TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID ends $80m prisoner transport contract, as courtrooms go to jails ... & now Somebody Providing Ankle Bracelets

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: COVID ends $80m prisoner transport contract, as courtrooms go to jails ...

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 18th, 2020, 7:44 pm

zoom rader wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I honestly doh have a problem with that...they already running it from behind the scenes, why not do it from the front now?
Cause they can't win an election.

Look at PEP

He is ah proper 1%??

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 18th, 2020, 8:42 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I honestly doh have a problem with that...they already running it from behind the scenes, why not do it from the front now?
Cause they can't win an election.

Look at PEP

He is ah proper 1%??
I think he was planted there and paid by 1% .

Not to be trusted.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 18th, 2020, 9:41 pm

Gladiator wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:As bad as we view the 1%....like it or not, trinidad needs them...they have employed thousands and dont forget their underground activities is what driving this nation

The only thing I blame them for is not taking over the running of this country... take it out of the hands of the incompetent PNM and UNC and run this country like a business. Make it profitable and prosperous..... fedup see Rowley and Kamala on TV

No no no...these ppl are just parasites and nothing more. Ask yourself this, if they are so good at what they do then why aren't they global in their operations? Why haven't they expanded to North America and Europe etc. They benefit from political access and protectionist policies. They are not innovators. Don't be fooled. They can't go anywhere else in the world and replicate their success.

They get away in TnT because they closely resemble "white" and trinis are colour struck so they bow to these ppl. Even our politicians are guilty of this. They are afraid of the country "waking up" and opposing them hence the "buffer" getting smaller. When they meet and conspire it's about domination and solidifying power. They like no one. Just remember their true self are the people who sell gyro at the side of the road. Go anywhere in the world and you'll find them selling food at the side of the road. Trinidad has been good to them.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 18th, 2020, 9:53 pm

Redress10 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:As bad as we view the 1%....like it or not, trinidad needs them...they have employed thousands and dont forget their underground activities is what driving this nation

The only thing I blame them for is not taking over the running of this country... take it out of the hands of the incompetent PNM and UNC and run this country like a business. Make it profitable and prosperous..... fedup see Rowley and Kamala on TV

No no no...these ppl are just parasites and nothing more. Ask yourself this, if they are so good at what they do then why aren't they global in their operations? Why haven't they expanded to North America and Europe etc. They benefit from political access and protectionist policies. They are not innovators. Don't be fooled. They can't go anywhere else in the world and replicate their success.

They get away in TnT because they closely resemble "white" and trinis are colour struck so they bow to these ppl. Even our politicians are guilty of this. They are afraid of the country "waking up" and opposing them hence the "buffer" getting smaller. When they meet and conspire it's about domination and solidifying power. They like no one. Just remember their true self are the people who sell gyro at the side of the road. Go anywhere in the world and you'll find them selling food at the side of the road. Trinidad has been good to them.
This is very truthful

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 19th, 2020, 4:20 am

so is govt going to use the extra money to give to ppl who lorse dey wuk due to covid?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 19th, 2020, 6:20 am

Redress10 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

If something working for you by just snapping your fingers...why go elsewhere?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 20th, 2020, 3:59 pm

Redress10 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
agent007 wrote:The Prisons Services have green branded 24 seater buses from since I small. Why not use those? If the excuse is, they too old and outdated then buy new ones!

Amalgamated has this contract for how long? Over a decade? That's approx $1B dollars folks. Nothing to show for it. That money could build another airport without any corruption.

If procurement and funds is the problem then make those soldiers in the regiment work instead of washing car, working out and playing football during the day. The TTR has 24 seater buses in their arsenal. Let them drive prisoners for crying out loud.

People dying, suffering, hungry and PNM grass roots supporters really need jobs, food and education. You know how much a billion dollars could do for them? Which will actually cause these people to turn away from crime and actually be productive which is the goal right?

