Forums

All things Presidential thread *now with state housing

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Inside President’s House

Postby Dizzy28 » December 20th, 2019, 9:07 am

I come to this thread every morning to get my daily dose of inspiration.
Helps me start the day full of pride!!!

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » December 20th, 2019, 9:42 am

Same here. Money well spent. I just look at these pics and my hunger and thirst is quenched for the day. I don't need to eat or drink anything for the day again. Also all the pain in my body mysteriously disappears when i look at these pics.
Dizzy28 wrote:I come to this thread every morning to get my daily dose of inspiration.
Helps me start the day full of pride!!!

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: All things Presidential thread *now with state housing

Postby 16 cycles » December 20th, 2019, 9:43 am

^currency change?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » December 20th, 2019, 10:04 am

^^

All the furniture looking small small ..

Even the 4 Poster sexy bed looking like a twin bed .. not a jumbo king bed for a King Mandingo ..

But the dining table looking like it ready for a Henry VIII buffet ..

So what cost $89 Million ? How do TT poor people benefit ?

Remember TT have about 75 % people who technically POOR.

They should charge tourist $100 USD to view this Pres House so people can
see how a poor black people island have PRIDE .

It's like driving a 2020 model Benz but you have no house :D

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 20th, 2019, 3:56 pm

Restoration works cost quite a bit more than new construction because they have to RESTORE it to the original plans and condition. So it requires much more research and architectural input than just building something new from scratch.
Instead of just demolishing a load bearing concrete beam and surrounding structures and then rebuild, they have to find a way to reinforce it safely and make it look like the original.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 20th, 2019, 9:36 pm

aaaah boi take a listen , he king fork him up , man like e want to cry .....

https://www.facebook.com/68486131854968 ... YzMjc3OTI/

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » December 20th, 2019, 9:48 pm

PM call it as it is...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 20th, 2019, 10:07 pm

watch how rowley fone get hack now.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » December 20th, 2019, 11:14 pm

^Not just hack, is who hack it.

Everybody know is Kamla who do dat and call Gary a Jackarse just to make T&T's bestest most wonderfulest Prime Minister: "The Almighty Sh!tkicker" look bad ent?...:|

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 22nd, 2019, 6:51 am

So you use a personal relationship to contact the man direct...to make a work related complaint, get a bespoke personal answer ....then play the citizen card.

KRC was right.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 22nd, 2019, 7:16 am

A kingdom is ruled by a king. This is a country.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » December 22nd, 2019, 7:24 am

When you let turds from Africa run something....this is what you get.

So, their money prioritizes shiny things versus making things better. Sounds like Mugabe for sure. Flush her for the turd she is

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 22nd, 2019, 6:20 pm

rspann wrote:A kingdom is ruled by a king. This is a country.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » December 22nd, 2019, 6:38 pm

^post the original meme...

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 22nd, 2019, 7:12 pm

:twisted:
16 cycles wrote:^post the original meme...

Not me nah. Allyuh want the KGB to track me down and threaten me with lawsuit?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 23rd, 2019, 9:24 am

Monday morning......just here to get my weekly dose of National Pride before starting this week.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 23rd, 2019, 11:46 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Monday morning......just here to get my weekly dose of National Pride before starting this week.

Passed this morning to go back over the Lady Young but almost forgot . Only got a last minute glimpse . I only have enough pride to last a day. Probably will pass back tomorrow before it run out. To top up nah.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 23rd, 2019, 11:56 am

rspann wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:Monday morning......just here to get my weekly dose of National Pride before starting this week.

Passed this morning to go back over the Lady Young but almost forgot . Only got a last minute glimpse . I only have enough pride to last a day. Probably will pass back tomorrow before it run out. To top up nah.

Make sure and get enough to last the two public holidays. Depression and anxiety always goes up around holidays and some more national pride will help that out.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » December 23rd, 2019, 2:20 pm

Chaguanas mayor nudes: yeah!

President nudes: barrrfffffffffr!!!!

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » December 23rd, 2019, 5:24 pm

The people saying that the TT President's role is a 'relic from the past' or whatever should live in a time when parliament and the PM goes serious rogue, and start changing the constitution and laws like crazy to set themselves up for life... then you'll beg back for a president as a check to stop signing bills into law.

I beginning to think we should teach more civics in this country........................ and not the honda kind.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 23rd, 2019, 5:58 pm

We all know the role of the Queen/Governor and now President in a Republic. You're missing the point that the role in this corrupt country has now become nothing more that a puppet figurehead. The President will pass anything without objection that is put before her. As long as it is passed in both Houses then the President of Republics and the Queen in the UK is not supposed to say boo. That's the will of the people because they voted the Government in power.

