TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

BWTMC wrong with these f'king over sensitive ppl!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

BWTMC wrong with these f'king over sensitive ppl!

Postby Ben_spanna » July 19th, 2019, 12:12 pm

So what the hell, a f'king pronoun is offensive?? STEEEEUUUPPSSSS! these people taking this ting a bit too far now...
YOure either MALE, FEMALE or a stupid transformer IMO!

https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... -city-code

A manhole will become a maintenance hole, artisans will replace craftsmen and firefighters and police officers no longer will be identified by their gender in Berkeley’s city code under an ordinance passed by city leaders Tuesday.
The City Council voted unanimously to replace more than two dozen terms often used in the city’s municipal code with gender-neutral words.
“In recent years, broadening societal awareness of transgender and gender nonconforming identities has brought to light the importance of non-binary gender inclusivity,” council member Rigel Robinson wrote in a letter to the council in March.
Berkeley’s current municipal code contains mostly masculine pronouns, according to a city staff report.

“It is both timely and necessary to make the environment of City Hall and the language of city legislation consistent with the principles of inclusion,” Robinson said.
Broadening social awareness of transgender and gender nonconforming identities has led to sweeping changes across the state.
In 2014, then-Gov. Jerry Brown signed into law a measure that replaced “husband” or “wife” in state law with the gender-neutral term “spouse.” In 2017, California became the first state to provide a third gender option on state driver’s licenses, identification cards and birth certificates with the passage of Senate Bill 179.
Berkeley has also instituted some other changes. In February, the city began extending the option to all employees to receive a name badge with a preferred pronoun printed alongside their professional title.

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: BWTMC wrong with these f'king oversensetive ppl!

Postby vaiostation » July 19th, 2019, 12:24 pm

People need a reason to complain about things. How else are certain groups supposed to make money from stupid people?

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » July 19th, 2019, 12:32 pm

reads thread title, sees who posts it ->scratches head

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » July 19th, 2019, 12:36 pm

The actress from the new Men In Black is on record saying the franchise should be re-named "Persons in Black" to remove any semblance of gender bias.

These people are straight up lunatics...:|

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 19th, 2019, 12:36 pm

" extending the option to all employees to receive a name badge with a preferred pronoun printed alongside their professional title"
Seriously????? thats absolutely unnecessary..

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 19th, 2019, 12:39 pm

So ah forking jelly fish will soon have to be named

Portuguese "IT-of-war " according to these new laws. LOL and we can no longer tell someone to "man-up" , will have to say "person -up!

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » July 19th, 2019, 12:49 pm

BWTMC - to all ah you who saying this wrong,

live an let live.. years ago people thought
that slaves had no soul so it was ok to enslave them,
that woman have no rights to vote or drive or have a job
yada yada yada

its thru changes in cultural perceptions like this that things change

Please read who moved my cheese , quite a brilliant lil book. https://www.amazon.com/Who-Moved-My-Cheese-Mazing-ebook/dp/B004CR6AM4

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: BWTMC wrong with these f'king over sensitive ppl!

Postby redmanjp » July 19th, 2019, 12:50 pm

In Canada their are already pronoun laws in place with huge fines if you refuse to use them- it's no problem if someone chooses to use them, but it's crazy to legally compel other ppl to use language they disagree with. Jordan Peterson says he won't comply with that crap. Compelling speech lead to totalitarianism.

Last edited by redmanjp on July 19th, 2019, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 19th, 2019, 12:52 pm

happy ppl problems .... jes ignore it

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 19th, 2019, 12:57 pm

Rovin wrote:happy ppl problems .... jes ignore it

these ppl have the ear of politicians and lawmakers- ignore it now and when it goes into law then what? . see vid above, JBP says we should have acted 10 years ago

oh and there is a reason T&T never pass a gender policy- THIS is the reason!
Last edited by redmanjp on July 19th, 2019, 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 19th, 2019, 1:03 pm

Lol. These things ain’t happen jus overnight eh. It can easily be traced back to one thing....

