TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Ben_spanna
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1936
Joined: October 28th, 2016, 9:25 am

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby Ben_spanna » November 27th, 2019, 8:15 am

So the Diner is Trotts peeps???

Advertisement
User avatar
nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 21799
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 2:27 pm
Location: The world is fl4t

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby nervewrecker » November 27th, 2019, 8:17 am

agent007 wrote:I get happy when places like this open because the places that I like to go will have less people there since the crowd busy trying to find park and get seats in establishments like those. Its a natural societal filter from many trinis for me. I hope they open more outlets and gather more crowds.


Same thing I said.

But you still hadda fight up fr park at gulf city with everyone else. Worst yet xmas coming up, pressure.

User avatar
tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter
Posts: 10949
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:02 pm
Location: Is ah ranking ting
Contact:

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby tr1ad » November 27th, 2019, 1:12 pm

GC parking na... is ok,

Wally's gone one Tuesday on the rocks and quality drop off after popularity (as is the norm) smoked meats either under cooked or dry

User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 22276
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: trying to make a cinco-moti sandwich

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby MG Man » November 27th, 2019, 1:20 pm

tr1ad wrote:GC parking na... is ok,

Wally's gone one Tuesday on the rocks and quality drop off after popularity (as is the norm) smoked meats either under cooked or dry


Wally's was always overrated and his manners / customer service was shiht

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 3751
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby Rovin » November 27th, 2019, 2:06 pm

i dont really like to light up ppl eh but about a yr or 2 ago somebody bring some wallys pork for me , it taste as though d meat was boiled & put on a grill just for a light "BBQing" - failure ... was wondering if dise what ppl was talking about , medford bbq chicken here in chaguanas does taste like d same process & i feel is foreign chicken too

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13307
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby Phone Surgeon » November 27th, 2019, 2:20 pm

when all them places get popular and they dont hire extra staff and stuff selling faster than it usually marinates/cooks for, quality will be shitty

User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 22276
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: trying to make a cinco-moti sandwich

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby MG Man » November 27th, 2019, 2:35 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:when all them places get popular and they dont hire extra staff and stuff selling faster than it usually marinates/cooks for, quality will be shitty


I tried them in the earlies, and the taste was meh
went back a few weeks later to give them a second try and owner was moving like he didn't need the business

Gem_in_i
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2024
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 12:57 pm
Location: South

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby Gem_in_i » November 27th, 2019, 3:25 pm

Gulf City will be changing their parking system

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13307
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby Phone Surgeon » November 27th, 2019, 3:54 pm

Wuz d scene with me Asia these days? How dem food tasting

goalpost
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2121
Joined: June 24th, 2010, 8:18 am
Location: South by night, North by day

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby goalpost » November 27th, 2019, 4:24 pm

Ah heard ppl bashing Jaxx, but it taste just like Ruby Tuesdays. It not bad.

All these American style food place taste the same. It's a long time I haven't been to TGIF but their Jack Daniel's burgers & steaks were enough to beat back all American style restaurants in T and T.

To me, my favourite restaurant is Texas de Brazil. Yeah the salt is intense but is not like yuh eating that every other day. Price reasonable for the amount of food yuh cud get.

goalpost
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2121
Joined: June 24th, 2010, 8:18 am
Location: South by night, North by day

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby goalpost » November 27th, 2019, 4:25 pm

Plus eating at Texas de Brazil after leg day ensures massive gains

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11903
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby pugboy » November 27th, 2019, 4:25 pm

inconsistent too
the long circular mall buffet is most consistent offering

Phone Surgeon wrote:Wuz d scene with me Asia these days? How dem food tasting

User avatar
ProtonPowder
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1019
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 1:15 pm

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby ProtonPowder » November 27th, 2019, 4:35 pm

goalpost wrote:Ah heard ppl bashing Jaxx, but it taste just like Ruby Tuesdays. It not bad.

