Forums

Heart surgery for Ruth Hurst-Duncan

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

SLVR1
Sweet on this forum

Heart surgery for Ruth Hurst-Duncan

Postby SLVR1 » April 18th, 2019, 9:59 am

I saw this on the tv6 news last night: https://www.tv6tnt.com/news/7pmnews/wai ... 2beea.html
Donation page: https://fundmetnt.com/campaign/85/heart ... rst-duncan
I did not see anything here on the forums so I decided to post it in case anyone was interested in helping.

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Re: Heart surgery for Ruth Hurst-Duncan

Postby FordeG » April 18th, 2019, 2:47 pm

This is God's will, it's unfortunate but at don't know what sins they carry.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 18th, 2019, 6:03 pm

FordeG wrote:This is God's will, it's unfortunate but at don't know what sins they carry.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 18th, 2019, 9:34 pm

da faq FordeG?

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » April 18th, 2019, 10:03 pm

FordeG wrote:This is God's will, it's unfortunate but at don't know what sins they carry.

I don't know if you're stupid or if you're stupid

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » April 18th, 2019, 10:40 pm

I've hit a nerve but those are my beliefs.

Suffering comes from our decisions when we turn to vices from our free will or from someone elses free will.

All of us carry sin and all of us who sin are punished in different ways, God lays a path for us. Not all suffering is bad, if it's god will it is his will.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 18th, 2019, 10:46 pm

What God?

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » April 18th, 2019, 10:55 pm

Ban this mc

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » April 18th, 2019, 11:19 pm

Troll of the month

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 18th, 2019, 11:31 pm

matix wrote:

Ban this mc
Best you call the police for him, they did the same to Sat and all he said was bago people are lazy who prefer to race carb and goats

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 18th, 2019, 11:40 pm

FordeG wrote:I've hit a nerve but those are my beliefs.

Suffering comes from our decisions when we turn to vices from our free will or from someone elses free will.

All of us carry sin and all of us who sin are punished in different ways, God lays a path for us. Not all suffering is bad, if it's god will it is his will.

Yet...

Jesus didn't sin and he suffered the most because he choose to obey God the Father in a sinful world and not bow to Satan? He did this on his own free will? He resurrected and now has immortality? While you're waiting on the 2nd coming, you should be clearing your heart and working on having the fruits of the spirit? because obviously you're lacking?

What kinda christian you is? :?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 19th, 2019, 5:38 am

FordeG, if Jesus was here he would have healed her like he did many others. Why do you pray in church for people to be healed? Is that going against God's will. Anything you pray for, healing , deliverance from situations, financial breakthrough, will be against God's will? Because it is how he has it. What church/pastor is teaching you this ?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 19th, 2019, 7:57 am

FordeG
you are an idiot

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 19th, 2019, 8:23 am

FordeG is a PNM and has admitted to littering if the government doesn't provide public trash cans he is also a Christian.

He reminds me of my PNM Driver in work they sound the same.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 19th, 2019, 8:31 am

According to FordeG, everything that happens is God's will and we are not supposed to interfere. Yet The pastors always telling you to pray for a breakthrough. Probably God wants you to remain poor, why change it. Why resist the venes coming here ? isn't that God's will too. People are hypocritical, only Christians in church.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 19th, 2019, 8:43 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:FordeG is a PNM and has admitted to littering if the government doesn't provide public trash cans he is also a Christian.

He reminds me of my PNM Driver in work they sound the same.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » April 19th, 2019, 10:20 am

i like this.. you indeed hit a nerve and showed the board's clearly myopic view on the matter. I ain't agree with the whole statement but it does get you thinking about God's will and what he "allows" to happen.

What's interesting tho is how you allowing the E-keyboard-Thuggeries/those who knows all about about everything to show thier true colors....hilarity at its finest.

*ebonx.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » April 19th, 2019, 10:24 am

rspann wrote:FordeG, if Jesus was here he would have healed her like he did many others. Why do you pray in church for people to be healed? Is that going against God's will. Anything you pray for, healing , deliverance from situations, financial breakthrough, will be against God's will? Because it is how he has it. What church/pastor is teaching you this ?

this is rich ..given that the SDA church you go to preaches "presdestination" of its saints....haahahahaha

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 19th, 2019, 10:27 am

Monk BANzai wrote:

i like this.. you indeed hit a nerve and showed the board's clearly myopic view on the matter. I ain't agree with the whole statement but it does get you thinking about God's will and what he "allows" to happen.

What's interesting tho is how you allowing the E-keyboard-Thuggeries/those who knows all about about everything to show thier true colors....hilarity at its finest.

*ebonx.
FordeG is a hero

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 19th, 2019, 10:55 am

Monk BANzai wrote:
rspann wrote:FordeG, if Jesus was here he would have healed her like he did many others. Why do you pray in church for people to be healed? Is that going against God's will. Anything you pray for, healing , deliverance from situations, financial breakthrough, will be against God's will? Because it is how he has it. What church/pastor is teaching you this ?

this is rich ..given that the SDA church you go to preaches "presdestination" of its saints....haahahahaha

Both of us grew up in the same church, but you assuming you know my beliefs today, years later. You feel being a mod is some kind of big ranks and your opinion is final and always correct. In your bubble it might be so, but not in the real world.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 19th, 2019, 11:06 am

rspann wrote:
Monk BANzai wrote:

Both of us grew up in the same church, but you assuming you know my beliefs today, years later. You feel being a mod is some kind of big ranks and your opinion is final and always correct. In your bubble it might be so, but not in the real world.
Eleitauto > Monk

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 19th, 2019, 11:16 am

Any day!

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » April 19th, 2019, 11:23 am

rspann wrote:
Monk BANzai wrote:

d man ketching he qont to sell 2 pos rustbucket
is prayers self he need

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » April 19th, 2019, 11:25 am

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 19th, 2019, 11:53 am

imma say this
the only certainty of life is death. it comes to us all, no matter ones race, religion, beliefs, or how good or evil you were while you lived. and it makes no sense worrying and living in fear of something that is going to happen one way or another no matter what you try to do to avoid it, particularly when it only happens once in your life and you have no clue what takes place after it happens, if anything at all.

Whilst you are alive and well, strive to truly LIVE life, not just exist. Do what makes you happy. That way, when your time is up you can think back on your life and smile knowing you truly lived your life.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 19th, 2019, 12:02 pm

Amen.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 19th, 2019, 12:12 pm

rspann wrote:Amen.
Jah bless forgeG and the mods that support him .

Tuner now in better hands

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 19th, 2019, 12:14 pm

Today might be good Friday, but I eh no bobolee.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 19th, 2019, 12:29 pm

rspann wrote:Today might be good Friday, but I eh no bobolee.
Damm i forgot, hold i gonna beat impsbert

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » April 19th, 2019, 1:21 pm

Suffering does not mean she or her parents deserve this, what it does mean though is that God willed this to happen for some reason. We don't know how God works, we can only speculate. Praying me save her, it might now. He has a plan.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”