Forums

Is ZeeTV i sign up for... not Rowley

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Is ZeeTV i sign up for... not Rowley

Postby rspann » May 27th, 2019, 9:25 pm

I wonder how Nalini making out with all the African advertisements on StarPlus TV.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 28th, 2019, 12:28 am

'Lehmeh tell yuh sumting, eh. '

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 28th, 2019, 6:23 am

rspann wrote:I wonder how Nalini making out with all the African advertisements on StarPlus TV.
She is probably traumatised

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 10th, 2019, 6:42 am

Penal woman sues Amplia for revealing her racial rants
Azard Ali

THE woman whose racial rant against the Prime Minister was exposed on Facebook has sued Amplia Communications for breaching her right to telephone confidentiality.

Nalini Ramai filed the lawsuit on Friday in the San Fernando High Court, contending that her remarks about not wanting to see Rowley instead of her East-Indian Zee-TV programming ought not to have been disclosed to the public.

Amplia Communications (formerly Massy Communications), is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Telecommunication Services of TT (TSTT), providing wireless communications for businesses and homes.

Ramai, of Debe, south Trinidad, is suing for defamation and wants Amplia to compensate her financially for breach of confidentiality.

Filed by attorney Jeevan Andrew Rampersad, her lawsuit said that on April 12 she telephoned Bmobile and complained to an agent that her Zee-TV channel had been interrupted by a broadcast of Rowley to supporters of the PNM.

Admitting she made derogatory comments about Rowley, Ramai is accusing Amplia of posting the recorded conversation on Facebook for millions of people to hear.

She further contended that her Facebook profile photo was posted as well as her address. The audio and photo were left online for about a week before they were removed, the lawsuit said.

Ramai said she made an official apology to the Prime Minister in a telephone conversation, but was subjected to a barrage of criticisms and threats on Facebook.

The lawsuit said, "The recording posted by Amplia and or its agents caused a forum chat regarding the said racial comment against the prime minister wherein the claimant was cursed, humiliated, called a racist and or threatened with her life."

She also said that on July 19, Amplia, through attorneys MG Daly & Company, acknowledged it made the recording, but denied it was responsible for the Facebook posts.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/08/10/penal-woman-sues-amplia-for-revealing-her-racial-rants/

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 10th, 2019, 8:27 am

She should win and then get charged for using racial undertones or whatever the charge is. Then Growlers should sue her for calling him a n igger and disrespecting him and his office. She real shameless to do that after the whole country heard her rants. She should be ashamed.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 10th, 2019, 9:23 am

Ashamed?

I am beginning to wonder if Trinidad too polite. Somebody finally had enough.

Also, what amplia staff did was a breech of contract.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 10th, 2019, 10:22 am

rspann wrote:She should win and then get charged for using racial undertones or whatever the charge is. Then Growlers should sue her for calling him a n igger and disrespecting him and his office. She real shameless to do that after the whole country heard her rants. She should be ashamed.

Clearly she wasn't really concerned for her safety,and people say Trinidad so wicked,in another place she woulda been really in danger..

She shoulda just let this thing die,says alot about her character and strong conviction in her beliefs,shame on her indeed..

She should just migrate to India and save herself all the trouble and personal conflicts..

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 10th, 2019, 10:42 am

Yes, it's likely that she win given the circumstances. Amplia will most likely settle before it reaches court. Then bmobile and Amplia should blacklist her from all their services forever under terms of their contract (unless they're really too hungry for that money). But then Flow or Digicel will just give her service within a week.

Remember people like this live in a bubble where they don't have the intelligence to even understand what they did was wrong. Can you imagine the conversations during a family gathering? Puke with disgust. This kind of racism will probably continue to exist in many rural and poverty stricken areas in the country for a long time, as long as people are continually isolated and exposed all their lives to such hateful thinking without society checking their thoughts and behaviour on what is acceptable as times change. So good on the internet and Facebook for that exposing that individual to this level of communication access and peer review at least.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 10th, 2019, 11:35 am

such lovely comments on fb like this 1 with a bunch of likes :

.is how 99% of indians in this country feels about Africans thats why you will see them here defending the nasty beyotch like them selves. They are very racial.

so 1 injun gone on a rant but she apparently reps 99% of d other injuns , dunno who appointed her as d official injun spokesperson

:roll: :roll: :roll:

it have plenty more other nasty comments on fb to raise d presha of those suffering from low blood presha

though i happy to see some ppl trying to promote harmony ...

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 10th, 2019, 1:08 pm

matr1x wrote:Ashamed?

I am beginning to wonder if Trinidad too polite. Somebody finally had enough.

Also, what amplia staff did was a breech of contract.

I don't have a problem with her actual complaint. She is correct, she didn't pay for that. I doesn't even wabt to see him on the news and other media. I disagree with the racial comments and slurs. They also had no right to publicise what she said ,that only made it worse.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 10th, 2019, 2:03 pm

rspann wrote:She should win and then get charged for using racial undertones or whatever the charge is. Then Growlers should sue her for calling him a n igger and disrespecting him and his office. She real shameless to do that after the whole country heard her rants. She should be ashamed.
Dat no undertones, dat was overtones.

She damm right who de hell want to paid see Rowely.

Zoom Rader may get bann for not approving Rowely on Zee TV or any other Injun baitee tv.

