TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 18464
Joined: April 19th, 2003, 6:46 pm
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Re: Man holding on to vehicle while the wife is driving away.

Postby Monk BANzai » October 22nd, 2019, 2:26 pm

AllTrac wrote:
VII wrote:That old dawg,gave me a bad ticket and I decided to fight it on principle and the man lied in court..

I was on the chase village flyover May 2010 saturday before election,rel traffic and they were blaring behind me so I made space for them to pass which included pushing the traffic infront of me to make way and going wide over the bridge for them to pass ,I made a path for them to follow me ffs,which I often do and then break off when there's space for them to pass me..

You know that nasty man pull me over when I made the turn behind him after I made room for him to pass even with hand signals calling him !

And where was he going with sirens blaring if he had time to block me on the bridge and issue a ticket ?

And in court the man tell the magistrate he was parked on the bridge and I overtook traffic coming around the corner...I even mentioned that they were behind me blaring and I actually created the path and he was blatantly lying with a dotish smirk on his face..

The magistrate was very graceful and kinda hinted she had to take his word over mine,and the man know me and calling me by first name like my padna at an old tuner sports bar lime yuh know..

I would not have gone on that side if the idiots weren't blaring sirens going nowhere fast..

No surprises here,he's a nasty man with a small Rooster,pulling a gun for all the wrong reasons,even I know when to pull one,and usually someone gets rightfully shot or apprehended when that happens and I'm not even a police officer..

Big dotish tuntun..


well look how it play out now :lol:

I thought art was a seasoned man in the business, someone needs to tell him it was not his, it was just his turn. Once you accept that fact then you wont ever need to post bail :lol:


2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

User avatar
Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1139
Joined: April 14th, 2019, 11:35 am

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby Blaze d Chalice » October 22nd, 2019, 2:50 pm

Siddung and feel them now jump back on tuner.

Them have duplicate account.

But this Art/Dale character was a lover of males by chance?

User avatar
JUS4SHO
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 9663
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 11:06 am
Location: N/A
Contact:

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby JUS4SHO » October 22nd, 2019, 3:26 pm

Wayie boy sad.

User avatar
pete
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 9735
Joined: April 18th, 2003, 1:19 pm
Location: Cruisin around in da GTi
Contact:

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby pete » October 22nd, 2019, 3:28 pm

This some kinda mods thread?

User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 22929
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: between cinco leg

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby MG Man » October 22nd, 2019, 3:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sooooo......is Tuesday.....Valpark? :lol:

User avatar
Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 15801
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 8:07 am
Location: playing with above and below
Contact:

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby Dave » October 22nd, 2019, 3:42 pm

Nah grand bazaar, kelvin there now

User avatar
The_Honourable
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6037
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: SaaaannnnnDO!

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby The_Honourable » October 22nd, 2019, 3:43 pm

Ohhh Zoom... page 3 and yuh quiet? look the pnm mods here. Time to lay down the gauntlet :lol:

User avatar
ru$$ell
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2471
Joined: August 4th, 2003, 10:01 am
Location: one up....

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby ru$$ell » October 22nd, 2019, 3:48 pm

.......

User avatar
AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew
Posts: 19987
Joined: April 17th, 2003, 11:43 pm
Location: iymc
Contact:

Re: Man holding on to vehicle while the wife is driving away.

Postby AllTrac » October 22nd, 2019, 4:17 pm

VII wrote:
AllTrac wrote:
VII wrote:That old dawg,gave me a bad ticket and I decided to fight it on principle and the man lied in court..

I was on the chase village flyover May 2010 saturday before election,rel traffic and they were blaring behind me so I made space for them to pass which included pushing the traffic infront of me to make way and going wide over the bridge for them to pass ,I made a path for them to follow me ffs,which I often do and then break off when there's space for them to pass me..

You know that nasty man pull me over when I made the turn behind him after I made room for him to pass even with hand signals calling him !

And where was he going with sirens blaring if he had time to block me on the bridge and issue a ticket ?

And in court the man tell the magistrate he was parked on the bridge and I overtook traffic coming around the corner...I even mentioned that they were behind me blaring and I actually created the path and he was blatantly lying with a dotish smirk on his face..

The magistrate was very graceful and kinda hinted she had to take his word over mine,and the man know me and calling me by first name like my padna at an old tuner sports bar lime yuh know..

