What Happen to my cat?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

What Happen to my cat?

Postby RedVEVO » August 29th, 2019, 2:53 am

Just got this baby kitten .

But it only biting meh and running around the house like crazy !

What happening here ?

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Re: What Happen to my iPussy ?

Postby Dave » August 29th, 2019, 6:46 am

That's a baby! Cut the claws otherwise it will claw everything also. Get litter for it to do its business. There is cat food and kitty food, make sure u get the latter. If really small then some milk also. Evaporated is better for them. Because they are so small and cat nap a lot and more than likely you might loose him maybe get a bell collar also. The biting is because it sees moving items as a threat hence the biting especially feet. Back will always be arched.
Good luck.

DTAC
18 pounds of Boost

Postby DTAC » August 29th, 2019, 9:53 am

The Clickbait thread title of 2019 goes to........ :lol:

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » August 29th, 2019, 10:02 am

Dave wrote:That's a baby! Cut the claws otherwise it will claw everything also. Get litter for it to do its business. There is cat food and kitty food, make sure u get the latter. If really small then some milk also. Evaporated is better for them. Because they are so small and cat nap a lot and more than likely you might loose him maybe get a bell collar also. The biting is because it sees moving items as a threat hence the biting especially feet. Back will always be arched.
Good luck.

Don't give the kitten milk, it can make them sick and give them diarrhea. Best bet is to give the kitten wet food and kitten chow (Dave was right with that one, I think kitten food has a higher fat content or something that good for them)

If it's a male cat make sure it drinks plenty water because they get urninary infections a lot easier than female cats. If he isn't drinking enough water then stick with wet food. If you have a tin of tuna I normally give the tuna water to my cat as a treat.

And if you must cut the claws just trim the very tip of it. Never declaw a cat, think of it like cutting off the last joint of your fingers. It's extremely cruel to them. Torn furniture is now inevitable :lol:

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 29th, 2019, 10:15 am

why ppl does give cow milk to cats and other baby animals? in the wild you does see lion cubs suckling at a wildebeest? Or a baby cow drinking dog milk? Humans are the only animals that drink milk from another type of animal, and most humans are lactose intolerant of cow's milk for reasons of specific digestive enzymes required for the specific proteins in different mammal's milk and evolution. The best thing for baby animals, if possible, is to leave them to nurse up to 12 weeks so that they can build their immune system and brains from their mother's milk, as nature intended.

Another dietary malnutrition travesty, especially for cats, is dry cat chow. Cats are known to be 100% carnivore across every species. Which means feeding wet meat/fish and blood. Allyuh does see lions on National Geographic channel processing their fresh bloody zebra meat into little kibble cubes?

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » August 29th, 2019, 10:26 am

Lewwe see photos of the maomao.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 29th, 2019, 10:45 am

buh wait nuh OP is not d same man who was bashing cats in d cat lovers thread

wam like he turned into a nookie & got 1 .... :lol:

or he jes feeling bored & decided to make a useless thread for his amusement ? ...

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » August 30th, 2019, 4:11 pm

It’s not a house cat. Check a vet on what to do to calm down. I have one that eats chow then goes out all day or all night. Sleeps sometimes at home but more when was a kitten. Now he terrorizes the neighbours property walking on cars roof etc.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » August 31st, 2019, 10:25 am

maj. tom wrote:why ppl does give cow milk to cats and other baby animals? in the wild you does see lion cubs suckling at a wildebeest? Or a baby cow drinking dog milk? Humans are the only animals that drink milk from another type of animal, and most humans are lactose intolerant of cow's milk for reasons of specific digestive enzymes required for the specific proteins in different mammal's milk and evolution. The best thing for baby animals, if possible, is to leave them to nurse up to 12 weeks so that they can build their immune system and brains from their mother's milk, as nature intended.

Another dietary malnutrition travesty, especially for cats, is dry cat chow. Cats are known to be 100% carnivore across every species. Which means feeding wet meat/fish and blood. Allyuh does see lions on National Geographic channel processing their fresh bloody zebra meat into little kibble cubes?

brb, drinking whey, getting swole

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » September 1st, 2019, 8:02 am

Rovin wrote:buh wait nuh OP is not d same man who was bashing cats in d cat lovers thread

wam like he turned into a nookie & got 1 .... :lol:

or he jes feeling bored & decided to make a useless thread for his amusement ? ...

giv him chance........ jus now he go start to talk trash about spann :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: What Happen to my cat?

Postby De Dragon » September 1st, 2019, 2:27 pm

It knows you're not accustomed to having cyat..............

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » September 1st, 2019, 2:30 pm

It get beat out

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » September 1st, 2019, 4:01 pm

I wonder who forced OP to change back the title.

hondablood
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby hondablood » September 1st, 2019, 4:29 pm

like yuh went vene and did the surgery

axe
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby axe » September 1st, 2019, 9:14 pm

Be careful cats spread toxoplasmosis... I know a local case...
Also be careful of cat scratch syndrome..

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”