TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18167
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby zoom rader » October 12th, 2019, 7:08 am

Maybe Rspann can explsin if his goverment giving out farmimg lands to PNM ppl who don't know a timg about farmimg.

Remember when PNM gave out lands to dairy farmers and these ppl knew nothing about cows. They took the lands free money and ran in wallerfield

Advertisement
Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7351
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby Redman » October 12th, 2019, 7:33 am

zoom rader wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
bluefete wrote:Tantie Kams real looking Prime Ministerial-ish.


More like Bandit-ish,

This is a lady who paid Vidawatee lots of money to travel around the world to comb she hair, money that could have bought hospitals medicine.
Don’t make the same mistake twice and have her as PM again pal or you will really see what hell looks like


You have evidence of this of traveling around the world?

Or you bumping gum as usally


Oh the communication of pots and kettles regarding the sooty colors that they both share.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10925
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby rspann » October 12th, 2019, 8:07 am

zoom rader wrote:Maybe Rspann can explsin if his goverment giving out farmimg lands to PNM ppl who don't know a timg about farmimg.

Remember when PNM gave out lands to dairy farmers and these ppl knew nothing about cows. They took the lands free money and ran in wallerfield



You looking for land to put your cows? Next thing you take it and build more apartments.
You saying my govt. I was PNM for years until shitkickers take over. That man is so uncouth ,deceptive and vulgar that I would never vote for him again. I sitting out this one.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10925
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby rspann » October 12th, 2019, 8:19 am

Right now Trinis need rescuing just like the "slaves" in Arouca. We living under oppressive conditions, living in cages because of crime ,and Pastor Shitkickers wasting all the money that is supposed to go towards making our lives better. Mark bASSant should do an investigation. At least our cells will be brightly lit with LED bulbs

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10925
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby rspann » October 12th, 2019, 8:22 am

Vidiawattee musbe get a few hundred thousand in salary. Malcolm Jones lose $2.4b . Same sheit ,different day.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11948
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby De Dragon » October 12th, 2019, 8:24 am

rspann wrote:Vidiawattee musbe get a few hundred thousand in salary. Malcolm Jones lose $2.4b . Same sheit ,different day.

Not to dummies like Redman and Tokesy.

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18167
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby zoom rader » October 12th, 2019, 11:23 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
bluefete wrote:Tantie Kams real looking Prime Ministerial-ish.


More like Bandit-ish,

This is a lady who paid Vidawatee lots of money to travel around the world to comb she hair, money that could have bought hospitals medicine.
Don’t make the same mistake twice and have her as PM again pal or you will really see what hell looks like


You have evidence of this of traveling around the world?

Or you bumping gum as usally


Oh the communication of pots and kettles regarding the sooty colors that they both share.
Where then edvedence of traveling "around the world" ?

Or are you joining the idiot bangwagon of dumb and dumber

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18167
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby zoom rader » October 12th, 2019, 11:24 am

rspann wrote:Right now Trinis need rescuing just like the "slaves" in Arouca. We living under oppressive conditions, living in cages because of crime ,and Pastor Shitkickers wasting all the money that is supposed to go towards making our lives better. Mark bASSant should do an investigation. At least our cells will be brightly lit with LED bulbs
Elite living good as a taxi driver

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7351
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby Redman » October 12th, 2019, 1:10 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
bluefete wrote:Tantie Kams real looking Prime Ministerial-ish.


More like Bandit-ish,

This is a lady who paid Vidawatee lots of money to travel around the world to comb she hair, money that could have bought hospitals medicine.
Don’t make the same mistake twice and have her as PM again pal or you will really see what hell looks like


You have evidence of this of traveling around the world?

Or you bumping gum as usally


Oh the communication of pots and kettles regarding the sooty colors that they both share.
Where then edvedence of traveling "around the world" ?

Or are you joining the idiot bangwagon of dumb and dumber


No...Its ironic that YOU calling evidence while it is YOU that loves to throw out all kinda halfassed statements that have absolutely no grounding in fact.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13471
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby Phone Surgeon » October 12th, 2019, 1:15 pm

so wuz d real scene with that new farmers incentive? i could buy a hilux next year with absolutely no tax?

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18167
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby zoom rader » October 12th, 2019, 1:44 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
bluefete wrote:Tantie Kams real looking Prime Ministerial-ish.


More like Bandit-ish,

This is a lady who paid Vidawatee lots of money to travel around the world to comb she hair, money that could have bought hospitals medicine.
Don’t make the same mistake twice and have her as PM again pal or you will really see what hell looks like


You have evidence of this of traveling around the world?

Or you bumping gum as usally


Oh the communication of pots and kettles regarding the sooty colors that they both share.
Where then edvedence of traveling "around the world" ?

Or are you joining the idiot bangwagon of dumb and dumber


No...Its ironic that YOU calling evidence while it is YOU that loves to throw out all kinda halfassed statements that have absolutely no grounding in fact.
Where is the edvindence that this persom travelled around the world?

Seem you want to join dumb and dumber and become the 3 stoogees

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11948
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby De Dragon » October 12th, 2019, 2:00 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
bluefete wrote:Tantie Kams real looking Prime Ministerial-ish.


