Forums

Barry Padarath Is Now A Daddy!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Barry Padarath Is Now A Daddy!

Postby bluefete » August 26th, 2019, 10:41 pm

I am reading this story and all I could think of is Cristiano Ronaldo.

I think now is a good time to shave my beard.

But you ever notice how the UNC does marry off / baby off / engage off all their young, single members of parliament?

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/barrys-b ... 29ca66169c

Barry’s baby joy
by Radhica De Silva Yesterday Sun Aug 25 2019

Princes Town MP Bar­ry Padarath, who has spent years cham­pi­oning a move­ment for the pro­tec­tion of chil­dren, now has a ba­by girl of his own.

How­ev­er, just like any oth­er fa­ther Padarath says he has ab­solute­ly no in­ten­tion of putting his daugh­ter in the spot­light even though there is al­ready some con­tro­ver­sy sur­round­ing her birth.

A source who re­quest­ed anonymi­ty said Padarath al­leged­ly paid a hefty sum and fa­thered the ba­by.

It is be­lieved that Padarath paid US dol­lars to a sur­ro­gate moth­er who car­ried the ba­by full term un­til her birth. How­ev­er, he re­fused to diviluge such in­for­ma­tion.

The source al­so said that Padarath had a legal­ly bind­ing arrange­ment with the moth­er to hand over full cus­tody of the child to him af­ter birth.

Padarath held a ba­by wel­com­ing cel­e­bra­tion at his Roys­to­nia, Cou­va home yes­ter­day to in­tro­duce the ba­by Se­jal Padarath to his fam­i­ly and friends. The ba­by who is three months old, wore a white dress and she gur­gled in her dad­dy’s arms while tas­sa drums rolled and peo­ple danced.

Hold­ing a white um­brel­la over her head, Padarath took her up­stairs where she was kissed by sev­er­al peo­ple. Padarath mo­tioned for the tas­sa drum­mers to play as he danced with her in an au­di­to­ri­um dec­o­rat­ed in pink and white.

Af­ter­ward, the pop­u­lar Cup­py­cake song was played while Padarath cut a pink and white cake with her.

Con­tact­ed yes­ter­day, Padarath said he did not want his daugh­ter to be­come ex­posed to the me­dia.

“I have no in­ten­tion of putting my ba­by in the spot­light,” he said. Asked whether it was true that he had spent a hefty sum to a sur­ro­gate moth­er to car­ry the child, Padarath said, “I have no in­ten­tion of re­spond­ing to any of these al­le­ga­tions.”

He added: “Dr Row­ley has many chil­dren on stage and no­body asks him where he got the ba­by, so I do not in­tend to re­spond or raise my child in the spot­light.”

Padarath is known in his con­stituen­cy for sup­port­ing scores of chil­dren with school books, bags, sta­tionery and ham­pers over the years.

Since 2016, he has been an ad­vo­cate for the strength­en­ing of the Child Pro­tec­tion Unit. He has al­so called for more staffing for the Chil­dren’s Au­thor­i­ty, the es­tab­lish­ment of a pub­lic Na­tion­al Sex of­fend­er’s reg­istry, and so­cial sup­port for teenage moth­ers.

A baby girl for Barry
Susan Mohammed Aug 25, 2019 Updated 14 hrs ago

Barry Padarath is the father of a three month old baby girl, Sejal Lara Padarath

BARRY Padarath is a dad.

Padarath is the father of a three month old baby girl, Sejal Lara Padarath.

On Sunday the traditional Hindu Barahee, or welcoming ceremony of a child, under the theme “Ballerina Girl”, was held at his grandmother’s house in Couva.

It was attended by close family members and friends.

Amidst the celebrations, Padarath answered questions about his new family in a brief telephone interview.

The Princes Town Member of Parliament gushed about being a new father and enjoying every moment with his new bundle of joy.

