Forums

Is ZeeTV i sign up for... not Rowley

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Is ZeeTV i sign up for... not Rowley

Postby Les Bain » April 16th, 2019, 2:59 pm

88sins wrote:nah, she really call and apologize, but only because of the backlash because she didn't cater for the ramifications of her statements.
ppl does really forget, this island eh small in joke. anybody can find anybody, and reach anywhere on this island without much effort if they know what they doing.

So what you saying is we could find out who uncle Zoomie is by lunch time tomorrow?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 16th, 2019, 3:55 pm

88sins wrote:nah, she really call and apologize, but only because of the backlash because she didn't cater for the ramifications of her statements.
ppl does really forget, this island eh small in joke. anybody can find anybody, and reach anywhere on this island without much effort if they know what they doing.
If true she's a sell out and have no belly

Rowlee deserves more cuss.

Kerron should be fired for air playing the call.

People need to think twice when calling in, especially when dealing with PNM ppl.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 16th, 2019, 7:33 pm

zr, it's a possibility that Kerron could be dismissed for disseminating the recording. But I honestly don't believe it'll get that far unless it's in his contract that he shall not disseminate company information or records without explicit consent from the company.

and btw, you do know that literally ANYBODY can be 'PNM people' right lol. Kinda impossible to successfully monitor/avoid/be wary of a group of people when you can never know for sure who or where they are

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 16th, 2019, 7:57 pm

88sins wrote:zr, it's a possibility that Kerron could be dismissed for disseminating the recording. But I honestly don't believe it'll get that far unless it's in his contract that he shall not disseminate company information or records without explicit consent from the company.

and btw, you do know that literally ANYBODY can be 'PNM people' right lol. Kinda impossible to successfully monitor/avoid/be wary of a group of people when you can never know for sure who or where they are
Kerron should be sued

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 16th, 2019, 8:39 pm

sued for what exactly?
invasion of privacy? he never called her. breach of confidentiality? I didn't hear anything about the recording or the discussion therein being confidential prior to or during the conversation. Defamation of character? she said what she said in her own voice and of her own free will with zero prompting from him, making herself look bad.. So should file a suit, on what grounds?

that go be a case of the candles costing more than the funeral, & she go look like an even bigger burro than she does now

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 16th, 2019, 8:52 pm

i still want to know how u could hang up the customer, she call back, and u get her back?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 16th, 2019, 8:53 pm

88sins wrote:sued for what exactly?
invasion of privacy? he never called her. breach of confidentiality? I didn't hear anything about the recording or the discussion therein being confidential prior to or during the conversation. Defamation of character? she said what she said in her own voice and of her own free will with zero prompting from him, making herself look bad.. So should file a suit, on what grounds?

that go be a case of the candles costing more than the funeral, & she go look like an even bigger burro than she does now
That's why TT is a banana republic.

News laws are needed to combat racism, hate crimes and Data protection.

Until we get those laws in place we will remain the same.

PNM ppl Stand to loose more if racism laws are in place.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 16th, 2019, 8:54 pm

sMASH wrote:i still want to know how u could hang up the customer, she call back, and u get her back?
Cause it appears that actors was used in the production.

Flow needs to make a statement

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 16th, 2019, 8:58 pm

if it has the warning of recording edited out, then its breaching confidentiality, by a company representative. her assness doesnt excuse their assness.

but, i still feel that is election production, meant to russtle back the voters, to make them forget the 3 years of strain they gone through, cause y? cause UNC mc!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 16th, 2019, 9:07 pm

sMASH wrote:

if it has the warning of recording edited out, then its breaching confidentiality, by a company representative. her assness doesnt excuse their assness.

but, i still feel that is election production, meant to russtle back the voters, to make them forget the 3 years of strain they gone through, cause y? cause UNC mc!
Glad people are beginning to understand how PNM operates

E-mail gate
Panday fake rape case
Fake cases for voter padding against UNC
PNM were the only ppl ever convicted for voter padding.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 17th, 2019, 9:24 am

zoom rader wrote:

zoomie bai
If as you suggest, laws were put in place wrt combating racism, hate crimes and Data protection, to the degree that I believe you mean, here's what would happen
Nalini would end up in REAL SERIOUS hot water, because she called and immediately started bashing a particular ethnic group of the population and flagrantly using ethnic slurs repeatedly, without thinking for one second that maybe, just maybe, the person on the other end of the line might be offended because he is not racist, or that even the slightest possibility exists that he might be of the ethnicity she is ranting about and using racist slurs about.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 17th, 2019, 9:45 am

Not as long as Chinee parang plays on radio every year for christmas. Trinidadians are inherently racist every last one of us.Tobagonians are worse.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 17th, 2019, 10:34 am

timelapse wrote:Not as long as Chinee parang plays on radio every year for christmas. Trinidadians are inherently racist every last one of us.Tobagonians are worse.

Amen.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 17th, 2019, 11:28 am

this topic still goin on , lasted sat-sun on fb & already died out ....

