Sister of gun-wielding robber killed by store clerk: "It was wrong for that clerk to shoot my brother..."

Postby hydroep » October 28th, 2019, 9:49 am

She believes the clerk should have called the police instead...:|

Re: Sister of gun-wielding robber killed by store clerk: "It was wrong for that clerk to shoot my brother..."

Postby De Dragon » October 28th, 2019, 9:50 am

Like dey have Trini roots or wha"?

Re: Sister of gun-wielding robber killed by store clerk: "It was wrong for that clerk to shoot my brother..."

Postby rspann » October 28th, 2019, 9:51 am

I find so too. The clerk coulda ask him to put down his gun and allow him to make a phone call to the police. They too wicked!

Postby pugboy » October 28th, 2019, 9:55 am

They wicked
Wah jostiss

Postby rspann » October 28th, 2019, 9:57 am

Why the clerk bring his gun to work? He ain't supposed to do that. If he was robbing them, fine, but call the police, that's what you suppose to do. Allyuh hear this fool?

Postby zoom rader » October 28th, 2019, 10:02 am

Shoot dey MC

Postby sMASH » October 28th, 2019, 10:45 am

that is essence of the second amendment

Postby rebound » October 28th, 2019, 11:55 am

The sista right....they would now have no choice but to throw rubbish the the road and light it up to stop the injostiss..

Postby 88sins » October 28th, 2019, 12:13 pm

so essentially the monkey brained sister mean to say
if you own or work in a convenience store is cuz yuh want to be a statistic. so one of your key functions is that you must be able to quietly accept getting robbed or killed or both by random aholes like she brother and put up absolutely zero resistance, and do this on a regular basis.

that family full of people that are prime candidates for immediate mandatory sterilization. cuz if they that dotish I fraid to think how dumb their progeny will be.

Postby matix » October 28th, 2019, 12:18 pm

88sins wrote:so essentially the monkey brained sister mean to say
if you own or work in a convenience store is cuz yuh want to be a statistic. so one of your key functions is that you must be able to quietly accept getting robbed or killed or both by random aholes like she brother and put up absolutely zero resistance, and do this on a regular basis.

that family full of people that are prime candidates for immediate mandatory sterilization. cuz if they that dotish I fraid to think how dumb their progeny will be.

It’s a pattern. 2nd to be be killed out of 10 children.

Postby maj. tom » October 28th, 2019, 12:36 pm

Good Boyz International.
Brazil, USA, South Africa, Trinidad, Mexico. They should get unionized.

Postby Les Bain » October 28th, 2019, 1:31 pm

SJW's busy minding white people for entitled behaviour, but look at this nasty stereotype on display.
Police and store clerks could perform some QC for the world population and cap the remainder of her siblings and herself.

Postby MaxPower » October 28th, 2019, 2:34 pm

Anyone have a contact for this ghetto sister?

I want to message her and say i am GLAD her pest brother is dead and i hope she is next.

Disgusting rats with dey boldface self.

Postby Rovin » October 28th, 2019, 4:58 pm

happen to see this on YouTube about a wk ago

d guy who uploaded this vid already said it all

wrong & strong gunta mentality , d clerk was supposed to ask d bandit to lower kindly his gun & stand still so he cud shoot im in e hand , just a lil nick not to injure d gunman much so that he cud learn he lesson , turn e life to jesus & go look for a real job ....

Postby aaron17 » October 28th, 2019, 6:39 pm

Saw video...lol
Saw the comments ...I agree with them saying iz ah Bottom feeders mentality

Postby daring dragoon » October 28th, 2019, 6:40 pm

dem so wuda go back an kill d clerk, yuh cud take them out of the jungle in africa but tuh cyah take the african outa dem, the clerk do the best ting, stamp out them roaches once an for all. the same shud apply here in trinidad. eradicate the roaches that pestering the citizens.

Postby matr1x » October 29th, 2019, 8:10 am

All they know is to their and breed

Postby RBphoto » October 29th, 2019, 8:32 am

Ha Ha

Postby Monk BANzai » October 29th, 2019, 2:13 pm

daring dragoon wrote:dem so wuda go back an kill d clerk, yuh cud take them out of the jungle in africa but tuh cyah take the african outa dem, the clerk do the best ting, stamp out them roaches once an for all. the same shud apply here in trinidad. eradicate the roaches that pestering the citizens.

Take the AFRICA YUH SAY INNO? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

THAIS LIKE taking the Wabeeen out yuh foot?

Postby daring dragoon » October 29th, 2019, 2:57 pm

Monk BANzai wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:dem so wuda go back an kill d clerk, yuh cud take them out of the jungle in africa but tuh cyah take the african outa dem, the clerk do the best ting, stamp out them roaches once an for all. the same shud apply here in trinidad. eradicate the roaches that pestering the citizens.

ha ha ha ha ha i now reread dat. it shuda read yuh cud take them out of the jungle in africa but tuh cyah take the jungle outa dem

Postby maj. tom » October 29th, 2019, 3:22 pm

why mention that at all though? what the ass Africa or a jungle have to do with any of this type of entitlement thinking and attitudes? These people obviously don't understand some of the basic established principles of how society works and it's probably due to lack of the proper education due to circumstances incomprehensible, unseen and unknown to us. They don't understand the Golden Rule and eye for an eye and all that which we understand should be followed to have a productive functioning society.

2 things are sure here:
justice has been done to the perpetrator.
the family's beliefs are just speech, to which everyone is entitled. Speech vs actions are different things.

Postby RedVEVO » October 30th, 2019, 1:14 am

Monk BANzai wrote:

ha ha ha ha ha i now reread dat. it shuda read yuh cud take them out of the jungle in africa but tuh cyah take the jungle outa dem

Africa is a continent.

There are about 1.5 Billion people in that continent.

Now which jungle are you referring to exactly ?

Asking for a friend.