TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Marlene McDonald Arrested And Charged!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Marlene McDonald Arrested And Charged!

Postby rspann » August 15th, 2019, 8:12 pm

one eye wrote:Why Anil Roberts still walking around scotch free after lie sport! but you can come arrest African PNM people

This is just another attempt to dismantle the PNM but it will not happen because God does not sleep

Brown eye, I know you can't answer right now, but when you get a chance.........................

Why Anil walking around scotch free when Growlers and his esteemed AG claimed he stole all this money and gave to gangs, but four years passed and they haven't arrested him as yet?

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 15th, 2019, 8:18 pm

Alyuh will be satisfied if they make the punishment be that she turn vegetarian permanently?

I sure some of alyuh might forget bout all dis when she slim dung and wah blaze it.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 15th, 2019, 8:41 pm

rspann wrote:
one eye wrote:Why Anil Roberts still walking around scotch free after lie sport! but you can come arrest African PNM people

This is just another attempt to dismantle the PNM but it will not happen because God does not sleep

Brown eye, I know you can't answer right now, but when you get a chance.........................

Why Anil walking around scotch free when Growlers and his esteemed AG claimed he stole all this money and gave to gangs, but four years passed and they haven't arrested him as yet?
Wait one eye inside?

No bail?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 15th, 2019, 8:57 pm

Allyuh not watching rowlee on tv live now?

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » August 15th, 2019, 8:59 pm

pugboy wrote:Allyuh not watching rowlee on tv live now?
I actually watching Peppa pig........alot more educational.......

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 15th, 2019, 9:03 pm

Premchand1976 wrote:

........better looking too.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 15th, 2019, 9:13 pm

Nah i watching dem betees on ZeeTv,

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » August 15th, 2019, 9:13 pm

watch how growlers cant stand one place and agitated.. vibrator in he ass and faris only playing with the button.. that was a painful conference... I REGRET VOTING PNM

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 15th, 2019, 9:21 pm

Premchand1976 wrote:

Well one is a program on pigs, the other is same livestock, just that they can’t speak or think as eloquently. :roll:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 15th, 2019, 10:26 pm

Zetski wrote:watch how growlers cant stand one place and agitated.. vibrator in he ass and faris only playing with the button.. that was a painful conference... I REGRET VOTING PNM
We all learn from our mistakes, its a learning curve.

Randolphinshan the elite yet to learn

30hz
Sweet on this forum

Postby 30hz » August 16th, 2019, 12:05 am

Zetski wrote:watch how growlers cant stand one place and agitated.. vibrator in he ass and faris only playing with the button.. that was a painful conference... I REGRET VOTING PNM

man complain about legs hurting, standing in the media briefing

maybe he should take a vacation
or
improve leg conditioning by playing mas
or
maybe playing golf will help

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 16th, 2019, 3:16 am

Zoomie: Remember the NAME!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Look for the 2 videos, one with Marlene and one with Burkie: Can't embed.

https://www.facebook.com/elite.auto/pos ... 2657400427

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 16th, 2019, 3:28 am

How the State intends to prove its case

by
Renuka Singh
2 days ago
Tue Aug 13 2019

The State’s case against for­mer min­is­ter of pub­lic ad­min­is­tra­tion, Mar­lene Mc­Don­ald, her com­pan­ion Michael Carew and long-time friend Vic­tor McEachrane and two oth­ers is based on the dis­burse­ment of mil­lions of dol­lars from the Min­istry of Com­mu­ni­ty De­vel­op­ment to two en­ti­ties.

In 2007, Mc­Don­ald was ap­point­ed Min­is­ter of Com­mu­ni­ty De­vel­op­ment, Cul­ture and Gen­der Af­fairs. She al­so served as Min­is­ter of Pub­lic Util­i­ties and Min­is­ter of Hous­ing be­tween 2015 and 2019.

The Fraud Squad in­ves­ti­ga­tion cen­tres around ap­pli­ca­tions for fund­ing made by three en­ti­ties to the Mc­Don­ald’s min­istry.

Those three en­ti­ties were linked to Michael Carew, Wayne An­tho­ny and Vic­tor McEachrane. The four men and Mc­Don­ald all share a close per­son­al re­la­tion­ship.

These bod­ies—Cal­abar Foun­da­tion, the Wa­ter­wheel Foun­da­tion and the Prov­i­dent Foun­da­tion—made ap­pli­ca­tions to the Min­istry, the min­istry ap­proved the ap­pli­ca­tion and dis­bursed the funds to the non-gov­ern­men­tal or­gan­i­sa­tions.

Records from the Com­pa­nies Reg­istry show Carew, McEachrane were reg­is­tered as di­rec­tors of Cal­abar. The five ac­cused, Edgar Zephyrine, was then a di­rec­tor of Wa­ter­wheel Foun­da­tion.

Ac­cord­ing to the charges, the mon­ey was de­posit­ed at three fi­nan­cial in­sti­tu­tions and at var­i­ous times funds were with­drawn by the in­di­vid­u­als linked to the NGOs.

This is the chal­lenge the State will have to face is in prov­ing its case.

The crux of the case fol­lows a sim­i­lar pat­tern to the al­leged scheme in­volv­ing kick­backs from le­gal fees cor­rup­tion charges against for­mer UNC sen­a­tor Ger­ald Ramdeen and for­mer at­tor­ney gen­er­al Anand Ram­lo­gan.