I would not have gone on that side if the idiots weren't blaring sirens going nowhere fast..

No surprises here,he's a nasty man with a small Rooster,pulling a gun for all the wrong reasons,even I know when to pull one,and usually someone gets rightfully shot or apprehended when that happens and I'm not even a police officer..

Big dotish tuntun..


well look how it play out now :lol:

I thought art was a seasoned man in the business, someone needs to tell him it was not his, it was just his turn. Once you accept that fact then you wont ever need to post bail :lol:


You ain easy..lol..

Trac ah hope ah next goody boy like you ain't have dark secrets too eh..


me? i done tell everyone izza duttyness so dont let nothing surprise allyuh when it comes to me :lol:

hope all is well

User avatar
AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew
Posts: 19987
Joined: April 17th, 2003, 11:43 pm
Location: iymc
Contact:

Re: Man holding on to vehicle while the wife is driving away.

Postby AllTrac » October 22nd, 2019, 4:18 pm

Monk BANzai wrote:
AllTrac wrote:
K74T wrote:In other men of the forces news...

Screenshot 2019-10-21 at 3.05.31 PM.jpg

A po­lice con­sta­ble last as­signed to Guard and Emer­gency Branch was grant­ed bail in the sum of $50,000 when he ap­peared be­fore a mag­is­trate charged with two counts of com­mon as­sault.

The court heard that on Au­gust 26, 2019, a 26-year-old woman, who at the time was in a co­hab­i­ta­tion­al re­la­tion­ship with the of­fi­cer was re­ceiv­ing coun­selling for do­mes­tic is­sues from a psy­chol­o­gist in Ch­agua­nas when PC Dale Balka­rans­ingh, 46, of 928 Nel­son Road, Lange Park, Ch­agua­nas, al­leged­ly stormed in­to the ses­sion de­mand­ing that the woman im­me­di­ate­ly stop the ses­sion and leave. She re­fused and Balka­rans­ingh al­leged­ly whipped out his li­censed firearm and point­ed it at both vic­tims, threat­en­ing them and in­di­cat­ing that no one would leave.

A re­port was made to the Pro­fes­sion­al Stan­dards Bu­reau and an in­ves­ti­ga­tion was con­duct­ed. Balka­rans­ingh was sub­se­quent­ly charged on Oc­to­ber 17 with two counts of com­mon as­sault on the ad­vice of the Di­rec­tor of Pub­lic Pros­e­cu­tion (DPP) Roger Gas­pard SC.

http://www.cnc3.co.tt/press-release/500 ... t-charges#


is that art in motion? :shock:


this is what it takes for you to surface? WHEH MEH GOAT ROTI MORNEY DAN? I ALREADY SHAKE HANDS AND BURY THE HATCHET WITH DEM FELLAS!!!


yoooooo wham now?

ent u is ah influencer now? goat roti cyar don

User avatar
AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew
Posts: 19987
Joined: April 17th, 2003, 11:43 pm
Location: iymc
Contact:

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby AllTrac » October 22nd, 2019, 4:21 pm

when is Trinituner holding another car show?

*memories of i love my ride.
*memories of color monitor dipping into my pocket and grabbing ah hand full of cash saying "doh tell duane, but he did owe meh" rip yuh old dorg

User avatar
ru$$ell
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2471
Joined: August 4th, 2003, 10:01 am
Location: one up....

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby ru$$ell » October 22nd, 2019, 4:55 pm

:/
IMG_20191022_165504_123.jpeg

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13914
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ���

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 22nd, 2019, 5:09 pm

AllTrac wrote:when is Trinituner holding another car show?

*memories of i love my ride.
*memories of color monitor dipping into my pocket and grabbing ah hand full of cash saying "doh tell duane, but he did owe meh" rip yuh old dorg
Can I put my hand in your pocket?

2wink 1fr 1aa

User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 22929
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: between cinco leg

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby MG Man » October 22nd, 2019, 8:53 pm

nostalgia
Attachments
chuna.jpg
chuna.jpg (33.78 KiB) Viewed 3012 times

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13914
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ���

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 22nd, 2019, 9:08 pm

MG Man wrote:nostalgia


Nice lancer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13273
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby De Dragon » October 22nd, 2019, 9:12 pm

I bought some stuff from this guy a few times over the years. Good thing I didn't haggle!

joker
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1952
Joined: August 18th, 2006, 3:44 pm
Location: 9sm

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby joker » October 23rd, 2019, 12:34 am

So e lorse he mod status now? Never did like the username ..