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » July 19th, 2019, 1:06 pm

eitech wrote:Lol. These things ain’t happen jus overnight eh. It can easily be traced back to one thing....

identity politics

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 19th, 2019, 1:11 pm

death365 wrote:BWTMC - to all ah you who saying this wrong,

live an let live.. years ago people thought
that slaves had no soul so it was ok to enslave them,
that woman have no rights to vote or drive or have a job
yada yada yada

its thru changes in cultural perceptions like this that things change

Please read who moved my cheese , quite a brilliant lil book. https://www.amazon.com/Who-Moved-My-Cheese-Mazing-ebook/dp/B004CR6AM4

those things mentioned above may have some little merit, but it doesn't matter in this case, you were born either male of female and leave it at that. if you wanna be referred to as anything other than those, then thats your personal preference and people around you should not be mandated to comply with your personal stupid wishes.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 19th, 2019, 1:11 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Rovin wrote:happy ppl problems .... jes ignore it

these ppl have the ear of politicians and lawmakers- ignore it now and when it goes into law then what? . see vid above, JBP says we should have acted 10 years ago

oh and there is a reason T&T never pass a gender policy- THIS is the reason!

like i need to spell it out ... we here shud ignore THEIR problems in 4rin

if\when is time to deal with dat here we will cross dat bridge then .... :|

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 19th, 2019, 1:18 pm

We are as much living on the edge of revolutionary ideas about gender as much as the world from 200 years ago on the edge of slavery, or 100 years ago on women's voting rights. Even in USA in 1865 during the bloodiest war in America Lincoln struggled to pass the 13th Amendment to give black people their freedom after the war. Such ideas were very much unheard of and so ridiculous, imagine a black man owning land, or even one day becoming President! The same way how 19th century Europe and American knew it was their God-given right to rule the lesser colored peoples of the world with colonization and civilization!

The thing is, this is what we face today and it's our fight. This is what people want for the future. It's either it succeeds as an idea to make humanity better, or else we would soon abandon it. Though we will disagree with so many new ideas on gender policies, it's not actually for us. It's for 2 and 3 generations down the line, and if they survive and create a better society, then I think that was the point. We certainly are going to protest against a traditional idea that currently exists for us, but if it fails, then it fails. Gender reassignment may be such a medical failure that when the future looks back 100 years from now, it may be the same way how we look back at lobotomies and blood draining with scorn in medical history.

There was a time when women voting and other such things were unheard of, but now quite accepted and considered necessary for society to function as we know it right now. Even I don't agree with a lot of gender empowerment we are seeing today. But it is men who created world wars and forced women to work in factories that caused them to seek greater rights. It's men who are the gatekeepers to traditional civilization and it's we who make the decision through weakness or strength to seek progress. What, you want humanity to be stuck in 1825 type life picking cotton and corn and planting sugar cane, with no advances that black people and women also made when they got the opportunity?

I say sit back and enjoy the decline of our time. Watch the world burn if it has to. The world is not for us. It's for the future. If this is what people want, there is nothing you can do about it but die and let the next generation live a better world. Or else they will fail and plunge their future into another world war. Not my business because I'll be long gone. You ever thought how in the hell we can get into space and colonize other planets and star systems if we do not tackle these very issues that face us here today?

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » July 19th, 2019, 2:13 pm

alyuh really in here fighting about this shiet when big war in the country going on? a man cant even go for a box of chicken in peace :|

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 19th, 2019, 2:16 pm

casper wrote:alyuh really in here fighting about this shiet when big war in the country going on? a man cant even go for a box of chicken in peace :|

discussing meh boi!

And by virtue of this discussion your statement above is incorrect and offensive,,- its " An Individual can even for a box of chicken in peace"
:roll: :lol:

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » July 19th, 2019, 2:18 pm

It will start in T&T soon, just wait.

If Manning was alive, he would eventually have to change his surname.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » July 19th, 2019, 2:20 pm

Thing is, people point to Trump and make connections to Gilead and the Handmaid's Tale.

They tend to forget that many oppressive movements began with good intentions.

casper
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby casper » July 19th, 2019, 3:08 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:
casper wrote:alyuh really in here fighting about this shiet when big war in the country going on? a man cant even go for a box of chicken in peace :|

discussing meh boi!

And by virtue of this discussion your statement above is incorrect and offensive,,- its " An Individual can even for a box of chicken in peace"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » July 19th, 2019, 3:55 pm

ah hard tolie go remain a hard tolie for all dem bitch3s who want to be gender neutral

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » July 19th, 2019, 3:57 pm

casper wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:

discussing meh boi!

no padna is ah individual cyah even go for a container of bird meat in peace

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » July 19th, 2019, 4:04 pm

Live and let live na. LOL

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » July 19th, 2019, 4:12 pm

I've been working on a sewer treatment plant and installing sewers for the past 4 years. I will call it a person hole as soon as I see a woman climb down inside it. Where are the woman labourers? masons? carpernters?...

Listen I'm all for equal rights and all but if you want recognition you need to do the work. Where are the women willing to sacrifice their body and wellbeing for 30-40 years to put food on the table for minimum wage? Equal rights mean equal responsibilities. I'm 30 years old and I've never seen a woman garbage collector or seen anybody complaining about the sexism in that field of work. Why the disconnect? I'm honestly asking. I would love to see men and woman as equal but feminism seems to ignore the sacrifices that men make to their livelihood to live up to the classic expectations of what a "man" is supposed to be.

