Forums

Series of bombings kill 300+ in Sri Lanka

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Series of bombings kill 300+ in Sri Lanka

Postby Dizzy28 » April 21st, 2019, 2:46 am

A series of bombings has hit luxury hotels and churches in Sri Lanka, killing at least 100 people and wounding about 250 as worshippers were attending Easter Sunday services.

Three of the explosions took place in Catholic churches while three other explosions were reported in luxury hotels - the Cinnamon Grand, 

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019 ... ssion=true
Last edited by Dizzy28 on April 23rd, 2019, 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Series of bombings kill 100+ in Sri Lanka

Postby Redman » April 21st, 2019, 5:16 am

Third world,pluralistic society.

Sounds familiar

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » April 21st, 2019, 6:13 am

Sad thing is they accustomed because it’s always happening over there

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 21st, 2019, 8:21 am

When u think bombings, i think of Musslims.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 21st, 2019, 9:41 am

8 th bomb went off.

TNT has all the ingredients.....it's about time we see the world as it IS.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 21st, 2019, 10:24 am

Redman wrote:8 th bomb went off.

TNT has all the ingredients.....it's about time we see the world as it IS.
We had our share of the dustbin bomber. A lady lost her leg in the bombing

Mr Big, and still PNM yet to find him
Last edited by zoom rader on April 21st, 2019, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby vaiostation » April 21st, 2019, 10:30 am

them isis fellas in tt jokey.

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » April 21st, 2019, 10:50 am

vaiostation wrote:them isis fellas in tt jokey.
In Trinidad , they spell it backwards.......

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 21st, 2019, 12:49 pm

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 21st, 2019, 1:30 pm

2 more explosions making it a total of 8. 207 killed, 405 injured so far.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » April 21st, 2019, 1:58 pm

Totally sad....this world gone thru

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 21st, 2019, 4:11 pm

Nationalism and it's consequences. Sad situation around.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 21st, 2019, 4:51 pm

Wrong type of black skin so nobody cares.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 22nd, 2019, 1:02 am

Death toll now 290, 500 injured.

Looks like radical islamists as usual, one of the suicide bombers was an imam.

https://www.rt.com/news/457160-sri-lank ... r-attacks/

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » April 22nd, 2019, 1:30 am

Islam, the religion that really blowing up

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 22nd, 2019, 10:07 pm

Wow almost 300! :shock:

So they cant say Christians anymore? Apparently we worship Easter

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 22nd, 2019, 10:11 pm

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 23rd, 2019, 9:01 am

Don't see a problem here. Karma can be a long term beeyotch sometimes. Nowhere near to the amount of heathens that died under the hands of Christianity..

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Series of bombings kill 300+ in Sri Lanka

Postby Dizzy28 » April 23rd, 2019, 9:21 am

Death toll at 321 now
ISIS has taken credit as well

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48019189

moving
Sweet on this forum

Postby moving » April 23rd, 2019, 10:14 am

timelapse wrote:Don't see a problem here. Karma can be a long term beeyotch sometimes. Nowhere near to the amount of heathens that died under the hands of Christianity..

Yeah bro the killing of innocent people is really karma :shakes head at your dumb logic.

Sometimes i cant believe that our tuners have these views nuh.. like why even try and justify it

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 23rd, 2019, 10:42 am

As long as people like King Richard the lionhearted and Christopher Columbus are being held as heroes, my views will not change.
As long as Christians respond to people being severely affected by natural disasters as God's divine retribution for them not being Christian , my views will not change.
As longs as Christians refuse to accept that they decimated the natives of so many countries and subjugated them under the bloody rule of Christianity , my views will not change.
If people had followed my dumb logic, Africa , India, China and all the other places would not have all suffered and continued to suffer today at the hands of holier than thou Christians.
Believe what you will, Christianity doesn't care about the millions of innocents it has slaughtered. Islam ain't backward either, just their death count isn't as high.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 23rd, 2019, 10:50 am

Oh well brown ppl don't count.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 23rd, 2019, 11:48 am

timelapse wrote:Don't see a problem here. Karma can be a long term beeyotch sometimes. Nowhere near to the amount of heathens that died under the hands of Christianity..

Can you give me an estimate of the number of indians killed in just India alone during islamic rule?
Can you give me an estimate of the number of africans killed in Africa during islamic rule?

And then add that to the number of casualties in the tens of thousands of islam attacks since 9/11?

Lol at all the people who think Islam is any better than Christianity.
Same sheit, different mouthpiece. Religious pests are also very annoying and need to be wiped out.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 23rd, 2019, 1:19 pm

Like it makes a difference who did what when.

its 20fkin19

Mass Murder under any circumstances is not acceptable, cant be justified, and should be met with the same direct violence on the perpetrators.
Simple.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 23rd, 2019, 1:35 pm

All religious people should be sentenced to death.

