Forums

Insurance Question

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

R.P.J
Trinituner Peong

Insurance Question

Postby R.P.J » May 24th, 2020, 1:39 pm

Any of you ladies or gentlemen ever claim under your Health policy for a dental implant??

Awaiting Your Positive Feedback

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re: Insurance Question

Postby elec2020 » May 24th, 2020, 1:49 pm

Yes... pretty straightforward... print out your insurance claim form for dental... carry that to your dentist... and let them fill it out... attach the receipts for the dental services to that claim form and submit to your insurer... pretty straightforward... mine took about 3 weeks to get back... typical insurance... if u owe them is problems... when they owe u... hadda jump through hoops to gt

R.P.J
Trinituner Peong

Postby R.P.J » May 24th, 2020, 7:31 pm

Thanks you willing to disclose which insurance you with?
Thanks For the details

timothymcdavid
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby timothymcdavid » May 24th, 2020, 7:47 pm

elec2020 wrote:Yes... pretty straightforward... print out your insurance claim form for dental... carry that to your dentist... and let them fill it out... attach the receipts for the dental services to that claim form and submit to your insurer... pretty straightforward... mine took about 3 weeks to get back... typical insurance... if u owe them is problems... when they owe u... hadda jump through hoops to gt

This has been my experience as well infact I make sure to claim whenever I do my cleanings as well.

Good luck with the implant.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 24th, 2020, 8:12 pm

R.P.J wrote:Thanks you willing to disclose which insurance you with?
Thanks For the details

Sagicor... every insurer is different but... guardian, tatil, maritime, sagicor... they usually get the job done with little issues

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 24th, 2020, 8:13 pm

timothymcdavid wrote:
elec2020 wrote:Yes... pretty straightforward... print out your insurance claim form for dental... carry that to your dentist... and let them fill it out... attach the receipts for the dental services to that claim form and submit to your insurer... pretty straightforward... mine took about 3 weeks to get back... typical insurance... if u owe them is problems... when they owe u... hadda jump through hoops to gt

This has been my experience as well infact I make sure to claim whenever I do my cleanings as well.

Good luck with the implant.

I'm not doing an implant btw lol... a root canal... expensive af...

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 24th, 2020, 8:45 pm

just a question- are insurance companies currently allowed to open? and if not what happens if your car insurance expires? they giving u an extension of coverage in case of an accident?

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » May 24th, 2020, 8:56 pm

Yes they are open...
redmanjp wrote:just a question- are insurance companies currently allowed to open? and if not what happens if your car insurance expires? they giving u an extension of coverage in case of an accident?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 24th, 2020, 9:01 pm

*$kїđž!™ wrote:Yes they are open...
redmanjp wrote:just a question- are insurance companies currently allowed to open? and if not what happens if your car insurance expires? they giving u an extension of coverage in case of an accident?

week before last (around 14th may) i saw my agent who wasn't in the usual work attire and he was saying they not really open

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » May 24th, 2020, 9:39 pm

They all have some sort of online or over the phone payments

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”