The trini Economist who lectures at a UK university mentioned last night on CNC3 that the govt for 4.5 yrs focusing on the "economic elite" instead of the populace. And mr man is not looking like a UNC supporter to me. Wake up people.

But as usally the PNM ppl to dumb to see this.

Dem elite pnm ppl milking it and they would try and convince you dem is all for small ppl. These elite scum only care about filling thier pockets.

You are one dunce biased clown. When Kamla was there she was sucking up to these very same people so what sh*t ya talking. You know how much UNC ppl always trying to gain favours with that community. Don't talk what you don't know.

Plus when Kamla was there all the contracts went to SIS. Where the SIS money gone? Billion dollar waste water treatment plant with nothing to show for it. Where the money ya dunce? Kamla had sooo much opportunity to fundamentally change this country. She had a constitutional majority ffs and she squandered it. Failure of a woman.

Trinidad's problem is not the 1%. Trinidad's problem is the parasitic oligarchies that benefit from our weak political system. Trinis too mentally weak and insecure. Everybody wanna boycott but everyone want to drink that cat piss of a beer when is time for cricket.

At least all these "Red" PNM diehards sing from the same choir book. Heap blame on a 1 term government, but ignore 1 that was there for decades, then go into a useless diatribe about it is our fault, we get the government we choose blah MC blah! :roll:

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » April 20th, 2020, 4:13 pm

so will amalgamated send home staff as the prisoner transport division will be no more?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 21st, 2020, 5:33 am

screwbash wrote:so will amalgamated send home staff as the prisoner transport division will be no more?

as I said that 80 million would still find its way. Another contract is being done as I type. you'd see

Street 2NR

Postby 8695 » April 21st, 2020, 11:39 am

screwbash wrote:so will amalgamated send home staff as the prisoner transport division will be no more?

as I said that 80 million would still find its way. Another contract is being done as I type. you'd see

The 1% may get a 90 Million dollar contract for the installation of cameras and other requisite AV tools for virtual courtrooms........wait for it

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 28th, 2020, 1:58 am

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 28th, 2020, 5:37 am

Didnt I say that 80 mil would find its way back

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 28th, 2020, 6:14 am

so they get back the same amount from prison trucks or they making more ?

why couldnt this be done in house ttps ?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 28th, 2020, 7:17 am

pugboy wrote:so they get back the same amount from prison trucks or they making more ?

Any one here tender ????
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 7.16.16 AM.png

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » April 28th, 2020, 7:41 am

Amalgamated went with the representative of state lands to ward off those trying to snatch caroni lands in Gasparillo yesterday. Is this normal for them to have amalgamated on this run?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 28th, 2020, 8:52 am

Dave wrote:Amalgamated went with the representative of state lands to ward off those trying to snatch caroni lands in Gasparillo yesterday. Is this normal for them to have amalgamated on this run?

I know municipal police would usually make that run. First time seeing amalgamated on something like that

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 28th, 2020, 8:55 am

Dave wrote:Amalgamated went with the representative of state lands to ward off those trying to snatch caroni lands in Gasparillo yesterday. Is this normal for them to have amalgamated on this run?

I know municipal police would usually make that run. First time seeing amalgamated on something like that

do u have to pay the police service for that extra service?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 28th, 2020, 9:00 am

kamla dem approved it since 2015. no side cyar talk.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 28th, 2020, 9:25 am

Redman wrote:
pugboy wrote:so they get back the same amount from prison trucks or they making more ?

Any one here tender ????

I will always remember when the 1% talk came up and it was closely associated with Syrians as opposed to real wealth by any ethnic group my pardner father who is a businessmen within a service oriented industry with a wide client base said one his closest Syrian friends said the one thing they do they do well is study the National Budget and the Central Tenders Board listing.
And not the budget statement read out in Parliament, there is a detailed line item breakdown that comes out on the same day as budget stating exactly what each Ministry will spend on line item heads.

