Forums

Oral Sex Demon

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Oral Sex Demon

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 17th, 2019, 5:39 pm

This is what a lack of science education does and exactly why preachers always tell you that science/education is the devil.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Oral Sex Demon

Postby gastly369 » April 17th, 2019, 5:57 pm

sheit I saw was the de vijeo with de venny slap ups....

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 17th, 2019, 6:14 pm

I hope her husband believe the story about the demon when he gets the itching from her.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 17th, 2019, 7:21 pm

Husband: She sucked off all kinds of dudes in the past and now nothing for me?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 17th, 2019, 7:47 pm

"after I spray with the wata something come out white"
well now we kno why she itchin and hadda resort to being a dedicated termite.

is level yeast infections in dey

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » April 17th, 2019, 8:58 pm

One of the more fun demons ..

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » April 17th, 2019, 9:07 pm

rspann wrote:I hope her husband believe the story about the demon when he gets the itching from her.

Bro this church is 5min from my shop lol.. I wanna make a pass in on Sunday to see this sheit in person. The crazy thing is I don’t recognize no body in the audience. They’re literally 5min walk from my job so I hadda know at least one person who going to church dey lol

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » April 17th, 2019, 9:29 pm

Oral sex is a perverted act, imagine a man putting her mouth where yuh does put your piggy. Not to mention, she peeing and having she period from that same hole. That act is a perversion.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » April 17th, 2019, 9:32 pm

FordeG wrote:Oral sex is a perverted act, imagine a man putting her mouth where yuh does put your piggy. Not to mention, she peeing and having she period from that same hole. That act is a perversion.
You do know it have more than one openings down there right?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 17th, 2019, 9:47 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
FordeG wrote:Oral sex is a perverted act, imagine a man putting her mouth where yuh does put your piggy. Not to mention, she peeing and having she period from that same hole. That act is a perversion.
You do know it have more than one openings down there right?

FordeG yuh ever eat out ah kitty?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 17th, 2019, 10:37 pm

yuh know what else is a perversion? self righteous Bible thumpers that pose behind a false sense of morality and religiousness in a weak effort to conceal their own depravity from people that they think will judge them. I sure you know at least a few of them, they usually on their knees with a rectum full ah some random plick and jizz every Saturday night, then clanging a bell and on they knees again in a church on Sunday morning. or incessantly preaching to everyone everywhere, whilst in their hearts and minds they busy lusting after persons of the same sex and even children. Or those that start going to church before they feel they want so called blessings that pastor say God will deliver to them in the form of material possessions.

you can thump on your king James version or whatever version pastor tell you to read all day long, and lie to yourself and your people your whole life through if you want. But, it's neither your job, nor your place, nor your business, to sanctify or vilify, anything that anyone else might enjoy or dislike unless someone tries to force you to do it. here's two lessons from your very own Bible, it'd serve you well to remember them

1- Judge not, or you will be judged by others as you have judged others

2- within the sanctity of marriage and the marriage bed, all acts of congress between a husband and wife are considered holy. I've never seen your version that says a woman is forbidden to eat sausage and man can't eat bacalau. if you have o version that clearly states such, please feel free to quote where it is for all to see.

if not, I suggest you focus your energies on figuring out a way to mind your own business and stay out of big people discussions. at least until you get and start posting with some kinda sense, other than a sense of what you think pastor would approve you saying.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 17th, 2019, 10:39 pm

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 17th, 2019, 11:08 pm

Luke 6:31 : 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » April 17th, 2019, 11:24 pm

88sins wrote:

I suggest you focus your energies on figuring out a way to mind your own business and stay out of big people discussions

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » April 17th, 2019, 11:24 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 17th, 2019, 11:29 pm

The demon got real skills tho

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 18th, 2019, 6:09 am

FordeG, that is why some men does get horn. But really, which commandment you breaking when you carpet munching?
Marriage is holy and the bed undefiled.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » April 18th, 2019, 7:16 am

I was thought this on a degree level at UWI

Lecturer: oral sex is necessary

Me: rasta doh bow

Lecturer: well if rasta dont bow, rasta go get horn.

