Forums

HAs Australia gone friking mad?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: HAs Australia gone friking mad?

Postby Redman » August 30th, 2019, 6:52 am

I'm surprised that they beat California to it.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 30th, 2019, 7:16 am

Gender is black and white- if you were born with a fishing pole youre MALE, if you were born with the pond youre female, theres no in between, no grey areas, some people are just being frisking stupid.... its been that way for as long as life existed unless youre a hermaphrodite.
The only area of confusion is in your brain and has nothing to do with your physical Gender as you were born. Yes some children may be confused and I blame the confused over sensitive parents for that problem. If people wish to choose their gender then do so when youre older than 18 and considered an adult, dont leave it to kids..

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » August 30th, 2019, 1:21 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Gender is black and white- if you were born with a fishing pole youre MALE, if you were born with the pond youre female, theres no in between, no grey areas, some people are just being frisking stupid.... its been that way for as long as life existed unless youre a hermaphrodite.
The only area of confusion is in your brain and has nothing to do with your physical Gender as you were born. Yes some children may be confused and I blame the confused over sensitive parents for that problem. If people wish to choose their gender then do so when youre older than 18 and considered an adult, dont leave it to kids..

i think the kids are confused because these Shows children look at are incorporating this type of lifestyle in their content. Totally Inappropriate.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 30th, 2019, 1:31 pm

Sundar wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:Gender is black and white- if you were born with a fishing pole youre MALE, if you were born with the pond youre female, theres no in between, no grey areas, some people are just being frisking stupid.... its been that way for as long as life existed unless youre a hermaphrodite.

i think the kids are confused because these Shows children look at are incorporating this type of lifestyle in their content. Totally Inappropriate.

A group of us were having a heated discussion about this thing in media, particularly how "family" oriented shows like Supergirl push this Gender diversity thing into their story lines (Supergirl's stepsister is a lesbian in the show).

Up comes the 9 year old daughter of one participant who was listening to the conversation and says "So what?"...as in what's the big deal?

Maybe she's too young to understand the implications or maybe she's right and is just the old fogies making ah set ah noise because they cyar stand change.

Time will tell...:|

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » August 30th, 2019, 1:43 pm

I not eloquent to phrase it how I feel it, but...

Gays and LGBT issues not going anywhere. I'd rather people try to be more understanding and supportive as the period of questioning and discovery for an LGBT person can be a terrifying time. They need the love and support that any rando human being needs.

That being said, the whole children selecting their gender and people identifying as fantasy creatures and nonbinary is just assness. You're born male or female. Regardless to where your sexual orientation or spirit lies, you are a binary creature. Medical staff would also appreciate knowing that sheit if you end up in their hands.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » August 30th, 2019, 2:34 pm

I heard marlene identifies as a fat turd

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » August 31st, 2019, 10:34 am

Most Children are blank slates. They don't choose their gender, they are their gender. People don't choose to produce more testosterone than estrogen and change their DNA willy nilly. It's the parents pushing this 'progessive' sheit.

Anomalies exist, I agree that there are people 'born into the wrong body'.

BUT THEY ARE IN THE EXTREME MINORITY

Everything else is a mental disorder.
So why are we catering to this new era of virtue signaling?

"oh look how progressive I am, I letting my son dress up in high heels. Gonna inject him with estrogen in a bit, toodles"- Parents today

Please @ me. Not gonna pull out a single bible verse, gonna hit you with straight facts and logic. No Feelings or emotions either. Just facts.

Let's go.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 31st, 2019, 12:42 pm

Les Bain wrote:..l

That being said, the whole children selecting their gender and people identifying as fantasy creatures and nonbinary is just assness. You're born male or female. Regardless to where your sexual orientation or spirit lies, you are a binary creature. Medical staff would also appreciate knowing that sheit if you end up in their hands.

There are not insignificant numbers of people that have non-binary genetic outcomes:

-------------

The U.S. legal case of M.C. v. Aaronson, advanced by intersex civil society organization interACT with the Southern Poverty Law Center was brought before the courts in 2013.[15][16][17][18] The child in the case was born in December 2004 with ovotestes, initially determined as male, but subsequently assigned female and placed in the care of South Carolina Department of Social Services in February 2005.[19] Physicians responsible for M.C. initially concluded that surgery was not urgent or necessary and M.C. had potential to identify as male or female, but, in April 2006, M.C. was subjected to feminizing medical interventions.[19] He was adopted in December 2006. Aged 8 at the time the case was taken, he now identifies as male. The Southern Poverty Law Center state: "In M.C.’s condition, there is no way to tell whether the child will ultimately identify as a boy or a girl. Instead, the doctors decided to assign M.C. female and change his body to fit their stereotype of how a girl should look."

