Forums

Hell No! (Spiders) help

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Hell No! (Spiders) help

Postby aaron17 » November 12th, 2019, 3:59 am

Ahh just fed up.. I blocking all the creases in the house as much as i could. They just coming in.Apart from burning the house down (steups)... what can I do to keep them coming on inside? Oils dont work. Them huuuge...not like normal house spiders..more like huntsman...idk if exagerating but hell i sure have the phobia..hell no...Any help from u tuners? Ps i not living in d bush.

ru$$ell
30 pounds of Boost

Re: Hell No! (Spiders) help

Postby ru$$ell » November 12th, 2019, 5:11 am

pics?

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » November 12th, 2019, 5:14 am

Pics ??

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » November 12th, 2019, 5:35 am

Bess ting to do is bun down house and relocate... Fork spiders

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » November 12th, 2019, 6:11 am

U can zoom in.
20191031_064736.jpeg

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » November 12th, 2019, 6:12 am

Helll
20191031_064804.jpeg

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 12th, 2019, 6:19 am

Baygon and a vacuum cleaner.

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby vaiostation » November 12th, 2019, 6:19 am

34086393130_03fab4fd2a_b.jpg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 12th, 2019, 8:32 am

Get some Regent in the agricultural shop and spray all over house....walls, roof everything

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » November 12th, 2019, 8:34 am

Joke's on you. They not coming in, they already inside.

That one in the pic just went outside for some sun.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 12th, 2019, 8:41 am

hard luck op, it's a common problem, but with a little effort there are some solutions

Clear your yard and reduce the places in the yard they can hide. blocks, leaf & wood piles, etc. & remove any trees or branches close to the house. A gap of about 15' right around the house is a good start. Eliminate places spiders like to hide, or at least make them less attractive to the spiders-they prefer dark warm places, and hate strong smells. So up in the rafters, and ceiling for example.
Spray a long lasting acaricide or insecticide in areas they like to hide. Fipronil works, is odorless & long lasting, but has risks of cancer with long term repeated use & exposure. Permethrin or pyrethrin works just as well but has a strong smell and is based on organic compounds found in the chrysanthemum plant. Pick your poison according to your situation. Both these chemicals destroy spiders & their eggs and young.
They don't like noise or constant vibrations, so loud low frequency noise will chase them away.
Plant chrysanthemums around your yard.
Eliminate their food source-They are attracted to your house because there is food and hiding places. So eliminating the food attraction will reduce the numbers that come from the yard to the house. Spiders eat insects and are prefer the dark thus are more active at night, and bugs are attracted to outdoor lights at night. IF they in the house, then there is something they eating inside the house. Flies, mosquitoes, roaches, earwigs, etc. all make a meal for a hungry spider. Get rid of them & populations will eventually decrease.

One more thing
While looking at places they like to hide, look for the spiders nests and egg sacs and destroy them. Sometimes the sac will be on the spider, other times stuck to a wall or other surface. I burn them with a lighter if I see them & not spraying at the time, but you can deal with them as you wish. Failing to be vigilant about this will make your job MUCH harder, because one egg sac will contain hundreds of eggs that will develop into little spiders, that will then hide, feed and grow into adults and continue to reproduce in your home.

I don't really hate spiders, I actually appreciate what they do for the environment. My only problem is the setta cobwebs constantly they make all over the place. If is a real bad infestation you will pull down webs in th morning & within an hour they done build a new one.
gl op. hope u gt.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » November 12th, 2019, 9:02 am

You have any land disputes with family going on?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 12th, 2019, 9:02 am

I don't mind small ones.

Big ones give me the heebiejeebies.
MaxPower mentioned spraying with Regent. That should help with small ones that are up and coming.

The big ones may need RPG's or some thermonuclear weapons.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 12th, 2019, 9:02 am

If you sincerely have an arachnophobia, hard luck. For obvious reasons, insecticide will not work on arachnids. Spiders are more beneficial than you ever want to believe, and without them your house would be over run with small insects and mosquitoes.

As said above, clean up your place, get some non-toxic spider repellent spray (ingredients at the back are listed as 97.90% vinegar, water, soap, 2.10% peppermint oil) and spray down the entire house, every corner and crevice. Hopefully you will find the motherlode nest as well, from which 16 billion spiders will emerge when the lights hits it. And then enjoy the onslaught of mosquitoes within a week that they were keeping in check.

More info: https://www.bioadvanced.com/articles/co ... end-or-foe
Last edited by maj. tom on November 12th, 2019, 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 12th, 2019, 9:04 am

btw, if you really want pros to do it
https://www.rentokil.tt/spiders/

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 12th, 2019, 9:05 am

Now my blood is crawling and I'm looking under my desk and around my office for them

THANK YOU OP.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 12th, 2019, 9:06 am

Triton insecticide is a pyrethrin chemical which doesn’t have any smell

Long lasting residual good for roaches too

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 12th, 2019, 9:10 am

At least you seeing that one.

What if I told you there are many others living in your yard.

Look out for this too. Is not an Oreo or Aztec coin.

