Riding on 16's

Re: What the arse

Postby TurboSingh12 » October 2nd, 2019, 7:06 am

All that beat up pastries?

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » October 2nd, 2019, 7:27 am

rspann wrote:Your father in law have more money than plenty 1% . Pugboy know I is ah adopted 1% ,not blood .

Hahaha.. daz he and he by himself, I far from that

ruffneck_12 wrote:
RBphoto wrote:You seem upset

One could go as far as to say that he may be a bit perturbed.

Screenshot_20191002-072325__01.jpeg

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » October 2nd, 2019, 9:32 pm

well goddamn :lol:

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » October 3rd, 2019, 3:21 pm

nick639v2 wrote:
rspann wrote:Your father in law have more money than plenty 1% . Pugboy know I is ah adopted 1% ,not blood .

Hahaha.. daz he and he by himself, I far from that

ruffneck_12 wrote:
RBphoto wrote:You seem upset

One could go as far as to say that he may be a bit perturbed.

Screenshot_20191002-072325__01.jpeg

Indubitably

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » October 3rd, 2019, 6:50 pm

Actually he seems discombobulated.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 3rd, 2019, 6:51 pm

rspann wrote:Actually he seems discombobulated.

Almost sufferish I dare say!

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 4th, 2019, 1:17 pm

sMASH wrote:probably banks could reduce the fees they charge per transaction.
and u migrate to a fone payment system like what they do in china and africa

fleck this blasted sh!t hole country.

Or tax we MC like 'developed ' countries that we so aspiring to be like.
Trinidadians don't know about harsh taxing as yet

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » October 4th, 2019, 1:33 pm

timelapse wrote:

You getting developed world services?

With all that tax a man with 1000USD in US, has more purchasing power than a man with 1,000TTD in Trinidad

regone
Street 2NR

Postby regone » October 4th, 2019, 1:44 pm

timelapse wrote:

Most trini's dont understand value for money, right now we are not getting value for our tax money so why tax more? to pay more for the same sheit.....

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 4th, 2019, 4:00 pm

regone wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Most trini's dont understand value for money, right now we are not getting value for our tax money so why tax more? to pay more for the same sheit.....

Only JUHN Scarfy, Guy Smiley, Two Plate Impsy and Arse Wari understand value for money.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 5th, 2019, 1:04 pm

src1983 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

With all that tax a man with 1000USD in US, has more purchasing power than a man with 1,000TTD in Trinidad
Trinidadians are already paying "developed country taxes."

Some European countries have a much higher tax burden but at 28%, Trinidad has a tax burden that is nearly the same as Canada and more than Mexico, the USA and even Switzerland.

[IMG]https://blogs-images.forbes.com/niallmccarthy/files/2017/11/20171129_Tax-1.jpg
[/IMG]

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 7th, 2019, 2:00 pm

src1983 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Banks doh business...Money affis make.
The banks are not running a charity, they have overheads, workers to pay , servers and equipment to maintain etc..
You don't want that, keep your money at home. They don't HAVE to do anything.Bad for customer service but thats facts...Try telling KFC to drop their fees, and they have the most terrible service out there.But your sale doesn't matter to them someone else will use their services.
I am not defending bank or business for over charging for things, but my view is that they don't need to change their fees because you think its unfair.Just take your business elsewhere ...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 7th, 2019, 2:34 pm

timelapse wrote:
src1983 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

The banks are not running a charity, they have overheads, workers to pay , servers and equipment to maintain etc..
You don't want that, keep your money at home. They don't HAVE to do anything.Bad for customer service but thats facts...Try telling KFC to drop their fees, and they have the most terrible service out there.But your sale doesn't matter to them someone else will use their services.
I am not defending bank or business for over charging for things, but my view is that they don't need to change their fees because you think its unfair.Just take your business elsewhere ...

when u check their after tax profits, is allkinda 500 million in profits... IN ONE YEAR!!! they have met their dues, and have excess monies. they can reduce some of thier fees, and still be in a similar financial situation,

the world is trending towards e transactions, therefore, financial institutions such as banks, are a necessary part of commerce. its NOT optional in this day and age. it shoudl be viewed as a public service and regulated to benefit the citizen.

