TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

TRACK Batteries: Free Vehicle Inspection

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
stikid09
Admin
Posts: 827
Joined: June 27th, 2008, 8:11 am
Location: Diego Martin
Contact:

TRACK Batteries: Free Vehicle Inspection

Postby stikid09 » February 19th, 2019, 9:21 pm



The TRACK Batteries: Free Vehicle Inspection is a multi-point inspection service offered by Lange Trinidad Ltd.

Geared towards ensuring your vehicle and it’s components are in correct working order, the Free Vehicle Inspection covers a wide range of checks including Fluids, Electricals, Wheels and Tyres.

Visit any Lange Trinidad Ltd. office today to have your Free Vehicle Inspection done today. The offices are conveniently located at Port of Spain (665-9477), Chaguanas (657-7342) and San Fernando (625-4825).

Full list of items checked:
1. Fluids: Windscreen Washer, Brake Fluid, Power Steering Fluid, Engine Oil, Radiator Coolant, Transmission/Gearbox Oil
2. Electrical: Alternator Charge Rate, Battery Clamps and Terminal Condition, Cable Condition
3. Lights: Headlights, High Beams, Brakes, Reverse, Park, Indicators, ID Lights
4. Horn, Wiper Blades, Windshield (for cracks or scratches)
5. Wheels: Tyre Pressures, Tyre Thread Depth, Tyre Wall Condition and Rim Condition

Please note: This is not a substitute for the Inspection service, required by the Ministry of Works and Transport. It may however be used as a preliminary check, before heading to an Inspection Station. A list of MOWT authorized Inspection Stations can be found here.

Image

Advertisement
User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 21756
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: trying to make a cinco-moti sandwich

Re: TRACK Batteries: Free Vehicle Inspection

Postby MG Man » March 6th, 2019, 8:09 am

I took my car in to have the battery checked a few months back...the car came with a factory deep cycle battery
The guy could find no fault with it even though the car was telling me the battery was failing
Bought a Stinger battery afterwards
Didn't inspire much confidence

User avatar
TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1172
Joined: November 24th, 2014, 9:24 am
Location: Japan

Re: TRACK Batteries: Free Vehicle Inspection

Postby TurboSingh12 » March 6th, 2019, 1:14 pm

Title very misleading.All the stuff you checking most people can do that unless is a lady!Beside it still has to go a certified inspection station!

User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 21756
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: trying to make a cinco-moti sandwich

Re: TRACK Batteries: Free Vehicle Inspection

Postby MG Man » March 6th, 2019, 1:17 pm

how is the title misleading?
They are inspecting aspects of your vehicle for free...they never said anything about gov't inspection

User avatar
stikid09
Admin
Posts: 827
Joined: June 27th, 2008, 8:11 am
Location: Diego Martin
Contact:

Re: TRACK Batteries: Free Vehicle Inspection

Postby stikid09 » March 7th, 2019, 9:37 am

TurboSingh12 wrote:Title very misleading.All the stuff you checking most people can do that unless is a lady!Beside it still has to go a certified inspection station!



Please note: This is not a substitute for the Inspection service, required by the Ministry of Works and Transport. It may however be used as a preliminary check, before heading to an Inspection Station. A list of MOWT authorized Inspection Stations can be found here.


Why yuh ain't read before yuh type?

User avatar
stikid09
Admin
Posts: 827
Joined: June 27th, 2008, 8:11 am
Location: Diego Martin
Contact:

Re: TRACK Batteries: Free Vehicle Inspection

Postby stikid09 » March 7th, 2019, 9:41 am

MG Man wrote:I took my car in to have the battery checked a few months back...the car came with a factory deep cycle battery
The guy could find no fault with it even though the car was telling me the battery was failing
Bought a Stinger battery afterwards
Didn't inspire much confidence


Did you try switching it off and then on again?

User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 21756
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: trying to make a cinco-moti sandwich

Re: TRACK Batteries: Free Vehicle Inspection

Postby MG Man » March 7th, 2019, 7:07 pm

stikid09 wrote:
MG Man wrote:I took my car in to have the battery checked a few months back...the car came with a factory deep cycle battery
The guy could find no fault with it even though the car was telling me the battery was failing
Bought a Stinger battery afterwards
Didn't inspire much confidence


Did you try switching it off and then on again?


I tried but the guy said 'that's not my off switch, but you can try again'

User avatar
stikid09
Admin
Posts: 827
Joined: June 27th, 2008, 8:11 am
Location: Diego Martin
Contact:

Re: TRACK Batteries: Free Vehicle Inspection

Postby stikid09 » March 11th, 2019, 3:08 am

MG Man wrote:
stikid09 wrote:
MG Man wrote:I took my car in to have the battery checked a few months back...the car came with a factory deep cycle battery
The guy could find no fault with it even though the car was telling me the battery was failing
Bought a Stinger battery afterwards
Didn't inspire much confidence


Did you try switching it off and then on again?


I tried but the guy said 'that's not my off switch, but you can try again'


haha and then what? ;)

User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 21756
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: trying to make a cinco-moti sandwich

Re: TRACK Batteries: Free Vehicle Inspection

Postby MG Man » March 11th, 2019, 8:42 am

stikid09 wrote:
MG Man wrote:
stikid09 wrote:
MG Man wrote:I took my car in to have the battery checked a few months back...the car came with a factory deep cycle battery
The guy could find no fault with it even though the car was telling me the battery was failing
Bought a Stinger battery afterwards
Didn't inspire much confidence


Did you try switching it off and then on again?


I tried but the guy said 'that's not my off switch, but you can try again'


haha and then what? ;)


I was escorted off the compound :(

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: maj. tom, Mercenary, shake d livin wake d dead and 37 guests