The fox and the grapes

kstt

The fox and the grapes

Postby kstt » September 5th, 2019, 11:20 am

Typical that you criticise what you cannot achieve.

I find this very distasteful. Before you are happy and encourage a person to better themself.

Everyday he proves how much of an idiot he really is, ironically, breaking new barriers and lows.

His fans equally as foolish.

2019-09-05 11.16.25.png

YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN!!!

When you stop learning you stop living.

Maybe Inshan should go LEARN some class and education because they cannot be bought!

Re: The fox and the grapes

Postby aaron17 » September 5th, 2019, 11:25 am

Next thing they put on the papers as a bullitin that the cashier is not working in that company..
Very stupid.

Postby vaiostation » September 5th, 2019, 11:42 am

Inshan does say some really racist and insulting stuff sometimes compared to sat maharaj, and yet no one ever calls him out on anything. Is either media really like him or perhaps he just isn't as relevant as he think he is.

I wonder where he would be in this life if it wasn't for State Contracts and Land?

Postby pugboy » September 5th, 2019, 11:53 am

Maybe he is using it to imply the opposite that even though you are real old you can go back to school

Postby eliteauto » September 5th, 2019, 12:06 pm

pugboy wrote:Maybe he is using it to imply the opposite that even though you are real old you can go back to school

people see what they want to see

Postby 88sins » September 5th, 2019, 12:17 pm

op, dat is an issue for Inshan & Laura to sort out, preferably by him spending copious amounts in compensation for what may be considered a derogatory remarks.
if allyuh want something to mind, it have fowl, cat, dog, goat, sheep and cow yuh could mind & yuh getting better returns on them than this.

on d off chance that yuh cyah afford to mind none ah dem ting, minding yuh own business is another viable option that even more readily available than the aforementioned livestock.
Happy Thursday.

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 5th, 2019, 1:06 pm

pugboy wrote:Maybe he is using it to imply the opposite that even though you are real old you can go back to school

works both ways.
Knowing him, I eh sure which way he mean tho :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Slartibartfast » September 5th, 2019, 1:19 pm

vaiostation wrote:Inshan does say some really racist and insulting stuff sometimes compared to sat maharaj, and yet no one ever calls him out on anything. Is either media really like him or perhaps he just isn't as relevant as he think he is.

I wonder where he would be in this life if it wasn't for State Contracts and Land?

So what you sayin is... I should get him on my podcast? He might be a good person to talk about Islam and child marriage.

Postby vaiostation » September 5th, 2019, 1:30 pm

vaiostation wrote:Inshan does say some really racist and insulting stuff sometimes compared to sat maharaj, and yet no one ever calls him out on anything. Is either media really like him or perhaps he just isn't as relevant as he think he is.

So what you sayin is... I should get him on my podcast? He might be a good person to talk about Islam and child marriage.

You could bring him on your podcast, since you already had Sat on your show. Inshan might be equivalent. However their are many imams who are more knowledgeable on Islamic social issues than him.

Postby K74T » September 5th, 2019, 1:47 pm

Any update on getting Zoomindra Raderlal as yet?

Postby Rovin » September 5th, 2019, 6:02 pm

i dunno d man & he worker bisnis but dat sounding like a inside joke between boss & a long serving employee , i wouldnt take it so literally ......

Postby De Dragon » September 6th, 2019, 1:30 am

people see what they want to see

People see what was written/typed in the post. If a man who runs a media establishment cannot express an opinion properly and leave little doubt, then maybe he shouldn't.

HSA

Postby HSA » September 6th, 2019, 7:13 am

you could look at the cup half full or half empty.

Postby sMASH » September 6th, 2019, 7:37 am

that is them cup, probably one of the reasons why she decided to go and study,