TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

abducted
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 395
Joined: April 10th, 2007, 9:35 pm

Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby abducted » September 17th, 2019, 2:45 pm

Caught crossing the highway in the chaguanas area

144764C2-3E01-45EE-A5D5-1E6BAECA0A98.jpeg

Advertisement
User avatar
SMc
punchin NOS
Posts: 3214
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 4:12 pm
Location: reading the forum rules...

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby SMc » September 17th, 2019, 2:51 pm

capybara-gouti much smaller and lappe fatter/rounder

User avatar
nick639v2
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1724
Joined: November 1st, 2016, 9:46 am

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby nick639v2 » September 17th, 2019, 3:08 pm

Boy Daz a chupacabra
Screenshot_20190917-064852__01.jpeg

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9670
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby Dizzy28 » September 17th, 2019, 3:34 pm

nick639v2 wrote:Boy Daz a chupacabra Screenshot_20190917-064852__01.jpeg


Lol!!

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11075
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby De Dragon » September 17th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Know a guy here in work whose nicknamed Cappy after a capybara, I'll ask him.

User avatar
Rovin
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2632
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby Rovin » September 17th, 2019, 4:16 pm

when i saw it online with d caption "chupacabra" i lol yes , some ppl eh play dey chupid


it wont get chance to multiply here cause trinis currying anything faster than it can reproduce ...

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10432
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby pugboy » September 17th, 2019, 4:26 pm

Plenty get bounce down by lifestyle motors earlier this year with the bush fires

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16889
Joined: June 7th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby K74T » September 17th, 2019, 5:02 pm

It's UML

User avatar
88sins
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5343
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby 88sins » September 17th, 2019, 5:32 pm

Rovin wrote:it wont get chance to multiply here cause trinis currying anything faster than it can reproduce ...


son, u eh have a clue what you saying.
I can tell you, it have PLENTY ah dem ting all over the place, right now, causing real problems for ppl., I talking about men planting short crops like corn and a herd would pass through in the night and make mas. bhagi, corn, even coconut plants they cutting. And even though it have plenty ah dem you won't find a lot of people catching them because of their habits and preferred habitats.

User avatar
Rovin
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2632
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby Rovin » September 17th, 2019, 5:42 pm

well lewwe wait n see what happens next mth when d hunting season officially opens & hunters start to eradicate everything within site even though some doing it when hunting season is still closed .......

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10432
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby pugboy » September 17th, 2019, 5:44 pm

Ask any Caroni/felicity crab seller
Rampant all Behind there

They should be allowed to farmed

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10432
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby pugboy » September 17th, 2019, 5:47 pm

The minister did the paper work to have them listed as agriculture pest
But the final paperwork was not gazetted yet
So they are still not listed to be hunted

Rovin wrote:well lewwe wait n see what happens next mth when d hunting season officially opens & hunters start to eradicate everything within site even though some doing it when hunting season is still closed .......

screwbash
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 878
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby screwbash » September 17th, 2019, 5:51 pm

pugboy wrote:The minister did the paper work to have them listed as agriculture pest
But the final paperwork was not gazetted yet
So they are still not listed to be hunted

Rovin wrote:well lewwe wait n see what happens next mth when d hunting season officially opens & hunters start to eradicate everything within site even though some doing it when hunting season is still closed .......

dat halal ?

User avatar
Rovin
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2632
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby Rovin » September 17th, 2019, 5:59 pm

i tort hunters were already specifically allowed to hunt them so i go take dat 1 as my bad , though as we all know once u dont get ketch anything goes in T&T whether its legal or not [like d ibis] trinis hunting & killing anything at anytime of yr whether season open or not ....

User avatar
ismithx
punchin NOS
Posts: 4274
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 11:46 am
Location: riding till the wheels fall off

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby ismithx » September 17th, 2019, 7:33 pm

screwbash wrote:
pugboy wrote:The minister did the paper work to have them listed as agriculture pest
But the final paperwork was not gazetted yet
So they are still not listed to be hunted

Rovin wrote:well lewwe wait n see what happens next mth when d hunting season officially opens & hunters start to eradicate everything within site even though some doing it when hunting season is still closed .......

dat halal ?


probably not, is a big rodent

K74T wrote:It's UML


now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10432
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby pugboy » September 17th, 2019, 8:29 pm

It have webbed feet too,
In the Bible there is a part which says animals with webbed feet is haram for Christians

User avatar
nick639v2
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1724
Joined: November 1st, 2016, 9:46 am

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby nick639v2 » September 17th, 2019, 8:49 pm

pugboy wrote:It have webbed feet too,
In the Bible there is a part which says animals with webbed feet is haram for Christians
So Christians cya eat duck??

