25th, 2019, 6:43 pm

why?

oh wait nvm, is ZR

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 25th, 2019, 7:12 pm

ismithx wrote:why?

oh wait nvm, is ZR
For far to long citizens have be faced with shoudy services with very little means to take redress.

People or companies that give shoudy services must be held accountable.

This is why we must start recording our dealings with these kind of people and expose then.

This is trinidad where once you are a big chit the law does not apply to you

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 27th, 2019, 12:43 pm

Is an active case before the court and she has a hearing in October.As a lawyer, she needs to know when to shut her pie hole.But the attention is way more important to some people.I just saying...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 28th, 2019, 7:02 am

timelapse wrote:Is an active case before the court and she has a hearing in October.As a lawyer, she needs to know when to shut her pie hole.But the attention is way more important to some people.I just saying...
People need to be aware of this hospital.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”