TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Prophet Benjamin(?) Got Bitten By A Cat.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Prophet Benjamin(?) Got Bitten By A Cat.

Postby bluefete » November 16th, 2019, 9:18 pm

There is one without the annoying music in the background but it is not showing up.

Was that hot water, ordinary water or posy water she threw at him? The way he ran away ...

jahs0ldi3r
Trinituner Peong

Re: Prophet Benjamin(?) Got Bitten By A Cat.

Postby jahs0ldi3r » November 16th, 2019, 9:22 pm

They got the wrong cat thoughImageImage

mitsutt
Trinituner Peong

Postby mitsutt » November 16th, 2019, 9:39 pm

Looking forward for the song about it.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 16th, 2019, 10:13 pm

But why he pelt the cyat though?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 17th, 2019, 7:09 am

Seems like that could be the offending cat in question from a prior incident which left him with the bandaged hand, or he just get vex from the rejection from the lady and had a fit of rage. Looks like he came to demand compensation from the owner. It seems that she found his claim so ridiculous that she threw the dish of drinking water for the cat at him, whereupon he threaten to kill all the cats that she had.

Cats are different from dogs. Cats own people, people own dogs. You can demand compensation for a dog bite because a dog can be contained and secured in an area. Cats cannot be contained and need to roam a certain number of square miles as their territory because even domesticated cats are hunters, that is cat behaviour. And cats would generally leave you alone if you don't cross them and their newborn, unlike dogs who will run to attack you once you're within smelling distance.

The question is, why did the cat bite him? Was the provoking and interfering with the animal? Or he wants to claim that he was just passing and the cat jump out randomly and bit his hand for no reason? Cats don't do this, it's not how they behave, unless they are infected with some crazy rabies virus. (if it's rabies the human death rate is almost 100% and he should be worried about other things). He want compensation, let him file a report and go to court and get a vet to testify on cat behaviour. I feel it's his fault from the start and now want to threaten the lady on her property.

Coppershot
Riding on 17's

Postby Coppershot » November 17th, 2019, 11:11 am

Don't trust cats and pompeks in ppl yard(they always bite).

Last edited by Coppershot on November 17th, 2019, 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 17th, 2019, 11:20 am

you can actually see that the cat was a bit pissed off at this idiot yelling so close to her, didn't want to be handled and was moving to escape his grip, the ears are getting slicked back in attack position. Then her claw got stuck on his pants. Don't f*ck around with cats if you don't understand their behaviour. They're not dogs.

jahs0ldi3r
Trinituner Peong

Postby jahs0ldi3r » November 17th, 2019, 12:01 pm

The memes are flowingImage

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 17th, 2019, 12:40 pm

He shouldn't o' take it out on the cyat. Cyat doh forget...:|

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » November 17th, 2019, 1:49 pm

f55730f7-abc4-4ebd-a37e-00a560d6028f.jpg

bb0bf1d7-5dcf-42c8-90a9-4808dc462f70.jpg

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » November 17th, 2019, 2:54 pm

Photoshop fail

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 17th, 2019, 3:49 pm

no offense to OP but stuff like this is what trinis does waste their good time on ...

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » November 17th, 2019, 4:00 pm

if he is good enough with lyrics, he can probably make well over whatever owner might give with a catchy / humorous song....gone are the days of the Roaring Lion...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » November 17th, 2019, 5:28 pm

Rovin wrote:no offense to OP but stuff like this is what trinis does waste their good time on ...

No offense taken. What got my attention was when she threw the water on him.

Wounded by cat, Prophet Benjamin leaves the country for treatment
Kimoy Leon Sing Nov 17, 2019 Updated 1 hr ago

Prophet Benjamin being treated for the cat bite

Reggae/ soca star Devon Samuel, better known as Prophet Benjamin, has left the country.

The injury inflicted by his neighbourhood cat has been deemed serious enough for serious medical treatment.

His departure was confirmed bya relative and in a post on his Facebook page.

Two videos circulating on social media showing Prophet Benjamin nursing an injury on his right hand due to an alleged cat bite.

In a telephone interview with the Express on Sunday, the relative said, “He in the US seeking treatment. He left yesterday afternoon. He is ok but his hand is very swollen. He is on antibiotics at the moment.”

The Express reached out to his manager Rick Davis for an update on Samuel’s condition, but all calls went unanswered.

But on Prophet Benjamin’s official Facebook Page, was the posting:

blessed day too all, on behalf of Devon Samuel aka Prophet Benjamin we would like to say thank you to all his fans for all your concerns phone calls and messages..However, it wouldnt be fair to not inform yall on his present delima .. Mr benjamin has presently left for US to seek professional medical treatment for this very serious and touching matter please keep him in your prays as he goes through this trying time and recovery nuff thanks again and as time goes by well keep yall updated

The Original story

Reggae/soca star Devon Samuel best known by his sobriquet Prophet Benjamin has cat problems.

While this might make a good name for his next soca song, the singer is seeing ‘red’ after an unfortunate incident with a furry feline.

Two videos started circulating on social media yesterday, showing the singer nursing an injury on his right hand.

Samuel who is from Point Fortin is seen in the video explaining to villagers that a cat belonging to a woman who lives close by bit him.

An irate Samuel is seen in the video saying: Me and that yard……all dem cat dead. All dem cat dead! Really and truly dem cat does really be interfering with people ting. Yuh know I ketch the cat in the corner and next ting yuh know the cat fly up and bite me. On top of that - like it bite a vein. The doctors say it’s a serious ting….. (who paying for that) that’s what ah come to talk to she about.

In the second video, it shows Samuel going to the lady’s home to speak with her.