[URL]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_hermaphroditism
[/URL]

There is also a genetic component to one's choice of sexuality:

-----------

An ambitious new study — the largest ever to analyze the genetics of same-sex sexual behavior — found that genetics does play a role, responsible for perhaps a third of the influence on whether someone has same-sex sex. The influence comes not from one gene but many, each with a tiny effect — and the rest of the explanation includes social or environmental factors — making it impossible to use genes to predict someone’s sexuality.

[URL]https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/29/science/gay-gene-sex.html
[/URL]

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » September 2nd, 2019, 10:06 am

hydroep wrote:
Sundar wrote:

A group of us were having a heated discussion about this thing in media, particularly how "family" oriented shows like Supergirl push this Gender diversity thing into their story lines (Supergirl's stepsister is a lesbian in the show).

Up comes the 9 year old daughter of one participant who was listening to the conversation and says "So what?"...as in what's the big deal?

Maybe she's too young to understand the implications or maybe she's right and is just the old fogies making ah set ah noise because they cyar stand change.

Time will tell...:|

Almost every netflix series has a gay couple/person, they're trying to instill that it's normal. A fact that will never change, no gay couple can have a child on their own.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 2nd, 2019, 11:39 am

All this kuchor and satsang just so a man could go in the ladies toilet and flim under the door.

But I thought it is more like, you are either physically/(physiologically?) male or female.
ie. You born with the male hardware, or female hardware.
But the problem is, some of them characters don't have the matching software.

That make sense?
It have some big hairy hard back man with deep voice that identify as female and vice versa etc.
Some fellas naturally like to be in that gouti look back position, or put on women's clothes and underwear.
And if them so have an actual female gf/wife, may coerce her into putting on a strap on while the male assumes the gouti pose.

Is just a software issue. A hard reboot should fix most cases, and the ones that didn't fix is probably the only ones that 'hardwired'

In Trinidad I can see a lot of "gangsters, thugs, community leaders" utilizing this if it was done here.
I mentioned in another thread, extremely high cases of male homosexuality among those groups.
But if they are allowed to do so, at least half would choose to be female, so they would not be 'gay'

moses_boss12
Trinituner Peong
Location: The Beautiful Hills of.................... Hellshire!!

Postby moses_boss12 » September 2nd, 2019, 12:30 pm

A lot of you dont know about our history as a species, and it shows
A lot of you have not done any significant research on the topic, and it shows
A lot of you have never encountered and/ or spoken to a Trans person to gain an appreciation of their struggle and the early ages they faced these internal conflicts, and again it shows.

Tom posted some info a few posts before,highlighting that throughout history, homo sapiens have always had issues with gender and identity and cultures have embraced such issues. I dont know why today when he have so much information on hand, people still make decisions and throw out their opinions without taking the time to research and look at the data.

As tom mentioned before, nature knows best.

One thing is clear, the issue has been here from the beginning and would be here in the end. Its more effective to use resources now and make this process and world better.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » September 2nd, 2019, 12:34 pm

again, you are missing the subject... its NOT about an adult and their sexuality..its giving a CHILD who does not know right from wrong the choice whilst being guided by a wayward or still confused adult.
Why doesn't someone then argue that the parent or guardian has no right to choose for a child as they themselves do not know what they want.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 2nd, 2019, 1:03 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:again, you are missing the subject... its NOT about an adult and their sexuality..its giving a CHILD who does not know right from wrong the choice whilst being guided by a wayward or still confused adult.
Why doesn't someone then argue that the parent or guardian has no right to choose for a child as they themselves do not know what they want.

Exactly!

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 2nd, 2019, 1:09 pm

Soon man might be able to change their HIV/Aids status too.

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » September 3rd, 2019, 9:43 am

I here all the pad and tampon companies closing down cause all the girls have stitch on balls now.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 8th, 2019, 12:47 pm

WTF!
So now theres a group of activists that are demanding that the pronouns HE and SHE be removed from the dictionary and stricken from the English language.
This world really has some crazy people......

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » November 8th, 2019, 1:00 pm

It's all fun and games til Nigel gets ovarian cancer and Carmen's prostate test returns some abnormalities, but carry on anyway.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 8th, 2019, 1:25 pm

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » November 8th, 2019, 1:48 pm

The bathroom argument y'all are throwing out is stupid. Bathrooms have a purpose. If you're going there to invade someone's privacy it's wrong, no matter if you're a man or woman.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 8th, 2019, 2:03 pm

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » November 8th, 2019, 2:45 pm

So i hear Canada poisioning thier own ppl without telling them ...lead in water..dunmo which part tho.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 8th, 2019, 3:13 pm

ontario

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 8th, 2019, 9:14 pm

pete wrote:The bathroom argument y'all are throwing out is stupid. Bathrooms have a purpose. If you're going there to invade someone's privacy it's wrong, no matter if you're a man or woman.

are you talking about the individual stalls that can be locked? or the shared changing areas? if the latter, it does matter- ppl of the same sex generally have no problems undressing among each other but from the time someone of the opposite sex comes in that is where the issue lies.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”