“It’s been a tremendous experience being a new father. Being a member of parliament and a person in public life I also have a responsibility to my daughter. While this is a very joyous occasion I chose to include very few family members and colleagues. I have received tremendous support from my colleagues and well-wishers from my constituency.

Padarath said that little Sejal is already a “daddy’s girl” and she is the spitting image of him.

“I’ll tell you this, the first words that came out of my mouth when I was handed the baby were ‘This is me’. She looks exactly like me. I could have seen that in all of her features”.

He said that the parental experience has been very emotional and gratifying for him.

“I lost my father when I was very young. I am an only child. This experience has been a very gratifying one personally. I have had many academic and professional accomplishments but nothing really surpasses this of being a father today”, he said. “Even though I have my commitments to my office and my job as a Parliamentarian, even up to yesterday I made sure that I put her to bed and tuck her in. There is a special father-daughter bond that is there. There is a love that I cannot explain. She is definitely a daddy’s girl. This is how she is to me. My life, my joy, everything that I do publicly or privately. I have a goal that I want a better country for her. That is why I do what I do”, he said.

Photos of Padarath holding and dancing with his baby circulated on social media, raising questions about the mother of the child.

“The baby’s mom lives abroad. We have an understanding. I have no intention of playing out my child’s life in the public domain. I am the public official. She is not. She did not ask for this. So I have no intention of playing her life out in the public domain. For safety and security reasons I will not go into it. We are in silly season, and I also acknowledge the high crime rates in this country. Now there is some level of public interest in the baby and my life in particular, I would rather not go into details and put her at a security risk”, he said.

Padarath said the he hoped that people will not twist his family life to “score cheap political points”.

“I noticed there are ministers of Government (with children) and there is no outcry to explain, or to acknowledge them. I have no intention of answering questions. Once it does not affect my ability to function as an MP. I will continue to represent the people of princes town as long as they will have me. I really hope that people will not use this as an opportunity to score cheap political points, or to bring me or my family in disrepute”.

I faced the firing squad from some members of the population and I think I have weathered that storm. Today is another step in my life, I have gone into family life. I understand my responsibility first and foremost to this child.

Padarath said thanks to his thousands of supporters and well-wishers.

“This child will be my legacy”, he said.

“Regardless who says what and whatever comments may be made, the baby is an innocent life. She has brought a tremendous amount of joy to me."

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... cbd93.html
Last edited by bluefete on August 26th, 2019, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Barry Padarath Is Now A Daddy!

Postby rspann » August 26th, 2019, 10:49 pm

Blue fete ,that is fake news. He is the mother.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 26th, 2019, 11:00 pm

rspann wrote:Blue fete ,that is fake news. He is the mother.

Take all 10 - :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 26th, 2019, 11:29 pm

blueman , story already posted yesterday in d unc thread ... 8-)

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 26th, 2019, 11:46 pm

Sorry about that. Mods please delete at your pleasure.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 27th, 2019, 12:15 am

:lol: :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 27th, 2019, 12:34 am

PNM ppl especially Darrell Smith is not pleased.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » August 27th, 2019, 6:24 am

Congratulations

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » August 27th, 2019, 7:24 am

What they take these photos with, a Razr?

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » August 27th, 2019, 7:30 am

I wonder if this is news simply because is so strange to want to take the father role of a child in TnT now.

I wish Padarath all the best. Big deal if he lispy and limp-wristed, he is already a bigger man than many for going out of his way to become a father.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 27th, 2019, 9:03 am

Stares Garth Alleynely!!!!!!!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 27th, 2019, 9:31 am

ProtonPowder wrote:I wonder if this is news simply because is so strange to want to take the father role of a child in TnT now.

I wish Padarath all the best. Big deal if he lispy and limp-wristed, he is already a bigger man than many for going out of his way to become a father.
PNM ppl should take note.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » August 27th, 2019, 1:31 pm

Uhhh... ok? Why is this news? Am I missing something?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 27th, 2019, 1:48 pm

It's news because a gay man in TT decided to have a baby via IVF. Sets a public precedence and it's one of the first instances of our country facing such new issues in this realm of gay rights, etc.