So it's not that they necessarily have an inside scoop but they have more foresight.

But I mean its not to say instances pop up where the boundaries of ethical behaviour and the line between transparency and state capture/corruption is not crossed like when a Minister in charge of a Health's children got one of the largest contracts for drug importation at the time.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 28th, 2020, 9:42 am

That Prisoner Transport with Amalgamated has long been a PNM Racket to finance the Syrians, everybody knew this and everybody complained about this for donkey years.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 28th, 2020, 9:51 am

Come on ED- be better than that- what would it have cost the govt to do???

With their fantastic vehicle maintenance record,
And their ability to keep manpower levels at the required level.

What would the above do to the already crappy judicial systems clog up?

We should have gone video YEARS ago.
That would truly save money.

But ...if the GORTT did it ...it would cost money to do-and I would bet we would get the same value for money that we get from all govt run institutions.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 28th, 2020, 9:54 am

^ I Say do like Manning and hire every blasted body on CONTRACT in the government, this is the one thing I loved about manning he started contracting out every arse, cause government workers are way too lazy.

He was supposed to contract out the prison service mechanic and vehicle maintenance department, watch and see how excellent the buses would have been maintained.

Thank god this racket has ended after so long, good on the AG and Rowley for doing this but if not for Covid this would ah never happen

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 28th, 2020, 10:00 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:^ I Say do like Manning and hire every blasted body on CONTRACT in the government, this is the one thing I loved about manning he started contracting out every arse, cause government workers are way too lazy.

He was supposed to contract out the prison service mechanic and vehicle maintenance department, watch and see how excellent the buses would have been maintained.

Thank god this racket has ended after so long, good on the AG and Rowley for doing this but if not for Covid this would ah never happen

Manning failed on execution and oversite.
They all failed.
Thats why nothing works now.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 28th, 2020, 10:13 am

In a country as small as Trinidad can Justice not be more centralized? Do we really need to transport prisoners to each outlying district they were originally charged in.

It doesn't have to be one main facility but maybe three/four main ones with Golden Grove to serve East, PoS West, Chaguanas, for Central and Sando for all of South

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 28th, 2020, 10:17 am

Laughts at the fools in here, no wonder elite 10mill safe

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 28th, 2020, 10:46 am

all thanks to a chief justice who has done little to improve the justice system except carry a man fren exconvict on overseas trips

we could have built many courthouses in better locations than in central port of spain with that $100m/year

Redman wrote:Come on ED- be better than that- what would it have cost the govt to do???

With their fantastic vehicle maintenance record,
And their ability to keep manpower levels at the required level.

What would the above do to the already crappy judicial systems clog up?

We should have gone video YEARS ago.
That would truly save money.

But ...if the GORTT did it ...it would cost money to do-and I would bet we would get the same value for money that we get from all govt run institutions.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 28th, 2020, 12:42 pm

sMASH wrote:kamla dem approved it since 2015. no side cyar talk.

And they done show coonilal in Parliament asking why it wasn't implemented. We'll look it implemented now . The only question is if it was above board.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 28th, 2020, 1:13 pm

pugboy wrote:all thanks to a chief justice who has done little to improve the justice system except carry a man fren exconvict on overseas trips

we could have built many courthouses in better locations than in central port of spain with that $100m/year

history might prove you wrong

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: COVID ends $80m prisoner transport contract, as courtrooms go to jails ... & now Somebody Providing Ankle Bracelets

Postby pugboy » April 28th, 2020, 1:38 pm

With video courts now?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVID ends $80m prisoner transport contract, as courtrooms go to jails ... & now Somebody Providing Ankle Bracelets

Postby matr1x » April 28th, 2020, 1:44 pm

Everybody bleat like dotish sheep about "efficient ". Nobody talk about the bedfellow: scarcity.

Contract was done to break the power of citizens. Nothing more. No power, no ability to effect change

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”