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 17th, 2019, 1:11 pm

well good for you then

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 17th, 2019, 3:48 pm

88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

zoomie bai
If as you suggest, laws were put in place wrt combating racism, hate crimes and Data protection, to the degree that I believe you mean, here's what would happen
Nalini would end up in REAL SERIOUS hot water, because she called and immediately started bashing a particular ethnic group of the population and flagrantly using ethnic slurs repeatedly, without thinking for one second that maybe, just maybe, the person on the other end of the line might be offended because he is not racist, or that even the slightest possibility exists that he might be of the ethnicity she is ranting about and using racist slurs about.
This is why we need these laws, people need to know when to shut up.

Nalini will get convicted of a race crime
Kerron or Flow will get convicted of Data protection.

If we has these laws in place there would be nothing to talk about or to side track the public.

Jeron
Riding on 13's

Postby Jeron » April 17th, 2019, 4:07 pm

zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

zoomie bai

If we has these laws in place there would be nothing to talk about or to side track the public.

New poster here and dougla. I dont know if its because I got so accustomed to the American 1st amendment “freedom of speech” thing but charging somebody just for saying something as a “crime” is really dumb to me. As ignorant and nasty as she was being I dont think she should be charged for anything. Kerron is worst for putting out her info. If you going to charge for saying racist thing in T&T you will have to charge the whole country.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 17th, 2019, 4:27 pm

Jeron wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

zoomie bai

New poster here and dougla. I dont know if its because I got so accustomed to the American 1st amendment “freedom of speech” thing but charging somebody just for saying something as a “crime” is really dumb to me. As ignorant and nasty as she was being I dont think she should be charged for anything. Kerron is worst for putting out her info. If you going to charge for saying racist thing in T&T you will have to charge the whole country.
There are race, discrimination and hate laws in the UK. You can't just go around calling people the N word in the UK. You can call them a c.unt but not the N word.

The US is not a good example when it comes to race, they probably the most racist country and still beilive in Jim Crow laws. There is no way the KKK would ever survive in the UK

Trini needs these laws , going around calling people the N & C word is not the way for a country to progress. Even calling someone a red man/woman should be a crime.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 17th, 2019, 5:57 pm

she should get some reprimand for the racist ting. she was blatantly, overtly racist and that will not help anything.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 17th, 2019, 6:01 pm

Ent we have a tuner name Redman? So what we going to call him?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 17th, 2019, 7:55 pm

rspann wrote:Ent we have a tuner name Redman? So what we going to call him?
PMM

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 17th, 2019, 9:49 pm

wrt Redman, we have 2 safety nets

1- He calls himself that, chose that as his screen name. so anybody could ID him by that name.
2- Red isn't a race or ethnicity

Halfbreed12
Street 2NR

Postby Halfbreed12 » April 17th, 2019, 11:03 pm

Smh

Pretty sure the majority of indians share the same sentiment as her.

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » April 17th, 2019, 11:48 pm

2nr cheds these days in favour of Zoomie.. he loves these kinda topics cuz he is just like sat maharaj

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 17th, 2019, 11:52 pm

Halfbreed12 wrote:Smh

Would you like to see Rowlee or his guntas on your TV during your favourite program.

I would probably pelt away my TV

jahs0ldi3r
Trinituner Peong

Postby jahs0ldi3r » April 17th, 2019, 11:53 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Would you like to see Rowlee or his guntas on your TV during your favourite program.

I would prefer you pelt away my Rowley
:D

Halfbreed12
Street 2NR

Postby Halfbreed12 » April 18th, 2019, 10:27 am

zoom rader wrote:

no i wouldnt but i wouldnt call them racial slurs if they were.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 18th, 2019, 10:55 am

zoom rader wrote:

Depends on the reason why he's on the tv to begin with
if it's to inform people of major events taking that will impact locals, such as a coup, pending natural disaster etc, I could tolerate he pan for a few minutes. if it's the usual make himself and cronies feel good political propaganda, there's other channels to watch.

either way, whether or not yuh want to see or hear him or his minions, no need to be dotish, irrational, or racist about it. it ain't like the broadcast going to run 24 hrs/day on a loop on that particular channel for the next 20 years

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 18th, 2019, 11:02 am

88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Depends on the reason why he's on the tv to begin with
if it's to inform people of major events taking that will impact locals, such as a coup, pending natural disaster etc, I could tolerate he pan for a few minutes. if it's the usual make himself and cronies feel good political propaganda, there's other channels to watch.

either way, whether or not yuh want to see or hear him or his minions, no need to be dotish, irrational, or racist about it. it ain't like the broadcast going to run 24 hrs/day on a loop on that particular channel for the next 20 years
This why I don't have cable,

Amazonas dish in dey MC,

No Rowlee or PNM to spoil my programming

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 18th, 2019, 4:21 pm

zoom rader wrote:Trini needs these laws , going around calling people the N & C word is not the way for a country to progress. Even calling someone a red man/woman should be a crime.

What will happen to them maxi/taxi "Touts" whose vocabulary is limited to "Indian, Dougla, Darkie, Dark man, Tallz, Redz, Famaly" when fulling a trip?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”