Forums

B*****S INSURANCE is the WORST..

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

jasp
Street 2NR

B*****S INSURANCE is the WORST..

Postby jasp » October 24th, 2019, 8:25 am

Stay away and pray that whoever bounce you is not insured with them.

Someone from B*****S hit my car about 4 months ago. It was a clear case, they admitted liability. We made a report. I went into b*****s 2 days after the accident with all the documents.

6 weeks ago I signed the settlement form where they agreed to pay me 16000. That was six weeks ago.

Should it take six weeks to print a cheque. Month end will be five months my car is down.
Last edited by jasp on October 25th, 2019, 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Advertisement
jasp
Street 2NR

Re: BANKERS INS. is the WORST..

Postby jasp » October 24th, 2019, 8:27 am

The cheque still hasn't been printed

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » October 24th, 2019, 8:40 am

most of these insurance companies try to delay you as much as possible, simply because they can

you need to start going to their office everyday and get on like a loud BUGWAAANAAA in front of people

OR

pay a lawyer a $500 to write them a letter and give them 7 days to respond

both will work

VII
18 pounds of Boost

Postby VII » October 24th, 2019, 9:00 am

jasp wrote:The cheque still hasn't been printed

Like Surgeon said you have to go there and get on bad...doh cuss,no bad man talk etc but get loud and say you not going till you get your cheque..and rinse and repeat if necessary ..

Guaranteed to work..

Ben_spanna
Riding on 18's

Postby Ben_spanna » October 24th, 2019, 10:46 am

ALL insurance companies are the same chit from different ends of the cloth.
There are BIG names in the industry refusing to agree to pay the VAT on repairs and wanting customers and repair garages to stand the costs.
How can it be allowed that when a NEW car gets into an accident the insurance companies can actually want to have "used parts " from the bamboo as justification for paying out in their assessment of the situation ? then whats the point?
if we all had back bones we would band together and take the cheapest insurance from any company and just set your mind that you responsible for your own car and put those big insurance companies in financial trouble.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » October 24th, 2019, 11:41 am

follow through with https://www.ofso.org.tt/index.php/contact/ OP.
phone works fastest

VII
18 pounds of Boost

Postby VII » October 24th, 2019, 11:47 am

wagonrunner wrote:follow through with https://www.ofso.org.tt/index.php/contact/ OP.
phone works fastest

Another six months to a year ?

Either go and make some noise ASAP or stock up on bus tickets op....

Good luck..

Syberfraggle
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Syberfraggle » October 24th, 2019, 12:04 pm

So where your insurance company all this time?

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » October 24th, 2019, 1:39 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:ALL insurance companies are the same chit from different ends of the cloth.
There are BIG names in the industry refusing to agree to pay the VAT on repairs and wanting customers and repair garages to stand the costs.
How can it be allowed that when a NEW car gets into an accident the insurance companies can actually want to have "used parts " from the bamboo as justification for paying out in their assessment of the situation ? then whats the point?
if we all had back bones we would band together and take the cheapest insurance from any company and just set your mind that you responsible for your own car and put those big insurance companies in financial trouble.

I have had good experience with receiving timely resolutions for my claims from both Guardian General and Colfire if that helps. But only when they are the one paying out. I was with GG when another company had to payout to me and GG basically just told me that I'll have to deal with it myself when the other company didn't pay. Took me months to get a cheque for $3000 from Nagico. While I was there they were also refusing to payout to someone that ha full comprehensive with them. I feel real bad for the guy. Some insurance companies heartless.

jasp
Street 2NR

Re: B*****S INS. is the WORST..

Postby jasp » October 24th, 2019, 2:11 pm

I have third party coverage. So i have to deal with them myself.

I had great experiences with companies such as Guardian General, Sagicor, Caribbean Home( don't know if they are still around) and Tatil. Back in 2003 Caribbean Home settled a claim with me in 10 days. That is, I received a cheque 10 days after the accident. And they were the other Party's Insurance.

Why are companies like M**** O**, B******s and the other bad ones allowed to operate in this country.

