CAL Maths

CAL Maths

Postby bluefete » April 7th, 2019, 6:32 am

So CAL gave Amalgamated a contract (tender) for $35.4 million.

But because Amalgamated was not ready, CAL gave a 6 month - $5 million contract, to the incumbent security firm, Intercept Security Services.

Simple SEA / CAL Maths says the following:

Intercept Security Services - 1year contract = $10 million
Intercept Security Services -3year contract = $30 million.

Amalgamated Security - (Let's be nice to them) - 1 year contract = $35.4 million / 3yrs (assuming a 3year contract) = $11.8 million per year or $1.8 million more than Intercept.
Amalgamated Security - 3 year contract = $35.4 million or $5.4 million more than Intercept

OR

Amalgamated Security - $35.4 million PER YEAR???????? = $106.2 million for 3 years or $76.2 million more than Intercept.

And up to now CAL has not made a profit since it started operations about 10 years ago.

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... 031d3.html

CAL rehires losing security firm.

Amalgamated lacking manpower to protect airline after winning $35m contract...

Asha Javeed

CARIBBEAN Airlines (CAL) was forced to issue a contract to cover aviation security after the com­pa­ny that won its $35.4 million ten­der­­­—­­Amalgamated Security Ser­­vi­ces­—defaul­ted on the contract.

Amalgamated, the Sunday Express understands, did not have the manpower to start the job on January 13, 2019.

CAL was forced to retain its incumbent security company, Inter­cept Security Services, in a six-month contract for $5 million to ensure the airline was properly protected.

“In light of the risk CAL faced with having inadequate security coverage on January 14th, 2019, CAL agreed to continue using the services of Intercept Security Limi­ted which had the requisite number of trained officers, for a period of six months,” a CAL report on the matter said.

roadhog

Re: CAL Maths

Postby roadhog » April 7th, 2019, 7:38 am

Supply and demand . Cal needed the security. Intercept knew this. And hit them with a higher price. You gonna stay poor all your life ? Or you going to learn how to make actually money.

Postby Gladiator » April 7th, 2019, 8:09 am

roadhog wrote:Supply and demand . Cal needed the security. Intercept knew this. And hit them with a higher price. You gonna stay poor all your life ? Or you going to learn how to make actually money.
I think you missed the point with what the OP was explaining

Postby Redman » April 7th, 2019, 8:19 am

Well done Intercept.
Wait till they figure out many of the smaller companies being Amalgamated.
Literally.

Postby maj. tom » April 7th, 2019, 8:42 am

But OP you have a copy of the tender that details the actual services offered and such? How you know that Amalgamated not offering many more services and etc for that price? Or any of the details that justifying that cost? They were forced to temporarily rehire Intercept for 6 months because Amalgamated wasn't ready and defaulted...

What is the point of this thread? Is everything a blasted conspiracy for allyuh when you don't have 90% of the information?

Postby zoom rader » April 7th, 2019, 9:57 am

Simple PNM gave 1% your tax dollars

jm3

Postby jm3 » April 7th, 2019, 11:54 am

hmmmmm i wonder who owns amalgamated? wonder if that person has a political career?

Postby zoom rader » April 7th, 2019, 12:08 pm

jm3 wrote:hmmmmm i wonder who owns amalgamated? wonder if that person has a political career?
1% owns amalgamated

Postby adnj » April 7th, 2019, 12:10 pm

Correct your calculations to account for inflation. Inflation is projected to be 3.78% by 2021.

bluefete wrote:So CAL gave Amalgamated a contract (tender) for $35.4 million.

But because Amalgamated was not ready, CAL gave a 6 month - $5 million contract, to the incumbent security firm, Intercept Security Services.

Simple SEA / CAL Maths says the following:

Intercept Security Services - 1year contract = $10 million
Intercept Security Services -3year contract = $30 million.

Amalgamated Security - (Let's be nice to them) - 1 year contract = $35.4 million / 3yrs (assuming a 3year contract) = $11.8 million per year or $1.8 million more than Intercept.
Amalgamated Security - 3 year contract = $35.4 million or $5.4 million more than Intercept

OR

Amalgamated Security - $35.4 million PER YEAR???????? = $106.2 million for 3 years or $76.2 million more than Intercept.

And up to now CAL has not made a profit since it started operations about 10 years ago.

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... 031d3.html

CAL rehires losing security firm.

Amalgamated lacking manpower to protect airline after winning $35m contract...

Asha Javeed

CARIBBEAN Airlines (CAL) was forced to issue a contract to cover aviation security after the com­pa­ny that won its $35.4 million ten­der­­­—­­Amalgamated Security Ser­­vi­ces­—defaul­ted on the contract.

Amalgamated, the Sunday Express understands, did not have the manpower to start the job on January 13, 2019.

CAL was forced to retain its incumbent security company, Inter­cept Security Services, in a six-month contract for $5 million to ensure the airline was properly protected.

“In light of the risk CAL faced with having inadequate security coverage on January 14th, 2019, CAL agreed to continue using the services of Intercept Security Limi­ted which had the requisite number of trained officers, for a period of six months,” a CAL report on the matter said.

Postby zoom rader » April 7th, 2019, 1:43 pm

Asha is a known PMM slut , so becareful with this article

Postby 609 » April 8th, 2019, 5:59 am

#welcometotrinidad enjoy your stay , a country wher if u knw the "big fish" we get rich over night .

imangotit08

Postby imangotit08 » April 9th, 2019, 7:08 am

jm3 wrote:hmmmmm i wonder who owns amalgamated? wonder if that person has a political career?
1% owns amalgamated
Sabga owns amalgamated

Postby zoom rader » April 9th, 2019, 8:05 am

imangotit08 wrote:
1% owns amalgamated
Sabga owns amalgamated
Yeah that's what I said, "1%"

Postby randolphinshan » April 9th, 2019, 3:04 pm

imangotit08 wrote:
1% owns amalgamated
Sabga owns amalgamated

All this would not have happened if Aunty Kams won. She would have sent her Pundit Abedhanan Persad Sharma, who she made a CAL board member with zero aviation experience to India, the land of pundits, on a Boeing 737 plane all by himself at a cost of 250 thousand. That would have been value for money ent. You PP sheep here sick yes.

Postby Dizzy28 » April 9th, 2019, 3:33 pm

imangotit08 wrote:
1% owns amalgamated
Sabga owns amalgamated

All this would not have happened if Aunty Kams won. She would have sent her Pundit Abedhanan Persad Sharma, who she made a CAL board member with zero aviation experience to India, the land of pundits, on a Boeing 737 plane all by himself at a cost of 250 thousand. That would have been value for money ent. You PP sheep here sick yes.

Still cheaper than a 30m unfinished church in Guanapo

Postby zoom rader » April 9th, 2019, 3:41 pm

imangotit08 wrote:
1% owns amalgamated
Sabga owns amalgamated

What chit you taking, CAL is a boboll former under PNM

Postby Dizzy28 » April 9th, 2019, 3:47 pm

imangotit08 wrote:
1% owns amalgamated
Sabga owns amalgamated

What chit you taking, CAL is a boboll former under PNM

Randull studying the Pundit had no aviation experience but CAL currently chaired by a chicken man who also sells flour and the remainder of the board consists of two ministry of finance public servants, a lawyer with no aviation law experience and a UWI lecturer.