Ram­lo­gan and Ramdeen were charged with con­spir­ing to en­gage in mon­ey laun­der­ing, cor­rup­tion and mis­be­hav­iour in pub­lic of­fice.

Sim­i­lar charges were laid against the state’s co­op­er­at­ing wit­ness British Queen’s Coun­sel Vin­cent Nel­son. Nel­son has signed a plea agree­ment and is ex­pect­ed to tes­ti­fy against Ram­lo­gan and Ramdeen.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/how-the- ... 2GWO2Qafhg

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 16th, 2019, 6:15 am

How come one of Growlers close relatives always involved when money have to pass? When is not his wife (land ate), is a cousin (Rawlinson in the AV matter) or the female cousin this time.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 16th, 2019, 7:13 am

rspann wrote:How come one of Growlers close relatives always involved when money have to pass? When is not his wife (land ate), is a cousin (Rawlinson in the AV matter) or the female cousin this time.

I sure the Eleit randolphinshan is his family too

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 16th, 2019, 7:34 am

What exactly is there left to prove?

They all conspired to embezzle monies from a company that was not even setup as yet, all documents are there and have been shown online already... they have the paper trails... they have the names of all involved.

for fvks sake... just convict her, admit you had a thief in your cabinet and lets set an example... if nothing comes of this you know how many young African women gonna wanna join a political party now after they have this to serve as their example...……… :roll:

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » August 16th, 2019, 9:05 am

I waiting for Rohan-gate to get started

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 16th, 2019, 10:12 am

Ben_spanna wrote:What exactly is there left to prove?

They all conspired to embezzle monies from a company that was not even setup as yet, all documents are there and have been shown online already... they have the paper trails... they have the names of all involved.

for fvks sake... just convict her, admit you had a thief in your cabinet and lets set an example... if nothing comes of this you know how many young African women gonna wanna join a political party now after they have this to serve as their example...……… :roll:
This just makes PNM stronger especially with the women folk. They seem to think UNC behind this and hunting her down.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 16th, 2019, 10:34 am

Aspirations of your typical Gheddo Trinidad woman is now:

get into politics OR go cash and deep fry at you closest fast food outlet.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » August 16th, 2019, 10:34 am

zoom rader wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:What exactly is there left to prove?

This just makes PNM stronger especially with the women folk. They seem to think UNC behind this and hunting her down.

d league have she back strong like a coosal block.. more fuel for their egos

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 16th, 2019, 10:51 am

When Growlers was discussing the matter of Marlene's tenture as an MP given that she's facing these charges he cited the Indian parliament as having sitting MPs several of whom were on Murder charges.

This article states 40% of Indian MPs face charges including rape and murder:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-asia/40-per-cent-of-indias-mps-face-criminal-charges-including-rape-and-murder-study

I'm trying to figure out what was his point. Is it that facing criminal charges does not bar one from serving since one's guilt has not (as yet) been established?

If that's the case, why remove her as a minister and deputy political leader of the PNM? It appears that in his and the Grand Council's minds she's guilty as hell and they're trying to put as much distance between her and themselves as possible.

Seems like he contradicted himself there...:|

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 16th, 2019, 11:08 am

hydroep wrote:When Growlers was discussing the matter of Marlene's tenture as an MP given that she's facing these charges he cited the Indian parliament as having sitting MPs several of whom were on Murder charges.

This article states 40% of Indian MPs face charges including rape and murder:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-asia/40-per-cent-of-indias-mps-face-criminal-charges-including-rape-and-murder-study

I'm trying to figure out what was his point. Is it that facing criminal charges does not bar one from serving since one's guilt has not (as yet) been established?

If that's the case, why remove her as a minister and deputy political leader of the PNM? It appears that in his and the Grand Council's minds she's guilty as hell and they're trying to put as much distance between her and themselves as possible.

Seems like he contradicted himself there...:|
They starting the racial undertones to get their PNM people ready for elections.

If he reffers to an Indian parliament then i think maybe he is speaking about the republic of india government. Thats the only indian parliament that i know off.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 22nd, 2019, 12:24 pm

So whats the latest on she? she still in St Clair hiding? or she better now finally???

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 22nd, 2019, 12:36 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:So whats the latest on she? she still in St Clair hiding? or she better now finally???
Back to normal.

PNM will still win elections

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » August 22nd, 2019, 12:39 pm

I like how pnm members here still using the "what about.." line.

Pnm empire built on corruption. Eric Williams gave out preferred contracts to afro contractors. Of course spending out their money in the process so they never left a legacy

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 22nd, 2019, 12:50 pm

matr1x wrote:I like how pnm members here still using the "what about.." line.

Pnm empire built on corruption. Eric Williams gave out preferred contracts to afro contractors. Of course spending out their money in the process so they never left a legacy

a legacy never I agree, but they certainly trained their masses how to continue their dishonesty, thievery and ignorance.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 22nd, 2019, 7:38 pm

How come Marlene manfren still can't get bail, they must have friends with houses worth more than $500k

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 22nd, 2019, 7:43 pm

When you see the kind of bobol they in, you going to risk your house for them? Talk the truth.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 22nd, 2019, 7:51 pm

rspann wrote:When you see the kind of bobol they in, you going to risk your house for them? Talk the truth.

Spending $ for Burkes...I surprised he aint jump out nothing yet

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 22nd, 2019, 8:31 pm

A piece of a gold chain

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
rspann wrote:When you see the kind of bobol they in, you going to risk your house for them? Talk the truth.

Spending $ for Burkes...I surprised he aint jump out nothing yet

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”