Sweet on this forum

Re: Tripping challenge warning

Postby SLVR1 » February 14th, 2020, 9:12 pm

Stupid challenge for stupid people.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 14th, 2020, 9:42 pm

Saw the video. Them 2 evil b1tches deserve a c*nt punt for being so disgusting.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 14th, 2020, 9:45 pm

Stupid challenge yes, but disgusting people. Those aren't friends, that's manslaughter.

https://i.imgur.com/B5uo3gO.mp4

As usual trinituner has outdated script that can't just hotlink mp4 or gifv :roll:

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 14th, 2020, 10:18 pm

Seems like something the local idiots will run with

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 14th, 2020, 10:28 pm

kids\ppl so gullible these days eh , back in my school days i know kids so like to pull pranks that i used to be always be alert for some kinda stupidness ....

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 14th, 2020, 10:36 pm

What is it with these dumbass Americans that they keep coming up with these dumb stunts? Couple months ago it was eating tide pods, now this.

I'm starting to think America is basically nation of idiots. Plenty evidence out dey to prove the theory.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » February 14th, 2020, 11:18 pm

88sins wrote:What is it with these dumbass Americans that they keep coming up with these dumb stunts? Couple months ago it was eating tide pods, now this.

I'm starting to think America is basically nation of idiots. Plenty evidence out dey to prove the theory.

They always have to do something different on social media to stand out>........ :drinking: :drinking:

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » February 15th, 2020, 12:06 am

interesting....a coworker had to leave early this week cuz her child fell and hit the back of his head...he had to be carried to mount hope as well (primary school child......he's ok btw)

....found it strange how he fell in such a position to hit the back of his head...

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 15th, 2020, 6:38 am

My nephews classmate was hospitalized with fractured rib s and a concussion....it was caught on video

A secondary school in the NE.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 15th, 2020, 8:13 am

88sins wrote:What is it with these dumbass Americans that they keep coming up with these dumb stunts? Couple months ago it was eating tide pods, now this.

And dumbass Trinis quick to imitate.

axe
I LUV THIS PLACE

Tripping challenge warning

Postby axe » February 15th, 2020, 8:36 pm

http://www.looptt.com/content/moe-warns ... roken-arm#

MoE warns of 'Tripping Jump Challenge', as student suffers broken arm
CREATED : 15 FEBRUARY 2020T&T NEWS

The Ministry of Education (MoE) is warning of a new 'dangerous' internet challenge, which has made its way into schools in Trinidad and Tobago.

The Ministry is appealing to parents and teachers to advise students on the severe consequences of participation in this ‘game'.

In a statement on Saturday, it revealed that the Jump/Trip challenge, where three individuals in a line attempt to jump, but the unsuspecting middle person is tripped, has already resulted in one student sustaining a broken arm.

The challenge is also referred to as the Tripping Jump Challenge or the Skull-breaker Challenge.

The Ministry noted that involvement in this activity does not only have serious repercussions on the physical health of someone who is tripped, but as has happened in the United States of America, parents of injured children have sought legal redress.

Parents and teachers are being asked to quell any attempts to have this activity started among their children/charges with the relevant conversations with the use of supporting material that can be found online.

The Ministry of Education added that it understands how social media can be an agent for behaviour change and hopes that the chosen behaviours that would be mimicked are ones that help and not hurt peers or any other person.

Minister of Education Anthony Garcia on seeing the video that resulted in one student’s injury stated: “We have, and continue to encourage students to play and spend time away from screens.

However, whenever those games become injurious to another person or can potentially seriously do harm, it is no longer a game that should be played. I am of the firm belief that our youth are wise enough to know that this is one challenge in which there should be no consideration of participation.”

The MoE indicated that ministry officials will be in contact with the school and family of the injured student and Student Support Services Division will be making an intervention across schools to caution students on the dangers of many of these internet challenges that have been gaining popularity.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » February 15th, 2020, 10:49 pm

Fight for the darwin awards I see...

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » February 15th, 2020, 11:01 pm

children are stupid and need to be protected from themselves.

long time I remember it was funny to remove the chair from a person trying to sit down.

nowadays we rightfully call it bullying

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 15th, 2020, 11:30 pm

Goddamnit

Tortilla_Man
Street 2NR

Postby Tortilla_Man » February 17th, 2020, 8:22 pm

America does call all these undeveloped countries ''sh!tholes'' yet nobody in those same countries ever eat tide pods no matter how hungry they was. Them is an attention-whorin' entitled nation.

'Land of the free' my arse. :fist:

RNR66
Riding on 16's

Postby RNR66 » February 17th, 2020, 8:37 pm

The amount of attention and publicity this prank has received, Children have to be complete idiots to still ( literally) fall for it.
A simple address describing the prank and how it is carried out, to the students by the Principal or some official should be enough to make those not aware, wary of it and therefore not be tripped up by their so called friends.

But of course this assumes some sort of common sense and intelligence by our student population...hmmm.... never mind - expect school reports of some broken bones in the near future...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”