Sleep well boi Aaron.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » November 12th, 2019, 9:13 am

Not afraid of snakes centipede etc... But u see these harmless mfkers eh watch nah stupessssss
IMG_20190829_113111-01.jpeg

ru$$ell
30 pounds of Boost

Postby ru$$ell » November 12th, 2019, 10:03 am

yea,firetruck this thread

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 12th, 2019, 10:13 am

I have a gecko infestation home
And they make the loud knocking sound all hours

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 12th, 2019, 10:20 am

maj. tom wrote:If you sincerely have an arachnophobia, hard luck. For obvious reasons, insecticide will not work on arachnids. Spiders are more beneficial than you ever want to believe, and without them your house would be over run with small insects and mosquitoes.

As said above, clean up your place, get some non-toxic spider repellent spray (ingredients at the back are listed as 97.90% vinegar, water, soap, 2.10% peppermint oil) and spray down the entire house, every corner and crevice. Hopefully you will find the motherlode nest as well, from which 16 billion spiders will emerge when the lights hits it. And then enjoy the onslaught of mosquitoes within a week that they were keeping in check.

More info: https://www.bioadvanced.com/articles/co ... end-or-foe

the few I hit with aerosol insecticides would beg to differ. That is if they weren't dead and their legs weren't wrapped up tighter than a dried out dhalpourie potato roti. Aerosol insecticides work on spiders, but slowly, and it's a costly way to go about it. Aerosol insecticides (specifically BAYGON) will even kill lizards, just have to make sure to hit their head & sides of them properly. It won't be instantaneous, but within in an hour or so they usually fold up dead.

To me & ime, those "natural spider repellents" don't work, no matter if you buy it or make it yourself. Besides, I see very little sense in repelling something that will eventually find it's way back when the repellent wears out, prolonging the problem. As per the mosquitoes, the permethrin/pyrethrin killing them too, for months, so that's a non issue. After the insects & arachnids dead simply sweep up the carcasses and then just keep the doors & windows closed during the times of day the mosquitoes are active

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » November 12th, 2019, 10:27 am

r.i.p op

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 12th, 2019, 10:42 am

aaron17 wrote:Ahh just fed up.. I blocking all the creases in the house as much as i could. They just coming in.Apart from burning the house down (steups)... what can I do to keep them coming on inside? Oils dont work. Them huuuge...not like normal house spiders..more like huntsman...idk if exagerating but hell i sure have the phobia..hell no...Any help from u tuners? Ps i not living in d bush.

Right in Glencoe my house is infested with pink toe tarantula every summer...caught about 6-7 one night while web surfing on my kitchen counter...you get used to them and it helps when you have a son that catches them and let them walk on his hand..they still make me cringe when they walk ,try my best to catch them alive and release ..but yeah we expect them every year..

I prefer tarantula over them other smaller nasty biting yellow ones and the burgundy ones any day...they make holes in your skin..tarantulas don't even bite and when they do it's not more than a bee sting ..and they get docile rel quick..

What type bothering you?
Last edited by VII on November 12th, 2019, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » November 12th, 2019, 11:32 am

aaron17 wrote:Helll20191031_064804.jpeg

my wife would probably faint if she saw that. That huge!!!!

ftitan
Street 2NR

Postby ftitan » November 12th, 2019, 12:04 pm

So what allyuh would do if you see pink toe tarantulas now? These things are pretty common. Most big enough to fit in your hand with a little room to spare.

Here's a little buddy in my yard earlier this year.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 12th, 2019, 12:30 pm

OP i understand your phobia for spiders and I hope the problem is rectified.

But no matter what you do, do NOT think of a spider crawling in your ears while u sleep and laying eggs.....(warning! Do not google trypophobia)

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » November 12th, 2019, 12:41 pm

VII wrote:
aaron17 wrote:Ahh just fed up.. I blocking all the creases in the house as much as i could. They just coming in.Apart from burning the house down (steups)... what can I do to keep them coming on inside? Oils dont work. Them huuuge...not like normal house spiders..more like huntsman...idk if exagerating but hell i sure have the phobia..hell no...Any help from u tuners? Ps i not living in d bush.

Right in Glencoe my house is infested with pink toe tarantula every summer...caught about 6-7 one night while web surfing on my kitchen counter...you get used to them and it helps when you have a son that catches them and let them walk on his hand..they still make me cringe when they walk ,try my best to catch them alive and release ..but yeah we expect them every year..

I prefer tarantula over them other smaller nasty biting yellow ones and the burgundy ones any day...they make holes in your skin..tarantulas don't even bite and when they do it's not more than a bee sting ..and they get docile rel quick..

What type bothering you?
The pics on the first page ...not sure what it is.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » November 12th, 2019, 12:45 pm

Well i just inspected the rooms and i saw creases that it could come in. I blocked it out. Apperently we have a flood light in our yard and it attracts the night lizards. The picture I uploaded is where the spider was close to the light area.hmmmm

cryotec
3NE 2NR for life

Postby cryotec » November 12th, 2019, 12:55 pm

roast them and serve it with some garlic sauce

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”