TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Basdeo Panday: “The PNM will Win the next General Election” ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Basdeo Panday: “The PNM will Win the next General Election” ...

Postby The_Honourable » October 21st, 2019, 10:12 am

DTAC wrote:Many people have no problem with there being a "Massa". As long as Massa is the same skin colour.

Front of the class.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 21st, 2019, 10:48 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:One of the reasons I will vote pnm, is because pnm people suffer the most under pnm, and I like that.

If pnm start helping their pnm people, I might reconsider.
PNM ppl gained the most under non PNM goverments.

Yes but they don't like it like that at all at all.
Ent Bounty killa let dem know they 'born as a sufferer"?

Pnm suffers them and peepee and tootoo in their mouths regularly, while singing this to them.

Which is why they love pnm.
They have been fooled into thinking, tightening yuh belt and killing one another, living worse than homeless dogs, is caring and understanding.
Only the pnm understands.
and only the pnm has a plan.

I know the regular pnm tuners wouldn't want me speaking for them, but I guarantee they live in their secure gated communities and are unaffected by pnm dotishness.

The reason I say this is because I live in a secure area free of pnm people, and pnm dotishness does not or rather, cannot, affect me, family, security nor salary. So whether pnm or unc wins, I am unaffected.

If I was forced to vote it would be for PNM, simply because seeing PNM people beg to be tortured by their own PNM gov't, and then crying, makes me feel very happy.
So like I said, maybe this is the reason why so many tuners support PNM, but they can't tell you why.

(It's because they shame to say what they actually support - the suffering and torture of pnm supporters - ALL, but mostly the ones with the lowest of education and IQ - which is the outstanding majority)

I on the other hand, not shame to say.

You speak from the heart, i like it.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » October 21st, 2019, 11:21 am

MaxPower wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:One of the reasons I will vote pnm, is because pnm people suffer the most under pnm, and I like that.

If pnm start helping their pnm people, I might reconsider.
PNM ppl gained the most under non PNM goverments.

Yes but they don't like it like that at all at all.
Ent Bounty killa let dem know they 'born as a sufferer"?

Pnm suffers them and peepee and tootoo in their mouths regularly, while singing this to them.

Which is why they love pnm.
They have been fooled into thinking, tightening yuh belt and killing one another, living worse than homeless dogs, is caring and understanding.
Only the pnm understands.
and only the pnm has a plan.

I know the regular pnm tuners wouldn't want me speaking for them, but I guarantee they live in their secure gated communities and are unaffected by pnm dotishness.

The reason I say this is because I live in a secure area free of pnm people, and pnm dotishness does not or rather, cannot, affect me, family, security nor salary. So whether pnm or unc wins, I am unaffected.

If I was forced to vote it would be for PNM, simply because seeing PNM people beg to be tortured by their own PNM gov't, and then crying, makes me feel very happy.
So like I said, maybe this is the reason why so many tuners support PNM, but they can't tell you why.

(It's because they shame to say what they actually support - the suffering and torture of pnm supporters - ALL, but mostly the ones with the lowest of education and IQ - which is the outstanding majority)

I on the other hand, not shame to say.

You speak from the heart, i like it.
Imagine agreeing with your duplicate account lmao. Worse than Daran yes Cax

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » October 21st, 2019, 12:14 pm

The chesticular inflammation in this thread is reaching critical levels.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » October 21st, 2019, 12:22 pm

crazybalhead wrote:The chesticular inflammation in this thread is reaching critical levels.

Is it as bad as when it was discovered that the lad in you Sumintra story (inno...Thick Sumintra leading that lad through the cane near the river for some Coitus) was Derk?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 21st, 2019, 12:26 pm

crazybalhead wrote:The chesticular inflammation in this thread is reaching critical levels.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 21st, 2019, 12:57 pm

Its easy how they will win.Familiarity is the biggest enabler of marketing

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » October 22nd, 2019, 1:19 pm

mero wrote:Imagine agreeing with your duplicate account lmao. Worse than Daran yes Cax

D phoque? Nah boi mego.
That real sad that you think everybody who doesn't share you views is a duplicate.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 22nd, 2019, 2:30 pm

eliteauto wrote:^^^^ sounds exactly like the campaign they ran in Tobago that resulted in a 12-nil defeat.