User avatar
88sins
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5343
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby 88sins » September 17th, 2019, 8:59 pm

Rovin wrote:i tort hunters were already specifically allowed to hunt them so i go take dat 1 as my bad , though as we all know once u dont get ketch anything goes in T&T whether its legal or not [like d ibis] trinis hunting & killing anything at anytime of yr whether season open or not ....


correction, poachers and tusty hungry useless a__holes does be in dat, not real hunters.
true hunters does wait till season open, and only harvest what they need to actually eat and feed their people. real hunters don't sell or buy meat either.
if you know how many ppl does be literally begging me for wild meat, and asking if they can come to my annual Christmas lime yuh wouldn't believe. and I does tell dem all the same thing. my lime is for my ppl, and if yuh like wild meat, doh be a pantyman, go in d bush and get the mosquito bite and take the risks and pressure and get yuh meat yuhself like everybody else.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10432
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby pugboy » September 17th, 2019, 9:06 pm

It also says fish without scales too

nick639v2 wrote:
pugboy wrote:It have webbed feet too,
In the Bible there is a part which says animals with webbed feet is haram for Christians
So Christians cya eat duck??

User avatar
88sins
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5343
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby 88sins » September 17th, 2019, 9:34 pm

allyuh realize daz old testament ting right? meat is meat, and all good to eat.

except pig, cyat, dog, monkey, human, and politicians
all but the last carry diseases and parasites, but the last one is a diseased parasite.

User avatar
MaxPower
punchin NOS
Posts: 2925
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby MaxPower » September 17th, 2019, 9:43 pm

Allyuh know what Watrash is?

The Guyanese call it the River Dog.

Taste like salmon in the tin.

screwbash
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 878
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby screwbash » September 18th, 2019, 5:06 am

88sins wrote:allyuh realize daz old testament ting right? meat is meat, and all good to eat.

except pig, cyat, dog, monkey, human, and politicians
all but the last carry diseases and parasites, but the last one is a diseased parasite.

i like to eat cat

User avatar
88sins
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5343
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby 88sins » September 18th, 2019, 7:13 am

MaxPower wrote:Allyuh know what Watrash is?

The Guyanese call it the River Dog.

Taste like salmon in the tin.

You would find so :roll:
ppl shouldn't be eating river otter, their numbers already low enough without hungry sufferers like you & dem wetfoot guyanese hunting them when it have other animals with greater numbers out there.

User avatar
ADONI
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2353
Joined: March 17th, 2008, 1:55 pm
Location: Next Door
Contact:

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby ADONI » September 18th, 2019, 8:34 am

Aye how come BBC missed this? Capybara and all coming across from Venny!

User avatar
xhex
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 108
Joined: August 23rd, 2013, 7:34 pm
Location: Diego Martin

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby xhex » September 18th, 2019, 10:12 am

nick639v2 wrote:Boy Daz a chupacabra Screenshot_20190917-064852__01.jpeg


Chupacabra - The chupacabra or chupacabras is a legendary creature in the folklore of parts of the Americas, with its first purported sightings reported in Puerto Rico. The name comes from the animal's reported habit of attacking and drinking the blood of livestock, including goats. Physical descriptions of the creature vary.

Capybara - The capybara is a mammal native to South America. It is the largest living rodent in the world. Also called chigüire, chigüiro and carpincho, it is a member of the genus Hydrochoerus, of which the only other extant member is the lesser capybara.

More than likely that is a small capybara. It have in Trinidad.

https://sta.uwi.edu/fst/lifesciences/sites/default/files/lifesciences/documents/ogatt/Hydrochoerus_hydrochaeris%20-%20Capybara.pdf

User avatar
Rovin
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2632
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby Rovin » September 18th, 2019, 11:29 am

^^^i think most of us already knew that , i figure nick was being sarcastic ... :|

User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 21940
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: trying to make a cinco-moti sandwich

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby MG Man » September 18th, 2019, 11:48 am

feuner?

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11075
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby De Dragon » September 18th, 2019, 12:51 pm

ADONI wrote:Aye how come BBC missed this? Capybara and all coming across from Venny!

Maybe dais why dummy beating up! BBC did checking capybara in dey 40K figgah!

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10432
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby pugboy » September 18th, 2019, 2:46 pm

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 54411.html

Capybara is open game according to express

User avatar
Rovin
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2632
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: Agouti or capybara crossing the highway?

Postby Rovin » September 18th, 2019, 2:48 pm

^^^ayyyy boi u beat me to it , i now coming to post dat ..... :)

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonathan, VII, zoom rader and 79 guests