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » October 7th, 2019, 2:42 pm

I still tryin to figure out what business he referring to

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 7th, 2019, 2:53 pm

sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
src1983 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

when u check their after tax profits, is allkinda 500 million in profits... IN ONE YEAR!!! they have met their dues, and have excess monies. they can reduce some of thier fees, and still be in a similar financial situation,

the world is trending towards e transactions, therefore, financial institutions such as banks, are a necessary part of commerce. its NOT optional in this day and age. it shoudl be viewed as a public service and regulated to benefit the citizen.

Make your own bank and operate so.They do not care about you or need to

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 7th, 2019, 3:11 pm

well then, they coudl do with some regulations, to ENFORCE some citizen friendly fees.

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » October 7th, 2019, 5:31 pm

sMASH wrote:well then, they coudl do with some regulations, to ENFORCE some citizen friendly fees.

Correct

Just now they will come out with a card giving out golden eggs and then tell the merchant

Yea we taking a 10% on cc charge

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 8th, 2019, 9:26 am

sMASH wrote:well then, they coudl do with some regulations, to ENFORCE some citizen friendly fees.

They are not in business to be friendly to citizens.They in it to make profits and the more the merrier.The only way to fix this is to boycott them.You cannot badjohn them into doing what you think is fair.This is private sector business, government would be playing fass to interfere, seeing as though no laws are being broken.When their desired profit margins are no longer being met, they will close up shop.The end.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 8th, 2019, 9:40 am

timelapse wrote:

They are not in business to be friendly to citizens.They in it to make profits and the more the merrier.The only way to fix this is to boycott them.You cannot badjohn them into doing what you think is fair.This is private sector business, government would be playing fass to interfere, seeing as though no laws are being broken.When their desired profit margins are no longer being met, they will close up shop.The end.

most businesses need to operate with the functions banks provide. u cant really boycott banks. its just like boycotting WASA; u can do it, but ur not going to be able to do much with out it.

some services start off private, but eventually the government takes it over, because the utility to the citizens, means it cannot be allowed to remain capitalist. it has to be treated like a utility, as a public service, to ensure that all citizens get. because it is so vital for every one.

banking systems are like that today. it should be treated like public transport.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 8th, 2019, 11:19 am

You want banks to operate like PTSC?
That is the model Venezuela tried to adopt.State interference in every sector.Fine lot of good it did for them

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » October 8th, 2019, 12:33 pm

timelapse wrote:

I love this comment, where were you when Clico buss and policy holders begging for their unrealistic interest hoss

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » October 8th, 2019, 1:31 pm

timelapse wrote:

im wondering same...true Linx has become a welcomed service over the decades... but if the service isn't available...why is that "unfair"? Since when having a Linx machine considered fair practice? why must one boycott them? Use of the service or not....just asking as one who does make signs like that for a living (not a personal attack to you eh 'lapse....less you lapse and then....lol ok i sthap nao)

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 8th, 2019, 2:02 pm

Monk BANzai wrote:
timelapse wrote:

im wondering same...true Linx has become a welcomed service over the decades... but if the service isn't available...why is that "unfair"? Since when having a Linx machine considered fair practice? why must one boycott them? Use of the service or not....just asking as one who does make signs like that for a living (not a personal attack to you eh 'lapse....less you lapse and then....lol ok i sthap nao)

I din't say it unfair, so YOU LAPSE.What I saying is that people should expect business to pander to their whims in the name of "fairness" And if you have a problem with the people services or fees, take your business elsewhere instead of whining about it until you have your way. My statement was a suggestion to brother Smash who wanted government to enforce a fee structure, which I disagree with.I fed up with this whiny generation of crybaby SJW entitled type behaviour.
If Linda's Linx unavailable, go to their nearest ATM instead of being a panzy, but no, "lewwe light dem up on social media"

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » October 8th, 2019, 8:37 pm

hear this one, i gone by a gas station in south and had to pay linx. 200 diesel.

No scene with the casher, so i decided i wanted a phonecard as well, they said no! cash only for phone cards.