Continue the narrative of Trinis stupid, not focused on issues etc, it's reflective of a couple things
A) your circle or the people you associate with
B) your personal perspective based on your own biases
C) your choice of following a very narrow political agenda

I'm surprised some tuners on both sides of the political divide really believe that constant repetition of the same narrative is going to impact on the wider electorate. You're all just preaching to the already converted and somehow taking consolation in the affirmation
Bago obeah stronger bai

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 14th, 2019, 5:55 pm

ima jes leave this here - he is now DOCTOR Panday ...

Call him Dr. Panday! Former Prime Minister of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago Basdeo Panday, receives his Honorary Doctor of Laws, in the areas of law and politics from Her Excellency President Paula-Mae Weekes, ORTT.

https://www.facebook.com/ExpressNewspap ... 379530655/

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 14th, 2019, 6:08 pm

Rovin wrote:ima jes leave this here - he is now DOCTOR Panday ...

Call him Dr. Panday! Former Prime Minister of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago Basdeo Panday, receives his Honorary Doctor of Laws, in the areas of law and politics from Her Excellency President Paula-Mae Weekes, ORTT.

https://www.facebook.com/ExpressNewspap ... 379530655/

Jah bless Panday

And curse Rowlee

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 14th, 2019, 7:05 pm

Ish and them piarco bobol cast have to start over from scratch too
They winning this legal war of attrition

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » December 9th, 2019, 6:08 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:...and he's quite right.
Kamla is pretty much doing the same thing he did, holding on to leadership for dear life - and will only end badly (for her)
The UNC is full of old tired horses, eons past their prime, and compounded by the fact that they are not ready to welcome youth into leadership.

The cremation for COP was back in 2015, but like they forget to scatter the ashes. They're pretty much the new NJAC.

New parties are pretty much a joke - and I use the word 'parties' with the greatest of creative liberty.

Given the state of play, is there any other outcome?
Events of the last three months have given UNC a glimmer of hope. I thought Keithos had it in the bag, but good grief

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » December 9th, 2019, 6:21 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:...and he's quite right.
Kamla is pretty much doing the same thing he did, holding on to leadership for dear life - and will only end badly (for her)
The UNC is full of old tired horses, eons past their prime, and compounded by the fact that they are not ready to welcome youth into leadership.

The cremation for COP was back in 2015, but like they forget to scatter the ashes. They're pretty much the new NJAC.

New parties are pretty much a joke - and I use the word 'parties' with the greatest of creative liberty.

Given the state of play, is there any other outcome?
Events of the last three months have given UNC a glimmer of hope. I thought Keithos had it in the bag, but good grief

I think everyone underestimated how much this PNM government is disliked. Perhaps just like we all did in 2010 when most political pundits said the election would be close (and PNM was routed).

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 9th, 2019, 6:24 pm

a battle was won last wk not d whole war ... :| :| :|

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 9th, 2019, 6:42 pm

True as coming to pass... :|

we are all so stupid in this country. Round and round and round again.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » December 9th, 2019, 8:04 pm

maj. tom wrote:True as coming to pass... :|

It's the system. It's by design a "two party run the show" boat. No room for small players and independents.

Maybe if we had a proportional representation system or some similarly themed one instead.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 9th, 2019, 8:45 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
maj. tom wrote:True as coming to pass... :|

It's the system. It's by design a "two party run the show" boat. No room for small players and independents.

Maybe if we had a proportional representation system or some similarly themed one instead.
PNM dont want proportional representation cause they are a minority group and will loose out.

2ndchance
Sweet on this forum

Postby 2ndchance » December 9th, 2019, 8:55 pm

proportional representation - heard it mentioned before but how would it work in Trinidad and Tobago?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 9th, 2019, 9:00 pm

This is nothing new, everybody knows PNM winning 2020.

The reason for this is simply because the UNC has NO change, it is still run by Kamla and the Cabal, absolutely nothing has changed since they were crushed into oblivion in2015. There isn't even a partnership anymore there is literally nothing left of the UNC after they destroyed COP they then destroyed themselves.

There is good news tho, once UNC loses they will be forced to get rid of Kamla and the Cabal and PNM losing the next election.

