Forums

Car show inspection: TT$10,000 in traffic tickets

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Car show inspection: TT$10,000 in traffic tickets

Postby Les Bain » October 9th, 2019, 11:03 am

whiteliver wrote:so for future reference ...does trinituner support all of Trinidad's car culture ? I've come to realize that tuners look down on vehicles built for car shows , music etc. Can someone enlighten me on which specif part of Trinidad's car culture tuner supports ..so as to avoid embarrassment by someone on a high horse.

You cah really avoid embarrassment by a horse owner. Them so rolling in more money than Duane and junior Sammy.
Short story: if they doh help you maintain your car or at least give it a bucket bath, their opinion doh matter.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 9th, 2019, 11:27 am

De Dragon wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
whiteliver wrote:so for future reference ...does trinituner support all of Trinidad's car culture ? I've come to realize that tuners look down on vehicles built for car shows , music etc. Can someone enlighten me on which specif part of Trinidad's car culture tuner supports ..so as to avoid embarrassment by someone on a high horse.

We don't look down at what you deem as "car show" worthy...take music for example...95% of the vehicles in a show does sound like pure sheit...one tone bass (more than 55hz) and just pure ole noise..

Men on tuner appreciate music and know what is music...so you would see opinions and comments that are not to your liking....

Take a look at the clean AF ched...those vehicles are car show vehicles...tiidas with spring cuts on 20s is pure bs...

Not every single thing involving cars will be to everyone's liking. I personally abhor the crims/"rotar" lights/jop low/loud scene.

in addition to this

everybody like music BUT not jes ah setta ole distorted noise blasting from mids box stacked up 10x10ft on top a vehicle bussing ur ears

as for d "customizing" part , we trinis like to "RICE OUT" our japanese cars to d point that it looks like a cartoon animation or crap we see in movies

what we need is more classy customizing like stuff done by boyd coddington , chip foose & many others i cant recall right now , even though those guys work with american cars it can be done with japanese & euro cars , pure class not ass , nothing dotish looking & outta timing , sometimes less is more & simpler is better .... :| :| :|

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » October 9th, 2019, 1:22 pm

shouldnt the licencing officers impound the illegal vehicles instead and let the owner apply to the courts to get the vehicles back minus all the illegal lights, stickers, screens, music, modifications etc? a lil $10000.00 and d vehicles still out on the road. this just like when they hold a man with drugs or guns and he get bail and back out still in business.

Street 2NR

Postby 8695 » October 9th, 2019, 2:52 pm

pugboy wrote:All lowered cars should be banned

Go to the top of the class my friend

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » October 9th, 2019, 3:04 pm

all these fellas who beating up about 3rd world and colonialism should try modding a car in a 'real' country and see how nice they will have it\

whiteliver
Street 2NR

Postby whiteliver » October 9th, 2019, 3:11 pm

We don't look down at what you deem as "car show" worthy...take music for example...95% of the vehicles in a show does sound like pure sheit...one tone bass (more than 55hz) and just pure ole noise..

Men on tuner appreciate music and know what is music...so you would see opinions and comments that are not to your liking....

Take a look at the clean AF ched...those vehicles are car show vehicles...tiidas with spring cuts on 20s is pure bs...

so if a tida is all his budget can afford and cant afford coil overs or bags tuner is not for him ????....love and respect still.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 9th, 2019, 3:19 pm

whiteliver wrote:so if a tida is all his budget can afford and cant afford coil overs or bags tuner is not for him ????...

Exactly

whiteliver wrote:love and respect still.

Na

whiteliver
Street 2NR

Postby whiteliver » October 9th, 2019, 3:19 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
A172 wrote:
ask them wah they driving nah

look what you start

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a real tho
Everybody on different journeys, with different budgets.
The overstush crowd is death to the tuner subculture. We all started somewhere.

spoken with maturity .....not everyone gonna have a benz ,r34, bmw ,s14 etc ...but we all share the love for petrol [or diesel] burners.....

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » October 9th, 2019, 3:21 pm

whiteliver wrote:

so if a tida is all his budget can afford and cant afford coil overs or bags tuner is not for him ????....love and respect still.

There are thousands of people who use Trinituner's forums. You can't possibly lump them all into one entity.