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11299
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby rspann » October 23rd, 2019, 12:44 am

PNM doh fire wrongdoers. He might get ah ambassador work.

User avatar
Dragist
punchin NOS
Posts: 3729
Joined: April 18th, 2003, 7:07 pm
Location: In Front of Keyboard

Re: Man holding on to vehicle while the wife is driving away.

Postby Dragist » October 23rd, 2019, 6:53 am

VII wrote:
Dragist wrote:
VII wrote:
Dragist wrote:Now see the Dale thing and Ran in here .


wah go? How old age treating yuh boy?
Wham now I cool .


How's the crew? The real people crew not the confused alter egos..

Where's the watering hole these days ?
I will message you.

User avatar
Keyser Soze
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 894
Joined: January 7th, 2005, 9:48 am

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby Keyser Soze » October 23rd, 2019, 7:12 am

allyuh mods is rel haters jed. Allyuh give Art ah marlene easy so

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13914
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ���

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 23rd, 2019, 8:55 am

Reaaaal men jumping out.

Since we in throwback mode - look meh emblem from 2010
20191023_085405.jpeg

User avatar
VII
punchin NOS
Posts: 3179
Joined: July 29th, 2003, 9:44 pm
Location: maraval
Contact:

Re: Man holding on to vehicle while the wife is driving away.

Postby VII » October 23rd, 2019, 9:32 am

AllTrac wrote:
VII wrote:
AllTrac wrote:
VII wrote:That old dawg,gave me a bad ticket and I decided to fight it on principle and the man lied in court..

I was on the chase village flyover May 2010 saturday before election,rel traffic and they were blaring behind me so I made space for them to pass which included pushing the traffic infront of me to make way and going wide over the bridge for them to pass ,I made a path for them to follow me ffs,which I often do and then break off when there's space for them to pass me..

You know that nasty man pull me over when I made the turn behind him after I made room for him to pass even with hand signals calling him !

And where was he going with sirens blaring if he had time to block me on the bridge and issue a ticket ?

And in court the man tell the magistrate he was parked on the bridge and I overtook traffic coming around the corner...I even mentioned that they were behind me blaring and I actually created the path and he was blatantly lying with a dotish smirk on his face..

The magistrate was very graceful and kinda hinted she had to take his word over mine,and the man know me and calling me by first name like my padna at an old tuner sports bar lime yuh know..

I would not have gone on that side if the idiots weren't blaring sirens going nowhere fast..

No surprises here,he's a nasty man with a small Rooster,pulling a gun for all the wrong reasons,even I know when to pull one,and usually someone gets rightfully shot or apprehended when that happens and I'm not even a police officer..

Big dotish tuntun..


well look how it play out now :lol:

I thought art was a seasoned man in the business, someone needs to tell him it was not his, it was just his turn. Once you accept that fact then you wont ever need to post bail :lol:


You ain easy..lol..

Trac ah hope ah next goody boy like you ain't have dark secrets too eh..


me? i done tell everyone izza duttyness so dont let nothing surprise allyuh when it comes to me :lol:

hope all is well


Right approach,too many fake good men around,plenty sick little 'good' men around..

Yeh man I'm good,working hard bro..hard works pays off I learned.. 8-)

But sometimes in T&T only crime pays but we must persist rhe right way despite the challenges...


Plenty roosters wirh dark secrets even right here lol..I don't mind if someone's a sick f@ck but stfu and don't judge others in their legitimate trials .

From vandalism to fraud to assault to murder plenty 'good' men around...lol...some can't even legitimately pay their taxes and duties on their big rides and drive around wirh their heads high...

From everyday businesss operations to petty personal grievances, the kinda of dishonesty and wickedness some are engaged in would make you cringe...they just can't help being dishonest..and they don't care if a building comes crashing down or a road collapses as long as long as they dishonest they 'winning'...but time longer than twine...

User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 22929
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: between cinco leg

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby MG Man » October 23rd, 2019, 10:56 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:
MG Man wrote:nostalgia


Nice lancer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the legendary PBC 4

User avatar
Greypatch
3NE 2NR Moderator
Posts: 27562
Joined: April 22nd, 2003, 11:00 am
Location: On the Road....
Contact:

Re: Man holding on to vehicle while the wife is driving away.