So what if i decided to full 170 diesel and use the 30 $ change to purchase the phone card? but the card done running for 200$ why not just charge the cost of the phonecard one time?

i ended up fulling my diesel and send a callme and gt

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 8th, 2019, 8:40 pm

timelapse wrote:
Monk BANzai wrote:
timelapse wrote:

I din't say it unfair, so YOU LAPSE.What I saying is that people should expect business to pander to their whims in the name of "fairness" And if you have a problem with the people services or fees, take your business elsewhere instead of whining about it until you have your way. My statement was a suggestion to brother Smash who wanted government to enforce a fee structure, which I disagree with.I fed up with this whiny generation of crybaby SJW entitled type behaviour.
If Linda's Linx unavailable, go to their nearest ATM instead of being a panzy, but no, "lewwe light dem up on social media"

Even you see the contradiction in that statement right? No one should be allowed to withhold a service on such flimsy, unfair rationale. Also, when proper regulations are not in place, you have the fiasco of Bear Sterns, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, that crashed the US economy in 2008.

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » October 8th, 2019, 9:19 pm

nemisis wrote:Consumer affairs cracking down on nothing, I reported a certain grocery opposite palmiste park, the one with the stores above it not the one in front of the intersection, for telling me I can't pay for my order with card because i am also buying a phone card. Passed back out of curiosity a month later and nothing had changed.
justheretoreadthecomments wrote:A lot of businesses ask that you make a minimum purchase to be able to use your linx card, because there is a small fee attached to same. Consumer affairs apparently is trying to crack down on this practice so maybe this is the new strategy to say, na fam, cash only.

Maybe you should of complained to the Linx company and not consumer affairs. It's a link issue. Send them a fb msg and see if it is addressed.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 9th, 2019, 7:50 am

De Dragon wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Monk BANzai wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Even you see the contradiction in that statement right? No one should be allowed to withhold a service on such flimsy, unfair rationale. Also, when proper regulations are not in place, you have the fiasco of Bear Sterns, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, that crashed the US economy in 2008.

Having Linx available is a fundamental right of citizens by your logic..You don't even know why the linx wasn't available in the first place.What it it just wasn't working? Thats real spoiled brat mentality. If my business place is losing money because it more convenient to how you want to pay , is that fair to me? Not your problem ent, because the universe centers around what you want.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 9th, 2019, 8:26 am

timelapse wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Monk BANzai wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Having Linx available is a fundamental right of citizens by your logic..You don't even know why the linx wasn't available in the first place.What it it just wasn't working? Thats real spoiled brat mentality. If my business place is losing money because it more convenient to how you want to pay , is that fair to me? Not your problem ent, because the universe centers around what you want.

Just how long does it have to not be working for you have a fancy sign? If you're losing money because you've got LINX, then you have options, adjust your price accordingly, and let the service be a cost of business item, or GIVE BACK DE FACKING LINX! Your dumb "spoiled brat" comment also shows how out of touch you are with respect to crime.
You make it sound like there is some sort of banking mafia that is making people take LINX :roll:

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » October 9th, 2019, 9:30 am

De Dragon wrote:
timelapse wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Monk BANzai wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Just how long does it have to not be working for you have a fancy sign? If you're losing money because you've got LINX, then you have options, adjust your price accordingly, and let the service be a cost of business item, or GIVE BACK DE FACKING LINX! Your dumb "spoiled brat" comment also shows how out of touch you are with respect to crime.
You make it sound like there is some sort of banking mafia that is making people take LINX :roll:

Linx machine not working is 1 issue, suppose internet and phone is down?

Seems you didn’t think of that. I have a machine from scotia they still can’t figure out why it not working. For me the other 2 are working.

But I don’t mind getting a nice sign like that to spruce up the joint when internet down

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 9th, 2019, 1:52 pm

De Dragon wrote:
timelapse wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Monk BANzai wrote:
timelapse wrote:

First, If the said bakery has a cardboard sign , or they have the foresight to have a decent looking sign for these instances, makes no difference. That is to tell you upfront that it not working so that you don't have to find out after you have taken your time to get your items.This is called professionalism.

The spoiled brat comment shows how entitled you think that you are.Your personal safety is nobody business but yours and the police.They have security in their store for their customers and staff. On the streets is not their concern.See about yourself.If you are afraid of crime, stay home, or better yet, light up criminals on the internet.That seems to fix everything.The universe and Linda's bakery operations does not revolve around you.

Your banking mafia comment shows how much you don't know about linx.Linx is a third party solution provided by a company that works independent to the banks.That is where the fees go and the servicing of these machines is done by other smaller companies.You are barking up the wrong tree.But it makes no difference, as the linx company and its service providers have to pay salaries, overheats, etc. Nobody is going to provide a free service to you because you entitled, and the bakery should not have to pay for YOUR convenience.Learn to bake and stay home.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”