Either way spend the money to have it towed to and from the event. By definition the car is for show, and not for driving on the roads.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » October 9th, 2019, 3:48 pm

whiteliver wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:
A172 wrote:
ask them wah they driving nah

look what you start

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a real tho
Everybody on different journeys, with different budgets.
The overstush crowd is death to the tuner subculture. We all started somewhere.

spoken with maturity .....not everyone gonna have a benz ,r34, bmw ,s14 etc ...but we all share the love for petrol [or diesel] burners.....

lulz
a lot of those show cars have more money tied up in them than some of those cars you listed....is nuh a money thing

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » October 9th, 2019, 3:55 pm

MG Man wrote:all these fellas who beating up about 3rd world and colonialism should try modding a car in a 'real' country and see how nice they will have it\

Ent... lol... Sheep.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » October 9th, 2019, 4:23 pm

I'm not a fan of jop low teedaz , crimz and old noyz but ticketing a man for not having his insurance in the car when it was in the car right next to it seem kinda harsh. The man had insurance, he had it on him. It seems to be more of a mistake than an intentional breaking of the law. If the man still able to produce an insurance within 1 minute of being asked for it, why bother to ticket him? You trying to send a message to all those people that driving on the roads with their insurance in the car next to them?

This is why nobody like licensing officers. They seem very prone to power trips where they like to make people life hard for no reason. At this rate, just now tuners gonna say cars should not be allowed to have tint or fog lights. Or what's next, only factory stock cars should be allowed on the road in approved colours of black, white, silver and baaaayyyyyyyygggggggggeeeeee?!

One day tuners all against law enforcement that don't make sense, next day allyuh fighting up to lick some licensing officer ballsweat. :lol: Pick a lane meng!

I will say this though. If the car truly not road worthy (height restrictions, excessive distracting lights, annoyingly loud music) and they have it on the road then they deserve to get charge. Was the guy charged for the car that was on the trailer? The article wasn't clear. Also, what was the tow truck charged for?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 9th, 2019, 4:47 pm

Allyuh irresponsible annoying Trinis LOVE to break the law and VEX when allyuh dont get a bligh.

Always some blasted excuse and sad story.

Officers eh doin they wuk allyuh vex

They doin they wuk allyuh vex

The law is the law, stop bending/breaking it and think it is allyuh right. Hadda start slappin allyuh mc from a side.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Inshan & ttasa Drifting Controvesy ? ...

Postby aaron17 » October 9th, 2019, 8:41 pm

rebound wrote:Saw a bunch of those lowered vehicles (mostly tiida and cefiro) with number plates wedged behind the glass reading "suspex", driving with strobe lights on and some with the doors open, LO would have had a feast with them...

Some how all of the cars looked the same tho, for some reason..
Yoo.. i saw that sticker in a car glass...maybe i should call the police since they are suspects in crime or something.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » October 9th, 2019, 9:07 pm

MG Man wrote:all these fellas who beating up about 3rd world and colonialism should try modding a car in a 'real' country and see how nice they will have it\

sure they not looking so developed these last couple of years but still....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/262962767683958/permalink/447309732582593/

I may have overdone it. :lol: :lol:

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 10th, 2019, 5:16 am

whiteliver wrote:

if a tiida is all his budget can afford, leave the blasted car stock..

oho one chupid law men does get real ticket for is writing and logos etc etc....dat imo, is the dumbest fcking law out

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 10th, 2019, 6:24 am

wagonrunner wrote:

sure they not looking so developed these last couple of years but still....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/262962767683958/permalink/447309732582593/

I may have overdone it. :lol: :lol:

oh my brain... weaoowwwww

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » October 10th, 2019, 7:02 am

Most of our Motor vehicle laws are very ancient and those trusted to enforce can be vindictive. Friends get away anybody who get them vex will get the books tossed at them.

So what if u don’t have insurance papers in the car. We are in 21st century someone need to fix the law to allow some method to certify that the car has insurance via online method and if you really don’t have insurance then jam you with a fine.

https://www.shanzcreations.com/a/downlo ... df91f16a37

Then at the same time the society thinks that driving a stock car unless it’s a company car is a no no. We all must be modifying in order to belong.

If your taxi or maxi looking stock passengers will not ride with you. If this is the culture we have now why nobody petition for laws to fixed to reflect this.

Like in real country’s where people are allowed to innovate freely.

Sorry we live life in a country where the rule is make things hard for the people unless they are one of your friends.

Truck installed backwards on its chassis is road legal

Giant shopping cart is road legal

Can’t imagine this happening in Trinidad

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”