True story.
rspann wrote:FordeG, that is why some men does get horn. But really, which commandment you breaking when you carpet munching?

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 18th, 2019, 7:58 am

Imagine, the person who chain you up with that talk either balls deep in the altar boy scene, or running through them naive church girls like a Cheetah.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 18th, 2019, 8:00 am

ok well this explains FordeG's trolling. He is a homosexual and desperately wants to come out of the closet.
Bro it's 2019, it's cool if u gay and stuff. Nobody cares these days. Good Luck with the piggy-breath.

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » April 18th, 2019, 9:06 am

maj. tom wrote:ok well this explains FordeG's trolling. He is a homosexual and desperately wants to come out of the closet.
Bro it's 2019, it's cool if u gay and stuff. Nobody cares these days. Good Luck with the piggy-breath.

Jezuz na go like da

Les Bain wrote:

Imagine, the person who chain you up with that talk either balls deep in the altar boy scene, or running through them naive church girls like a Cheetah.

or he madam :|

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » April 18th, 2019, 11:28 am

Dude idk what you girl/woman/man does be doing, but it have thing like soap and water eh.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » April 18th, 2019, 12:47 pm

Its also self cleaning....fyi
goalpost wrote:

Dude idk what you girl/woman/man does be doing, but it have thing like soap and water eh.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » April 18th, 2019, 1:04 pm

Poor fella probably only attracting salt-fish,like he never get some nice select always clean meat eating and smelling like just ripe sapodilla ,sugar apple and warm sweetbread and an overall lingering smell of flowers and berries any time ah day..

Poor fella only gettin through wit ole carcass ..

FordeG it have medicine for dat bhai,allyuh doh have to join de $$$'s church to get rid ah de smelly saltfish demon..
Last edited by VII on April 18th, 2019, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 18th, 2019, 1:19 pm

FordeG - unfit physique, unassertive, soft spoken, pants worn way above the belt, feminine walk, moody.

Looking good to use and horn.

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » April 18th, 2019, 5:36 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:I was thought this on a degree level at UWI

Lecturer: oral sex is necessary

True story.
rspann wrote:FordeG, that is why some men does get horn. But really, which commandment you breaking when you carpet munching?

Jamaican gyal does jump on trini men if they go inna yaad. If you know a man who gone Mona, ask him.

Trinidadian men have a sort of reputation across the caribbean. Not sure if is so in Barbados too.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 18th, 2019, 5:58 pm

[quote="VII"]Poor fella probably only attracting salt-fish,like he never get some nice select always clean meat eating and smelling like just ripe sapodilla ,sugar apple and warm sweetbread and an overall lingering smell of flowers and berries any time ah day..

If V11 open ah church and preach that sermon, he getting reall offerings and ting. V11,that description !

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 18th, 2019, 6:08 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:Lecturer: oral sex is necessary

True story.

:lol:

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » April 19th, 2019, 12:23 am

rspann wrote:
VII wrote:Poor fella probably only attracting salt-fish,like he never get some nice select always clean meat eating and smelling like just ripe sapodilla ,sugar apple and warm sweetbread and an overall lingering smell of flowers and berries any time ah day..

If V11 open ah church and preach that sermon, he getting reall offerings and ting. V11,that description !

The truth is easy to explain, describe and evidently comprehend! 8) Unlike what dem snake oil salesmen does be sellin..

Like yuh know good ting bhai!! :twisted:

Wait till yuh get a big ripe sour-sop!! :)

Like dat Forde fella only shopping by de abattoir side at de back ah san-juan market..Ah hope is not old car Forde from de main road in Barataria,dem is some ole bible thumpers yinno.. :)
Last edited by VII on April 19th, 2019, 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » April 19th, 2019, 12:40 am

shogun wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:Lecturer: oral sex is necessary

True story.

:lol:

Uptown Jamaican chicks despise Jamaican men..I couldn't get one to stop complaining and bad talking them,even as I rested my head against her supple and flawless inner thigh as I gently stroked her stomach while getting a visual and assessing the general environment etc.. :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”