Forums

Piarco Airport is Bess ?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Re: Piarco Airport is Bess ?

Postby screwbash » December 11th, 2019, 3:21 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Airport is decent....is some of the workers that make it bad

is airport authority that make it a cow shed. a AA guard wah fork me up for trowing my cigarette butt in the gound in the car park and wah me pick it up. i leh he beat up until i pull meh id chain from around meh neck and he see d shiny metal on the end an he hush he kant and walk away. idk y dem duz wah play police nah.

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » December 11th, 2019, 3:28 pm

Supra GT-FOUR wrote:@stev in the picture you uploaded the 3rd one resembles piarco.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dred u know me aint see that. LMAO

i done with drunk posting

Yofoot
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Yofoot » December 11th, 2019, 3:37 pm

Not trying to bash Trini, but the 2 airports in Jamaica are way better, both have some personality and showcases the country well. Their security and immigration are effective and friendly.

In terms of size the Kingston airport (Norman Manley) is closer to Piarco, it is clean and inviting. The one in Montego Bay is bigger and is just a smaller version of larger airports like lets say the US.

Piarco could be better maintained but most importantly, the service could be better on all fronts. When 3 flights land; to have all that going to one or 2 customs agents, we could do better.

In my very unprofessional opinion, the layout could also improve. Have immigration and Customs somewhere else, and have the entry immigration area all be duty free, that is one of the more attractive areas and it is taken up mainly with security upstairs and immigration downstairs. Always seemed strange to me.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » December 11th, 2019, 4:17 pm

And Tobago will also be the best in the region when its done....if they stick to the current plan..

And to the critcs of everything T&T how about plastering and painting and cleaning some of your own cowshed-like surroundings ...

Some men surrounded with old galvanize,weeds, brc ,ole board ,blue drum,black concrete and plastic crate and only bumping dey gum criticizing every damn positive thing about T&T ..

You does see some ah dem place from de road..

And this isnt the first time Piarco has been rated top airport in the region...also one of the busiest..

Clean allyuh yard ffs..

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » December 11th, 2019, 5:28 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Beijing Capital Airport has to be the most impressive airport I've been through. Clean, huge and beautiful.

Would love to use Changi one day.

Hong Kong Airport is the BEST ..

Free egg rolls and bedroom slippers ..

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » December 11th, 2019, 5:32 pm

Yofoot wrote:Not trying to bash Trini, but the 2 airports in Jamaica are way better, both have some personality and showcases the country well. Their security and immigration are effective and friendly.

In terms of size the Kingston airport (Norman Manley) is closer to Piarco, it is clean and inviting. The one in Montego Bay is bigger and is just a smaller version of larger airports like lets say the US.

Piarco could be better maintained but most importantly, the service could be better on all fronts. When 3 flights land; to have all that going to one or 2 customs agents, we could do better.

In my very unprofessional opinion, the layout could also improve. Have immigration and Customs somewhere else, and have the entry immigration area all be duty free, that is one of the more attractive areas and it is taken up mainly with security upstairs and immigration downstairs. Always seemed strange to me.

No no no .. close down Piarco ..

Is shame shame .. and more shame :roll:

Transfer the POS Court ( i.e . Judiciary Courts ) to this location.

Rebuild a NEW Airport to 1st World Standards.

Ish and I ready.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”