All these American style food place taste the same. It's a long time I haven't been to TGIF but their Jack Daniel's burgers & steaks were enough to beat back all American style restaurants in T and T.

To me, my favourite restaurant is Texas de Brazil. Yeah the salt is intense but is not like yuh eating that every other day. Price reasonable for the amount of food yuh cud get.


Jaxx food not bad, the portion sizes are huge and good value for price. I feel since they rebrand from RT to this, that the cooks start overcooking the food less, it better than it was. The cocktails not so much.

TGI renamed a few items, the JD burger is one of them. Idk when it was renamed but i had it about a month ago, same sauce and everything.

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 2979
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby matr1x » November 27th, 2019, 5:06 pm

Jaxx food is garbage.


Medford has always been more miss than hit. Write them off after not well cooked chicken and final straw was cockroaches

Wally's service needs real help. Been lucky to get good food. Abraham's was good but too expensive

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11903
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby pugboy » November 27th, 2019, 5:17 pm

Abraham’s was better when he was on the west side. Since they moved and doubled price I stopped going.

The best burger imo is the vene mampie burger opp republic bank Woodbrook

matr1x wrote:Jaxx food is garbage.


Medford has always been more miss than hit. Write them off after not well cooked chicken and final straw was cockroaches

Wally's service needs real help. Been lucky to get good food. Abraham's was good but too expensive

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 2979
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby matr1x » November 27th, 2019, 5:36 pm

pugboy wrote:Abraham’s was better when he was on the west side. Since they moved and doubled price I stopped going.

The best burger imo is the vene mampie burger opp republic bank Woodbrook

matr1x wrote:Jaxx food is garbage.


Medford has always been more miss than hit. Write them off after not well cooked chicken and final straw was cockroaches

Wally's service needs real help. Been lucky to get good food. Abraham's was good but too expensive



When they was on the west side with the bess ting

User avatar
MaxPower
punchin NOS
Posts: 3744
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby MaxPower » November 27th, 2019, 6:06 pm

This is a disgrace to the Hard Rock franchise.


I know one of the waiters in Hard Rock Trinidad, and they are absolutely appalled by the behavior of you stink disgusting Trinidadians.

The waiters DO NOT set the prices so there is NO need for allyuh sufferers, cheapos, big eye, free for all seeking MFs to take out your frustration on them. They should have denied yall entry at the door and kindly tell you to HYMC.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11903
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby pugboy » November 27th, 2019, 6:38 pm

Yeah but allyuh writeup about how it is the best tasting food and good service

MaxPower wrote:This is a disgrace to the Hard Rock franchise.


I know one of the waiters in Hard Rock Trinidad, and they are absolutely appalled by the behavior of you stink disgusting Trinidadians.

The waiters DO NOT set the prices so there is NO need for allyuh sufferers, cheapos, big eye, free for all seeking MFs to take out your frustration on them. They should have denied yall entry at the door and kindly tell you to HYMC.

User avatar
matix
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1338
Joined: October 23rd, 2008, 12:38 pm
Location: trinidad
Contact:

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby matix » November 27th, 2019, 11:17 pm

A172 wrote:wallys is sh1t
better food from redvevo imaginary menu


bluefete
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6696
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:56 pm
Location: POS

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby bluefete » November 27th, 2019, 11:55 pm

MaxPower wrote:This is a disgrace to the Hard Rock franchise.


I know one of the waiters in Hard Rock Trinidad, and they are absolutely appalled by the behavior of you stink disgusting Trinidadians.

The waiters DO NOT set the prices so there is NO need for allyuh sufferers, cheapos, big eye, free for all seeking MFs to take out your frustration on them. They should have denied yall entry at the door and kindly tell you to HYMC.


You seem upset.

User avatar
MaxPower
punchin NOS
Posts: 3744
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby MaxPower » November 28th, 2019, 12:34 am

^ well yes, it is upsetting.

We need these people OUT and to stop breathing our air.

