Fair Usage Policy

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

QM
Street 2NR

Fair Usage Policy

Postby QM » September 29th, 2019, 1:20 am

Hi,

I'm considering if to take the bmobile unlimited plan for 393.92 or the Digicel 550 unlimited plan.

Both have a fair usage policy but when I spoke to both companies, they cannot give an accurate description. I might use about 2500 minutes and 10 gb of data each month. My calls are split across bmobile, Digicel and flow.

Which do you think is better based on experience? Thank you.

Advertisement
stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Fair Usage Policy

Postby stev » September 29th, 2019, 2:30 am

Digicel 550 plan only makes sense if u travel to other Digicel territory countries a lot...or u make a lot of international calls where whatsapp or skype etc. is not an option.

i have the $350 plan with digicel a few years now and make a lot of calls to other local networks for no extra charge.

...as for Bmobile...i had one too many bad experiences a few years ago ....i'm sure they improved by now in the areas that pertain to my bad experiences but I just stuck with Digicel as I got what i paid for...maybe someone else on the forum can give you their bmobile experience.

the 'fair usage' policy is just a legal or fancy way of giving u a data cap (both networks)....i'm not even sure what's the cap...probably 20 or 25 GB if they follow international standards (someone correct me if i am wrong).

PS: sorry if i have bad english at the moment (2.30am)...im 8 cans in a Molsen case :drinking:

QM
Street 2NR

Re: Fair Usage Policy

Postby QM » September 29th, 2019, 2:41 am

stev wrote:Digicel 550 plan only makes sense if u travel to other Digicel territory countries a lot...or u make a lot of international calls where whatsapp or skype etc. is not an option.

i have the $350 plan with digicel a few years now and make a lot of calls to other local networks for no extra charge.

...as for Bmobile...i had one too many bad experiences a few years ago ....i'm sure they improved by now in the areas that pertain to my bad experiences but I just stuck with Digicel as I got what i paid for...maybe someone else on the forum can give you their bmobile experience.

the 'fair usage' policy is just a legal or fancy way of giving u a data cap (both networks)....i'm not even sure what's the cap...probably 20 or 25 GB if they follow international standards (someone correct me if i am wrong).

PS: sorry if i have bad english at the moment (2.30am)...im 8 cans in a Molsen case :drinking:

Thank you. I was going with the 350 plan, but they said the 300 anywhere minutes apply to bmobile and flow. Correct me if I'm wrong. I know sometimes they don't even know what they are selling...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”