A few years ago i was insured with a company that closed down without informing its customers. Bad lucky me again, i only knew about this when someone broke a major road and hit my car, when i made the report the police officer told me that my Insurance company was no longer in business although my certificate was valid. I had to repair my own car.

maj. tom
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby maj. tom » October 24th, 2019, 2:16 pm

This isn't limited to Trinidad. This is Insurance School 101 for all insurance models. The answer is to file a lawsuit or present a letter from your lawyer to speed things up.

So let’s think about it.
Do insurance companies make more profit by paying insurance claims or by keeping the money in investment vehicles?

Exactly.

Insurance companies will do anything to keep their money in investment accounts to continue accruing interest on YOUR money.
Insurance companies only respond to punishment via profit-loss.

KEY # 3
The "3 D's" Insurance Mantra
DENY the Claim
DELAY the Claim
DEFEND the Claim

If they Don’t Want to Pay, Don’t Wait. File a Lawsuit Immediately.

https://mattlaw.com/when-car-insurance- ... es-to-pay/

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » October 24th, 2019, 2:26 pm

yup....
i could pay your 16k now....
or use your 16k for 5-6 months because you not really pushing/yuh izza imps (as are most people)

now multiply that by tens of thousands of customers

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » October 24th, 2019, 2:28 pm

one of them insurance company offer my padna 3k to pay for changing his bt50 windshield, even though he was paying for 10k insurance and he gave them a proper receipt for 9k after he changed the windscreen by someone in bamboo

he didnt change it by their preffered person, so they tell him 3k is the most they paying

i does actually enjoy getting on like a BUGWAAANAAA with insurance companies and people on the whole
so i went with him a day in the insurance company and get on like a BUGWAAANAAA
they offer 6k....after more cuntish loud behavior...they agree to pay 9k

Les Bain
punchin NOS

Postby Les Bain » October 24th, 2019, 2:42 pm

When my vehicle got rear ended some years back, my insurance forgot to mention the preferred person thing.
I was dealing with a good garage at the time and carried it there for the quote. The insurance rep was politely annoyed but I told them was my first accident ever and if the preferred person thing was so important, they should have mentioned it.

I guess the joke was on me, cause they also forgot to mention they don't cover the VAT on the repair work. When I learned that the hard way, they told me I'll get that cost back by cheque in a few weeks.

Life went on and i somehow forgot the cheque, which they called me about 2 weeks before it became stale dated.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » October 24th, 2019, 2:46 pm

VII wrote:
wagonrunner wrote:follow through with https://www.ofso.org.tt/index.php/contact/ OP.
phone works fastest

three weeks in last instance actually
but i understand the preference to advise against doing something that costs nothing to get a result.

Blaze d Chalice
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Blaze d Chalice » October 24th, 2019, 4:28 pm

A pest hit my right side fender/bumper some years back and he was with TootooOne but despite all the stories I hear about them, them sort me out in about 7 days.

VII
18 pounds of Boost

Postby VII » October 24th, 2019, 9:33 pm

wagonrunner wrote:
VII wrote:
phone works fastest

three weeks in last instance actually
but i understand the preference to advise against doing something that costs nothing to get a result.

Yeah better he go by de Phone Surgeon man..

Thanks..

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: B*****S INSURANCE is the WORST..

Postby pugboy » October 24th, 2019, 9:36 pm

The worst is when the claims depts between companies accommodate each other at the inconvenience of their customer.

I once had a broker who did not follow through a claim against a driver who was wrong because that driver was a senior claims adjuster in the industry. I do not mind the guy trying to save his no claim discount but he he tried to beat down the repair estimate, so much so my broker paid the difference because they were afraid of souring future dealings with him.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 24th, 2019, 9:52 pm

jasp wrote:Stay away and pray that whoever bounce you is not insured with them.

Someone from B*****S hit my car about 4 months ago. It was a clear case, they admitted liability. We made a report. I went into bankers 2 days after the accident with all the documents.

6 weeks ago I signed the settlement form where they agreed to pay me 16000. That was six weeks ago.

Should it take six weeks to print a cheque. Month end will be five months my car is down.

Calor
Riding on 17's

Postby Calor » October 24th, 2019, 10:13 pm

De Dragon wrote:
jasp wrote:Stay away and pray that whoever bounce you is not insured with them.

Someone from B*****S hit my car about 4 months ago. It was a clear case, they admitted liability. We made a report. I went into bankers 2 days after the accident with all the documents.

