Forums

The DEATH Discussion Thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Re: The DEATH Discussion Thread

Postby screwbash » February 8th, 2020, 4:01 am

most ah allyuh dun dead inside. eider yuh dead broke, yuh tolie dead, yuh emotionally dead, yuh brain dead wich is the case of many tuners in here of yuh is a member of the COP.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 8th, 2020, 7:09 am

If is one thing none of us can get away from, is dying...once you here you HAVE to go

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » February 8th, 2020, 10:57 am

The claim is that no one knows what happens but through science we can deduce bla bla bla. Still the argument is no one knows for sure and it’s a one way ticket. Could one not argue that it is better to be prepared? Prepare and there is nothin than realise there is something but now it’s too late.

Carbon12
Sweet on this forum

Re: The BEST way to die ?

Postby Carbon12 » February 8th, 2020, 11:02 am

One thing I know for sure is death dont discriminate. Imagine as humans we were immortal, the world would of already ceased to exist. I would say we die to keep the balance intact.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » February 8th, 2020, 11:12 am

I was in hospital when my mom died back in 2011. It was a sudden stroke, and unfortunately I wasn't next to her when she actually passed.

My dad passed in 2014. He was ailing for a while and was in SFGH. My sisters and I was at her bedside about 5 minutes before he went. I remember him just breathing hard, but not aware we were there. I remember looking at the machine that displayed his vitals and all the numbers were just going crazy (BP high and then a minute later low, pulse the same). We left his bedside for just a few minutes and he passed during that time.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 8th, 2020, 11:25 am

and just like how yuh born, you leaving with your hands swinging
come empty handed, leave empty handed

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:If is one thing none of us can get away from, is dying...once you here you HAVE to go

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » February 8th, 2020, 11:48 am

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 8th, 2020, 11:59 am

I had two near death experiences before.

Once I was fighting with my cousin when I was small, and he get me in a headlock and I keep trying to fight instead of tapping out, and I felt like I was in Doom 1993 when the guy was dying. You just feel to fall to the floor and everything turns white (I think ur pupils dilate)

Like this

Then he let go and I promptly pick up a bin and pelt it behind him without thinking, was almost instinctual like I went into fight or flight.
(after I pelt the bin I run off, that's the flight part)
You get primal when you near to death.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second time was when I was giving blood for the first time. I was almost over the lower weight threshold and I didn't eat an adequate breakfast. It just felt like a sense of impending doom washes over you and you slowly fade out and get sleepy. Wasn't all that bad tbh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So in summary, blood loss is a slow fade, oxygen loss is a fight up scene. No hallucinations unless you get REALLY close to dying I assume idk
Also don't go and kill yourselves please, PM me if you really wanna get out of that mentality

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 8th, 2020, 3:16 pm

@ ruffneck
Trust me when I tell you, death from massive rapid blood loss ain't necessarily a "slow fade", depends on the injury that causes it.
One thing that happens during massive blood loss from injury to an extremity is that the heart struggles to pump the little blood with low pressure that is available, and fails, so the brain signals the entire body to spasm in order to increase blood pressure and availability of what little blood remains to the heart so that the brain can get a supply. That's one reason why ppl spasm violently when they die from massive hemorrhage. Seen ppl spasm for about 2 minutes before stopping. It eh pretty, and you are aware of what's going on till you pass out from a lack of blood and oxygen to the brain. Not a nice way to go imho.
Direct massive trauma to the heart or any of its supply lines produces a similar effect, but is shorter in duration because no heart means no pump, so no amount of spasms getting any more blood to the brain, so one convulses for a few seconds before the brain doesn't have enough oxygen to control the body. It's a lot faster way out.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » February 8th, 2020, 3:37 pm

https://youtu.be/78SkTuk8Zd4

A little long but worth it describes all the stages up to death from an expert

Also opinions on what happens after death

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 8th, 2020, 5:15 pm

yeah that is why lethal injection uses 2 or 3 drugs
main one is to negate muscle activity/spasm
before the other drug to stop heart

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 8th, 2020, 8:27 pm

So when allyuh nearing bed ridden how allyuh plan to end it all? if I live ah full life to atleast 80 years old which is what I am aiming for and then I cap out I eh mind popping that bullet to the brain. But by then we will probably more than likely have doctor assisted suicide, society should be a lot more evolved and compassionate by then but with the influence of churches you never know. Since church people believe you will go to hell "really a fictional imaginary place" for suicide, they insist you suffer slowly and painfully it really makes you wonder what crazy state of mind them fellas was in when they wrote that bible.

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » February 9th, 2020, 6:38 am

when u die...u just black out and that's it...

wtf else u want?....no proof of light at the end of the tunnel, no proof of being at your own funeral, no proof of being a 'ghost'...da phuq u think it is? National Geographic after 10pm? eh? History channel?

My portion of existing is now complete.....i'll supply the earth with the same nutrients i was given....

heaven or hell?.....i cant go to either cuz both were man made u studid f*uks.....im unconscious + dead AF.... :|

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » February 9th, 2020, 6:43 am

CSB time...

An assistant once asked me: "When you die, how would you like your body to be disposed?", to which I replied: "Whatever is easier for the people making funeral arrangements".

But that didn't satisfy her, she wanted to know specifically if I would've preferred to be cremated, buried, etc.

Honestly I didn't (and still don't) have a preference — when yuh dead, yuh dead as far as I'm concerned.

She was into the 'New Age' thing and apparently your choice of postmortem treatment indicated something about your personality and spirituality...so I guess I have neither...:|

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 9th, 2020, 5:59 pm

88sins wrote:@ ruffneck
Trust me when I tell you, death from massive rapid blood loss ain't necessarily a "slow fade", depends on the injury that causes it.
One thing that happens during massive blood loss from injury to an extremity is that the heart struggles to pump the little blood with low pressure that is available, and fails, so the brain signals the entire body to spasm in order to increase blood pressure and availability of what little blood remains to the heart so that the brain can get a supply. That's one reason why ppl spasm violently when they die from massive hemorrhage. Seen ppl spasm for about 2 minutes before stopping. It eh pretty, and you are aware of what's going on till you pass out from a lack of blood and oxygen to the brain. Not a nice way to go imho.
Direct massive trauma to the heart or any of its supply lines produces a similar effect, but is shorter in duration because no heart means no pump, so no amount of spasms getting any more blood to the brain, so one convulses for a few seconds before the brain doesn't have enough oxygen to control the body. It's a lot faster way out.

well sheit

cancel the slit wrist plan

carbon monoxide is a slow fade for sure

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 11th, 2020, 1:36 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
88sins wrote:@ ruffneck

well sheit

cancel the slit wrist plan

carbon monoxide is a slow fade for sure

yeah, but with a MASSIVE headache& feeling of asphyxiation

best means of self termination=opioid od
you just end up feeling too high & euphoric to care that you've stopped breathing, so you fall asleep & that's that

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”