Remember there are a LOT of hypocrite people out there walking our streets who don't believe in basic human rights if you're gay eh. Especially the god-loving church types.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 27th, 2019, 6:24 pm

That is pappyshow. If you know anything about babies, you won't subject them to that noise and the one handed hold while the child rocking all how. While the other hand holds the pretty parasol.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 27th, 2019, 7:18 pm

They use the back entrance to go in the building?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 27th, 2019, 7:24 pm

in all seriousness though i hope the biological mother breastfeeds the child- formula can't replace those nutrients

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 27th, 2019, 7:56 pm

redmanjp wrote:

in all seriousness though i hope the biological mother breastfeeds the child- formula can't replace those nutrients

From all reports the mother isn't in the country. Apparently is was some sort of arrangement where the child was handed over to Padarath as per some contract type/surrogacy arrangement according to an insider. I was wondering if this arrangement is legal in Trinidad. Anybody?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 27th, 2019, 7:57 pm

Babies are being sold in Trinidad and Tobago for $60,000 - upon delivery.

The sale of babies is being run by a woman, who calls herself "Suzy", and who has been advertising her surrogacy services in press ads. She told Sunday Newsday that she has offered the service to at least ten women so far, but she is reticent about providing details.

Responding to queries about the service, she told one woman: "If you cannot have your own child I will find a nice woman to have it for you. It's OK. You don't have to worry. I get a lot of calls from women like you."

"Suzy" who claims to be based in South Trinidad said that she has had success with the ten other clients and assures that it is completely legitimate business. According to her, she has a pool of African and East Indian mothers to choose from. She underlines that the women are screened by doctors to ensure optimal physical and mental health. "Suzy" also explained that a legally binding contract will be drawn up by well respected lawyers to protect the parties involved. The person seeking a surrogate mother, however, will have to foot the bill for the medical bills, lawyer fees and the surrogate mother at a base cost of $60,000. To further prove good faith on your part, three-quarter of the sum must be paid up front and the rest once the child is delivered, "Suzy" said.

Sometimes surrogacy may be the only hope for a childless couple who wish to start a family. Surrogacy is a form of assisted reproduction. It entails arrangement whereby a woman agrees to become pregnant for the purpose of gestating and giving birth to a child which is then relinquished to be raised by another. There are two parties to this arrangement, the surrogate mother (birth mother) and the commissioning parents who intend to rear the child as their own.

The surrogate mother can either be a genetic mother who conceives her own biological child and then gives it up or a gestational mother who is impregnated by a fertilised egg or embryo transfer. She carries the child to term and upon delivery gives it up to the parents. But is the practice legal according to the Parliamentary laws of Trinidad and Tobago?

Discussing the issue of legality, attorney-at-law Prakash Ramadhar said: "Although this is not my area of expertise, I am not aware of any law explicitly preventing surrogacy."

Lawyer Lynnette Seebaran-Suite also commented: "I am not aware of any law which specific regards to the issue of surrogacy. As far as I am aware, Parliament has not made any written law on the matter. I admit that it is not an issue that I have looked into, so I"m not sure what is written in the Common Law or what is the position of other legal systems on surrogacy." She said that as far as she knew that the phenomenon has not reached Trinidad and Tobago just yet but that it is possible the country will see the occurrence of it in the future....

https://newsday.co.tt/news/0,74212.html

Found something on it.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 27th, 2019, 8:02 pm