:lol:

MaxPower
punchin NOS

Postby MaxPower » October 24th, 2019, 10:27 pm

jasp wrote:I have third party coverage. So i have to deal with them myself.

I had great experiences with companies such as Guardian General, Sagicor, Caribbean Home( don't know if they are still around) and Tatil. Back in 2003 Caribbean Home settled a claim with me in 10 days. That is, I received a cheque 10 days after the accident. And they were the other Party's Insurance.

Why are companies like M**** O**, B******s and the other bad ones allowed to operate in this country.

A few years ago i was insured with a company that closed down without informing its customers. Bad lucky me again, i only knew about this when someone broke a major road and hit my car, when i made the report the police officer told me that my Insurance company was no longer in business although my certificate was valid. I had to repair my own car.

OP is Motor One and Bankers Insurance you talking about or something?

Asking for a friend.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » October 25th, 2019, 6:45 am

pugboy wrote:The worst is when the claims depts between companies accommodate each other at the inconvenience of their customer.

I once had a broker who did not follow through a claim against a driver who was wrong because that driver was a senior claims adjuster in the industry. I do not mind the guy trying to save his no claim discount but he he tried to beat down the repair estimate, so much so my broker paid the difference because they were afraid of souring future dealings with him.

I don't understand ppl............
the day the Claims manager tell me I 'bounce & loss' & I will see them in court... ..I wrote to the Supervisor of Insurance giving full details....
took 6 days to receive full settlement afterwards
there is a mechanism to stop all this insurance sheit.........all this runabout only encourages this despicable practice of breaking down claims, delaying or flat out denying legitimate claims or using the threat of court delays or lawyer fees as a deterrent to victims making claims for settlement
:fist:

screwbash
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby screwbash » October 25th, 2019, 1:52 pm

nva had a problm with colfyah. 2- 3 weeks and matter settle an closed

Joshie23
Riding on 16's

Postby Joshie23 » October 25th, 2019, 2:07 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:one of them insurance company offer my padna 3k to pay for changing his bt50 windshield, even though he was paying for 10k insurance and he gave them a proper receipt for 9k after he changed the windscreen by someone in bamboo

he didnt change it by their preffered person, so they tell him 3k is the most they paying

i does actually enjoy getting on like a BUGWAAANAAA with insurance companies and people on the whole
so i went with him a day in the insurance company and get on like a BUGWAAANAAA
they offer 6k....after more cuntish loud behavior...they agree to pay 9k

Have you considered offering these services on a professional basis? There are a lot of church folks/small-frame/soft-spoken people that just don't have it in them to use colourful language to express their disappointment and/or frustrations, especially in establisments where their hard-earned monies are being spent. You'd be like Oliver Green, except instead of arrows, you'd seek jostiss through well-enunciated curse words. :lol:

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » October 25th, 2019, 3:50 pm

boy i was gonna offer to help out the OP
but next thing i go and get on like a BUGWAAANAAA and i tell them i acting on behalf of OP
and when he see how i getting on, he back out and say he dunno me

maj. tom
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby maj. tom » October 25th, 2019, 3:51 pm

:lol:

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby RedVEVO » October 25th, 2019, 3:57 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:ALL insurance companies are the same chit from different ends of the cloth.

No No ..

Just talk nice and everything will be nice ..

Had the same problem ..

Talked to a pretty girl . Well that is my thingy ..

Buy her a panini ..

Fix up everything .. nice nice

MaxPower
punchin NOS

Postby MaxPower » October 25th, 2019, 4:48 pm

If you are a nobody, you will be treated as a nobody.

ronsin1
punchin NOS

Postby ronsin1 » October 26th, 2019, 6:14 am

Recently I had to make a claim someone ran into my vehicle

Claim was settled within 3 weeks
Major delay was the adjuster

Idiot didn't review all the documents sent so he had to come back

Anyway the guy who hit me was with Bankers and I was insured with sagicor

Being fully comp helped push the claim through faster

They confirmed that the guy admitted liability so my no claim was not lost and sagicor paid me 90% of my claim.

Joshie23
Riding on 16's

Postby Joshie23 » October 26th, 2019, 6:47 pm

MaxPower wrote:If you are a nobody, you will be treated as a nobody.

Why though? You have to be a 'somebody' to to receive what you paid for?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”