An easy way to win is Female African leader of the UNC a young good looking woman. But I not sure if the public will be fooled again by voting solely on feminism

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 9th, 2019, 9:06 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:This is nothing new, everybody knows PNM winning 2020.

The reason for this is simply because the UNC has NO change, it is still run by Kamla and the Cabal, absolutely nothing has changed since they were crushed into oblivion in2015. There isn't even a partnership anymore there is literally nothing left of the UNC after they destroyed COP they then destroyed themselves.

There is good news tho, once UNC loses they will be forced to get rid of Kamla and the Cabal and PNM losing the next election.

An easy way to win is Female African leader of the UNC a young good looking woman. But I not sure if the public will be fooled again by voting solely on feminism

You underestimate the tribe. Just as an Indo will never head the PNM, an Afro will never head the UNC. They will be given deputy status like Jearlean John, or Arse-Wari to keep the appearance and votes of the other race, but never the Leadership.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » December 9th, 2019, 9:18 pm

De Dragon wrote:

You underestimate the tribe. Just as an Indo will never head the PNM, an Afro will never head the UNC. They will be given deputy status like Jearlean John, or Arse-Wari to keep the appearance and votes of the other race, but never the Leadership.

This is such stupidity imagine we a few weeks from the year 2020 and people still does think so tribal and dotish? even with all the internet information out there?

UNC better wake the fck up and realize nobody voting for them old farts leading it, there is no reason people who voted them OUT will bother to vote them back in in 2020.

Because of stupidity we are going to have to put up with PNM for ANOTHER 5 years. I know some die hard dotish PNM who have high respect for Panday Daughter and would like to see her as Leader of the UNC.

If Mickela Panday was poised to be the next Prime Minister, noway Rowley was ever winning. But that never happening they destroyed her like they destroyed COP, honestly UNC and its die hard supporters deserve the PNM for the next 5 years.

I was quite excited to vote next year but not a fck I voting for these same people.....

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 9th, 2019, 9:20 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

This is such stupidity imagine we a few weeks from the year 2020 and people still does think so tribal and dotish? even with all the internet information out there?

UNC better wake the fck up and realize nobody voting for them old farts leading it, there is no reason people who voted them OUT will bother to vote them back in in 2020.

Because of stupidity we are going to have to put up with PNM for ANOTHER 5 years. I know some die hard dotish PNM who have high respect for Panday Daughter and would like to see her as Leader of the UNC.

If Mickela Panday was poised to be the next Prime Minister, noway Rowley was ever winning. But that never happening they destroyed her like they destroyed COP, honestly UNC and its die hard supporters deserve the PNM for the next 5 years.

I was quite excited to vote next year but not a fck I voting for these same people.....

Stupidity yes, reality also yes.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » December 9th, 2019, 9:52 pm

2ndchance wrote:proportional representation - heard it mentioned before but how would it work in Trinidad and Tobago?

No clue tbh.
literature paints it as a possible solution to our problem

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 9th, 2019, 10:05 pm

Africans in UNC are called lick bottom Africans by PNM ppl bro. Cro cro penned that phrase and PNM ppl licked it up

I welcome a non Injun leader for UNC

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » December 9th, 2019, 10:21 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Africans in UNC are called lick bottom Africans by PNM ppl bro. Cro cro penned that phrase and PNM ppl licked it up

Anybody but Tanty Kams.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 9th, 2019, 10:40 pm

antlind wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Anybody but Tanty Kams.
Well stick with Rowlee and take bull

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » December 9th, 2019, 10:40 pm

Tanty too damnn dotish and she eh have a clue what going on.

She hadda ride out in order for the country to do good again.

The dangerous thing about Tanty is that she eh look like she actually want the job but happy to just be the face of the pack.

Roody getting my vote ez ez anytime he take lead.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 9th, 2019, 10:51 pm

Redress10 wrote:Tanty too damnn dotish and she eh have a clue what going on.

She hadda ride out in order for the country to do good again.

The dangerous thing about Tanty is that she eh look like she actually want the job but happy to just be the face of the pack.

Roody getting my vote ez ez anytime he take lead.
Well good for you bro

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 10th, 2019, 6:23 am

zoom rader wrote:

Non injun leader for UNC....not happening as long as Sewage, Coonilal, Ganga et al are there

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”