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » August 10th, 2019, 4:30 pm

I wonder how much money/ compensation this woman getting for this stunt? Can’t ignore the timing!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 10th, 2019, 5:17 pm

airuma wrote:I wonder how much money/ compensation this woman getting for this stunt? Can’t ignore the timing!
Everybody should be paid to cuss up Rowley.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » August 10th, 2019, 5:54 pm

The sad part about Trinidad is that some people choose to overlook and/or downplay the racist rant because they share the same political ideology as the culprit. Makes you wonder what people say in the privacy of their homes.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 10th, 2019, 6:16 pm

j.o.e wrote:The sad part about Trinidad is that some people choose to overlook and/or downplay the racist rant because they share the same political ideology as the culprit. Makes you wonder what people say in the privacy of their homes.
Those people are such room zaders.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 10th, 2019, 7:07 pm

K74T wrote:
j.o.e wrote:The sad part about Trinidad is that some people choose to overlook and/or downplay the racist rant because they share the same political ideology as the culprit. Makes you wonder what people say in the privacy of their homes.
Those people are such room zaders.
I cuss PNM and Rowley everyday.

I have nothing to hide, everyone that know me know i am anti PNM.

I don't give a chit, it is my opinion.

Who dont like it can kiss my black arse.

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » August 10th, 2019, 10:03 pm

What people say in the privacy of their home is their business. No need for anyone on the outside to wonder about it IMHO.
BTW, is Amplia a popular choice in Penal?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 10th, 2019, 11:55 pm

airuma wrote:

What people say in the privacy of their home is their business. No need for anyone on the outside to wonder about it IMHO.

exactly
yuh could be as racist, illiterate, ignorant and idiotic as yuh want within the privacy of your own personal space. but just cuz yuh home in yuh house that eh mean yuh could visit that kinda stupidity on ppl outside yuh house.

as regards the suit, it have no way on this big blue marble she have any sort of a case.
for her suit to have merit, and to win a case against amplia for breach of confidentiality, both sides must agree that any and all interactions between both parties must at all times be kept private and confidential.
I doubt that there's any such directly agreed upon statement or implied suggestion in the contract, but the recording you hear when you call neither states nor implies any level of confidentiality. she may possibly have a reasonable expectation of confidentiality, but the law ain't about reasonable expectations, and she tossed reasonable out the window the moment she started cussin and subjecting the csr to her vile remarks.

i wonder tho.
if she gets a magistrate of African descent to hear that case, what she go do? say she feel he may be biased against her and unable to render a fair and impartial verdict and request an Indian magistrate?

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » August 11th, 2019, 2:40 am

I prefer openly racist ppl like Zr even though I have no idea if he’s racist outside of tuner. We don’t know who he is in real life. Closer racists is he real kants imo

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 11th, 2019, 2:47 am

j.o.e wrote:I prefer openly racist ppl like Zr even though I have no idea if he’s racist outside of tuner. We don’t know who he is in real life. Closer racists is he real kants imo

So your logic is that because zr doesn’t support pnm and is vocal about it, that’s racist?

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » August 11th, 2019, 2:50 am

matix wrote:
j.o.e wrote:I prefer openly racist ppl like Zr even though I have no idea if he’s racist outside of tuner. We don’t know who he is in real life. Closer racists is he real kants imo

So your logic is that because zr doesn’t support pnm and is vocal about it, that’s racist?

Tbh i stand corrected. I don’t know that ZR is racist and being anti PNM is not being racist. I just like to go along with the general tuner banter

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 11th, 2019, 6:02 am

matix wrote:

This is Trini , where if you dont suppprt PNM you are viewed as racists

Here on tuner you are viewed as inciting racial undertones.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 11th, 2019, 6:30 am

88sins wrote:
airuma wrote:

exactly
yuh could be as racist, illiterate, ignorant and idiotic as yuh want within the privacy of your own personal space. but just cuz yuh home in yuh house that eh mean yuh could visit that kinda stupidity on ppl outside yuh house.

as regards the suit, it have no way on this big blue marble she have any sort of a case.
for her suit to have merit, and to win a case against amplia for breach of confidentiality, both sides must agree that any and all interactions between both parties must at all times be kept private and confidential.
I doubt that there's any such directly agreed upon statement or implied suggestion in the contract, but the recording you hear when you call neither states nor implies any level of confidentiality. she may possibly have a reasonable expectation of confidentiality, but the law ain't about reasonable expectations, and she tossed reasonable out the window the moment she started cussin and subjecting the csr to her vile remarks.

i wonder tho.
if she gets a magistrate of African descent to hear that case, what she go do? say she feel he may be biased against her and unable to render a fair and impartial verdict and request an Indian magistrate?
This is where Trini needs data protection laws.

Companies and PNM ppl just cant go about exposing your data.

PNM people always getting some letters in their boxes from unknown sources.

But PNM wants to call it whistle blowing.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 11th, 2019, 6:37 am

Who whistle stuarty blowing?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 11th, 2019, 7:52 am

rspann wrote:Who whistle stuarty blowing?
Jam toe-tee sessions with arse wari most likely

As i said before the men in PNM look like women and the women look like men

Just think of you in bed with Shamfa and she pull out a strap on for you.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 11th, 2019, 11:06 am

zr,
sometimes ppl does come on dis forum after they eat yuh kno. wha kinda imagery yuh trying to put in ppl head to reverse swallow they breakfast/lunch/dinner boss man?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”