THE HUMAN REPRODUCTIVE AND GENETIC
TECHNOLOGIES (NO. 2) BILL, 1999
Explanatory Note
(These notes form no part of the Bill but are intended only to
indicate its general purport)
The Bill seeks to restrict the use of new human reproductive
technologies and to prohibit certain commercial transactions in the
field of human reproduction.
Clause 3 would prohibit—
(a) the cloning of human beings;
(b) the cross-breeding of humans and animals;
(c) the implantation of human embryos in animals and
vice versa;
(d) genetic alterations of human ova, sperm, zygotes and
embryos which are transmissible to subsequent
generations;
(e) the retrieval of ova or sperm from foetuses or cadavers
for reproductivy purposes;
(f) medical procedures designed to increase the
probability that an unborn child would be of a
particular sex;
(g) diagnostic procedures, other than ultrasonography, to
determine the sex of an unborn child;
(h) the maintenance of an embryo outside the human
body;
(i) the fertilisation of ova outside the human body for
purposes of research; and
(j) the implantation in a woman of an ovum of another
woman or of a zygote or embryo produced from the
ovum of another woman.
This clause would also prohibit the making of an offer to carry
out, and the offering of consideration to a person to carry out, any
of the above-mentioned procedure.
Clause 4 would prohibit persons from acting as surrogate
mothers and from engaging in commercial transactions in relation
to surrogate mothers.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 27th, 2019, 8:03 pm

Clause 4. (1) No person shall act as a surrogate mother.
(2) No person shall offer consideration to a woman
to becomes a surrogate mother.
(3) No person shall give or offer consideration to
another person to obtain the services of a surrogate
mother.
(4) No person shall arrange or offer to arrange the
services of a surrogate mother.
(5) For the purposes of this section, a surrogate
mother is a woman who carries a zygote, embryo or
foetus, conceived from an ovum or sperm provided by a
donor, with the intention of surrendering the child after
Last edited by rspann on August 27th, 2019, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 27th, 2019, 8:04 pm

These are Trini laws so it doesn't look like if it's legal.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » August 27th, 2019, 8:17 pm

UNC people always in some kind of criminality and fraud yea. Man buying baby now and coasting as if it in style.Non regards for the baby who will never grow up with a mother’s love and care, but what Princess Barrie care, the entire UNC heartless

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » August 27th, 2019, 8:36 pm

people beating up on barry, but not a word for the men with pygmy all about and not raising none.

as long as he giving the child all she needs, let the man live. the child likely will become more productive than the set of gun-toting robbers and rapists endemic in certain parts of Trinidad.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » August 27th, 2019, 8:41 pm

if a comment must be made, a simple congratulations can't suffice? Politics turning us into the most uncivil type of people

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 27th, 2019, 9:02 pm

randolphinshan wrote:UNC people always in some kind of criminality and fraud yea. Man buying baby now and coasting as if it in style.Non regards for the baby who will never grow up with a mother’s love and care, but what Princess Barrie care, the entire UNC heartless

is there any evidence proving that a child raised by a single parent cant be proper?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » August 27th, 2019, 9:15 pm

rspann wrote:That is pappyshow. If you know anything about babies, you won't subject them to that noise and the one handed hold while the child rocking all how. While the other hand holds the pretty parasol.

and scores of people kissing a 3 month old?
HELLFUCKINGNO

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mamoo_pagal » August 27th, 2019, 9:19 pm

eliteauto wrote:if a comment must be made, a simple congratulations can't suffice? Politics turning us into the most uncivil type of people

Exactly, shows how badly off Trinidad has become. People rather gossip and whatever non-sense their heads make up. it's all he say.....she say.

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » August 27th, 2019, 9:35 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
rspann wrote:That is pappyshow. If you know anything about babies, you won't subject them to that noise and the one handed hold while the child rocking all how. While the other hand holds the pretty parasol.

and scores of people kissing a 3 month old?
HELLFUCKINGNO

seconded

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » August 27th, 2019, 10:36 pm

eliteauto wrote:if a comment must be made, a simple congratulations can't suffice? Politics turning us into the most uncivil type of people
Simple and move on.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”