Postby Greypatch » October 24th, 2019, 1:27 pm

VII wrote:
Greypatch wrote:so what u saying trac...doh wave yuh gun ?


What's up old friend .. 8-)



me dey man....look like the vacation is over

User avatar
Slartibartfast
punchin NOS
Posts: 4608
Joined: May 15th, 2012, 4:24 pm
Location: Magrathea

Re: Man holding on to vehicle while the wife is driving away.

Postby Slartibartfast » October 24th, 2019, 1:47 pm

K74T wrote:In other men of the forces news...

Screenshot 2019-10-21 at 3.05.31 PM.jpg

A po­lice con­sta­ble last as­signed to Guard and Emer­gency Branch was grant­ed bail in the sum of $50,000 when he ap­peared be­fore a mag­is­trate charged with two counts of com­mon as­sault.

The court heard that on Au­gust 26, 2019, a 26-year-old woman, who at the time was in a co­hab­i­ta­tion­al re­la­tion­ship with the of­fi­cer was re­ceiv­ing coun­selling for do­mes­tic is­sues from a psy­chol­o­gist in Ch­agua­nas when PC Dale Balka­rans­ingh, 46, of 928 Nel­son Road, Lange Park, Ch­agua­nas, al­leged­ly stormed in­to the ses­sion de­mand­ing that the woman im­me­di­ate­ly stop the ses­sion and leave. She re­fused and Balka­rans­ingh al­leged­ly whipped out his li­censed firearm and point­ed it at both vic­tims, threat­en­ing them and in­di­cat­ing that no one would leave.

A re­port was made to the Pro­fes­sion­al Stan­dards Bu­reau and an in­ves­ti­ga­tion was con­duct­ed. Balka­rans­ingh was sub­se­quent­ly charged on Oc­to­ber 17 with two counts of com­mon as­sault on the ad­vice of the Di­rec­tor of Pub­lic Pros­e­cu­tion (DPP) Roger Gas­pard SC.

http://www.cnc3.co.tt/press-release/500 ... t-charges#

So why even go in the first place?

User avatar
maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7677
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: ᑐᑌᑎᕮ

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby maj. tom » October 24th, 2019, 2:07 pm

^it's a classic textbook case of cockbrain. Wear your heart on your sleeve and let a woman control your emotions because he learned all it had to know about women from Disney channel.

But i feel we lost what the original video in the thread was about.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11299
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: Man holding on to vehicle while the wife is driving away.

Postby rspann » October 24th, 2019, 4:29 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
K74T wrote:In other men of the forces news...

Screenshot 2019-10-21 at 3.05.31 PM.jpg

A po­lice con­sta­ble last as­signed to Guard and Emer­gency Branch was grant­ed bail in the sum of $50,000 when he ap­peared be­fore a mag­is­trate charged with two counts of com­mon as­sault.

The court heard that on Au­gust 26, 2019, a 26-year-old woman, who at the time was in a co­hab­i­ta­tion­al re­la­tion­ship with the of­fi­cer was re­ceiv­ing coun­selling for do­mes­tic is­sues from a psy­chol­o­gist in Ch­agua­nas when PC Dale Balka­rans­ingh, 46, of 928 Nel­son Road, Lange Park, Ch­agua­nas, al­leged­ly stormed in­to the ses­sion de­mand­ing that the woman im­me­di­ate­ly stop the ses­sion and leave. She re­fused and Balka­rans­ingh al­leged­ly whipped out his li­censed firearm and point­ed it at both vic­tims, threat­en­ing them and in­di­cat­ing that no one would leave.

A re­port was made to the Pro­fes­sion­al Stan­dards Bu­reau and an in­ves­ti­ga­tion was con­duct­ed. Balka­rans­ingh was sub­se­quent­ly charged on Oc­to­ber 17 with two counts of com­mon as­sault on the ad­vice of the Di­rec­tor of Pub­lic Pros­e­cu­tion (DPP) Roger Gas­pard SC.

http://www.cnc3.co.tt/press-release/500 ... t-charges#

So why even go in the first place?


And they still leave.

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13273
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Man holding on to moving car while wife drives. *now with tuner veterans *

Postby De Dragon » October 24th, 2019, 9:54 pm

Mods like sharks, turning on their own

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BUG, Google [Bot], shake d livin wake d dead and 153 guests