More like Bandit-ish,

This is a lady who paid Vidawatee lots of money to travel around the world to comb she hair, money that could have bought hospitals medicine.
Don’t make the same mistake twice and have her as PM again pal or you will really see what hell looks like


You have evidence of this of traveling around the world?

Or you bumping gum as usally


Oh the communication of pots and kettles regarding the sooty colors that they both share.
Where then edvedence of traveling "around the world" ?

Or are you joining the idiot bangwagon of dumb and dumber


No...Its ironic that YOU calling evidence while it is YOU that loves to throw out all kinda halfassed statements that have absolutely no grounding in fact.
Where is the edvindence that this persom travelled around the world?

Seem you want to join dumb and dumber and become the 3 stoogees

Red Plastic Bag is already a stooge.......a PNM stooge.

User avatar
eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12532
Joined: March 10th, 2006, 1:36 am
Location: Siparia
Contact:

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby eliteauto » October 12th, 2019, 2:09 pm

zoom rader wrote:
rspann wrote:Right now Trinis need rescuing just like the "slaves" in Arouca. We living under oppressive conditions, living in cages because of crime ,and Pastor Shitkickers wasting all the money that is supposed to go towards making our lives better. Mark bASSant should do an investigation. At least our cells will be brightly lit with LED bulbs
Elite living good as a taxi driver


I don't have the luxury of you gents to spend all day posting about politics, I put in 14 hr work days 6-7 days a week. I'd say you guys living good

User avatar
mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5268
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Location: The Life of Pablo

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby mero » October 12th, 2019, 2:15 pm

Yikes @edvindence... Twice

bluefete
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6829
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby bluefete » October 12th, 2019, 2:31 pm

Wait - Zoomie and rspann? Is 2 PNM fighting each other so?????

rspann wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Maybe Rspann can explsin if his goverment giving out farmimg lands to PNM ppl who don't know a timg about farmimg.

Remember when PNM gave out lands to dairy farmers and these ppl knew nothing about cows. They took the lands free money and ran in wallerfield



You looking for land to put your cows? Next thing you take it and build more apartments.
You saying my govt. I was PNM for years until shitkickers take over. That man is so uncouth ,deceptive and vulgar that I would never vote for him again. I sitting out this one.

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 3980
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: Heart of Chaguanas ...

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby Rovin » October 12th, 2019, 6:15 pm

tanty behaving like rowdy ..... :shock:


User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18167
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby zoom rader » October 13th, 2019, 7:12 am

eliteauto wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
rspann wrote:Right now Trinis need rescuing just like the "slaves" in Arouca. We living under oppressive conditions, living in cages because of crime ,and Pastor Shitkickers wasting all the money that is supposed to go towards making our lives better. Mark bASSant should do an investigation. At least our cells will be brightly lit with LED bulbs
Elite living good as a taxi driver


I don't have the luxury of you gents to spend all day posting about politics, I put in 14 hr work days 6-7 days a week. I'd say you guys living good
I was wrong, Seems you have some injun in you

User avatar
hong kong phooey
punchin NOS
Posts: 2942
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 8:37 am
Location: ah lorse

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby hong kong phooey » October 13th, 2019, 7:25 am

zoom rader wrote:
eliteauto wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
rspann wrote:Right now Trinis need rescuing just like the "slaves" in Arouca. We living under oppressive conditions, living in cages because of crime ,and Pastor Shitkickers wasting all the money that is supposed to go towards making our lives better. Mark bASSant should do an investigation. At least our cells will be brightly lit with LED bulbs
Elite living good as a taxi driver


I don't have the luxury of you gents to spend all day posting about politics, I put in 14 hr work days 6-7 days a week. I'd say you guys living good
I was wrong, Seems you have some injun in you


oh god oye :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
The_Honourable
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5268
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: Land of Stupidity and Corruption

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby The_Honourable » October 13th, 2019, 11:58 am

Zoom getting lock off for another 2 weeks :lol:

User avatar
zoom rader
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18167
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: Grand Cayman

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby zoom rader » October 13th, 2019, 7:01 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Zoom getting lock off for another 2 weeks
Why, we need to congratulate elite de man wuking 14hrs for 7 days.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10925
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby rspann » October 13th, 2019, 8:02 pm

The Govt giving out fog light led bulbs too? I go take ah pair of yellow .

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13581
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby sMASH » October 13th, 2019, 8:09 pm

zoom rader wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Zoom getting lock off for another 2 weeks
Why, we need to congratulate elite de man wuking 14hrs for 7 days.
ttps lighting up hours.

User avatar
fokhan_96
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 867
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 3:23 pm
Location: Pain is weakness leaving the body

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby fokhan_96 » January 6th, 2020, 9:11 am

The minster said that all taxes would be removed from LED bulbs for the next five years but did not specify a start date it would be officially removed. Anyone know for SURE if that is from this month?

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13581
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Trinidad & Tobago Budget Presentation 2020: Highlights October 7th 2019

Postby sMASH » January 23rd, 2020, 6:21 pm




can any one on the red and ready provide rebutts? i remember that i was saying that bonds in place of VAT returns was a raw shaft, but men saying it could trade, and i saying that the best profit u could make will still be less than inflation... the best deal.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 73 guests