Until such a time I shall be using words that have the meanings of what I want to say. f@ck women's rights.... I believe in equal rights, man, woman or any of the other 52 other genders that people have begun to self prescribe.

zorced
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby zorced » July 19th, 2019, 5:27 pm

Not as big of a deal compared to the somewhat related indoctrination of children with an anti-nature/human ideology.

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » July 19th, 2019, 7:09 pm

SMc wrote:reads thread title, sees who posts it ->scratches head

OP throws hissy fit if wind blows wrong

Posts thread about overly sensitive people.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 19th, 2019, 8:14 pm

Thought this was thread from OP about OP.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 19th, 2019, 9:03 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:I've been working on a sewer treatment plant and installing sewers for the past 4 years. I will call it a person hole as soon as I see a woman climb down inside it. Where are the woman labourers? masons? carpernters?...

Listen I'm all for equal rights and all but if you want recognition you need to do the work. Where are the women willing to sacrifice their body and wellbeing for 30-40 years to put food on the table for minimum wage? Equal rights mean equal responsibilities. I'm 30 years old and I've never seen a woman garbage collector or seen anybody complaining about the sexism in that field of work. Why the disconnect? I'm honestly asking. I would love to see men and woman as equal but feminism seems to ignore the sacrifices that men make to their livelihood to live up to the classic expectations of what a "man" is supposed to be.

Until such a time I shall be using words that have the meanings of what I want to say. f@ck women's rights.... I believe in equal rights, man, woman or any of the other 52 other genders that people have begun to self prescribe.

The "problem" is that men and women are really not equal. The lie the we have been forced over 2 generations of indoctrination to believe is that they are. Like i stated many times before, it took 2 billion years of evolution on earth to create gender and sex culture, and somehow 21st century feminists believe that they can go to university and waste time and money on "gender studies" and believe that they are equal to men. Women are inherently solipsistic by their nature. It is their female psychology that evolved so they can survive in a harsh world, since evolution gave them inferior bone, muscle and brain structure to men who evolved to hunt big game and make fire. Hormones expressed by genes, expressed by time, since mammals took over the earth 65 million years ago.

You can try to explain all those things above that you wrote to a woman, but she can't understand. A female engineer who sits at a desk all day and talks on the phone is equal to the male engineer in the field who lifting big iron pipe for oil wells. They want equal pay and believe that they are doing the same thing a man of the same qualification is doing. This is the lie that we must believe. Women always compare themselves to the top of the rest of male society in history, rather than consider that lower class men (the majority of people) before Word War 1 had fewer rights than even women of the same time period. And men had to earn and provide to survive, women just had to get married and let a man take care of her (hence why the bride's father pays a dowry and it's tradition in all human history of marriage, in all cultures).

You can't fool nature in the long run, however, and eventually all this retarded forced brainwashing will break down once humanity hits their first real post-feminist crisis. This only way this lie will be exposed is when the world faces another global war and equality will mean equal blood in the trenches. Then men and women will just fall into their biological roles like it has always been since life started to make sure that humanity survives. Until then, enjoy the decline. Remember it's men who gave women all their freedom and rights that they wanted, due to politics, due to votes, due to money, due to power. Women have a solipsistic nature and you should try to understand it. And in no way should you think I am saying that men are superior to women. Nature found a way for both sexes to co-exist and both have their strengths and weaknesses that complement each other to make a union! Yin and Yang, Shiva and Shakti type of philosophy that ancient cultures figured out many ages ago. Feminists like to play that they're smarter than those systems that were worked out over thousands of years of human culture.

You can't fight the system that 20th century feminists forced weak men to create. Just watch the world burn. Check out Plato's Allegory of the Cave if you want to follow the white rabbit and learn more.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 19th, 2019, 10:06 pm

Anybody know where I could get a pitMAN arm for my StatesMAN Deville? Right now it park up by my MANsion since eMANcipation day last year. Since it became MANdatory to have the car inspected, I have to MANage to find the parts to repair it but it seems as though the MANufacturers stop making those parts MANy years now. I think the automatic and MANual carry the same parts . I will also need a repairMAN to install the parts.

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » July 20th, 2019, 6:36 am

maj. tom wrote:Women are inherently solipsistic by their nature. It is their female psychology that evolved so they can survive in a harsh world, since evolution gave them inferior bone, muscle and brain structure to men who evolved to hunt big game and make fire.

Dude wtf wrong with u ... inferior brain structure... u jus said u mother who created u inferior to u ....

According to a old stupid saying ... FIRE BUN U !!!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”