The only way to escape is for the sky-fairy of your choice to show up in person, and request your release, or if he/she can't show up for whatever reason, then give an unmistakable sign requesting your release.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » April 23rd, 2019, 1:38 pm

Allah still owing sankar?

Them and their stupid 5 am call to prayer.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 23rd, 2019, 2:16 pm

Passed through the US customs last week. Rel Musslims being pulled aside and questioned.

Safety is the #1 priority yes.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » April 23rd, 2019, 2:29 pm

timelapse wrote:As long as people like King Richard the lionhearted and Christopher Columbus are being held as heroes, my views will not change.
As long as Christians respond to people being severely affected by natural disasters as God's divine retribution for them not being Christian , my views will not change.
As longs as Christians refuse to accept that they decimated the natives of so many countries and subjugated them under the bloody rule of Christianity , my views will not change.
If people had followed my dumb logic, Africa , India, China and all the other places would not have all suffered and continued to suffer today at the hands of holier than thou Christians.
Believe what you will, Christianity doesn't care about the millions of innocents it has slaughtered. Islam ain't backward either, just their death count isn't as high.
If only there was a way for people to retroactively follow your logic 400 years ago, but I guess as long as people who dies centuries ago continue to hold fast to their beliefs your view will not change.

There seems to be some that think the massacre was done in retaliation to the recent New Zealand attack. The only thing this proves is that violence begets violence. These suicide bombers thrive off of hatred. It feeds their motives and justifies their beliefs.

Let's be clear here, the victims were innocent and had nothing to do with the New Zealand terrorist attack on mosques. They did not deserve to die the way they did.

Similarly ,before anyone else goes there, Trini Muslims had nothing to do with the Sri Lanka attacks and I love my Trini muslim brothers and sisters all the same.

You talk about "Christianity" and "Islam"but appear to ignore a majority of Christians and Muslims. Why is that? When last have you spoken to religious people? You may be pleasantly surprised to find that many of them are a lot more forward thinking than you care to admit and share a lot of your views as well.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 23rd, 2019, 2:53 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
timelapse wrote:As long as people like King Richard the lionhearted and Christopher Columbus are being held as heroes, my views will not change.
If only there was a way for people to retroactively follow your logic 400 years ago, but I guess as long as people who dies centuries ago continue to hold fast to their beliefs your view will not change.

There seems to be some that think the massacre was done in retaliation to the recent New Zealand attack. The only thing this proves is that violence begets violence. These suicide bombers thrive off of hatred. It feeds their motives and justifies their beliefs.

Let's be clear here, the victims were innocent and had nothing to do with the New Zealand terrorist attack on mosques. They did not deserve to die the way they did.

Similarly ,before anyone else goes there, Trini Muslims had nothing to do with the Sri Lanka attacks and I love my Trini muslim brothers and sisters all the same.

You talk about "Christianity" and "Islam"but appear to ignore a majority of Christians and Muslims. Why is that? When last have you spoken to religious people? You may be pleasantly surprised to find that many of them are a lot more forward thinking than you care to admit and share a lot of your views as well.

Bredda I went to school with some very "forward thinking " muslims . I know how some of them are. I have nothing personal against Muslims, more like religious zealots in general. People judge Trinidad Hinduism based on Sat Maharaj's loudmouthed tirades. These people have the loudest voice and speak for their minority AS WELL AS the majority. All that forward thinking and religious fueled attacks on everybody who doesn't belong to your faith are commonplace these days.

I surprised nobody here post about the woman that targeting Hindus because they had the audacity to have some religious activities on good friday. Nobody bothered about that.
If you Muslim- These terrorists are your voice
Hindu- Sat Maharaj
Christian- Too many zealots to list

Make your religion great again by getting rid of these people and acknowledge the acts that they have committed and genuinely be repentant.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » April 23rd, 2019, 3:03 pm

timelapse wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:

Bredda I went to school with some very "forward thinking " muslims . I know how some of them are. I have nothing personal against Muslims, more like religious zealots in general. People judge Trinidad Hinduism based on Sat Maharaj's loudmouthed tirades. These people have the loudest voice and speak for their minority AS WELL AS the majority. All that forward thinking and religious fueled attacks on everybody who doesn't belong to your faith are commonplace these days.

I surprised nobody here post about the woman that targeting Hindus because they had the audacity to have some religious activities on good friday. Nobody bothered about that.
If you Muslim- These terrorists are your voice
Hindu- Sat Maharaj
Christian- Too many zealots to list

Make your religion great again by getting rid of these people and acknowledge the acts that they have committed and genuinely be repentant.
So who is your voice? Which religious group to you fall under?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”