The video which runs just over a minute shows Samuel trying to explain to the woman what has happened to him, but the woman vehemently denies her cat was involved.

She said, “My cat bite you……so wait what yuh trying to tell meh – my cat evil. No, no my cat doh bite nobody.”

Samuel, frustrated by the woman’s response, began arguing with the woman about her cat.

Their raised voices alerted neighbours who came out and started recording it on their phones.

She said, “It raise yuh raising yuh voice for meh. When all yuh broke and hungry and looking for compensation – not this here.”

Benjamin, who seemed to have had enough with the woman, tirade picked up a dried branch and threw it at one of the lady’s cats in the yard.

She retaliated by throwing water at the singer, who scampered away.

Yes, this happened

He said, “Ah go come back, yuh feel it done dey…..all dem cat in trouble.”

“Ah will go in the cemetery for yuh,” she said.

The Express spoke to Samuel’s manager Rick Davis on Saturday, who said, there was a previous altercation, and he saw the videos circulating on social media, but he hasn’t spoken to Samuel as yet on it, so he doesn’t know the particulars surrounding the incident.

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/w ... e-nav-next

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 17th, 2019, 6:17 pm

He sounds like a trini
From his music I thought he was a yardie

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 17th, 2019, 6:28 pm

How allyuh didn't make a thread for the cat that got bitten by a pastor?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 17th, 2019, 6:34 pm

so trinidad so badly off d local doctors here cant treat with a cat bite even in private hospitals or it cheaper to fly up to d usa to be treated ? ..... speaks volumes of our local health care

a cat bites a person : so what makes this a "interesting" story , because its a mild celebrity ? ........ okkkk then :|

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 17th, 2019, 6:59 pm

So they don't have serious medical treatment in Trinidad for animal bites? They eh have antibiotics and thing here? Nah, wait hold up, that does NOT reflect the healthcare here. There are premium private doctors and hospitals here if one chooses. He trying a scam now. I feel he want to put that USA hospital bill on the case file when he sues.

But how the cat initially bite him? Just so for nothing a cat bite this man on his hand? Tell the whole story nah!!!

jahs0ldi3r
Trinituner Peong

Postby jahs0ldi3r » November 17th, 2019, 7:07 pm

More memesImageImage

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 17th, 2019, 10:47 pm

Allyuh sure he gone for treatment? Or he gone to breeze off and hope to get a lil sympathy?

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » November 17th, 2019, 10:51 pm

Them memes fail real bad though

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 18th, 2019, 7:52 am

All dem omans who have ah nookie cyat as they first luv in need of serious help.. they are normally really phyco and deranged.
leff dem oman alone ...

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 18th, 2019, 8:36 am

Check me back in a week.
Somebody cough on me so I going Australia for some treatment.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » November 18th, 2019, 8:53 am

100% troothh
Ben_spanna wrote:All dem omans who have ah nookie cyat as they first luv in need of serious help.. they are normally really phyco and deranged.
leff dem oman alone ...

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 18th, 2019, 8:54 am

for a big rasta man he act more like a lil meow than the actual cyat dey

maj. tom wrote:The question is, why did the cat bite him? Was the provoking and interfering with the animal? Or he wants to claim that he was just passing and the cat jump out randomly and bit his hand for no reason? Cats don't do this, it's not how they behave, unless they are infected with some crazy rabies virus.

He probably did something to provoke a reaction from that particular animal. But boi, it have some felines nowadays not like what you expect them to be.
You ever see a cat ambush and then actively chase a dog 5x its size looking to fight? Well I have, & I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own two eyes. Several years ago there was a female missing a hind leg in the area, that animal used to behave VERY different to how you would think a cat would behave. She would stalk, ambush and attack other cats, stray dogs , even the occasional human child. That was one bold, brave & brazen animal, fearless. I used to laugh when I see she take off behind dem mongrels in d road & they running for their life. I myself had to dispatch of her. I didn't want to, but it had to be done. I enjoy seeing that kinda show of strength & courage & drive in an animal, particularly in an animal that is generally known to be quick to run off. But be that as it may, I not entertaining animals that are not mine in my yard causing problems. Every time I chased it out the yard within minutes she coming back trying to kill some pups I had in d yard (as soon as that cat not seeing me she sneaks back in & making a direct bee-line for the pups, she even used to square up to fight the pups mother). One lead pill to chest & about a minute later all dat done, even in death she was a fighter. & afterwards literally all my neighbors except one come and say they actually glad I did what I did. Apparently she was a real problem animal for the whole area.
I currently seeing similar boldness from a large intact tom in the area. I giving him time to figure out to stop coming in my yard, but he only comes when the dogs are kenneled. I have spoken to the owner twice (an old man next door, we cool, but he pet is a problem, & he knows how I deal with problem animals in my yard). I don't want to put him down, but if I have to I won't lose sleep over it.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » November 18th, 2019, 8:54 am

Had to listen to a lot of conscious music in my teens (not by choice), so I found it real interesting that a performer in a genre whose main message is "we black, we poor, we oppressed" could fly out for foreign medical attention for a cyat bite as easy as some people walk to the parlour to get 2 lbs of brown sugar on credit.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 18th, 2019, 9:11 am

It sounding like growing feral behaviour.

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » November 18th, 2019, 10:27 am

all that for a cat bite? da weird doh
cat don't just run up and bite you jusso they much quicker pelt slash if you back them in a corner

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 18th, 2019, 11:08 am

These Jamaicans are pu55ies.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 18th, 2019, 1:56 pm

Essentially
Spider bite man= spiderman
Bat bite man= batman
Marlene bite man= eaten
Cat bite Benjamin = meow

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”