But is you alone did Social Studies ent?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 23rd, 2019, 6:18 pm

maj. tom wrote:We all know the role of the Queen/Governor and now President in a Republic. You're missing the point that the role in this corrupt country has now become nothing more that a puppet figurehead. The President will pass anything without objection that is put before her. As long as it is passed in both Houses then the President of Republics and the Queen in the UK is not supposed to say boo. That's the will of the people because they voted the Government in power.

Carmona made a big fuss with his "powers that you think I don't have" crap, but after consulting with not one, but two Senior Counsels, also bubbled down like bhagi. Let's face it, most Presidents of our Republic know they're just figureheads, but who can resist free ( or subsidized) housing, car, tax free salary, paid vacations all while not really having to break a sweat?

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » December 23rd, 2019, 6:27 pm

maj. tom wrote:We all know the role of the Queen/Governor and now President in a Republic. You're missing the point that the role in this corrupt country has now become nothing more that a puppet figurehead. The President will pass anything without objection that is put before her. As long as it is passed in both Houses then the President of Republics and the Queen in the UK is not supposed to say boo. That's the will of the people because they voted the Government in power.

Well I heard they did maths and english in common entrance too, if I'm not mistaken. You did that too? :)

Peace brother... You're correct, except that the President/Monarch USUALLY passes everything, but they have the authority to not do so (with some resultantcies ofc)

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 23rd, 2019, 6:54 pm

That is the hope. But the precedent was set with ANR Robinson's "moral and spirit values" choice. He corrupted the process left by the Queen. I think that was the point in our history where we understood the new figurehead role of this office. Thereafter from Maxwell Richards come up, they have all been useless rubber stamps on the taxpayers purse.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 23rd, 2019, 7:16 pm

Weeks doh want to sleep in ah HDC

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » December 25th, 2019, 3:39 am

Make sure and buy allyuh tickets...:lol:

Lottery to visit President’s House
Clint Chan Tack

SOME lucky citizens will have the opportunity to visit President House next year. This was disclosed by President Paula-Mae Weekes in her Christmas message to the nation. Weekes also encouraged citizens to continue behaviours they engage in at Christmas time, all year round.

President's House was formally reopened on December 17. The building had been out of service since part of its roof collapsed before the May 2010 general election. As she thanked citizens for graciously allowing her into their homes on Christmas Eve, the President said, " I think it only fair that I reciprocate and invite you into the newly-renovated and outfitted official residence of the Head of State."

She said, "During the first quarter of next year, a number of persons selected by lottery will represent you on a visit to President’s House to celebrate this historic achievement. I eagerly anticipate their arrival." On behalf of herself and her successors, Weekes thanked TT for "this beautiful edifice." Weekes said whether people are 18 or 80, they would be familiar with Bing Crosby's perennial Christmas favourite song, The Secret of Christmas. She said citizens should emulate the lyrics of that song – "It's not the things you do at Christmas time, but the Christmas things you do all year through” in their daily lives.

Weekes said, at Christmas "we are more generous, loosening both purse and heart strings; more good-natured towards friends and family and even strangers." She added,"Drivers suddenly become more considerate, patient and tolerant on our roadways and any blast of the horn is simply to hail out a friend. The President hoped the recklessness and impatience played out on TT's roads would not happen over Christmas."Let us commit to driving courteously, fully sober, and with respect for the speed limit 365/12."

Whether cleaning, shopping, cooking and attending Christmas services, Weekes said people pull out all the stops even if once for the year.

While not minimising the unhappier events of this year such as increasing violent crime, continuing job loss, devastating flooding and tragic road deaths, the President, "Each and every one of us must take personal responsibility, and think of how many of those circumstances could have turned out differently, if we had spoken or acted in the Christmas spirit."She hoped that the values of Christmas "gives us the template to do better." Weekes prayed that TT "will soon enter into everlasting joy, peace, fulfilment and prosperity.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/12/25/lottery-to-visit-presidents-house/

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » December 28th, 2019, 3:57 am

De Dragon wrote:

Carmona made a big fuss with his "powers that you think I don't have" crap, but after consulting with not one, but two Senior Counsels, also bubbled down like bhagi. Let's face it, most Presidents of our Republic know they're just figureheads, but who can resist free ( or subsidized) housing, car, tax free salary, paid vacations all while not really having to break a sweat?

doh forget the prezident get paid for being prezident for the rest of their life eh. so camona buss out and prob gorn bak switzerland and still getting paid every month for the 5 years he was prez. he go get that money for the rest ah he life.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » December 28th, 2019, 4:32 am

She weave look like turd churros on her head

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 31st, 2019, 6:18 pm

Best way that this could be put really

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/12/29/going- ... the-1960s/

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 31st, 2019, 6:26 pm

Doh study Paolo. He vex we getting national pride. That more important than water , crime , governance and economy.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”