TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

T&T is Becoming a Sh.thole - Dr. Fuad Khan …

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: T&T is Becoming a Sh.thole - Dr. Fuad Khan …

Postby zoom rader » April 18th, 2019, 1:44 pm

Trinispougla wrote:
zoom rader wrote:I telling allyuh for years now TT is chithole under PNM , now they want to listen to Fuad

ZR.....pee and go in yuh bed. This conversation is for big people
Like you sucking Rowlee balls

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » April 18th, 2019, 2:26 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Trinispougla wrote:
zoom rader wrote:I telling allyuh for years now TT is chithole under PNM , now they want to listen to Fuad

Those squatters which Fuad referring to who recklessly light fires are most often UNC voters eh.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 18th, 2019, 2:29 pm

teems1 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Trinispougla wrote:

Those squatters which Fuad referring to who recklessly light fires are most often UNC voters eh.
Like you was in the voting boot to see them vote UNC?

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » April 18th, 2019, 2:58 pm

I still stand by my rule, if there's no rubbish facilities, leave it there.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 18th, 2019, 4:10 pm

The whole of Trinidad is a dump so littering should not be a crime anywhere here.
Charging people for that should be illegal.

If it was a nice clean place that was getting 'beethamised' then yeah, charge them.
But helping a garbage dump maintain its quality of filth and unchallenged title of "The Caribbean's Toilet" should not be a crime.

Don't worry about pests, diseases, flooding etc.

God is ah trini.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 18th, 2019, 4:20 pm

I carry garbage bags on my boat when going down the islands. Nothing is thrown in the water or left on the beaches. I could imagine some people's homes.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 18th, 2019, 4:43 pm

rspann wrote:I carry garbage bags on my boat when going down the islands. Nothing is thrown in the water or left on the beaches. I could imagine some people's homes.
Wait you own an islands?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 18th, 2019, 5:47 pm

He didn’t need to use down islands as example
So many other places around

A lot of those bottles on shore could also be litter floated down from rivers into gulf/Caroni etc
Not just ddi folks

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 18th, 2019, 6:04 pm

FordeG wrote:I still stand by my rule, if there's no rubbish facilities, leave it there.

So if you go to the beach, and it have no facilities, you will leave your rubbish? :?

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » April 18th, 2019, 7:27 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
FordeG wrote:I still stand by my rule, if there's no rubbish facilities, leave it there.

So if you go to the beach, and it have no facilities, you will leave your rubbish? :?

Depends which beach, not manzan and mayaro. I will keep the trash on me. But if it's maracas or pigeon point/store bay and the bins are either full or not present I will leave it there.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » April 18th, 2019, 8:33 pm

FordeG wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

Depends which beach, not manzan and mayaro. I will keep the trash on me. But if it's maracas or pigeon point/store bay and the bins are either full or not present I will leave it there.

So you littering depends on wher it is?, why can’t you just take your garbage in your car back home and then dispose of it there? Are you that selfish ?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 18th, 2019, 8:45 pm

You sure selfish is the word you looking for?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 18th, 2019, 8:48 pm

When you go somewhere,Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time.

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » April 18th, 2019, 9:22 pm

rspann wrote:When you go somewhere,Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time.
Most trinis refuse to embrace this . They take anything and everything they can, they leave their garbage and attitudes and bad habits and they kill the trees ,animals, and worse........

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 18th, 2019, 9:32 pm

rspann wrote:You sure selfish is the word you looking for?

Well he don't eat saltfish so is not that word for sure

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » April 18th, 2019, 9:56 pm

Premchand1976 wrote:
rspann wrote:When you go somewhere,Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time.
Most trinis refuse to embrace this . They take anything and everything they can, they leave their garbage and attitudes and bad habits and they kill the trees ,animals, and worse........

Mann has dominion over the earth, I'm not saying it is right. But so what? We are here to use the planet for our needs. It has been given to us by God. It is foolish to think they take precedence over us. Again I'm not saying littering and destroying the environment is good. But it's such a little thing to be upset about.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 18th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Imagine Zoomie make a whole new profile just so he wouldn't appear as the biggest kaka on tuner.

We see your Zoomie/ FordeG / Devant/

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 18th, 2019, 10:13 pm

Redress10 wrote:Imagine Zoomie make a whole new profile just so he wouldn't appear as the biggest kaka on tuner.

We see your Zoomie/ FordeG / Devant/
Like you licking Rowlee balls too?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 19th, 2019, 1:17 am

Redress is randolphin? Or meero?

Beetham is the pnm mind both in appearance and filthy.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 19th, 2019, 8:29 am

The PNM driver in work by me is somehow AGAINST Fuad on this topic but is somehow Pro Fuad with him calling Candice a fat tub but only because he actually hates women, gays and everything else the bible tells him to hate.

Imagine he saying Fuad should have sugar coated this, like WTF how do you sugar coat a latrine?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 19th, 2019, 8:45 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

The PNM driver in work by me is somehow AGAINST Fuad on this topic but is somehow Pro Fuad with him calling Candice a fat tub but only because he actually hates women, gays and everything else the bible tells him to hate.

Imagine he saying Fuad should have sugar coated this, like WTF how do you sugar coat a latrine?
What's his views on Sat and lazy bago people who prefer to race carb and goat.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 19th, 2019, 11:18 am

zoom rader wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

I asked him about it, he said that most rape of Indian girls are done by Indian fathers and that Sat should be addressing this and he should leave the Tobago people alone. So I pressed him on the matter of addressing what Sat said I told him but is what saying factually true or not? and if it is indeed factually true what are your thoughts. He then pretending to have brain damage and rant about some nonsense about how African people could never be lazy or racist because slavery stripped them of those 2 entities.

He also believes that all Indian women have 10 children while African women only have 1. And that this is the reason for the UNC baby grant he says it was a conspiracy to out breed the African people and replace them with Indians.

He also said African men do not rape because they do not have to rape he say African people have the largest penis and every woman wants it.

This is the mind of a True PNM

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 19th, 2019, 11:27 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

I asked him about it, he said that most rape of Indian girls are done by Indian fathers and that Sat should be addressing this and he should leave the Tobago people alone. So I pressed him on the matter of addressing what Sat said I told him but is what saying factually true or not? and if it is indeed factually true what are your thoughts. He then pretending to have brain damage and rant about some nonsense about how African people could never be lazy or racist because slavery stripped them of those 2 entities.

He also believes that all Indian women have 10 children while African women only have 1. And that this is the reason for the UNC baby grant he says it was a conspiracy to out breed the African people and replace them with Indians.

He also said African men do not rape because they do not have to rape he say African people have the largest penis and every woman wants it.

This is the mind of a True PNM
But according to Morgan Job and Skippy, incest is rampant in Tobago
Last edited by zoom rader on April 19th, 2019, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 19th, 2019, 11:28 am

^ when I meet him again this Tuesday I will tell him this, will let you know what he says. I have to hit him that one jed, lets see what his response will be. I clean forget about Morgan Job yes, I hadda hit him some Job quotes for real.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » April 19th, 2019, 11:43 am

Thread went way more retarded than anticipated

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 19th, 2019, 11:59 am

mero wrote:Thread went way more retarded than anticipated
So bago people having incest is retarded and it not a cause as to why we are a chithole?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 9th, 2019, 6:42 pm

what fuad said a few days b4 was similar to what he already said back in april this yr ...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”