User avatar
SR
Chief Cook & Instigator
Posts: 13624
Joined: April 7th, 2003, 8:11 pm

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby SR » November 28th, 2019, 5:50 am

You mean the ones that getting US currency to open these merican franchises?

User avatar
mero
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5229
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Location: The Life of Pablo

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby mero » November 28th, 2019, 6:20 am

MaxPower wrote:This is a disgrace to the Hard Rock franchise.


I AM one of the waiters in Hard Rock Trinidad, and they are absolutely appalled by the behavior of you stink disgusting Trinidadians.

I DO NOT set the prices so there is NO need for allyuh sufferers, cheapos, big eye, free for all seeking MFs to take out your frustration on ME. I should have denied yall entry at the door and kindly tell you to HYMC but I can't cuz I'm just the waiter with no passes, friends and money .


Fixed

goalpost
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2121
Joined: June 24th, 2010, 8:18 am
Location: South by night, North by day

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby goalpost » November 28th, 2019, 7:01 am

Lolllll

Ben_spanna
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1936
Joined: October 28th, 2016, 9:25 am

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby Ben_spanna » November 28th, 2019, 7:33 am

bluefete wrote:Gulf City San Fernando

TT GDP - 2018 = US$23.41 billion (World Bank)

Legendary Burger - $130.00 + vat
1 Hurricane - $60.00 + vat
1 Nachos - $140.00 + vat
1 FAJ beef - $175.00 + vat
Water - $10.00 + vat per bottle.
+ service charge 10%

Anyone went yet cause not my money spending.


Then take your man for ah doubles in Curepe and hush yuh stink mouth!

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11670
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby De Dragon » November 28th, 2019, 3:20 pm

mero wrote:
MaxPower wrote:This is a disgrace to the Hard Rock franchise.


I AM one of the waiters in Hard Rock Trinidad, and they are absolutely appalled by the behavior of you stink disgusting Trinidadians.

I DO NOT set the prices so there is NO need for allyuh sufferers, cheapos, big eye, free for all seeking MFs to take out your frustration on ME. I should have denied yall entry at the door and kindly tell you to HYMC but I can't cuz I'm just the waiter with no passes, friends and money .


Fixed

There is penis envy, cyat envy, but Caxxie is the first one to display restaurant envy, because HRC>KFC :lol: :lol:

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5662
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby RedVEVO » November 28th, 2019, 3:23 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:
bluefete wrote:Gulf City San Fernando

TT GDP - 2018 = US$23.41 billion (World Bank)

Legendary Burger - $130.00 + vat
1 Hurricane - $60.00 + vat
1 Nachos - $140.00 + vat
1 FAJ beef - $175.00 + vat
Water - $10.00 + vat per bottle.
+ service charge 10%

Anyone went yet cause not my money spending.


Then take your man for ah doubles in Curepe and hush yuh stink mouth!


Funny .. :D

But remember the gayo and gaya have rights ..

You should respect them ..

User avatar
TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1253
Joined: November 24th, 2014, 9:24 am
Location: Japan

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby TurboSingh12 » November 29th, 2019, 10:01 am

When they hire some Vennies to feed me Nachos while i sip my Budweiser il patronize

User avatar
MaxPower
punchin NOS
Posts: 3744
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby MaxPower » November 29th, 2019, 10:40 am

Dear Desi-Mero and De Fagon,

Its obvious that both your measly salaries have no place in these types of establishments.

Do not jealous those who can afford to fit the bill AND who are entitled to their opinion.

When will the both of you stop suffering?

Any reason why allyuh on tuner and NOT working?

Come on get busy, it Christmas time. Stop making excuses about money to your families as to why you cannot afford their needs and wants and at least try to surprise them this year.

Run along now.

Ben_spanna
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1936
Joined: October 28th, 2016, 9:25 am

Re: Hard Rock Cafe - Trinidad

Postby Ben_spanna » November 29th, 2019, 12:39 pm

Where exactly in Gulf city is it? Has anyone tried the new DINER in Maraval where Dennys used to be?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dohplaydat and 38 guests